Jack's ex, Jack's slave Ch. 04

Story Info
Jack finds a new pet, and get's organized.
5.8k words
4.56
35.6k
23

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 03/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack woke up Sunday morning to a warm wet sensation around his dick. He lay there for a few minutes and enjoyed the good morning blowjob his pet was giving him. She was working him with plenty of saliva and plenty of tongue action, but wasn't taking it all like he knew she could. Since he knew she could handle it, he opted to take over and put his hand on the back of her head and forced her further. She started to sputter a bit while she got used to the change in pace, but she was deliberately slow to begin to make her master take over and force her down on his cock. It only took about 15 minutes after he woke up, as he felt his climax approaching.

He pushed her head all the way down, until her nose was crushed against his skin, and he was sure she couldn't breathe. He held her there as she started to try to get off his cock and her throat started to spasm. The feeling that gave him caused Jack's balls to boil over and shoot their load into his slut's gullet. He held her down for almost 30 seconds, at the end of which she was tossing her arms around trying to release her head and had turned a deep shade of red. He let go and she shot off his crotch and fell off the bed, gasping and coughing.

Jack thought this was a great way to wake up, and stretched his arms and neck and rose into a seating position. He looked at his Slut, naked and sitting up while taking large gasps and making a ruckus.

He got out of the bed and reached his hand out for her. He pulled her up and ran his left hand through her hair, and took her left nipple between his right thumb and index finger, giving it a slight twist.

"Good morning, my little slut! Glad to see you didn't forget the rules... There is only one problem... Where is my coffee?"

"I am sorry master," she started, still taking breathes between words, "I hit the button for the butler, but he hasn't arrived yet."

"Alright, let's take a shower then I'll figure out the coffee."

He gave her tit a nice hard squeeze, reveling in the firmness of the orb and the softness of her skin. The act gave her goose bumps, radiating out from her breast over her shoulders and arms.

They walked into the incredibly appointed bathroom and headed for the shower. Just outside there was another panel, and it had the settings for the jets and water temperature. Jack setup for a warm shower with all the jets running, and stepped inside when the panel indicated the water was at his desired heat.

He started off by lathering up his Slut. She was obviously uncomfortable, despite being on display in public multiple times in the last 48 hours. When they were together, they had only once showered together, and it was cut short with her kicking Jack out because of her embarrassment. Having him clean her now was difficult to say the least. Since he was aware of this, he made an effort to really push it, by fondling her tits and her ass freely. He cleaned every part of her then handed her the soap to return the favor. After rinsing off, they dried up and slipped into the robes that were provided, finished their morning rituals and went out into the living room.

There, Semmi was waiting, breakfast on the dining table with a pot of coffee.

"I heard you wake up, so I took the liberty to have your coffee and breakfast ready when you came out." She said.

Jack and his slut sat down to eat, when he realized something was wrong... He looked over and his pet had tied up her robe.

"Cunt," he asked quietly, "why is your robe tied up? Perhaps you need a refresher on the rules."

"Sorry master, I forgot." She dropped her head as she opened the terry cloth garment, and tucked most of it behind her on the chair. Jack reached over and slapped both her tits, hard, to remind her not to forget.

Semmi was still standing by the table, reacting only slightly to the smacking sounds, and surprised Jack by asking:

"Sir, may I ask what the rules are?"

"Well, as I mentioned to you yesterday, this slut over here is my slave. When I took her in, I warned her that when in the comfort of my home, she is to have her cunt and tits on display for my pleasure."

"I see sir. Would you like me to follow the same rules?"

Jack nearly spat out the bite of bagel he took. After a moment to compose himself, he looked at Semmi and thought about the possibilities.

"Well, Semmi, there are more rules than just that. If you follow one, I would expect you to follow all of them. Would you like to hear the rest?"

"Yes sir, I would, if you don't mind, of course."

"Well, some of them apply to her because she isn't really a person anymore, so I'll skip the ones about ownership of body.

"But basically, you must do as you are told, immediately without hesitation. Any disobedience or doubt will be met with punishment. It has a tendency to be quite harsh, as I am sure my cunt here will attest. I will use your's as I please sexually and your body is mine to do with as I please. In your case, you don't have to worry about any permanent changes that I might decide. Also, you are to address me as 'sir' at all times, and speak only when spoken to."

"I see sir. I think that would be acceptable." She then proceeded to remove her suit top and pants, leaving her in a white blouse and adorable pink panties. She then put her high heels back on and took off her blouse and bra, revealing cute little breasts, just filling an A-cup. The nipples were dark brown, and tiny. Then she bent over and removed her panties, revealing neatly trimmed pubes in a tiny landing strip above her pussy. Just as Jack had suspected last night, she was a slender girl, with narrow hips and a tiny little slit for a pussy. He twirled his finger, indicating she should rotate. Her ass was cute. Small, but a perfect heart shape and prominent compared to her thin thighs. He reached over and gave each cheek a nice squeeze.

She didn't really have the type of body Jack preferred, but he was still extremely turned on from knowing he had control over her. He decided to test it out. He looked over at his pet as she was checking out the Asian girl.

"Well Slut, I think you deserve a small gift for your effective alarm this morning." He turned to look at Semmi, "Semmi, go over and make her cum."

Semmi looked at his pet and smiled. Then she walked around him and dropped below the table, sticking her head out between his Slut's open legs. She wet her lips and brought them to her pussy.

His Slut had never had another girl go down on her. Semmi started by running her hands over her thighs, and kissing her just above her slit. She kissed all over the outside and on the inside of her legs, teasing her.

Finally, she stuck her tongue out and ran it along the outer folds of the pussy in front of her. She deliberately kept the contact superficial, continuing to tease the subject of her oral ministrations.

The Slut was getting impatient. She was moaning with anticipation, and Jack noticed. Since he already had planned much to do today, he told Semmi she had 3 minutes to finish. If his Slut didn't cum in that time, both would be punished.

Semmi went straight to work. She stuck her tongue all the way in to her subject's wet hole. The Slut was surprised; it seemed to reach very deep inside her. And length wasn't all that Semmi's tongue had going on, she was quite dexterous with it, flicking it around with a great deal of precision. She was hitting all the right spots, and within a minute had the Cunt panting.

Then Semmi pulled her tongue out and inserted 2 fingers, getting them wet with the Slut's juices. She flicked her tongue on her clit, and Jack got a good look at how long it was. She put her tongue back inside and rubbed the clit near her nose with her moistened digits.

Not more than 2 minutes since Jack gave his ultimatum, his slut started to shake in her seat as her climax took over. Semmi was clearly very experienced in the art of pleasing a woman. She even stayed glued to the slit in front of her as it bucked around. After the shaking had reduced to an occasional tremor, she gave one quick peck to the Slut's pussy and got out from under the table. She wiped the fluids off her chin with the back of her hand, and made a slurping sound.

Jack thought about his options. He wasn't overly attracted to the Asian butler, but the sight of her pleasing his Cunt was very arousing.

"Semmi, while we are here, you will obey me and you will obey my pet." Then, turning to his slave, he added, "and you, my Slut, can use her as you please, but must call her by her name. She is still a person, unlike you.

"Semmi, you are not to call her mistress. You may refer to her has Master's pet." Both the women nodded their understanding, and Jack continued:

"I have much to do today, but your little show has got me worked up. Come over here and sit on my cock."

Semmi came over and opened his robe, and gasped with surprise.

"That won't fit in me, sir!" she exclaimed.

"Don't worry," he replied, "it will. Cunt, come here and get her ready."

His slut got up from her chair and dropped to her knees in front of the girl. She started lapping at the tiny slit, which opened up as her arousal increased. The Slut used a lot of saliva, doing as much as possible to make this easy on her.

"You might also want to get my dick wet." he told Semmi. She leaned forward and took the head into her mouth. Jack knew this girl had experience from the way her tongue was working his cock.

"I'm not interested in a blowjob. Get it wet, or I'll put it in you dry." The little Korean started drooling all over his member, trying to get as much of her spit on it to help her natural lubrication and the master's pet's saliva to allow the one eyed monster into her tiny opening.

When he thought she was ready, he turned her to face away from him and brought her between his spread legs. He dropped her now dripping cunt onto his cock, sliding in almost half. She let out a deep moan, and squirmed a bit on his lap. Jack was extremely horny, and desperately wanted to cum again, despite having finished in his Slut's throat not more than an hour earlier.

He pushed her hips down further, not waiting for her to grow accustomed to the girth or concerned for her pleasure or pain. He pushed and slid an inch in at a time, lifting her slightly to increase the force he could use to bring her down.

After about 15 minutes of steady effort, he was buried in his first Asian pussy. And it was a tight fit. He could practically touch his fingers around her waist, and she felt light as a feather.

Tired of the slow and steady pace, he started to lift her up a few inches and bring her back down, at the same time bringing his hips up to meet her thighs. He was giving her more than half his cock with every pump, and his speed was getting faster and rougher.

Jack's Slut was fascinated by the ability of such a small woman to take such a large object in her, and sat transfixed until Jack started to fuck her. She then spread the girl's legs and started licking at her master's nut sack and the clit above it.

When Jack felt the warm moisture of a tongue on his most sensitive skin, he knew he was almost at the edge. He then also thought of how hot it would be to cover these two bitches' faces with his cum, so he pulled Semmi off his cock and stood up as she kneeled down.

He stroked his shaft quickly, pointing down at her face. The first burst hit her right cheek and left a trail running down and onto her neck, he then got her left cheek with the next shot. He aimed further to his right and got his Slut's right cheek and partially over her nose, and let the rest of his spurts drop over the left side of her face, now being much weaker.

When his seed was spent, he sat back down and grabbed the plate of fruits off the table, handing it to Semmi.

"I think it's time my Slut finished her breakfast. Clean your face off with some fruit and feed it to her."

Semmi took a piece of honeydew and scraped some cum off her face before dropping it into her counterpart's mouth. It took her 4 pieces to get most of it off her, leaving a sticky residue from the cum and fruit juice.

"Alright Slut, your turn."

His slut did the same, taking various fruit and using the sperm from her face to add some flavour before feeding it to the butler.

"Hummm," Jack mused, "you are both still sticky... I think you should lick each other's faces clean."

He sat mesmerized by the activity of these two girls, first one lapping up some of the nectar, then the other doing the same. Every few licks, they would kiss each other, using plenty of tongue. He brought them over and had them lick him clean.

After a few minutes, Jack got up and headed to the bedroom to get changed. He left them on their knees in front of the dining table, and got dressed in jeans and a polo. He had a few errands he needed to run today, and couldn't keep getting distracted. They were still where he left them when he came out.

"Semmi, make sure she gets a nice day at the spa, and don't forget to get a few bathing suits. I'm off, I'll be back by supper."

"Yes sir. Would you like anything ready for you upon your return?" Jack thought about this for a few seconds, and whispered his answer into her ear.

"Make sure it is taken care of, or you will regret it." He added, out loud.

He stepped out of the hotel room and into the elevator. He went into the hotel's café in the lobby, and sat down and pulled out his smartphone to plan for today and the next few days.

After a few minutes writing emails to all his clients and informing them he would like to meet them during the week, he contacted his two employees. He informed them that he would like to meet them at the office within the hour.

Next, he looked up some real estate agents that specialized in high end properties. He made appointments with two of them for later that day. They were eager to meet when he explained he had inherited a lot of money, this despite it being a Sunday.

Finally, he called his lawyer and discussed some arrangements, scheduling a meeting during the week. Two coffees and an hour after he arrived, he left the café to head to his car. He drove to his office and waited for his employees.

When they arrived, he explained to them that he had recently come into a bit of money and didn't want to be involved in the daily grind of work anymore. He was offering them each 40% of the company and his services as a consultant, so he could focus on other pursuits. He knew they would work hard, both arriving in the country recently and trying to make a good living to help get their families settled.

He let them know the contracts would be ready later in the week, and he had planned meetings with the clients he handled to explain the change in the business. He would like for one or both of them to be there during the meetings, so that the customers would be at ease.

They both agreed and he left the office. He drove to the first real estate agency's office. It had an excellent location, in a posh high end district of downtown. The agent was there, dressed in a suit and tie despite the beautiful and warm weather and the fact that it was the weekend.

Jack was not very satisfied with this first appointment. The agent seemed too focused on appearance and didn't have much substance. He was pushy, trying to impose his ideas on Jack, instead of listening to what the client wanted. And he didn't take a single note during the whole meeting.

After discussing his needs with the man, Jack asked him if he had any properties listed that fit his requirements. The agent told him he would need time to do the research and would get back to him as soon as Tuesday. He left disappointed.

Jack really hoped the next agent would turn out better. He was supposed to meet her at a restaurant for lunch, in a nice quiet area of the Old City.

When he arrived, he noticed a stunning brunette woman, probably in her early thirties sitting at a table just outside the little bistro. She was dressed in a loose fitting purple top made of silk over a white wife beater, and had on a pair of very short white shorts. Her relaxed summer look was completed with a pair of purple sandals and a pair of large sunglasses. Her facial features were refined, with sun kissed golden skin, a pointed nose and a bright smile. He headed inside, with thoughts of the lady in his head and asked the waitress to be seated at Miss Beaumont's table. The waitress grabbed a menu and walked him back outside and to the table where the beautiful woman was sitting.

He introduced himself with much difficulty, and sat down. He was taken aback by how attractive she was. He hadn't noticed in the first glance, but her breasts were enormous. The white top showed a lot of cleavage, and the silk top hung off only one shoulder, letting most of it go exposed. They must have been double-Ds or bigger.

She shook his hand as he sat down, his eyes still riveted on the cleft of her bosom.

She introduced herself as Francine Beaumont, and spoke a little bit about her experience in the industry and how she catered to a very select group of young, well-to-do people. She loved the challenge of meeting their needs, and prided herself on finding what her clients wanted. She said the last part with an obvious flirty tone, and Jack assumed she was just trying to make sure she had his attention.

He explained that he was looking for a place that was ready to live in, but still needed some finishing in parts of the house. He wanted to customize the home to his specific needs on his own time. He knew he wanted separate floors, and would like to stay as close to the city as possible.

She took a few notes as he spoke, then repeated his requests back to him to confirm she understood. Jack was impressed by her professionalism.

If only he could also remain professional and stop thinking about her body and how it might look with his cock between her oiled tits, or how she might look riding his dick. She caught him ogling her at least a dozen times, but didn't stop him or try to chastise him.

She had come prepared, and pulled out her laptop and showed him a few listings that he might like right there, before even getting their lunch. He was particularly enamoured by 3 listings. Francine picked up the phone and called all three owners, and booked the appointments for the afternoon. They then ate their food in a hurry to make it to the first one.

Jack was relieved. He expected this whole process to take months, and he was wondering what he would do about his apartment and where they would stay for the next little while. But Francine moved quick, so he figured it would take a couple of weeks to get everything sorted out.

After they ate, got into Francine's Mercedes. They visited the houses then went for a drink to go over what Jack thought of each place.

The first house was the one he liked the most. It was in an area that was just starting to gentrify. It was a building that used to serve as a warehouse in the early 20th Century, so was wide open and had no divisions on the two lower floors. The top most floor was turned into a loft, with a large kitchen and bathroom, as well as plenty of space to set up multiple bedrooms if needed. He could move in right away, and finish most of the place to his liking. It also had a basement, which was segmented with brick arches. It made for an amazing sight, just a few bare bulbs hanging above this kind of medieval looking area.

It turned out the building had been bought to turn into high end condos, but the developer ran out of money and was desperate to sell it. It had been sitting empty for months, so it could be taken over right away.

Jack decided he wanted to put an offer on the place immediately, and Francine took care of the paperwork. Since all the stars had aligned, he was able to get an incredible deal, and only needed 600K out of his 2 million dollar budget.

12