Jack's Ladies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh that's no trouble at all. I will enjoy having some female company," she said, and watched the daughters smile. "Please stay for coffee."

"Well thank you, but we have to be off soon. I'd like to get underway while Buchanan is having his morning sleep."

Kate wondered if Mrs Banks knew her daughters called her grandson Buck.

As the visitors drove off Jack picked up Toni's two bags and said, "You are sharing with me if that's okay."

Toni looked helplessly at Kate who smiled and said, "It can be fun living dangerously darling."

Toni swallowed and looked at her easel and art materials.

"I take that as silence acceptance that you wish to live dangerously," Jack said, walking off to the larger of the two bedrooms, Toni trailing him. He laid the bags on the bed, turned and folded him arms around Toni and kissed him.

She had no hesitation in kissing him firmly.

"Thank god those embarrassing moments are behind us. It actually went very well I'm hugely attracted to you Jack." ""Me too."

"Then you have no thoughts about me?"

"Huh?"

He then caught the joke and said he'd meant he was hugely attracted to her.

"Oh that's such a relief," she smiled.

Toni was actually stronger and more precise than Kate in lining up panels and so Kate was given the task of caulking the gap between panels already placed.

During lunch Jack said he was in no hurry to finish the work so there was no requirement to spend long hours on the job.

"When I left my position as a lecturer at a university to begin writing fulltime, with two novels already published, I thought it would be a breeze," he explained over lunch. "But I quickly learned that the demand for the work of new novelists is generally short-lived. Publishers know that but don't tell their authors that. I was running out of money and accepted I'd have to return to university work but mom and dad persuaded me to stick it out. That support continued for almost two years before my revenue stream was big enough to support me. I paid them back money but they wouldn't take any more and so I decided it would be good to work here for their benefit. I'm paying for all the materials as well but know there will be a big row over that."

The women said they admired Jack for what he was doing.

At 2:00 Kate went off and twenty minutes later returned packed.

"I've decided to go home now instead of tomorrow to leave you two in peace. Most of the linings are up and a professional will have to do the floor tiling and that means it's mainly small stuff from here on."

"You don't have to go on my account Kate," Toni said.

"Oh but I do darling. You will only be embarrassed with me here when you are settling into such a cozy relationship."

As Kate was about to drive off Jack kissed her and said he'd never forget her kindness and being so lovely to him."

"Take some of the credit young man," she smiled. "You have gotten me tuned in to being a younger woman again. I love it and aim to update my wardrobe to belie what I think should be my new image."

She drove off waving and heard Jack calling out goodbye.

"You'll miss her."

"Yep she was great company and I really got to know her. We had sex."

Toni said evenly, "I thought that might have happened. She's not a great deal older than you and is rather lively."

"Then you're not disgusted?"

"No and why should I? No one else needs to know."

Jack smiled and told her she'd done enough for the day.

"No I want to stick with it. I'll finish the caulking while you plan how to work in the bathroom or whatever.

"I'll work on affixing the architraves and in the morning will hang the doors. Um may I kiss you?"

"Yes of course, whenever you like. And you may touch me."

"Touch you where?"

"Wherever."

"Oh boy."

For the time being they settled for their first kiss and when Toni gently stroked his face Jack knew she was telling him she had no misgivings about being with him.

Late afternoon when Toni was in the bath he yelled, "Are hamburgers okay?"

"No I saw frozen chicken breasts in the freezer. I plan to make you chicken pie. You have a rest."

"Would you like a drink?"

"Sure thing buddy. White wine. Bring in a bottle and two glasses and jump in with me."

"What in the bath."

She laughed and said she didn't think she could have meant anything else.

"You mean nude don't you?"

"Yes Jack. Now please hurry and get it here; I want to play with it."

There was no sound from the kitchen. Toni was half-ready to think he'd run for the hills when Jack suddenly arrived, naked, and carrying two glasses and a bottle away from his body so that she could get a clear look at him.

He looked slightly nervous, probably because he wasn't calling the shots, but he smiled and visibly relaxed when she cooed, "Oh my big boy. Come here Jack."

Later, after Toni had patiently worked his dick with her feet until he blew and he'd fingered her into screaming orgasm he carried her dripping from the bathroom to a sofa in the living room.

"Do I need a condom?" he asked, lowering Toni gently on to the leather.

"Not if you're confident you don't need one."

"You tits are really cute."

"Thank you kind sir. I wish they were larger."

"But then you'd not be lithe."

"Lithe? My mom calls it skinny."

"No way, you have enough body weight to support curves."

"Oooh you are so kind. I'm ready Jack. We have labored on foreplay."

"Oh yeah. Well here it is. Guide it in lovely woman."

Toni lifted her legs high and that action rolled her butt upwards.

"Choose where you'd like to enter."

"Pussy please," Jack croaked.

And that's what he got.

It was a splendid fit as if her cunt was made for him. Jack was most impressed.

She also kept saying things to him, but nothing stupid. She asked him what he could feel and he began telling her and she listened intently, smiling.

Jack was left thinking this was the most sophisticated fuck he'd ever engaged in and it continued until he pulled out with a plop and sprayed her tits, Toni cooing, "Good boy Jack."

Yes indeed, Jack was most impressed but more was to come.

"That was really lovely Jack. Fucking can be so hum-hum but everything about that one I enjoyed. Our joint intensity even induced me to sweat which is uncommon for me but that's not to say I find that objectionable. We felt on fire. Er I assume you did?"

"Yeah Toni I was anxious to avoid being so hot that my come vaporized.

She giggled and looking into his eyes said, "Jack please believe me. That was about the best sex I've every had."

"Baby hearing that almost makes me swoon," Jack smiled and rolled up his eyes grotesquely.

Toni giggled and said softly, "Are you ready to go again Jack. I'd like doggy this time and you are welcome to bark."

Jack sighed. This was turning into a mighty fine autumn. He and Toni were very much in tune.

THE END

12