Jack's Graduation Ch. 01

Story Info
Jack first day on his own is full of excitement.
8.2k words
4.31
43.8k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: This story is the continuation of the sexual education of Jack Johnson, a high school senior, chronicled in the 20 part series, "Jack's Education". The story continues on the day that Jack's mother, a highly successful trial lawyer, is about to leave on a trip to San Francisco to conduct an important trial that is expected to last 6-9 months, leaving Jack alone in the house with the freedom to engage in any activities he wishes. Now read on:

*

Jack was up bright and early the next day, after having had a good night's sleep. Then he remembered what had happened with his mother the previous night. At first he wondered if it had all been a dream, or had he really fucked his mother? Then, as he got out of bed he saw a pair of panties lying on the floor, and realized that it definitely had not been a dream, and that he had really had full sexual relations with her. He didn't know how he was going to face her this morning, but took some consolation in the fact that she was leaving for an extended business trip that day, so if there were any awkward moments at least they would only be temporary, and there would be no temptation to repeat the experience.

He went up to the kitchen, where Maria was preparing breakfast. "Good morning, Jack!" she greeted him, cheerfully, as if nothing had happened. "Ready for some breakfast?"

"Good morning, mom," he replied. "Yes, I'm starving!"

"Even after that big dinner last night?" she teased.

"Surprising, eh?" he responded, as he sat down at the table, where two places had already been laid. "Last night I didn't think I'd need to eat for a week!"

His mother brought their plates of bacon and eggs to the table and as they started to eat, Jack began, "Mom, about last night....."

His mother interrupted him, saying, "Jack, I really owe you an apology about what happened last night. I-I guess I got carried away, but I shouldn't have put you in that position. I'm sorry, Jack, it was very wrong of me to do what I did."

"It's OK, Mom," Jack replied. "I'm to blame, too."

"No, I'm your mother and I should have known better than to tempt you like that. I-I-I really don't know what came over me! Anyway, it's a good thing that I'm leaving today, so we won't be tempted again! Now, eat your breakfast before it gets cold!"

"OK, Mom," Jack said, attacking his bacon and eggs hungrily.

"One last thing, Jack," Maria said, "and then we won't speak of it again. I'm sure I don't need to tell you this, but you mustn't ever tell anyone what happened. I mean no one, not ever, OK?"

"Oh, yes, Mom. I'll never tell anyone," Jack agreed, as he finished his breakfast, and then gulped down a glass of orange juice.

He started to clear away his dirty dishes, but his mother said, "No, that's OK, Jack. You go ahead and get ready for school. I have plenty of time and you'll soon need to leave to beat the school traffic."

Jack nodded and went back to his room to finish getting ready for school. After brushing his teeth and combing his hair, he picked up his school bag and went back into the kitchen, where his mother was finishing her breakfast. "Well, mom, I guess it's that time now," he said with a sad look on his face. Even though he'd been looking forward to this day and the freedom it would bring, he was still a little sad to see his mother leave.

His mother saw the wistful expression on his face and got up from the table, holding out her arms to him. He gave her a big hug and she kissed him. "Now, Jack, didn't we agree that this was best for us?"

"Oh, yes, we did, and you must go, but it's going to be strange being on my own, at least until I get used to it."

"I know, but don't forget Lloyd and Janice are upstairs if you need anything. Janice has already offered to keep an eye on you for me, so I feel more comfortable about leaving you."

Jack perked up when he heard that, for he relished the thought of further contact with the ravishing Janice and what it might eventually lead to. "That's nice of her, mom. I really appreciate that!" He hugged her again and said, "Well, I really better go now. Have a safe trip and call me tonight when you're settled in."

"OK, Jack. Off you go. Drive safely and don't ever forget to be a good boy!" She walked with him to the door and waved as he drove away. On the way to school he thought what a sexy evening he had experienced the previous night. His mind turned to his unexpected adventure with Wendy at the restaurant while he had been having dinner with his mother, and he still wasn't sure whether it had been simply a case of Wendy seizing the opportunity of being alone, or whether she had deliberately led him into the stockroom for that purpose. He was curious to know, if only for his education, and hoped that he would soon see her again. He wasn't sure of her hours at the restaurant, but guessed she was probably still sleeping at that time of day. Then a horrible thought hit him. Suppose she already had a boyfriend, or was even married? But if that was the case, why had she been so horny last night? He decided that he had to find out more about her, and that meant he needed to get a date with her. He resolved to call her later in the day and see how the land was lying.

He had been a little later leaving home than he had intended and when he arrived at school the parking lot was crowded. He managed to find a vacant spot right at the end and had to run to make it in time for the opening bell.

One of his classes that morning was PE, conducted by Greg Jones, the same teacher that they had discovered banging one of Jack's classmates the previous Saturday. For some reason Mr. Jones seemed to be harder on Jack than his fellow students and this put Jack in the mood for a little revenge. At lunchtime he looked for Heather to see if she still wanted to get together that evening, and soon found her talking to Tim. When she saw Jack, she smiled brightly at him, saying, "Ah, there you are, Jack! I was just asking Tim if he'd seen you today."

"Well, here I am! Still want to get together tonight?"

"Does it get hot in summer? Of course I do! What did you have in mind?"

"I'll pick you up at seven, seven-thirty, OK?"

"Great! See you then." She turned to Tim and said, "Nice talking to you, Tim, but I gotta go now."

"OK, Heather, see you around!" Tim replied, and they watch her walk away, before Tim asks Jack, "Hot date, hey, Jack?"

Jack laughed and said, "Something like that, Tim!"

"Well, you've come a long way in a couple of weeks, ain't you?" Tim teased him and then said, "Jack, you remember Latesha's idea about panty raids?"

"Yes. What about it?"

"Well, we're going to try one after school today. We're all going to meet in the boy's locker room, while Latesha corners one of the girls changing after the last PE class and bring her in to us."

"Sounds like a plan. I'll be there!"

"Great. See you later then."

"Sure. Hey, you remember last Saturday when we caught Greg fucking Edith in the car? Greg was a bastard to me this morning so I'm up for some revenge, so I'm thinking about going after them, maybe tomorrow."

"So how are you going to do it?" Tim asked.

"I'll get Edith to bring Greg over to my house, and show them the goods. It should be enough for me to persuade them to do whatever I tell them to do."

"Which is?"

"I'm not sure yet about everything, but I'm pretty sure I'll get them both to strip naked, and I'll probably bang Edith in front of him. Maybe afterwards, I'll sell them the negatives and the tape, but I'm not sure about that."

"Want me to take pictures?" asked Tim.

"I was hoping you would. You might get a turn at Edith, too if you want."

"OK," said Tim. "Sounds good to me!"

Just then the bell for afternoon school rang and they went off to their respective classes. As luck would have it, Jack saw Edith was in his last class for the day, and when class was over, Jack went over to speak to her.

"Hi Edith, how are you doing?"

"Fine, Jack, thanks. How are you?"

"Good, thanks. Are you doing anything special tomorrow?"

"Not really. Why?"

"I need you to do me a favor."

"Oh, really? What is it?"

"I heard you're quite friendly with Mr. Jones, and I want you to bring him to my house tomorrow at around eight."

"Why?"

"I'm having a surprise party for him and I'd like you to make sure he turns up. I figured if anyone could get him to come it would be you. Will you do it for me?"

"OK, I can do that."

"Great! I'll owe you one. You know where I live, right?"

"Sure."

"All right then! One other thing, though. Don't mention it to anyone, or else we might spoil the surprise, OK?"

"OK. I'll be there at eight."

"Thanks. See ya then!"

Jack hurried off to meet his friends as arranged, and found he was the last one there.

"Thought you weren't coming, Jack," said Tim.

"I wouldn't miss this for anything," Jack replied. "So what's up?"

"Latesha's next door lining someone up. She'll pick one of the last ones and we'll grab her as they come out together."

After a few minutes, Latesha came out of the girl's locker room with Gwen and as the two girls were passing by, Jim and Tom grabbed Gwen and pulled her into the boy's room, taking care to hold a hand over her mouth, so she wouldn't scream. They gagged her and started pulling off her T-shirt. She struggled out of their grip and ran to the door, but they had already locked it. They grabbed her again and made her sit down.

Tim explained to her, "Look, we're not going to hurt you in any way. We just want to see you naked, OK? If you promise not to scream, we'll take the gag off, all right?"

Gwen nodded, so Tim pulled off the gag and she said, "Why are you doing this to me?" She turned to Latesha and said, "Are you in this? I thought we were friends!"

Latesha replied, "We are friends, but these guys are my brothers. Trust me, they won't even touch you and in the end you might enjoy it! I know I did!"

"They already did this to you?"

"They did much more to me than you'll do to you, but I deserved it! Trust me, all we want to do is to see you without your clothes, and don't worry, you're not going to be the only one. Eventually we're going to get to every girl in the class! If you're still a virgin, you'll leave here a virgin, so don't worry about that."

Gwen calmed down a bit and then seemed to resign herself to the situation. "OK, let's get it over with, then," and started pulling off her T-shirt. Tim picked up his camera and started taking pictures.

Latesha bent down to take off Gwen's shoes and socks, and then said to Gwen, "Let me undress you, babe." Gwen nodded and Latesha helped her stand up on the bench. She unfastened Gwen's shorts and pulled them down to her ankles. Now Gwen was wearing just her bra and panties and the guys watching started getting excited. Tim was clicking away with his camera, capturing every stage of Gwen's disrobing. Jack was getting very excited now, wishing that they had not promised to touch her. He could see that Gwen has nice tits, even in her bra, and badly wanted to feel them up. Latesha told Gwen to turn around and she did so very gingerly, so as not to lose her balance. Then Latesha reached up to unclasp Gwen's bra but left it hanging loosely on her shoulders. Latesha ran her hands down Gwen's sides, causing Gwen to shudder slightly, until her hands reached Gwen's hips. Jack now saw that Gwen has a shapely ass, something he had not noticed before, even though he had always been attracted to her since she joined his class.

"Are you ready, babe?" Latesha murmured, as she placed her hands by the waistband of Gwen's panties.

Gwen replied, "Yes, do it!" in a whisper that the guys could hardly hear.

With one swift movement, Latesha yanked down Gwen's panties so that they lay in a puddle at her feet. Latesha told her to lift each foot in turn and pulled her shorts and panties away and flung them across to the guys, before gently removing Gwen's loosened bra from her shoulders and sending that in the same direction. She ordered Gwen to turn around again, and there she stood, in all her glory. Her tits, while not large, were nicely shaped, coming to a point at each nipple. Her belly was flat, and just above her pussy was a triangle of fine hair. Latesha helped Gwen step off the bench onto the floor and Tim started to direct her into a number of poses as he photographed her nude body.

The sight of the naked girl being placed in sexy positions, exposing her pussy for all to see, was too much for the four guys watching and they all pulled out their hard cocks and started stroking them. Latesha saw this and saying, "Oh, wow! Let me help!" took Tom's cock in one hand and Jim's in the other and started jerking them both off. Their excitement at seeing Gwen in the nude and especially being posed in such a sexy way was too much for them to handle and within seconds they both shot hot streams of cum on to the floor. Latesha turned her attention to Jack and Jeff, but this time she sucked the pre-cum from the tip of each cock before jerking them off. Again they couldn't last long and their jism joined their comrades' cum on the floor.

By this time, Tim had used up all his film and told Latesha, "Now it's my turn!"

Latesha told him, "I'm horny too!" and started pulling off her panties, before lying on the bench and pulling her skirt up to expose her glistening pussy. She turned to Gwen and said, "See, there's nothing to be ashamed of!" and then motioned Tim to move closer. Tim went to her and dropped his pants, letting his hard cock spring free. Latesha sucked on it for a while and then told him, "Come on, Tim, I need you to fuck me!"

Tim needed no further invitation and mounted her right away. His dick entered her easily and he banged her with hard, fast strokes. Latesha began moaning loudly and screamed with joy as she reached her first orgasm. Her pussy spasmed around his prick and this was enough to take Tim over the top to his climax and his cock pumped a huge load of hot cum into her willing cunt.

Gwen watched all this in amazement and forgot her nakedness as she almost absent-mindedly fingered her own pussy. Jack noticed this and went over to her. He sat down next to her and asked her quietly, "Feeling horny too?" Gwen looked at him for a second before nodding her head. "Wanna fuck?" he asked.

Gwen thought for a while, but then shook her head. "No, Jack, I'm not ready for that yet."

"Well, when you're ready, let me know. I've always liked you and would like to get it on with you."

"OK, Jack. Can I get dressed now?"

"Yes, but I'll keep your bra and panties."

"What! Why?"

"That's the whole purpose here. We wanted to see you naked and we want to keep your undies as our trophy!"

"Well, that's weird!"

"Not really, we are simply just too horny for words!"

Gwen got dressed without her underwear, and was soon ready to leave. Before they let her go, Tim, who'd recovered from his quickie with Latesha, stood up and said, "Now, Gwen, I have to warn you not to tell a soul about this. I doubt anyone would believe you anyway, but if you do say anything, we will circulate these pictures throughout the whole school, so everyone will know what you look like. Actually, you have a great body, so maybe you wouldn't mind showing it off, but think what your parents would say if they get some photos in the mail showing you having group sex!"

"No, no!" squealed Gwen. "I would be grounded for life! Don't worry, I won't say anything.

"OK, then," said Tim. "Latesha, unlock the door and let her go."

"Right, Tim." Latesha got up and took Gwen over to the door. She unlocked it and turned to Gwen to give her a hug. "You're a real sport, babe!" she told her. "Want to come over to my house one night for some girl talk?"

Gwen smiled at her. "That would be great!" she replied.

"Deal!" said Latesha. "I'll see you tomorrow, OK. No hard feelings, I hope?"

"No, we're cool! I kind of enjoyed it, after all."

With that, Gwen slipped out of the door and Latesha locked it again. "I think that went real well, guys, don't you?" she said.

"I agree," said Tim. "Let's do it again tomorrow!"

Before they went their separate ways, Jack told them about his plans for the next night, saying that he hoped to have some good photos to show them when they all got together again on Friday night.

Jack left to go home to get ready for his date with Heather, and at exactly seven he rang Heather's doorbell. Not receiving any answer, he rang it again, more insistently this time. He was shocked when he heard a deep male voice from within saying, "All right, all right! Enough, already!" and seconds later the door was opened by a tall, middle-aged man wearing a tuxedo. "Yes? What is it?" he said.

Jack was taken aback by this and wondered at first if he had the right address. He managed to stammer, "Er, is Heather here?"

"Yes, she is," the man said. "And who are you, bud?"

"I'm Jack Johnson, sir," Jack replied, somewhat intimidated. "I'm one of Heather's classmates and we're supposed to be working on a project together."

The man suddenly smiled and his whole demeanor changed. "Ah, yes, Jack, Heather told me about you. Come on in, won't you?" he said, holding out his hand. "Larry Nelson. I'm Heather's father." Then he added with a laugh, "In case you hadn't realized!"

Jack took his outstretched hand and nearly wished he hadn't as it almost got crushed by the extra-firm handshake that Heather's father gave him. "Good to meet you, sir," he said, trying not to wince. He followed Mr. Nelson into the family room, and sat down on the couch, while the older man remained standing.

"I'll tell Heather you're here," he said. "As you can probably see, I'm going to a business dinner this evening, so I'm glad you can be with Heather. Going out, are you?"

"Well, probably just for a bite to eat, sir," Jack replied, "and then back to my house to get some work done."

"OK, good. Just don't keep her out too late, will you? She needs her rest."

"No, we won't be out late," Jack assured him. "I need to be up early tomorrow, too."

"Good," Larry said, smiling again. "Now, Jack, I expect you to take good care of my daughter."

"Oh, don't worry, sir," Jack replied. "I'll take good care of her!" thinking 'better than she's ever had before!'

Larry nodded and then looked at his watch. "Well, Jack, I have to go now. I'll just let Heather know you're here."

"Thank you, sir."

Larry left the room and Jack heard him calling out, "Heather, honey! Jack's here, waiting patiently for you! I'm off now, so I'll see you when I get home!"

Heather called back, "OK, Dad, I'll be right there! See you later!"

Larry looked back in the room to say good-bye to Jack and then added, "Now remember Jack, not too late!"

"OK, I'll remember, sir."

Jack heard the front door slam and then heard a car start up and then start pulling away. He went over to the window and watched Larry drive away. Seconds later, he was startled to hear Heather's voice behind him, saying, "Hi Jack!" He wheeled around and was astounded by what he saw, for Heather was standing there in the skimpiest bra and panties he had ever seen, complemented by heels that must have been at least six inches tall. The shoes and undies were both flame red, which contrasted with her alabaster skin color. All in all she looked very sexy and Jack's cock showed its appreciation by springing to attention before he could even speak.

"Well, hi yourself!" was all Jack could muster as he went over to her, took her in his arms and kissed her full on her mouth. As he regained his senses, he continued, "You look sensational, but I don't think you can go out like that!"

"No, of course not! I couldn't decide what to wear, so I wanted to find out where we were going. Besides, I wanted you to see what I had on underneath!"