Jack's Women Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good job on the bus. Did you request the hot driver?" I asked. She looked at me feigning surprise.

"What? Why would I do that?" She asked, her face a mask of mock shock.

"Cause you want to torture me." I said with a smile. She laughed and put her hand on my face.

"Just feel lucky we're not at the house. You get some rest time!" She said with a smile. I laughed and looked up front, looking in the rearview mirror, down at the driver.

She was a buxom bottle blond about 130 pounds. Nice thick thighs with wide hips. A big chest, probably 36DD and an average waist. Not close to anything I had on the bus with me, but I could see me burying my cock in her snatch. Gina looked at me and smiled.

"I know what your thinking." She said, a sly grin on her face.

"Yeah, I'm sure you do. All you dirty little sluts have me so freaking horny all the time, I can't stop thinking about it." I said as I looked at her. She smiled.

"Just doing our part baby!" She said.

"Am I gonna have to come out here while you guys are shopping and fuck her senseless?" I asked. She laughed. Terry heard me talking with Gina.

"You're thinking what I'm thinking huh?" He asked. I smiled wryly at him.

"I can't stop thinking about pussy. Seems like it's the only thing I live for anymore." I said. He smiled.

"Welcome to the club, wanna be the president?" He said with a chuckle. I laughed and looked back in the mirror, she glanced up and caught me looking at her. She smiled and winked at me. Fuck. I was doomed.

The ride took about two hours. The girls talked constantly, laughing and giggling the whole way. Terry and I managed to talk a little, reminiscing about the war and our roles in it. About half way there, Sonya stole his attention from me. I sat there alone for a few minutes, looking around. For once, even Jade was engrossed in conversation with Leslie, having found a new friend. I smile when she looked up at me. She blew me a kiss and blushed when I stuck my tongue out at her.

I turned my attention back to the driver, who constantly looked in the mirror at me. Smiling each time I caught her looking. I moved to the fold down jump seat and sat next to her.

"You keep smiling, why?" I asked her. She looked at me and blushed.

"I was just wondering how you two strapping young men got mixed with a bunch of hot women like them." She said. I smiled. I couldn't tell her the truth.

"To be honest, it was all by accident. You see, they're all ex-hookers that hit the lottery. One day, while they were walking down the street, a man accosted them, saying vile things so I laid him out. I've been with them ever since." I said. It was true, in a way.

"So, you're like their body guard or something?" She asked.

"Yeah. Mentor, keeper, father figure, object they tease constantly. It's a rough life, but the pay and benefits are good!" I said with a smile. She laughed at that, knowing I was probably lying to her, it didn't matter.

"So, you going in with them, shopping?" She asked. I smiled.

"Are you offering me something better than watching a bunch of hot little nymphs changing clothes, outfit after outfit because they can't decide on what to get?" I asked. She looked at me and chuckled.

"Maybe." She said, looking slyly at me. I smiled. I stood up and started towards the back of the bus then stopped. I turned back to the driver and reached down over her shoulder and grabbed her tit. I squeezed it as she looked up at me, her eyes locking on mine. I let her tit go with a smile and started back, she stopped me.

"You gonna finish what you just started?" She asked. I smiled and knelt down, getting close to her ear.

"If you want me to, I'll come back out here. But you better be naked with those tits sticking out proudly with your mouth open. I'm gonna use you and abuse you and make you my dirty little cum slut. I'm gonna fuck each one of your holes while slapping your tits, your ass and your face. When I'm done, you're gonna be red all over and well satisfied with a belly full of my cum. If you want me to come back out that is." I said. She turned and looked at me, lust in her eyes. She gave a glance up in the mirror. No one was watching. She opened her shirt, popping a couple buttons. I slid my hand down inside and grabbed her tit roughly, pinching the nipple until she moaned. When I pulled out, she smiled.

"Come back in two hours. I'm April by the way." She said. I reached up and pushed my thumb in her mouth. She sucked it like it was a cock. I pulled it out and slid my hand back into her shirt. I leaned back down.

"I hope you deep throat and take it in the ass! I'm Jack" I said as I got up, my cock tenting my pants. She moaned as I let her tit go and left her to the driving. I went to Gina.

"I hope you understand what you're doing, having her be the driver." I said. She looked at me, noticing my cock.

"I take it you approve?" She asked as she reached down and grasped my cock through my pants.

"Yeah. She's just as hot to fuck as you are." I said as I looked into her eyes. She smiled and pulled my zipper down. "Here? You want to do this here?" I asked. She smiled and looked around.

"Why not? You afraid someone's gonna see?" She asked as she bent her head down, taking me inside her mouth. I moaned out and placed my hand on top of her head.

I closed my eyes and concentrated on the feelings her mouth was giving me. I knew we were being watched. Slowly, the voices in the bus ground to a halt and I could hear their breathing, very close. I felt a pair of lips cover over mine and knew they weren't Gina's, they were small and soft. Not someone I had really kissed yet or a lot.

I wrapped my fingers in the hair and held them to me as with one hand on Gina's head, I kissed my unknown passionately. After a few brief moments, she pulled away and another took her place. Still, with my eyes closed, I did the same to that one. This one had to be Tonya. I hadn't kissed her really at all, nor had the opportunity to be with her sexually. I wasn't gonna push myself on any of them.

I had kissed her once. The feel of her full lips on mine was intoxicating. Her smell unlike the others, a different perfume, or scented soap. Her hair was pulled back and a little rough, not like a white girls. I slid my hand down over her face to her neck. Thin and smooth. Lower I went as we kissed, to her shoulders, bare. Down over her chest to her breasts. Yup, this was Tonya. Her breasts were spherical, almost cone shaped and full. I moaned into her mouth from her tongue lashing as well as Gina's superb cock sucking. I opened my eyes now. It was Tonya. I smiled when I saw her looking into mine.

"Hello stranger." She said with a smile. I laughed. Everyone but Sonya and Terry had corralled around me, waiting their turn to either kiss me or suck me. Gina noticed our party of two had grown into a party of twelve and that the girls were taking turns kissing me.

"Hi. That was nice!" I said with a smile.

"You were supposed to keep your eyes closed." She said with a smile. I grinned and closed them again. Gina lifted up and another mouth replaced hers. Tonya kissed me again.

It became a game for the girls to see who could get me close but not let me cum. I got close several times. I kissed I don't know how many pairs of lips, or at least how many times I kissed each girl. Same as the lips on my cock. I was shaking by the time the driver hollered out.

"Five minutes away!" She said. She had been watching the whole scene as she drove as well as Sonya and Terry going at it a few seats ahead of me. This must have been a treat for her, ramping up her excitement, knowing I would be visiting her.

Jade was the last to suck me. I knew it was her, she took me completely in one move. I felt her muscles milking my cock and not just I, but everyone knew I was gonna cum any second.

With my hand wrapped in the hair of my latest kisser, I pulled her away and with my eyes still tightly closed I moaned out.

'Fuck! Oh God! YES!" I said, more a hiss through my teeth as Jade held my balls, squeezing them gently. I blasted into her mouth, filling her full of my cum. When I opened my eyes, I had Jess's hair in my hand and Jade in my other. Her eyes were on me the whole time as she swallowed my cum. I could see her throat working, bobbing up and down as I nutted in her mouth. I pulled Jess back to me and slid my tongue between her sexy lips. When I finished cumming, I pushed Jade's head back down, forcing all of my ten inches inside her mouth. She never gagged once, just kept milking me.

With no cum oozing out, Jade held her position until I started to go soft. Then she licked and sucked me clean of any traces of cum. I let her and Jess go and then opened my eyes again. All the girls were smiling and looking at me.

"What?" I said as I looked at each of them. They all started laughing, knowing I didn't know who was on me and where they were except for Gina, Jade and Tonya and Jess at the end.

Jess sat down next to me and helped me fix my trousers, tucking my cock back in my boxers. I looked at her and sighed.

"You guys I swear are gonna kill me." I said. She smiled.

"You keep saying that, but you keep coming back for more." She said, winking at me.

"I know. I must be a glutton for punishment." I said with a chuckle.

"Want me to spank you?" She giggled as she sat next to me, her hand holding mine.

"Not my thing. Even my parents didn't do it. It never fazed me." I said. Jess laughed and put her head on my shoulder.

We arrived at the areas largest mall. The girls exited the bus and waited outside while Terry and I formed a plan. He looked just as rough as I did after fucking Sonya while I got my cock sucked.

"So, you take about five and I'll take six. Wanna just split them up, you go one direction and we go another or keep them all together?" I asked. Terry looked at me and smiled.

'I don't think it really matters. They're all gonna be a handful no matter what we do!" He said with a smile. I nodded in agreement.

"Let's ask them. It's their trip, lets see what they want to do." I said. He nodded and we left the bus.

"Okay girls. We can do this two ways. Half goes with Terry, the other half with me. We split up, Terry's group goes one way while mine goes the other. We meet for lunch and then do it again, or, we all stay together." I said. The girls talked amongst themselves. Gina smiled and answered.

"We think we should all stay together. This way, we all can input for the others. Help each other out. Maybe it will go quicker this way." She said. I had my doubts. I looked at them all smiling and giggling.

"Okay. First, I want you to pair up." I said. Sonya was already with Terry so each girl was able to pair up. "This is gonna be war, so the person you paired up with, that's your battle buddy. Now, each store is going to have multiple sizes and colors of each item. Share, buy the same, it doesn't matter. You all have a list of things you need, thanks to Jade and Gina. When we get in there, each one of you takes a shopping cart or whatever they have and you shop. When you're done in that store, Find me. We'll cash out and bring your stuff out to the bus. Then we'll go back in and do it all over again!" I said. Cheers went around the group. Terry looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"Okay, let sync up our watches!" I said as I lifted mine up. They all looked at me, questions in their eyes. "Just kidding! Let's go shopping!" I said. The girls all squealed and started for the entrance to the mall. I turned to the driver.

"This is gonna work in waves. We'll shop, bring stuff out, go shop more. If you need anything, food, drink, bathroom. Let me know and I'll watch the bus while you do your thing." I said. She smiled.

"What about the other?" She asked.

"Yeah. I know you saw what they did to me, the little tramps! So, if you give me a couple hours, I'll be out here to take care of that itch you want scratched." I said. She smiled, reached out for me and pulled me onto the bus. She grabbed my hand and shoved it down her shirt to her tits and planted her luscious lips on mine. When She pulled away, I looked at her, lust in my eyes.

"Just don't forget me." She said with a wicked smile. I smiled back.

"Not a chance!" I said and stepped off the bus. I watched as she closed the door and then buttoned her shirt back up, smiling at me as I walked backwards towards the group that had already started for the mall.

I caught up with them at the doors and we all went in together. Inside, they found the store directory and made a plan of action, all without Terry's or my input. We just stood back and watched them go. They talked incessantly, laughed just as much and the look on their faces was one of genuine happiness. I looked at Terry as we stood by the entrance to one store.

"See that? The smiles?" I asked. He looked at me and nodded. "I live for that now." I said. He smiled.

"So, you really was gonna off yourself?" He asked. We hadn't talked about it yet, I knew Sonya had filled him in.

"Yeah. I just didn't see the point anymore." I said as I watched them go from one rack to the next.

"I hear ya man. That's how I was when Darrell found me. In the gutter, high on heroin. He picked me up and took me to his place. He helped me get sober and put me in AA." He said, lamenting on the past. "I really owe him for that. He knew that selling and doing was two different things. He smoked weed, but wouldn't touch the other stuff except for purchase. He made sure I was never around it, that's why he had me watching Jade and Susie." He added.

"Well, I hope you got to thank him. If not, I hope he knows." I said. Terry chuckled.

"Yeah, he knew. So, what was it that put you to that point?" He asked, back to the initial question.

"I did a job a month ago for the company. A family got killed in the process. Not my doing, but they died. I'd never killed an innocent before. It tore me up and I just couldn't get past it." I said.

"Is that why you're so protective of them?" He asked, nodding to the girls.

"Yeah. They give me hope. I know there's a reason I'm still alive. It's them. They need someone to watch over them, get them on their feet, give them a life that's better than what they had." I said. He looked at me.

"And everyone said you were a cold calculating bastard!" He said with a smile. I chuckled.

"I am!" I replied. We both laughed. Twenty minutes later, the first of the full carts were coming over for cash out. One after the other, they lined up. I smiled at the cashier.

"I hope you get paid by commission! We're about to pay your rent!" I said. She laughed and started to ring up the purchases.

"Wow! Five thousand, fourhanded twenty nine dollars and twelve cents!" She said as she read the tally. I pulled the envelope out of my pocket and counted out the hundred dollar bills. She smiled as she took them all, calling her manager over to lock the wad of cash in the safe.

"Thanks for shopping! Come again!" She said, shocked at the amount of merchandise going out of the store. I smiled and waved as the girls pushed their carts out.

"Well, that went better than I thought!" I said to Terry. He smiled.

"They say it ain't over yet Boss." He said. We both laughed as we watched the girls pushing their carts outside to the bus.

With everything loaded up on the bus, the girls went back inside and on to another store. Shoes. I ended up paying almost eight grand in there. Back to the bus, back inside. Lingerie. Another ten grand. They damn near cleaned out the store. Back to the bus, back inside.

Movies and music. Fuck! I hope I brought enough!

"We should have gotten two buses." Terry said with a hearty laugh.

"Yeah, or a semi trailer!" I chided.

"Maybe we should hit a Wal-Mart or something." He said. "It might be easier!"

"Nah, let them splurge. How often will they get to do this?" I asked. He nodded and shrugged. I could hear Gina giving orders, five movies and five cd's each. Over a thousand in movies and just shy of that in music. Back out to the bus. I nodded to Terry.

"I'm staying out here for this round. I'm getting old." I said and handed him the envelope. He smiled.

"Yeah, sure you are you old dog!" He said, knowing what I was doing. I smiled and stepped back on the bus, everyone smiling. Fuck! They all knew!

"I wasn't sure you were gonna stay." She said as she closed the door.

"How could I resist you?" I said with a smile. She got out of her seat and stood. She was over a foot shorter than me, but damn did she hold everything well.

She started unbuttoning my shirt as I did the same to her. I left her bra on and started on her pants, sliding them down over her beautiful hips. I let out an audible sigh and she giggled.

"With all those skinny girls, I didn't think you'd be attracted to me." She said as I stood, admiring her in her undies.

"Are you kidding? You're a fucking goddess!" I said as I looked her up and down.

"A girl can never get tired of hearing that!" She said. She reached behind her and unsnapped her bra, letting it slide down her arms. She dropped it and let her hands go to her hips, posing for me. "You like?" She asked. I couldn't speak as her huge melons just stood there, proud and firm, not sagging a bit. "I'll take that as a yes!" She said. She cupped them, lifting them and holding them out for me. I bent my head down and took a nipple into my mouth. She sighed as I licked and sucked the turgid bit of flesh between my lips. I switched, giving the other the same treatment to her satisfaction.

"Turn around." I told her. She smiled and spun, presenting her ass to me. "Take those off." I ordered. She hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and slowly bent over as she pushed them over her hips. "Damn!" I said as her ass came into view. Fucking nice! She bent all the way over, holding her panties around her ankles as she looked back at me. She smiled when she saw my cock growing.

"Thank God this bus has tinted windows!" She said, still bent over as I admired her ass. She had an ass like Mary did, full and round. Hips wide when bent over, her pussy thick and pushing through between her thighs. Her asshole was picture perfect like you see in porno mags. I sat down on the seat closest and pulled her to me, keeping her bent over as I dipped my head, inhaling her scent before licking her pussy from her clit up to her asshole. She tasted as good as she smelled, I wanted inside her. I deftly pulled my cock out and stood, aiming my purple headed monster at her pussy. She watched in fascination as I stroked my cock, ten inches of pussy pounding steel flesh before I pushed it between her puffy pussy lips.

"I haven't had any in quite a while, take it easy." She said. She could see the hunger in my eyes.

"I told you I was gonna fuck the shit out of you!" I said. I grabbed her hips and rammed half my cock inside her twat.

"FUCK!" She grunted as I slammed in. I held it there for a moment, feeling the vice like grip her cunt held on my cock.

"Goddamn you're tight!" I said. She looked back and smiled.

"Told you its been a while." She said as she wriggled her ass, rocking my dick left and right inside her. I grunted and pulled out, slamming back in just as fast, pushing more of my cock inside her.

I carried on like this for almost ten minutes before I pulled out. He legs were shaking so bad from being bent over like that, I pulled her over and laid her down on the seat. She smiled, thanking me for letting her rest her legs. I didn't give her any time to rest her pussy as I was back inside her, pummeling her mercilessly.

After a few minutes of this with my thumb on her clit and my cock bottoming out every time, she came on my cock, coating it with her slick sex oil. She wailed out, her voice high pitched as her orgasm crashed, her whole body tensing up. I never let up, just kept banging away at her.