Jack's Women Ch. 04

Story Info
Things are working out and then Jack meets Leslie.
9.2k words
4.68
43.4k
15

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 04/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry it took so long to put this chapter up. Thanks for all the feedback and critiques!

This never happened, the people don't exist, This is a total work of fiction.

*

While I drove, she gave me a fantastic blow job. Licking and sucking, taking me into her throat. The house was still over an hour away and she wasn't rushing anything. She tasted my flesh, licking it with her tongue. Inhaling my scent. The more she did, the more it felt like she was making love to it with her mouth.

I had to finally let go of her tits due to the cramp in my arm and just rested my arm on her back and my hand on her ass, tickling the crack between her sexy ass cheeks. She moaned around my cock as my fingers slowly made their way to her tiny puckered hole.

I hadn't intended to start pleasuring her again, but as I drove and she gave me a great blowjob, my hand just had a mind of it's own. I realized I was sliding a finger in and out of her tight little hole instead of just simply rubbing it. The harder I pushed in, the more cock she took in.

For half an hour, she expertly worked my cock in her throat, keeping me at bay, ready to cum, just not letting me. I pulled my finger out and rubbed the tight muscle of her little "o" ring and she moaned around my cock. I slid my finger back in, adding another and not only did she moan, she deep throated me and held her head there while she gently squeezed my balls. This was gonna make me cum quickly if she kept doing it. We were nearing the house. I needed to cum, fast. I was already sweating from the blowjob, not being able to cum. I pumped my two fingers in her asshole, wiggling them around as I did.

Her moans got more intense as I finger fucked her asshole as did her suction and squeezing of my balls. I was now doing 70 miles and hour on the back road that led straight to the house. With no lights coming or going, I felt safe to really give her ass a workout.

I started slamming my hand in and out, fucking my fingers into her tight hole. The more I worked it, her ass started humping, her back arching, giving me better access to her hole. I could feel her tight muscle starting to contract and release faster as well, she was approaching another orgasm.

"Cum with me baby!" I said as I pumped my fingers in and out faster. She held off until she knew I was ready, then she really started to move her ass, giving me the best angle to fuck her for maximum effect. I could feel her throat tightening around my cock as her moans became louder and more often.

I could feel the cum boiling in my nut sack, ready to shoot. She could feel it too. Her moans increased, timed with the thrusting of my hand, sending shockwaves of pleasure through my cock straight to my balls. It was happening, now!

"FUCK! Oh Fuck baby!" I moaned out as I felt her ass hole clamp around my fingers and her ass start to vibrate as her orgasm radiated out. She slammed her mouth down, swallowing my cock, and then my seed as it rushed out into her warm inviting mouth. I gave a loud moan as her mouth and throat milked me. I was stuck. Two of my fingers on my right hand held with a vice like grip in her asshole and my cock embedded into her tight throat. I let my foot off the accelerator, realizing I was approaching 90 and just let the car coast while we both came.

The car had coasted down to thirty miles an hour when I realized how slow we were going. Everything had been a blur, time seemed to slow as we came together. When the last of my cum entered her mouth and her ass stopped quaking around my fingers, I pulled my fingers out and rested my hand on her ass. She slowly, lifted her head off my cock, breathing in as she was able to.

She licked my cock clean and tucked me back in, sitting back in her seat. I looked over and down at her pussy. Her thighs were covered in her cum, as was her lips. I smiled at her and she lustily looked back, licking the cum off her fingers. I offered my hand to her and she attacked it, licking her ass grease off like a starving crazed with lust nymphomaniac. When she released my hand, hers went to her thighs, rubbing from her knee up, pulling her juices off her thighs as best as she could. I smiled at her.

"I think there's some napkins or maybe wet naps in the glove box." She looked at me and smiled.

"You think they'll know?" She asked. I giggled.

"I don't see how they wont! The car smells of sex, we reek of it!" I said as I played with her titties.

"God that was so good!" She said. She found the wet naps and napkins and started to clean herself up. I was gonna have to shampoo the seat, she got so wet.

I smiled at her as I turned my concentration more towards the road than on her. We were only a few miles away now. She pulled her shorts on, but left her shirt open for me. She changed her position, her feet dangling out the window while I absentmindedly played with her tits, kneading them, gently tracing my fingers around her nipples before pinching them and pulling them taut.

"You know I'm addicted to you right?" She said as she looked up at me. I looked down, noticing she didn't say addicted to my cock.

"I guessed that. Why do you think that is?" I asked. We hadn't been able to talk much. I hadn't been able to really talk to any of them.

"I'm not sure really. I can only guess it's a combination of things. You saved my life." She said, holding her hands up and folding her fingers down as she counted the reasons off. "You're sexy as hell, you killed for me, you've got an amazing cock, an amazing tongue, very capable hands...." She went on, changing hands. I chuckled as she went through her list. When she was done, she was pointing at her toes, having named off at least thirteen things.

"Wow, I guess you really like me then huh?" I said with a smirk. She looked up at me, her eyes narrowing.

"I think I'm in love with you." She said. I looked down at her, sliding my hand off her tits and cupped her face.

"Baby, that's just because I took you away from that awful place." I said, reasoning with her. She shook her head no.

"No. I mean, sort of. But, I've never had feeling like this for any guy, ever! Really, I think I'm in love with you." She said. She was more right than she knew. I had serious feelings for her as well. Her and Gina and Jade. "You know, Gina's in love with you too. She said no man has ever refused her, but you did. We respect you." She said as she went back to playing with her tits while my hands were on the wheel.

"Respect me? Why do you say that?" I asked.

"Because. You killed Darrell. You did that for us. I mean, you did that for her and I came along with the package, but you did that and then you rescued me. Me and the others." She said. Her hands stopping as she thought of where she'd be now if I hadn't taken her from her prison. I cupped her face in my hands, tracing her lips and jaw line lightly.

"I love you too Jess. I do and I know to say that because of the situation sounds untrue, but I do. I love all of you." I said, realizing the truth while it was in front of me the whole time. They were my reason to live. "You know, yesterday, I was ready to kill myself. Prepared to do that. Then Gina walked into my life. She inadvertently saved me. And then I was able to save you. You, Gina, the other girls, you give me purpose when I didn't see any." I said, sounding all philosophical. She moved closer to me and kissed me on the cheek.

"And that's the way we feel about you. We'd all probably be dead in a year. You saved us, gave us our life back. We owe that life to you. Jade knows that and sees that more than the rest of us do. That's why she's so dedicated to you. She knows no other way to repay you, than to give herself to you, completely, like Gina and I do." She said. I came to a stop sign, perfect timing.

I turned to Jess and pulled her face to mine. We kissed, passionately. Our tongues dancing a dance of lovers, loving the other, just as we do physically with out bodies. When Jess pulled away, we were both panting and horny again. She gripped my cock in my pants and grinned at me.

"Later! Lets get home and find out what's in those cases." I said to her. She sat back in the seat, her shirt still unbuttoned and played with her titties with her right hand while her left rested on my thigh, close to the one thing in life, besides me that she desired, me.

We pulled into the drive as Jess was buttoning her shirt. Terry came out and helped with the bags, noticing the smell of sex as he pulled them out of the back seat. He gave me a knowing smile, I winked back at him.

In the house, Gina presented me a clean and organized place. I had to kiss her and Michelle for it. The rest had completed their tasks and they each got kisses as well. Terry took the cases down into the basement and stacked them with the rest of the stuff. We all congregated around the table. Jade sat to my left, waiting for me to acknowledge that she was there. Before I looked at her, I thought to myself how sweet that was, so child-like, waiting to be acknowledged before she spoke.

"Jade, how did you do?" I asked her. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Very well Jack. I have everything wrote down. Gina helped with sizes. We categorized everything like you asked." She said and handed me a note pad. Each girl had their own page and as I flipped through it, I realized she did a superb job. I looked at her and pulled her up into my lap.

"Well done darling. Well done." I said and kissed her. The only one to turn away was Terry. Not used to such displays even though he worked for a pimp, he still knew when not to watch. He truly was a good man with a good heart, just a bad head on his shoulders.

"Jade did all the writing. She went through the house completely, writing down what she thought we needed before coming to me. Then she went and spoke with each girl, except Jess and Leslie. She's still kind of out of it. What ever they gave her was strong. It might be a couple days. But, her job was done with time to spare so she helped me and Michelle." Gina said, proud of the little Asian.

"Good. I'm glad to hear it. How about you two?" I asked as I looked at Sonya and Susie. They presented me with a list of things as well. A grocery list that was three pages long and a list of kitchen things a whole page itself. I knew I didn't have enough of anything, this just told me I pretty much didn't have anything at all.

"Damn! I guess we're gonna need to go shopping!" I said. Smiles grew on all the girls faces.

"Sir, I'll take the truck back. I do have my own place and I need to check on things there." Terry said. I looked at Sonya, she didn't want him to go, but she wouldn't leave.

"Okay. You coming back out or staying there? I mean it's you're choice. I know Sonya would love to have you back out here and we'll make sure you have a private room, for you or the two of you." I said as I looked from him to her. She smiled at me and then looked at Terry.

"Well, I must admit that it's very tempting, but people there know me. And if I'm gone, they'll suspect something." He said as he looked at me. Sonya's smile faded.

"Terry, they're gonna suspect you even more when everyone finds out that Darrell and pretty much all of his crew is dead and you're not. If you want, it's gonna be dark by the time you get back to town, just drop off the truck, catch a cab back to you're place, grab some things and come on back out." I said to him, making sense.

"I didn't think about that. You're right. I don't have a choice." He said. Looking at Sonya he added, "Not that it's a hard choice to make, coming out here." He said with a smile. She smiled and went to him, sitting on his lap.

"Good. While you're gone, I'll go through everything and do an inventory. We'll figure out the best way to get rid of the drugs and the rest, catalog it. I think I've got enough stuff down there, we can build something for the weapons. If not, we'll build a new barn and house everything in there." I said with a smile.

"Sounds good Sir. I'll be on my way and be back by midnight." He said as he stood. Sonya placed her hands on his chest.

"Be careful baby. Any sign of trouble, you come here." She said. He smiled at her.

"It'll be okay. I can take care of myself." He said with a wink to me and a kiss to her. He was out the door and driving the truck down the lane five minutes later. Sonya now in a fit of worry. I looked at her and smiled.

"So, my chef's! What's for dinner?" I asked. This brought Sonya out of her funk.

"It's a surprise! You go do your work, while Susie and I prepare diner. We celebrate tonight!" She said with a smile. I looked at her like she was nuts.

"I don't know what you're gonna fix! I don't have anything!" I said. Sonya smiled.

"Aimee went to the store." She said. "While you were gone." I looked at Aimee.

"How?" I asked her. I had the car!

'You're old truck out back. I got it running and Tina and I went into town. We had to take some of the money, but we put the change back!" She said, fear starting to consume her. First thought was that I would beat her for taking the money, taking the truck, and leaving the house.

"How'd you get it started? I've been trying for three months!" I said as I looked at her, shock covering my face.

"You're not mad? Please don't be mad!" She said as she started to cower in her chair.

"Why would I be mad?" I asked.

"Cause I took some money and you're truck and left the house." She said. I stood, forcing Jade to stand and put her in the chair. I went to Tina.

"Hun, why would I be mad at you? You've been under lock and key for God only knows how long. When was the last time you did something on your own for yourself?" I asked her. She looked at the floor and then at me.

"I don't know. I've been in Darrell's house for almost three months. Before that, I roomed with another girl, she's gone now. I don't know how long it's been." She said. I smiled and pulled her to me, placing her head on my chest.

"Baby, you can leave anytime you want. I'm not holding you here." I said, as I held her. Thinking about what I said and what I was doing made me smile. She smiled up at me.

"I really don't want to leave. Thank you for everything you have done for me, for us but, I stay because of you." She said. She tilted her head back and kissed me. Just as passionately as any of them would have.

I went back to my chair and my little submissive Geisha and sat down. Jade back on my lap like a child. I looked around the room. Ten girls and one more upstairs sleeping the drugs out of her system.

"What am I gonna do with all of you?" I asked. Gina smiled and gave me a gentle kick with her foot. "It was rhetorical Gina!" I said. She started to laugh. "You girls are nuts!" I said as I shook my head. Gina looked at me.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because I was ready to kill myself. Which means I apparently couldn't take care of myself and now I've got eleven of you to take care of!" I said. Gina smiled as did the rest of them Jade took my hand in hers.

"No Jack. We take care of you." She said with a smile.

"Well, I hope you know, that's a full time job. I'm needy and I complain a lot and I'm never happy." I said, more being facetious than anything else.

"Don't worry Master Jack. We will take care of you, all of us and you wont ever complain or need anything and you will always be happy!" Jade said. I sighed and then smiled.

"Okay, I got work to do. Sonya and Susie are on dinner I guess. Why don't the rest of you come downstairs with me and lets see if we can go through our bounty!" I said as again, I placed Jade on the floor so I could stand.

"Good thing he said bounty and not booty!" Jess said to Gina as she followed me down the stairs into the basement.

Terry did a good job placing the bags neatly. He even put them in the same category, guns in one spot, money in another, and drugs all together as well. I looked around for Jess's stuff.

"Where's you're stuff baby?" I asked her as she came up behind me, wrapping her arms around me.

"It's all upstairs in one of the bedrooms. As soon as Terry got here, everyone came out and helped unload it. It's not in any order, but its in the house." Gina said for her. Jess was with me.

Jade handed me the two black cases and leather satchel. I looked at them closely, checking for anything that might be some kind of wire or tracking device. I went to my desk and pulled out a small leather case. I opened it and pulled out my lock pick set. I hadn't used it in years, but I could still pick a lock in under ten seconds.

A minute later, both cases were open. Inside them both was money, lots of money. Tonya slid into the pack of girls and smiled.

"So that's where he hid it!" She said.

"Huh?" I said, looking at her. I wasn't a racist, but I'd never been into black chicks, until now. She was fucking gorgeous! She was light skinned with traditional racial attributes. Big tits that stood high and firm on her chest, a tiny waist and definitely a ghetto booty. Her face wasn't traditional though. She didn't have the big lips though they were definitely full, almost giving her a constant pouty look. She must have had a white father. But damn was she fine!

"Darrell. He owed that money to this guy for the drugs. I'm guessing all that in those bags. He was supposed to pay him on the next day, the day after you shot him." She said.

"Today?" I asked her.

"Yeah. I guess they aren't gonna get their drugs!" She said with a smile.

"I don't know. Maybe we can make a deal with them. Give them back their drugs for a finders fee or something." I said as I looked at the money. Had to be at least five million in each case.

"I wouldn't mess with them. They're Cuban. Best to just keep the drugs and find another use for them." She said. I nodded, she was probably right. I pulled the satchel over to me and opened it. Inside were his books. His dealings with every drug dealer working for him, supplying him. All the money made from his girls tallied by date. There were pictures of other girls in the book. Names, numbers, dates. Contacts for various things. I held it up and showed everyone.

"This here, this is what you were worth to him." I said and dropped the book on the table. Gina picked it up and opened it to her page.

"I made him over a hundred thousand dollars!" She said as she looked up, her eyes wide with shock.

"Me too!" Jess said.

With the exception of Leslie, Jade and Susie, they all made roughly between 90K and 120K. I smiled and started pulling stacks of money out of the case.

"Tell me exactly what you made." I said. Gina read hers off, I threw that amount or more at her. She smiled and put it in her back pocket.

I went down the line until I got to Jade and Susie. Jade read her amount.

"Six hundred eighty five thousand dollars." She said. Everyone looked at her. "What? I good at what I do!" She defended. Gina gave her a smile.

"You go girl!" She said. Everyone started laughing. I went to hand it to Jade, but she refused.

"No. You keep. For saving me, I give to you." She said as she pushed my hands back towards my chest.

"But Jade darling, you earned this money. This is what should be in your pocket!" I said. She smiled.

"I have no need. You take care of me, remember?" She said. I smiled and hugged her close.

"I remember. But this is yours. If you need it, it's here. I wont spend any of it, I promise!" I said. She smiled and hugged me back.

"I wont need." She said as she squeezed me. I turned and looked at Jess and Gina. They smiled. Almost all at once, they all put the money back in the case and came to me in a group hug.

"Ladies, all my beautiful ladies! I love you all so much." I said. I kissed each one of them lovingly on the forehead as they broke from the hug. Gina was the only one that didn't put her money back in. It was hers and I had no say. Jess saw it too.