Jack's ex, Jack's slave Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The benefit of the concentration was that her mind was distracted enough from her asshole to allow Jack to slip in all the way. He was now buried in her hole. It was an amazing feeling. His sensitive glans was squeezed and released with every deep breath, and the rest of the shaft had a pleasurable pressure on every point. The base of his cock was being gripped by her round muscle, and it was enough to be almost unbearable.

He grabbed the lube and squirted some out around the ridiculously stretched skin, and started to pull out. He pulled and inch, lubed and push back all the way. Every three or four strokes, he would pull out another inch. After about 30 strokes, he was able to slide his whole length, in and out, with adequate lubrication to make the sensation incredible. It was tighter than a pussy, and the ridges of her rear entrance combined with the tightness of her anal opening were stimulations that he couldn't have dreamed of. Now he understood the obsession of the act. It wasn't just about the domination, about knowing you had everything a woman could give you, but it was also a most pleasurable feeling for any man's cock.

The slut on the other hand was not enjoying it as much at first. When he started to use the full length of his cock, her ass started to feel like it was being ripped open over and over again. It wasn't until about 10 minutes into her asshole's full introduction to his manhood that she felt more than just the torment of the entry.

Jack wanted to cum, but knew he needed to bring her very close to the edge before he could execute the last part of his plan.

"Well cunt, you are now almost ready for dessert. I want you to remember that you are not to cum until I let you."

She wasn't even thinking about cumming. But the ache in her butt was fading, and was being replaced by a very satisfying fullness. If only he would speed up and really fuck her, she might be able to get close.

He picked up on the small changes to her body language. She was trying to meet his thrusts, and her ass was moving side to side slightly. He started to speed up, till about 10 minutes later he was going at her ass with gusto. He was sweating onto her back from the exertion. She was also getting close. He kept fucking her till he was on the edge of his climax, and then burried himself all the way. This started her own climax, and just before he started to erupt, he grabbed the twine and pulled hard downwards, ejecting the clothespins from her pussy, clit stomach and breasts in a domino like progression.

The abruptness of his complete penetration had started her on her road to climax, but the removal of all the clips in such a violent manner caused her brain to explode. Everything went white, and her body lost all control. She came with such force that she completely soaked the bed with piss. Her asshole clenched so tightly, that Jack's boiling balls were momentarily blocked from spewing their load into her slick passage. As soon as the constriction loosened, he felt like a rope was being pulled out of his cock. There was so much force that he was afraid he would pull a muscle in his dick. It took him almost 30 seconds to stop cumming, which was better than what his slut was going through.

She had already lost control of her bladder, and her eyes had lost focus, seeing just a white light. The pleasure was crashing over her, forcing her to arch her back then relax it, like the motion of waves on a rolling sea. Her arms were tensing and relaxing so hard that she actually ripped the hooks out of the ceiling. Unfortunately, the hook holding up her head didn't move, and her upper body was now held up by her ball gag. Her arms fell uselessly next to her, her hands just a few inches too short to support her.

Jack couldn't believe his cunt's orgasms. First she cums from being spanked, then from having her asshole violated and now from the flash of pain at having over 50 clothespins removed virtually at once.

Then, she fainted. Her asshole lost all it's grip, and he slipped out with ease. He was starting to soften, and she hung from the strap behind her head. He carefully made his way next to her, and undid the buckle, then gently lowered her to the bed. He didn't want to leave her there too long, since the contents of her bladder were now all over the lower part of his bed. He undid her legs and picked her up, removing any other ropes he had attached to her. He picked her up and put her at the top of his mattress, and walked to the bathroom the run a bath. He allowed the water to warm up and fill the tub, while he went and carried her into the bathroom. He placed her carefully into the bath, and added some aromatic salts to help her wake up.

She slowly re-entered the world of the living. At first, she didn't know where she was. She only remembered the most impossible mix of pleasure and pain, and then the fierce reaction of her body to her overwhelming orgasm before she lost consciousness. Not she was enveloped in a warm embrace, and felt like she was flying. As she opened her eyes, she took in her surroundings and found herself in a warm soak in her master's tub. He was leaning over her, adding some bubbles to the water. He looked at her, and pulled her hair back from her face and smoothed it back. He was petting her, and had a truly pleased look on his face.

"Relax a bit while I figure out what to do with the sheets and mattress."

Jack figured he would need to toss the whole lot. He didn't feel like dealing with the mess at all, so he grabbed his smartphone and pulled up the number for the most luxurious hotel in the city. It was late, midnight, but he knew that they wouldn't refuse to rent out their best room, no matter how short the notice. The phone rang twice before a man answered the phone. He seemed far too cheery for such an hour, but was more that helpful in arranging the room and making sure that the valet would be ready for their arrival. He told him they should arrive around 1:30. Once all the preparations were made, he went back into the bathroom.

He needed a shower, and he wanted to see how his slave was doing. He walked in to find her with her eyes closed, a smile on her face, she had washed her face, getting rid of the makeup and she looked completely peaceful and satisfied.

He stepped into the standing shower and washed himself off. He stepped out and told his pet to get out as well. He dried her off after himself, and told her to get dressed. Something comfortable, without any underwear. He also told her to put on the simplest shoes that Laura had left them. He went to his room and got dressed in some khakis and a polo. He didn't want the hotel to kick them out, and wanted to exude the air of wealth that his financial situation allowed.

He grabbed a suitcase and put some swimming trunks in along with a few changes of clothes. He figured they would spend a few days at the hotel while he figured out some stuff, and he would need to head into work on Monday, so he packed accordingly. He pulled out another suitcase and headed to the living room to get his Slut to pack her stuff in.

What greeted him was stunning. She didn't notice him come in, and had just put on her heels. She was standing up, her red hair flowing out, the tips slightly wet. She had put on a simple one piece dress, dark blue. It was tight around the ass, but was loose above it, and basically hung off her left shoulder. It didn't reveal her body as much as the wrap-around from earlier, but you could clearly see the fabric go over her ample breasts, and it stopped only an inch below her ass, exposing the creamy skin of her legs. It looked so comfortable after everything he had put her through, it revealed another type of sexiness in his little vixen.

The heels were tall, maybe 5 inches, and had a slight platform at the front. She grabbed a clip from the bag and put her hair up, wrapping it in a way to hide the wet tips and complete the classy yet relaxed look she was going for.

Jack handed her the suitcase and told her to empty her bags into it and get ready to leave in a few minutes. He went back into his room and finished packing, tossing in his bag of toys and then closing his luggage. He stepped out, put on some shoes and waited for his Slut. She was just securing the latches on her bag, and promptly lined up.

"Let's go."

They rode the elevator in silence. He was tired, and wasn't in the mood to make his cunt do anything more. One thing he did notice was that his anger was all gone. At least, for now, he was looking at her as an object of beauty, not a place to vent his rage. He couldn't stop looking at her, and even made her step out of the elevator ahead of him to stare at her from behind.

He was a gentleman, and grabbed her bag, placing both in the back of his SUV, then held the door open for her to step in. He walked around and hopped into the driver's seat. Before he put the vehicle in reverse, he turned to get another glimpse at her. She was stunning, and looked radiant with a 1000 watt smile aimed directly at him.

They drove to the hotel in absolute quiet. Each one going over the events of the last 24 hours. When they pulled in, the valet immediately approached the passenger side and let out Jack's beautiful companion, then came over and got the keys from him. He was handed the room keys and a bellhop grabbed the bags from behind the truck. They were lead into the lobby and into a waiting elevator. The bellhop produced two key cards, handing them to Jack.

"Your room occupies the whole penthouse level, sir. You won't be able to reach it without the key card. This elevator is exclusively for your use, and you will notice there is only a button to close the door.

"Your room is also the most exclusive in our hotel. You will be able to call on your own private butler 24 hours a day, during the length of your stay."

Jack already knew this, but he didn't mind the reminder as the elevator climbed up to their room. He had it booked till next Saturday, which should be enough time to arrange a new place to stay, since he had no intention of staying in his tiny apartment. He also wanted to spend some time in the lap of luxury, something he had never really expected would be his fate.

A bell chimed, and the elevator slowly stopped. The doors opened into a foyer of sorts, with marble floors and huge gilded mirrors. When they stepped out, the bellhop lead them through two large cream colored doors. This was the room proper, a huge open space with a large fireplace in the middle, and the two walls on each side made entirely of glass. There was a seating area with red leather couches on the left, sunken down slightly, and including a 60" flatscreen. On the right, there was a table that looked like it was made of old reclaimed wood and glass, with chairs around it. Behind the fireplace, there was a faux wall, and behind it was the bedroom. The design of the room had no doors, only an opening between the glass and the wall on each side. They were meant as the entry way.

Along the wall they just passed, on te bedroom side, was a credenza, with another 60" flat screen above. The bed was a huge king size, in the middle of the room, and it was floating above the ground thanks to some magnetic magic.

The bedroom ended with another faux wall, this one with a large fireplace and a frosted glass surrounding it. On the other side, was the bathroom.

The fireplace was actually open to both rooms, and the shower was cleverly placed above it, so that you could be showered in a waterfall and have the fire near your feet, all without being burned. To the left was a huge sunk-in whirlpool tub, big enough for at least a dozen people. This provided a view of the city through the glass wall. The back wall was made of black marble, like the floor, and had his and hers sinks on it, with a stall on each side. The room was incredible, and the view was stunning.

The bellhop placed their bags on the credenza, and walked them back into the main area.

"Don't worry about unpacking, the butler will be here shortly to see to it, sir."

He headed for the door, and indicated a large panel on the side next to it.

"There are panels like this all over the room. You can use it to adjust the lighting, the music and the temperature controls. They are also your communications system, allowing you to call for the butler or down to the concierge. If you are all set, I will take my leave now." He reached for the door and opened it to be greeted by a slim asian woman. She was dressed in an elegant black suit, perfectly fitted, highlighting her narrow waist. The pants were loose fitting, but still indicated that the legs underneath were thin and long. She didn't have more than A-cups in the way of breasts, but the white shirt was open to the third button. Her face was cute, most likely Korean, with big almond shaped brown eyes, a tiny pointed nose and slender features. She was cute, to sum it up nicely.

The bellhop nodded to her and slipped behind her to the waiting elevator. The young woman, most likely in her very early twenties, came up to Jack and his Slut and introduced herself.

"Hi, I am Semmi, and I am your personal butler for your stay. I am available by pressing the white hand button on your communications tablets and through this phone."

She handed Jack a small cellphone. It was very basic, just a simple slider with a number pad. But it was made of a metal that almost felt liquid in his hands. It was definitely of great build quality.

"Just press zero, and I will be here in a few minutes." she continued. "Would you like anything before I unpack your luggage?"

"No, that is fine." Jack answered. "We are pretty tired from a long day, and would like to get to bed. Can you arrange for a reservation to the Spa for her tomorrow, the full works? Anytime in the afternoon will be fine. Oh, and she will need a bathing suit as well, can you take her out to find one after?"

"Yes sir, that won't be a problem. Give me a couple of minutes and I will be out of your hair."

Jack took his Slut by the hand and brought her to the sofa. He sat down and indicated she should cuddle up to him.

"Slut, I am very happy with you. In fact, I am, for the first time in a long time, actually happy in general. For this, you are getting a reward of a spa day tomorrow."

"Oh thank you, thank you so much, master!!" She smiled up at him.

"Also, I want you to get comfortable here, since we will be staying all week. Tomorrow is your only day off, so use it as you will. I will be gone most of the day, and will probably return around supper time. The rules of the house will apply while we are in the room."

She thought back to the rules. The conversation took place only 16 hours ago, but it felt like months. She remembered that she was supposed to have her pussy and tits exposed at all times when in her master's residence, so she hiked up her dress till the tight part around her ass was around her waist, and dropped the shoulder till her tits were exposed.

Jack was impressed. He expected her to go to the room and get changed into a corset. She didn't even seem to mind that Semmi was still in the room. Speaking of which, she came out just as he reached up to caress one of his slut's perfect orbs. He didn't drop his hand when she asked if there was anything else. Actually, she didn't seem surprised by it at all.

Jack remembered what the waiter had told him earlier. Rich men and young women... These types of establishments didn't find the behaviour surprising.

"Actually Semmi, there was one more thing. You see, this woman is my slave. I own her completely. She doesn't have a name, so if you need to address her, you can call her Slut."

"Yes, sir." She answered as though it was the simplest request in the world.

"Then that will be all. Have a good night."

He checked out her rear as she left. The pants were fitted quite nicely around a tiny, yet still round and prominent bum, compared to her thin hips and long legs. Yes, Jack thought, she is definitely fuckable.

He turned back to his Slut, looking down at her while still playing with a nipple.

"Alright, now that we are alone, I wanted to talk to you. Since last night, I have pushed you to perform sexually in ways I found appealing. I am very proud of you. I like nice things, and I don't mind showing them off, so you can expect that public places are not going to be a safe place for your modesty.

"Also, as this afternoon was clearly an indication, I will fuck other women, sometimes with you, sometimes without. I expect you to service other women, and was happy to see you take to it so well. Laura definitely enjoyed your attentions.

"So now I am going to give you a chance to tell me how you are feeling about this experience. You must keep in mind I am only asking to satisfy my curiosity, and not to adjust my behaviour, so do not try and manipulate me in anyway. Understood?"

"Yes, master, I understand."

"Alright then, tell me how you are feeling, slut."

"I am feeling great! I have never experienced anything like today in my life. I can't even say I have felt anything like even the smallest part of today with you ever before. I have discovered much about me, like the fact that I actually enjoy pain, and love the idea of being nothing more than an object for your pleasure.

"This morning, when you made me get out of the car naked, and when the boys saw me, I discovered that being in public, in compromising situations, made me feel horny like nothing else. I was so excited when I sucked you off, I could feel my pussy leaking.

"Then, at the hair salon, when you told them what you wanted me to look like, I felt like a doll, being made to look like someone or something not for my own needs, but someone elses. They ladies kept asking me who you were, and I just told them you were my master and had full say over me.

"The shopping trip was so much fun! Laura right away asked me what our arrangement was when she came in to the dressing room. She was actually surprised I wasn't a prostitute. When I told her that you were a rich and powerful man, and owned me, she asked me if I would be jealous if she tried to hit on him. At first, I wanted to tell her to stay away, but then realized that you owned me, and never said I would have you all to myself. I told her to do as she wished.

"I never expected her to get undressed and make me try on all those dresses out in the open. But seeing her do it too, and so seductively made me a bit jealous. I started to respond to her movements, and to try to outperform her.

"I was jealous when you let her slide down your cock, but I couldn't object since I knew it wasn't my place. I am sorry master, but I hesitated when you pointed at her pussy. Cleaning your cock while covered with both your cum was already beyond anything I had ever done, and I didn't know if I could have eaten out a girl, let alone eaten a man's cum from a pussy. I immediately discovered I loved it, and tried to get all of your deposit out of her.

"The supper was delicious, and the poking you did to me with the fork had me so wet and horny I could barely prevent my hands from reaching under the table. The spanking in the parking lot was enough to get me to the edge, and I came harder than anytime before.

"But nothing prepared me for what you did to me in the apartment. Being forced to endure so much pain put me into a trance-like state. I had never even considered allowing something into my ass, but I reached an epiphany while in the throws of the excruciating agony you inflicted on me. I don't just want to be your slave, master. I want to give up every ounce of my mind and spirit to you. I want to exist only for your pleasure. Because I now know my true purpose, and I am simply an object for your desire."