Jack's Story Ch. 03

Story Info
Jack's job ends. Jack's wife does the Bishop.
10k words
4.33
56.3k
24
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/11/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,559 Followers

I had an irresistible urge to get to work to see Lori Ann. The morning crawled by. Old Clint hung around until Lori Ann arrived several minutes late.

"Hi, I'm glad to see you Lori Ann."

"I'll bet you are! I even have a surprise for you."

Old Clint left and we settled into the booth. Trucks began to line up to get to the inbound door. It took almost the first hour to get them all through. By then the first of the bunch were starting to work their way out of the complex.

"As soon as were get these trucks clear out I want to show you your surprise."

"I'm not sure I can wait. What is it?"

"I took your advice on something."

Lori Ann looked nervously around the area and dropped her pants to the floor. Sitting back in her chair she opened her legs to show me she had shaved her pussy. Somehow it looks even better on a 27 year old, in spite of having all those babies. I wanted to drop to my knees and bury my face in her wet looking little cunt.

I flashed back to my wife just shaving pussy a couple of days ago. However, when I thought of her all I could think of was her mustache made of cum and how she downed all the sperm in that damned glass.

"What do you think? Is it funny looking?"

"No, God no, it looks ... umm, edible, ... I guess is the better word."

"I was hoping you would say that."

I gave her a kiss dead center in her pussy slit and started to shove my tongue as deep as I could it in. I had forgotten where I was. Lori Ann pushing on my forehead was a reminder. A truck was pulling away from the nearest building and we only had a few seconds to get her pants up and fastened.

How I wanted to finish that little task. I wished our shifts hadn't changed so I could sneak over to her house after work had his mom still been keeping her kids. I couldn't have her fake overtime because my wife would be home. We needed a plan because we never got another chance the rest of the shift. I thought Lori Ann was going to start fingering herself a couple of times.

We said our goodbyes. The next day was Saturday. Mary Beth would be home when I got there. The riddle would be rather or not she fucked her out of town manager. If she told me she got the promotion I would know she fucked him.

I got home to an empty house and a note on the table.

"Jack, I am going out for a little while with Patty. I won't be too late. Doing a little celebrating. Mary Beth. PS: I got the promotion!"

I wondered when will my head would stop spinning. "Got the job" meant she fucked the guy again, I'm sure. Patty was the Bishop's wife. How odd that must be. I suspected the Bishop is the other guy Mary Beth has been fucking, although I hope against hope it is not him. Patty seemed too straight laced to do any celebrating other than reading out loud The Book of Mormon.

My time waiting for Mary Beth to come home was divided between wondering how I could crawl between Lori Ann's legs and whether or not I was going to be fucking my wife's sloppy crotch if she got a big creampie at work. When I heard my wife's car in the driveway I don't know if I had a hardon for my wife or Lori Ann.

"Did you see my note? I got the job!"

"I did. I see you went out with Patty. How did that happen?"

"She waved me down as I drove by. I thought it odd since she hadn't spoken to me in quite a while. She said that the Bishop was out of town overnight so he could get to some conference meeting early in the morning. I told her about my raise and she said we should go celebrate."

"Gee, that must have been really wild," I joked.

"We went to a steak house to eat and a couple of guys starting flirting with us at the salad bar. Patty loved the attention and when they asked us if we would go dancing with them at their hotel lounge she was like a teenager being asked out on a first date."

"I can't believe Patty would act like that."

"We'll Patty was taking them up on it when I suggested if we were going dancing we needed to change our clothes. Patty was wearing a long sleeved shirt and the Capri pants to cove her garments. I thought that would give us a chance to ditch the two and not make a scene."

"What did you do the rest of the evening when you didn't go back?"

"Oh, we went back. Instead of going to her house for her to change we came here because she thought my clothes would be sexier. She ended up wearing my little red dress with the white polka dots."

"Didn't her garments show?"

"She took them off! Then when she saw how her big panties fit under the dress she borrowed a pair of my bikini briefs. I mean she looked almost human for a change. Then we went to the hotel lounge to dance. The men were in the bar having a drink when we arrived."

"I guess they were glad to see you."

"Well, one of them anyway. He dragged Patty on the dance floor and they stayed out there for three dances. Patty and this man named Steve acted like neither one of them had a marriage vow to abide by even though they were each wearing wedding bands."

"Did you dance with the other guy?"

"No, we enjoyed watching Patty with his friend. He made me a little bet that Steve would get in Patty's panties before the night was over. They actually were my panties and it seemed like a safe bet. Patty surprised me by letting Steve order her a beer. Then she had a couple more and you could tell his hand was doing some good under the table."

"So, you and your guy just sat, watched, and talked?"

"It wasn't my guy. I was trying to see where Patty was going with all this attention. Steve got her back out on the dance floor for a couple of more numbers. When they came back Steve made some lame excuse to show Patty something in his room. We declined when he asked us to come along."

"The two of you sat and talked while Patty left with this guy? I figured that you would add a little load to tonight's fun the way our week has been going."

"I didn't know the guy and sure didn't want to get some kind of disease. The guy, Eddie, told me it looked like I was going to have to pay off my bet. I put the five dollars in my hand and waited for Patty to return. One look at Patty told me to hand the five dollars to Eddie. I'd never seen anyone look so fucked."

"Then you never went upstairs with anyone?"

"For God's sake, no. Eddie asked if I was ready to go upstairs with him and I turned him down. Patty chirped in and said loudly that she would go. They two of them were gone for the next hour. In our conversation I told Steve that Patty sure wasn't prepared for this kind of night and that I was glad he had protection. Turns that Patty took him on bareback."

"Oh, man, the Bishop's wife with a load of stranger's cum in her squishing around in her cunt."

"More than that. Steve said he got to cum in her twice and Patty told me Eddie did the same. Four loads of cum in a person I thought was the Ice Princess. I got her out of there and dropped her off at her house. She promised to drop the dress off tomorrow. I told her to keep the panties as a souvenir. She thanked me and giggled like a school girl."

"Don't you feel evil?"

"How does the song go? Girls just want to have fun! Patty said she was going to try to keep the cum inside and then shower right before the Bishop gets home tomorrow night."

I was so amazed about Patty that I had mostly forgotten about Mary Beth's promotion and the load of cum that must have come along with it. We kind of stripped on our way to bed. I got my cock in her. I needed it after getting the blue balls from my encounter with Lori Ann's shaved cunt in the guard shack. That and knowing Patty could be a slut was pretty arousing.

With my cock pumping in and out and feeling the lubricant that Mary Beth's boss had left her I was trying to make it last. Thinking more of Lori Ann and now even Patty fucking like a pro than where my dick was and where my mind wanted it to be were far removed. I was moving right along when Mary Beth's voice interrupted my thoughts.

"I think I know the difference ... Matt's cock being circumcised didn't give as much friction on my vagina walls as yours. The movement of the head pushing out on the down stroke is the same, except., of course, Matt's goes in deeper."

"Gee, thanks, Mary Beth. Now at least I know the name of the guy with a cock bigger than mine. And, it makes me so excited to know that I, as your, husband have a smaller cock."

Instead hearing about her taking in a bigger cock had my balls contract, my ass clenched, and my sperm flooded her vagina. All adding to the load Matt had put there earlier in the day. This time she was back to remaining with her ass on the pillow and her pelvis rocked up in an attempt to funnel the seed into her womb once again.

As I got up and turned to walk to the bathroom her voice came from where she laid on the bed.

"You really like it, don't you?"

"Like what?"

"You like me fucking another man and having his sperm inside me when we fuck. You really get off on it. And, the idea of Matt having a bigger cock is even more of a turn on for you. Don't you? Come on. Admit it."

I couldn't even admit it to myself. I sure as hell wasn't going to admit it to her. Although in truth, I knew the answer. I gave a little wave off with my hand and sat on the toilet to think while I took a piss. "God damn it, she is probably right," I told myself.

The next morning was Saturday. Mary Beth worked starting at 8:00 AM. Lori Ann and I would be working together starting at noon. Saturday was a slow day. Maybe I can get somewhere with Lori Ann. I grabbed the paper and turned to go back in the house.

A voice called out my name from up the street. Patty ran toward me wearing a sweatshirt and jogging shorts. I understand it is permitted to not wear garments when swimming and such. I suppose jogging shorts then were okay. Either way I had never seen Patty without a dress or long pants. For a woman at fifty-five she had great legs and thighs.

"Hi, Patty. I didn't even know you jogged? Lookin' good!"

"Don't be silly. I am old lady trying something new. Did I miss Mary Beth?"

"She just left. Can I help you with something?

"No, I'll catch up with her later."

I couldn't help think of what my wife had said about Patty trying to hold four loads of cum inside. Then to shower right before the Bishop got home. I don't know why the thought made my cock harden and push against the front of my pants. I looked down at her crotch and didn't really need to imagine the shape of her pussy. It was outlined in her shorts.

I think Patty was trying to tease. She acted out of breath and grabbed her legs below the knees. Then make a half turn and presented me with a view of her ass. "Holy Shit! Was the Bishop's wife a cock teaser?" I asked myself.

"Could I maybe get a drink of water? Maybe there is more to jogging than I imagined."

I went in to get her a glass of water. When I turned around there was Patty standing a few feet behind me in the kitchen. The Bishop's wife alone in the house with a man would be seriously a scandal, yet there she stood. I handed her the water. She took a sip and pulled out a chair from the kitchen table.

"I've suspected the Bishop of seeing another woman lately."

"Wow, Patty! That's kind of direct."

"When we were out last night your wife got a phone call that made her act kind of weird. She left her phone on the table when she went to the bathroom. I looked at caller ID and saw she had just talked to my husband. Then I checked and the Bishop's cell number in her contacts. Any idea why that would be?"

I hope she didn't catch the look on my face. I was wishing it wasn't that son of a bitch. Now it seems like his wife thinks the Bishop's new fling is my Mary Beth.

"I'm not sure what you want me to say."

"Say whether you have a reason to suspect if it might be your wife."

"Not that I could say. What are you going to do if you find out for sure?"

"Already done it. Your wife seemed to approve. The bastard has done this before. It all seems like it connects. Are you sure the Bishop and Mary Beth aren't fucking each other? There is a gap between when she gets home and you leave work."

"Sorry, you stunned me with the F-word. How would you find out?

"Okay, you suspect something call me. I'll do the same. Give me your cell number."

We exchanged numbers. Patty left, drawing her fingers across my shoulder as she left, giving me a nice little swing of her ass as she went out the door. I didn't know what to do. If it is the Bishop, fucking his wife would be nice payback. There was just too much going on.

It was good to get to work. I was almost late. Lori Ann was there. Even Old Clint had gone on home. I was greeted with a great big smile from Lori Ann.

"Hey, Jack. What do you want to do today? It's Saturday. We should have lots of time to ourselves."

"You! I want to do you!"

"I want you to do me, too!"

No one came in the first fifteen minutes. Lori Ann looked around and took off her pants. We may have a few minutes. Maybe an hour or more. You never know on the weekend. Lori Ann sat on the counter and opened her thighs. Seeing her shaved pussy again was much anticipated. She did not disappoint.

I got on my knees and put my face right in her sweet cunt. She squirmed around as if to get her ass positioned just right. I flicked my tongue into the slit between her pussy lips. The taste was perfect. Lori Ann reacted by putting her hand behind my head and tried to force my mouth and tongue deeper inside her welcoming snatch.

"I talked to my prick husband today on video chat. That blond cunt was sitting next to him listening to everything we said. Then when he left her forgot to sign off and they walked off together. In the distance I could see him put his hand on her ass. There's no way he isn't fucking her."

"I'm sorry Lori Ann." I consoled.

"No, it's fine. It's not like this probably isn't just strike one on him. And, it opens up possibilities for me."

"Possibilities?"

"Yes, you'll see!"

I put my face back in her crotch. In a couple more minutes she had her first cum. The second one was huge and came a few minutes later.

This had gone on long enough. Between my wife fucking strangers and Lori Ann letting me eat her cunt I decided it was time I tried to fuck her. What was she going to do, tell my wife? And, there was the matter of feeling bad about fucking the wife of a soldier overseas. If Lori Ann says he got caught once and she was sure he was fucking someone in his unit I was good to go.

I removed my face from Lori Ann's slippery cunt and stood up so I could drop my pants. I told her to watch behind me and I would watch behind her. I took my cock just behind its head and aimed at her parted cunt lips. If she didn't want it then it was just to fucking bad.

"You're going to put that in me here in the guard shack?"

"You bet!"

I had the tip against her slit and I pushed. No problem going in. Nice and tight. I let go of my cock and moved my hips forward. I went almost all in after just a few strokes. If she didn't like it you couldn't tell by the way her feet went behind my back and try to fuck my ass into her.

"I can't believe we are finally doing this." She was moaning as she spoke.

"I can't believe it feels this good." I couple of more thrusts by me and lunges by Lori Ann and I had myself balls deep in her pussy. Unbelievable this cunt had given birth to that many kids.

"So, what do you think?" I had to keep looking behind me because Lori had forgotten to watch, only thinking of fucking herself on my cock.

"Sorry I didn't cheat on the cocksucker sooner. It's a little more cock than I used to having in me."

"I want it to last, but again I can't wait to fill your womb with my seed."

"Shit, I never thought of that. Do you have a rubber to put on?"

"If I did I sure as hell wouldn't stop now to put one on."

"Yeah, I want you to squirt inside me any way. I like to feel cum spurt from the end of my husband's cock."

"Well, you are about to feel it squirt from the end of mine."

We both picked up the pace and started to cum together. I'll have to admit that I lost all control and tried to beat Lori Ann to death from the inside out with my cock. She was a whole lot worse, practically bucking me off with the wild motions of her ass as she tried to get every bit of a cock that she had already admitted was bigger than that of her husband.

Lori Ann as the one least wanting to get caught was the first to look around to see if anyone had approached during our period of sexual intercourse. We were both relieved no one was in sight. I was content to let my pecker soak in her wetness and warm. She started scooting to get herself from under me. My cum coated penis slid from her gaping cunt with a plop. We made a nice little puddle that ran out of her vagina and onto the surface below her ass.

Lori Ann grabbed some paper towels and began to blot at her dripping slit. That turned in to desperate wiping as she realized the two of us had made a lot more goo than she had been accustomed. A couple of paper towels later we were both in agreement we had ourselves cleaned up, but were very aware of the smell of sex in the air from her freshly fucked cunt.

A truck rumbled our direction from the distance.

"Oh, my God," Lori Ann was troubled, "I wish I had something to spray in the air."

"Just don't let the driver come inside ... oh, I guess letting someone cum inside is what started your problem!"

"Very funny, smart ass. You go out there and check him in."

"No, you should go. If he does come inside he'll look at you and immediately think you just fucked somebody. If he sees me he will think I just had something really good for lunch."

"You did just had something good for lunch. I watched you eat it."

"Whoa, naughty little thing! Now get your sexy little ass out there."

The driver stayed outside. Lori Ann had him on his way in a matter of moments. I watched her sexy little body reacting to what I had just done to her. Anyone that had ever watched a fresh fucked woman had to know she was carrying a load of someone's sperm inside her pussy. She came back into the shack. She brushed a stray hair from her face.

"What I just did with you seems so wrong, but feeling your seed buried in me makes it all right. That's for just shoving your prick in me. Left up to me I would have led you on another couple of weeks while I made up my mind. I should have done it the first time I caught him."

"It was my first time cheating, too. My wife is having two affairs right now. She thinks I have no idea." A little lie didn't seem to bad of an idea.

"I'm glad we decided to do it. My pussy has never had such a pounding and never been so full."

"I hope you know a lot of the mess was you. God, but you can cum a lot."

"With all the wiping I can still feel your sperm inside me. You got it in a little further than I think I've had it before, and that's from a woman with six children. We need to do this again soon. Maybe somewhere where we can take more time."

I was gloating inside, partly from knowing she was carrying some of my load, but also, because she said I sent cum deeper inside her that she was used to. After being told by my wife that her Matt had a couple of inches on me it was nice to know I could impress the right woman.

"What's wrong with sex in the security shack? Don't you like adventure?"

"Oh, I wouldn't say we wouldn't do it again. I just said it would be nice to spend time together and do it right."

"Sorry about not having a condom. I had no idea this would happen. Any danger of you getting pregnant?"

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,559 Followers