Jack's Women Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know. But, you need to learn the basics. And we're gonna go

over them before I let you pleasure me." I said. She slid to the edge of the bed and looked at me, looking at my limp dick. She smiled and reached for my hand and pulled me close to her.

"Teach me. Please teach me!" She said, her hunger growing by the second.

"First, there are a few things you need to know about pleasuring a man with your mouth." I said as I sat next to her. She looked into my eyes, listening intently. "There are different ways to do the job. Every man has his own way that he likes it to be done." I said. She looked into my eyes.

"How do you like it?" She asked. I smiled. She was such an eager learner, even if learning this would eventually lead to me putting my lips back on her.

"Well, lets get up on the bed and I'll talk you through it." I said with a smile. Together, we slid up until I was laying back against the headboard. " You can sit or lay in any position. For individual pleasure, you can lay between my legs or on the side of them." I instructed. She opted to lay between my legs.

"I personally like it like this. While I'm still flaccid, not hard. I like it when a girl takes my limp dick into her mouth. This way, you can fir the whole thing in there, get it completely wet with you're saliva." I said. She moved her head. I stopped her.

"Wait. You looked at it earlier. Now I'm gonna tell you all about it." I said.

For fifteen minutes, I talked to her about the cock. Telling her where it is most sensitive, explaining the best way to fellate a guy for best results, how to incorporate the balls into a blow job. She listened intently. As I talked, she studied my cock, holding it, flopping it one way or the other, to see what I was describing. It was everything I could do to keep it from getting hard. Her small delicate fingers wrapped around my cock felt so good.

She leaned down and took the head of my cock in her mouth. Just the size of the head stretched her lips wide, I feared that when I got hard, she wouldn't be able to fit it in her mouth, but then again, I've never had that problem with any other female, she would be no different.

She listened well. She bathed the head in her spit, licking it and sucking it before taking the shaft into her mouth. Limp, I was almost six inches long and almost two inches thick. She worked hard to get all of me inside her mouth. When she did, her nose was touching my pubic hair. As I instructed her, she manipulated her tongue to slide all over my shaft, licking as she covered my cock completely in her spit.

I couldn't stop it now. I was getting hard. And the harder I got, the straighter it got and eventually, she was sitting there with four inches of my thick hard cock in her mouth. I didn't need to say anything else as she started a long slow bobbing of her head, rising off and sinking down on my cock. Her right hand gripped the base of my cock, squeezing gently as her right hand went to my balls, cupping them and rolling the heavy orbs around in her palm. Damn she was a quick learner!

She sucked me in and slowly, as I directed, started to give me a great blowjob with what skills she had. She licked and sucked just the head, lightly running her teeth over the top and licking the underside. She sucked me gently for about ten minutes before trying to take more than four inches into her mouth. Her first try she was able to get five in before she started to gag. She pulled off quickly, still holding my cock in her hands and coughed, catching her breath.

"I cant! It's so big!" She said. I smiled down at her.

"I know, that's why I told you, many have tried, but not many have done it." I said with a smile, my hand reaching down and stroking her cheek lightly. As soon as she caught her breath, she was back on it, sucking harder and faster. Her hand stroked me from the base up to where her mouth stopped. She was doing a great job, or I was that excited to have such a young and beautiful girl giving me head. I was approaching my orgasm quickly.

I grabbed her head by the sides and forced her to slow down. She looked up at me, my cock still in her mouth and smiled around it.

"Yes, you're doing a great job! I'm getting close. The closer I get, you'll feel my balls tighten up closer to my body and you'll feel the shaft of my cock start to expand slightly, it'll get thicker. This is the initial signal that I'm gonna cum. When I do, keep your mouth on just the head. Stroke my cock faster. When I do cum, it will be hard. As it shoots into your mouth, the first spurt will be thick and heavy and it'll shock you when it shoots out. Just keep your mouth on my dick, keep stroking, and don't swallow. No matter what, don't swallow!" I said.

She nodded and went back to what she was doing, which she was doing very well for a first timer. Within ten minutes, I was ready to blast my load into her mouth. She knew, she felt my balls contract and my dick expand just as I said and I felt her brace herself, almost steel herself on my cock, waiting for the impending cum shots. I wrapped my hands around her head and pulled her down slightly as the first jet of cum shot into her mouth. It surprised her, mainly the force of it.

Almost ten shots of thick ropey cum shot into her mouth and she took it all without swallowing. My cock stopped jerking and I slowly lifted her head up off my cock. She closed her lips tightly as she slid off, trying in vain to not let any cum escape. When she was off completely, she rocked her head back slightly, letting the cum settle towards the back of her mouth. I smiled at her and pulled her to me.

"Now, show me." I said. She looked at me and gingerly opened her mouth, showing me the massive amount of cum I spewed into her mouth. "Nice! Now, you feel the texture of it. See how it tastes?" I asked. She closed her mouth and nodded. "Good. Go ahead and swallow." I said. She smiled and three gulps later, she was opening her mouth, showing me that it was all gone. "What do you think?" I asked her.

"Well, I love the sucking part! That's a lot of fun. Knowing I can control you, get you to the point you're ready and then back off, keeping you close but not letting you cum, I like that." She said. I smiled.

"Be careful, that works both ways. And the taste?" I asked.

"Well, it's salty. And thick! I didn't think it would be so thick and so much! Is it always like that?" She asked. I laughed.

"No. I mean, it varies with each guy. Some cum a little, some cum a lot like I do. The taste will generally be the same. A guy can change how it tastes by eating different things. The healthier you eat, the better it will taste. So, you like it?" I asked. She smiled.

"Yeah. I like it a lot." She said.

"Good. Because if you're gonna give a guy head, he's gonna want to cum in you're mouth. Understand that now. Guys will always want to cum in your mouth." I said. She looked up and smiled, nodding her head that she understood.

'So, what now?" She asked. I smiled.

"Well, how about I give you another orgasm. Then I think we can rest for a while and maybe tomorrow, we'll get down to some serious fucking." I said with a smile. She looked up at me and smiled, crawling up my body to lay hers over mine.

"Can we just lay here for a while? I mean, I really want to feel that again, but I think right now I'd just like to lay here, with you." She said. She was a lover. Preferring to cuddle and enjoy the feel of the other person.

"Yeah baby. We can do that." I said as I wrapped my arms around her, playing with her ass and her tits while we cuddled. No words were spoken.

After some time, Gina popped her head in and looked at us. Leslie was sleeping soundly. I smiled up at her and she came in the room. She crawled up on the bed and snuggled in next to me on my left side. Leslie had slowly slid over to my right.

"Hey baby! Wear her out again?" Gina asked. I smiled.

"Something like that. First time I gave her oral, this time she gave me oral." I said. Gina moaned.

"I'd live to give you oral!" She said with a smile. I smiled back.

"I bet you would. She's a good little cocksucker. She's got the basics from the guys point of view. I'd like to have one of you girls show her some more, I'll be the model of course!" I said with a smile. She giggled.

"I'll bet you would!" She said. "Hey, Terry is back. We told him about the drug situation. He said he might know someone." She said as she let her hand slide down my stomach to my cock. She played with it lazily. I gave her a slight moan.

"Well, lets see what my friend says first and then we'll consider Terry's contact." I said as I let my hand roam down her back to her sexy ass.

"You want me to give you a little lovin?" She asked, turning her head up and looking at me with a sly smile. I smiled back.

"Maybe we should wake her up and show her how a pro does it." I teased. She gave me a hard squeeze, bringing me to attention quick. "Oohhh, so rough! I like it!" I said, teasing her more as I slipped my hand down the back of her shorts. She moaned and hunched her hips forward, pushing her pussy into my thigh as I grabbed her ass cheek.

"I'll wake her up." Gina said. Gently, she rose over me, trapping my cock between us and she lightly kissed Leslie on the cheek.

"Hey baby, wake up." She said. Leslie's eyes fluttered open.

"Did I pass out again?" She asked. Gina smiled.

"Yeah. We'll work on that. You want to watch me give him a blowjob? Maybe learn something from a girls point of view?" She asked. Leslie's eyes went wide with excitement.

"Yeah!" She said. She looked up into my eyes and I smiled.

"You did good baby, real good. But, like Gina said, let's let you watch a little and see things from a different perspective." I said. Gina smiled down at her and then at me. Slowly, she slid off the bed and stripped all her clothes off.

"If he's gonna be naked, you should be too. Guys are image motivated. Seeing a hot girl naked will get them hard fast." Gina said as she stood there naked, rubbing her tits before sliding her hand down to pay with her pussy. Of course I was watching intently, as was Leslie.

"See how hard he is? He wants me so badly he can't take it. But the tease can be just as much fun as the actual act. Give him a little tease, excite him and he'll do damn near anything you want him to do." She said as she slowly rubbed her pussy while pinching a nipple, looking at me with her sexy sultry eyes.

"Does this work for any guy?" Leslie asked. Her hand had found it's way to her own pussy and she was working it in slow rotating motions.

"Yes. For the most part. But Jack here, Jack likes the stimulation it gives him. He likes to watch a beautiful woman touch herself just as much as he likes touching her. Jack's a rare kind of guy. He takes pleasure in pleasuring his lover. Like earlier when he gave you an orgasm, he was so high with lust, he couldn't wait to get back at you." Gina said, telling the truth.

"I liked what he did. I came so hard." Leslie said as she looked from Gina to me. I smiled and pulled her to me and onto my lap. I held her, with her back against my chest and played with her tits while she played with herself, my cock sticking up between her legs, barely a few inches from her pussy. Gina noticed how horny I was even though I just nutted. She smiled and slowly made her way onto the bed, lying down on her belly as she scooted up to my cock.

"You may learn something here, but don't neglect the feelings Jack is giving you. Give in to the pleasure, let you're body feel everything." Gina said as she took the head of my cock into her mouth and sucked it ferociously. Leslie watched and learned and felt. All her senses were alive, her hand almost going a mile a minute on her clit.

Gina stroked my cock as she sucked in four to five inches, giving Leslie a good show. She pulled her lips off my cock and looked at Leslie.

"Most guys, they can't get it up after cumming. Jack, he doesn't have that problem. He can nut and within minutes, be ready to go again. And the second time is just as much fun, he lasts longer and cums harder. Plus, he shoots the same amount if not more." She said as she went back to sucking my cock, licking it from the base to the top before taking me back into her mouth.

I raised my hand to Leslie's mouth and slid my finger between her lips. She sucked on it like Gina was sucking my cock, licking around the tip before pushing her lips down the length of my finger. When she opened her mouth, I pulled it out and placed it on her nipple, coating it with her spit. She moaned as she felt the cool air on her nipple. I repeated it with my other hand, sliding my finger in between her lips.

Gina was working my cock good, feeling me get harder the more she sucked. She looked up and before our eyes connected, she saw the bright pink lips of Leslie's pussy. I could see the lust in her eyes as she slowly, rose up, my cock still in her mouth until she was barely an inch from Leslie's pussy. She pulled my cock out of her mouth and flicked her tongue out, licking the pussy before her. Leslie jumped and moaned out. Not expecting Gina to do that.

"Oh God!" Leslie said as she felt Gina's tongue slid in between her pussy lips. Gina tasted her, tasted her sweet flavors as they coated the insides of her pussy.

"Fuck you taste so good!" Gina said as she licked her again. Leslie moaned out and pulled her arms up, over her head to my face. She held me, her fingers finding my lips and slipping in. I sucked her fingers, one at a time and at times three and four at a time as Gina went from giving me head to giving Leslie head. I whispered into Leslie's ear.

"Feel that? Feel how soft and gentle she is, how her tongue caresses you? That's the main difference between men and women. No matter how soft a man is, a woman is softer, gentler. Only a girl can know, truly know how to please another girl. She just does to you, what she would want you to do to her." I said. Leslie moaned from Gina's lips and tongue, but nodded her head that she understood.

Gina knew what she was doing, getting Leslie super stimulated. I could feel her raise my cock up, pointing it at Leslie's pussy. I felt my cock head rest on Gina's cheek as she licked up and down Leslie's pussy, coating her lips with her spit. Then, she took the head of my cock and pushed it into Leslie's pussy.

Leslie felt the head of my cock for the briefest moment before Gina pushed it in, popping through her initial opening. Leslie arched her back and moaned out.

"Oh fuck! That's so good! It feels so big!" She said as she twisted her head and kissed me, sliding her tongue between my lips. I kissed her back, gripping her tits as I slowly lifted my hips, pushing my cock a little deeper. Slowly I pushed in and pulled out, only a couple inches, just before I reached her hymen. "Oh FUCK! I'm gonna cum!" Leslie cried out.

Gina slid up higher and placed her lips on Leslie's clit, sucking it into her mouth as I did, latching on to it and sucking hard, forcing Leslie's orgasm to reach higher plateaus. Now was the time. Gina reached up and grabbed Leslie's hands. She pulled her up and looked her in the eye.

"Now baby, now!" She said. Leslie knew what she was saying even though her orgasm was raging inside her. Leslie leaned up, lifting slightly on her heels and then dropped the her full weight down on my cock, impaling herself and breaking her hymen. Her eyes went wide though I couldn't see them and her voice caught in her throat.

"FUCK! Oh God it hurts!" She said. Gina rubbed Leslie's clit, forcing her orgasm still higher. I could feel Leslie's cum sliding out of her pussy and covering my cock.

"Cum baby, cum! Wash the pain away!" Gina said as she worked Leslie's clit hard. Gina rose higher and latched onto Leslie's tit, sucking in her nipple, trying to give her as much stimulation as possible.

"Oh God, Oh God! AUGH FUCKING GOD!" She said as she came harder. Her whole body shook as she sat down farther on my cock, driving it higher inside her clutching and spasming pussy. There was nothing really for me to do so I just lay there, my hands on Leslie's hips. Gina let go of her tit and pulled her hand away from her clit and let Leslie come down slowly, naturally. Gina slid over to the side and sidled up to me.

"That's how it should be done." She said as she placed her head on my shoulder.

"I'm guessing it wasn't that way for you." I said. She didn't say anything afterwards, just lay there and let Leslie slowly come down, her pussy stretched wide with my cock inside her.

"Let her ride you for awhile. When she can't hold herself up any longer, lay her down and just make love to her." Gina said. I smiled and nodded before Gina gave me a kiss, a gentle and loving one. She rose back up onto her knees and whispered into Leslie's ear.

Gina left the room after dressing and flashed me a smile. I didn't hear what she told Leslie, but it didn't matter. Slowly, Leslie was doing what she felt was right, which essentially was. Rising and falling at her own pace. For almost half an hour, Leslie kept the same pace until I could feel her pussy slowly starting to contract tighter and faster. She was reaching another orgasm. Then, without warning, she fell over and looked at me.

"Fuck me Jack. Fuck me good and hard!" She said. I smiled, the moment I'd been waiting on, ravaging this young beauty.

I rolled over and got between her legs. She grasped my cock and guided it to her pussy. Slowly I entered her, sliding most of the way in.

"I want you to put that whole thing inside me. Fuck me hard, like you wanted to." She said as she looked into my eyes. Hers were glazed over with lust. I smiled and bent down, placing my lips on hers, distracting her from my first hard thrust. She looked up at me as I thrust, driving my cock completely inside her as our pelvic bones met. Her eyes widened and she moaned into my mouth. Pain evident as my cockhead pushed into her cervix.

I pulled out quickly and thrust in again. Same thing. Over and over I did this until the look in her eyes went from pain to pleasure and then to bliss and rapture. I fucked her, hard. Savagely taking her body over and over again. She came within ten thrusts and I kept going. After about thirty thrusts, I pulled out and grabbed her by the hips. I pulled her up and flipped her onto her knees, her sexy ass in the air. I wanted her asshole, but I knew I would have it soon enough.

I pushed my cock back into her pussy to her satisfied grunt. She looked back at me as I grasped her young ass, gripping her roughly and used her flesh to pull me in and push her away. My instincts were to slap her ass and grab her hair, pulling her to me to fuck her hard, but I restrained myself and just used her hips. I would fuck her harder, more savagely later.

In this position, I was going in deeper, pushing my cock into her cervix almost a couple inches. Her moans told me she was approaching another orgasm. I bent over and reached under her, my fingers finding her clit and started to rub. She came again, this time a multiple. She came so hard, she collapsed forward, her ass still slightly in the air. I just moved forward and drove my cock back inside her.

Over and over she moaned as I thrust in and out of her pussy. I knew at this pace, she wouldn't want to fuck for a couple of days I'd wear her out so much. Her pussy was already sore but she didn't care. The feelings I was giving her overrode the pain and she just let me do what I did.

The harder I pounded her, the harder my balls slapped her pussy, hitting her clit each time. This kept her on the verge of an orgasm, which she was having every few minutes, each one lasting longer and hitting her harder than the one before. Just as I was getting very close, she put her hand on my abdomen and pushed.