Jack's Women Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started slowly at first but eventually, I was ramming my cock up into her hard and fast. I couldn't look at her pussy, with my cock disappearing inside her, I was looking at her tits as they bounced up and down, swinging wildly as I jack hammered up into her.

"Oh Jack! Fuck yeah!" She moaned out. I smiled. I think that was the first time any of them had called my name out during sex like that. It gave me one hell of an ego boost as I started hitting her ass harder with my hips, pushing my cock up into her cervix with each thrust. She was really getting into it as she held her place. Eventually, her legs gave out as the orgasm she sought wracked her body with wave after wave of vibrations and a warming sensation that enveloped her whole being.

"Oooohhhh Jaaaack!" She cried as she slumped down onto my chest while I continued to drive my cock into her. "I love you Jack! God I love you!" She moaned as my pounding and her orgasm shook her body violently. Jess and Tina barged in, hearing Gina cry out from her orgasm. They both saw my cock sliding in and out of Gina's clutching pussy, a froth from her cum surrounding my cock, sticking to the exposed shaft. Jess closed the door and smiled at Tina. They were both thinking the same thing.

They ran to the bed and slid in between my legs, both of them fitting nicely as they licked my cock and Gina's pussy and ass. Gina moaned at feeling the tongues on her, pushing her orgasm harder, making it last longer.

One of them latched onto my balls, sucking them into her mouth while the other licked and sucked on my shaft, alternating between it and Gina's pussy. It was more than I could handle now. Gina's pussy was squeezing my dick tightly and the feel of the warm wet mouth on my balls and the tongue licking my shaft, I slammed up into Gina one last time then pulled out, shooting my cum all over her ass cheeks as it nestled in between them. The lips on my cock slid up and caught the third spurt between them, then was off for the other pair of lips that had vacated my balls. It took two spurts and then a hand wrapped around my cock, jerking it, trying to coax more cum out.

A few more smaller spurts shot out and landed on Gina's supple ass cheeks. When the last of my jizz oozed out, a mouth clamped over it and sucked me to the back of their throat, coaxing one more small glob of cum out.

My cock was ceremoniously cleaned by the two sucking mouths and then Gina's ass was licked clean, as well as her pussy, prompting more moans of pleasure.

"Fuck Jack! That was so good!" Gina said as she kissed all over my face. I smiled and chuckled as her mouth seemed every where all at once. She finally settle on my lips, driving her tongue deep into my mouth, searching for mine. I let her have it, kissing her back just as passionately.

"Hey! Can we play too?" Jess asked as she slid up next to me on my right while Tina went to the left, her hand caressing Gina's back and ass.

"Give me a while and I'll see what I can do!" I said. Gina laughed and looked at me.

"You need to eat something." She said as she looked through smoky eyes into mine.

"They're done with the kitchen. Terry paid them and they're gone. Sonya and Susie are putting everything where they want it." Tina said with a smile as she leaned over and planted her lips on mine. Her lips were thinner, but felt full when she kissed. Her tongue darted in and out, dancing lightly around the inside of my mouth as I continually jabbed mine at it, playing with her. She giggled each time my tongue stabbed hers.

"I'll tell Sonya to fix you something that'll get your strength up." Gina said as she slid down, over my cock, rubbing her tits along my body as she went. When she got to my cock, she took me into her mouth, sucking me all the way in and nuzzling my balls with her tongue. I moaned into Tina's mouth and went to reach for her head, Jess intercepted my hand and placed it on her tit. I moaned again.

Gina let go of my cock and slid off the bed, dancing to the door and shaking her ass as she went. Tina let go of my mouth long enough for me to watch Gina go out, naked into the living room.

"She'll be back, but don't worry. I'll take care of you while she's gone." Tina said with a smile. Her hand found my cock and stroked it lazily. I guess I was back to fucking five times a day!

Gina returned a few moments later and found Tina stroking my limp cock, playing with it while Jess kissed me and toyed with my nipples. She giggled as she came into the room and slid up on the bed.

"Sonya and Susie is working on a huge meal for us all. They're so excited to cook in the new kitchen." She said as she climbed up onto the bed. I smiled as she pushed he way up on top of me, forcing the girls to part to allow her access. Jess smiled and laid down next to me while Tina frowned at having to let go of my cock. Gina winked at her as she slid her ass up past my cock, straddling my abdomen so Tina could get back to playing.

"Good. I'm starving! Last meal I remember was at the restaurant." I said as I looked up into Gina's sensuous green eyes. Jess smiled and laid her head on my chest, looking at me.

"You think you can make it out to the new table? It's big like you wanted." She said. I looked at Gina. She smiled.

"While you were sleeping, Terry and I went into town and bought a few things for the house." She said.

"Few things my ass! You've damn near redecorated the whole downstairs!" Jess said with grin. I smiled to both of them.

"It's your house now too. Like I told you, decorate it how you want it. Make it homey, cozy. Something that fits everyone." I said. Jess smiled.

"Can we do a game room? I love video games!" She said. I smiled.

"Anything. I don't care. I need to speak to Terry about expanding my workshop. Or at least building one outside of the house. With all those guns and stuff, it's gonna be a pain to go up and down the stairs with them. I'd like to have a good functional shop so I can do mods, something like an office for my hardware." I said. Tina looked up at that point.

"I can help with that. My dad used to be a machinist. He can get you anything you need. And I can help set it up. I helped him with his." She said. Her mentioning her dad brought back thoughts of the girls contacting their families.

"Has anyone contacted their families?" I asked. Gina smiled.

"Yeah. Would you be okay with some of them going home? They don't want to stay there, they just want to see their families for a while, let them know they're okay. They want to stay here with you and us, a new family." Gina said. I smiled.

"Yeah, that's fine! I want them to call their families and let them know they're alive and in good hands." I said. Tina smiled.

"I called my dad yesterday. He was so happy to hear from me. I couldn't tell him what happened, it would tear him apart." She said. I pulled her up to me and she laid like Jess.

"You tell him what you need to. Just let him know that your fine. If you want to go home, let me know. I'll make sure you get there in style." I said. She smiled.

"I'd like to go home for at least a week. Dad's been so worried. I haven't been able to talk to him in over a year. Darrell had me in his house for almost four months. Before that, I was struggling, working two jobs and going to school. I never had time to call him." She said, a tear escaped her eyes as she reflected on the past year.

"Tina baby, you can call him any time you like. That goes for all of you. Call your families. Let them know you're alive and well. Visit them if you want, I don't mind. If you decide not to come back, I will understand." I said. She smiled at that.

"No. I want to stay here. Maybe go back to school. I like it here with everyone, its fun and I'm not afraid of anything here." She said. I smiled and now a tear escaped my eye. I pulled her to me and hugged her tightly.

"You'll never have to fear me or anything again as long as I'm alive." I said. She hugged me back, Jess and Gina backing off for the intimate embrace.

"Jack, we all talked. We all want to stay here with you. I told the girls about what you do, Terry told them about your past. They don't care. You saved us all from a fate worse than anything we could have imagined, even death. We owe you so much." Jess said. Gina nodded in agreement.

"Yeah. We all talked the other night. Jade and Susie don't have anywhere or anyone to go back to so they're staying right off the bat. Sonya is so in love with Terry, she'll go anywhere he does, but she knows what you did and she'll stick by you as long as Terry does. Leslie, well, she is conflicted. She misses her family. And they want her to come home. They're very religious and they feel that her place is back with them." Gina said. I nodded.

"She shouldn't feel guilty about wanting to leave. I'm not now nor will I ever force any of you to stay here. It makes me happy knowing that you want to, but you are free to leave if you want." I said. Jess smiled and snuck up slowly.

"So, can we come and go as we please?" She asked. I smiled.

"I'm not stopping you. I'll even buy you a car so you can. Get a job, make another life for yourself if you want or just stay here." I said as I turned my attention to her.

"I can't leave you Jack. Not after everything you've done for me, for all of us. I can't leave you. I talked to my family. I told them I'm fine and that I'm staying with a wealthy man that's taking care of me. They only thing they asked was whether I was gonna give them a grandchild." She said with a giggle. I hadn't thought about that.

"Shit! Kids? I don't know if I'm ready for that!" I said with a smile.

"Well, don't worry too much. Darrell had us all on the shot. Five years before we're fertile again. So, you can fuck us a hundred ways to Sunday and we wont get pregnant." Gina said with a sly smile.

"Fuck. I'm guessing I'm gonna be on my back a lot!" I said, teasing the three sexy ex-hookers. Tina smiled.

"You will if I have anything to say about it!" She said as she kissed my lip, biting my bottom lip and pulling it out. She giggled when I pulled her back and slid my tongue in her mouth.

"I don't know if you ladies are my blessing or my curse! But, I do know this. I'm so happy that you're in my life. I'm happy that I have someone to care for and that will care back. I needed that, needed someone to just love me." I said, admitting that was a lot for me. I was the kind of person that hid my feelings, not wear them on my sleeve.

"Well Jack, you don't have to worry. We've got so many plans for you, you'll be like a king in your own castle. Dirty, lusty wenches at your disposal anytime you want us." Gina said as she looked at me, her flirtatious eyes locking on mine.

"I don't need to be the king. Just need to know that someone loves me." I said. Admitting that was hard and hurt me more than I thought. Gina, Jess and Tina looked at me. They all smiled and lay their heads on my chest.

"Jack, can't you see? We all love you more than you could ever know." Jess said as she looked into my eyes. I smiled as I allowed my tears to escape my eyes. I had needed love for so long and here was three beautiful women and more outside the bedroom door around the house that felt the same. I cried silently as I let the tears stream down my face. To have them show their love for me, admit it openly, just made my heart swell.

They all laid there for a few more moments before Jess lifted up and gave me a kiss. Nothing sexual, just a loving deep closed mouth kiss, the kind that let me know she loved me. When she pulled away, Tina replaced her, giving me the same kind of kiss.

"C'mon Tina, lets go check on dinner." Jess said. She slid off the bed and took Tina's hand, smiling at Gina as they left the room.

"Wow Jack, I'm surprised!" Gina said as she lifted up and slid down, pushing my cock up against her sex.

"At what?" I asked.

"Well, here you are the big bad killer and yet, you cry in front of three women. I'm touched that you feel so much for us." She said as she crossed her arms on my stomach and laid her head down, looking me in the eyes.

"I know. So out of character for me huh?" I said with a chuckle.

"Yeah. But its nice. Lets us know you're human, not just some robot with a cock." She said with a smile.

"God I love you Gina. I do. You're all so much younger than I and yet, inside, you're just as old as me. You've had so much pain in your young life, I just need to bring you happiness. I love to see you smile. As much as I like the sex, just seeing you all smile, means so much more to me." I said. She smiled and now a tear fell from her eyes. I reached up and wiped it gently away with my finger. "You'll never know how much you saved me that night, and every night since." I said. She buried her head on my chest and silently cried with me.

"I love you Jack." She said.

"I love you too." I replied. Together, hugging tightly, I drifted back off to sleep as I listened to her breath. Eventually, she slid off of me and retreated to the kitchen where she told all of the girls what happened.

I slept soundly for another two hours, alone. Gina came on once to check on me and when dinner was ready, Susie came in and woke me.

"Master Jack? Jack?" She asked, shaking me gently. Slowly, I left the comfortable confines of sleep and fluttered my eyes open.

"Hi Susie!" I said with a smile. She grinned at me.

"You sleep for so long. You must be hungry." She said, looking at me. Yeah. I was hungry and needed to pee again, I just couldn't bring my muscles to obey my commands.

"I am sweetheart. Just having a little trouble getting my muscles to listen to me!" I said as I slowly pushed up to a sitting position.

"I sleep with you other day." She said with a smile. I grinned back.

"Was I good?" I asked, knowing they all used me.

"Would be better you awake!" She said. I smiled and gave a little laugh.

"Yeah. I've had you and I don't remember. That sucks! We'll have to fix that soon." I said. She smiled and slid off the bed, taking my arm in hers as I forced myself to get up.

"I help Master Jack." She said with a gentle smile. I looked into her eyes and found them like her lips smiling back at me. I sighed and used all the strength I had to get up. My whole body hurt, too long laying on my back and getting my nut too many times before I was completely healed.

"Thank you Susie darling. I feel so old right now." I said as we slowly made our way to the bathroom. She giggled.

"Master Jack not old, just fuck too much!" She said as we reached the toilet. She held my cock and aimed it at the bowl as I let loose what felt like a gallon of piss. She grabbed a piece or toilet paper and wiped my cock head off, cleaning me of the last drop of pee. I smiled.

"No, when you need help to pee, that's a sure sign of getting old!" I said as she led me back into the bedroom and helped me dress.

"I give massage after eat. Make feel good as new." She said as she helped me with my boxers. I sighed.

"That sounds so good. Can you walk on my back?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled.

"No. Jade do that. I do hand massage on all muscle. Jade walk on back, dig toes in good." She said. Just hearing her talk, with her accent and broken English excited me. An old fantasy resurfacing every time I heard either of them speak.

"Good. I could use both. And I don't need the happy ending, I'm getting plenty of that already!" I said with a smile. She giggled as she helped me pull on my lounge pants and then my shirt. I slipped my feet into the house shoes that Gina bought for me and instantly felt comfortable. Damn they treated me so well.

"Okay, come. We go eat! Sonya and I fix big meal. Lots of good food to make strong again." She said as she hugged me tightly, fearing I might fall as we made our way to the door and out into the living room.

The girls sat around the living room pouring over catalogs of every type, marking things they would like to have as Susie opened the door. They all looked up and smiled.

"Jack!" I head in a chorus of familiar voices.

"Hello ladies! Come help an old man would ya?" I said. Leslie and Tonya got up and came to Susie and I, wrapping their arms around me and helping me to the couch instead of the table. They gently helped me sit and relax in the new comfy couch. I smiled at them and laid my head back, feeling my body relax into the soft cushions. Susie went into the kitchen where Terry, Sonya, Gina, Jade, Jess and Tina sat talking amongst themselves.

Michelle, Amy and Bree scooted in and kept me company while Leslie and Tonya went into the kitchen.

"Jack's so weak." Tonya said. Gina smiled.

"Yeah, and each one of us had a hand in that. I think we're gonna have to leave him alone for a couple days." She said. A chorus of whines sounded in retaliation. "I know! I can't seem to keep my hands off of him too, but he's gonna need to rest. I have a feeling he'll be leaving us for a few days here soon." She said. Remembering the call between Mack and I.

"Where's he going?" Jess asked. Terry looked at her then the table.

"Work. Don't ask why or where or anything else, cause he wont be able to tell you." Terry said, his words making it sound more mysterious.

"What kind of job has that much secrecy?" Leslie asked. She was young and naïve and didn't know about the Company.

"CIA. Jack works for the CIA from time to time. They want him for a job." Terry said. She looked at him.

"Is he gonna kill someone?" She asked. Terry smiled.

"Probably. It's what Jack does best. Aside from taking care of you all." He said with a smile. Sonya looked down at him and smiled.

"Help me with dinner. Jack needs to eat good tonight." She said. Terry smiled as he and Susie got up and fixed me a plate of food.

"Tonight, we just relax and enjoy his company. No clamoring for his dick, just enjoy being with him." Jess said, her look serious as she looked around the table.

"Maybe you need to go in there and shoo the others off him. It looks like a pack of ravenous hyenas in there circling a big steak!" Gina said as she looked into the living room at the three girls as they touched me and kissed me. I was too weak to stop them, not that I would have anyway. Jess looked in and jumped up.

"Aw hell no!" She said as she stomped into the living room. "What the hell are you doing?" She asked the three. They looked up and knew they were in trouble. Michelle smiled seductively.

"Sorry Jess. We just couldn't resist!" She said as she leaned in and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"We talked about this! Jack isn't fully recuperated. He needs to eat and rest. Now go into the kitchen and get him something to eat!" She said as she pushed the girls off the couch. I smiled as she sat down next to me.

"I couldn't will myself to tell them no." I said. She smiled and laughed.

"I didn't think you could. But seriously Jack, you need to rest. Eat something and rest. Take it easy for a couple days and then start back into it slowly. I know it had been a long time and then all of a sudden you're banging dirty tramps five times a day, well that comes to an end. Rest Mister!" She said as she grabbed my cock and squeezed it when no one was looking.

"If that's you're idea of rest, I like it!" I said to her as she pulled her lips from mine. She smiled lovingly.

"I know. Just like them, I can't help it!" She said.

"I'm gonna have to get a security team in here just to protect me from you nutty chicks aren't I?" I teased. She laughed.

"You could get the whole U.S. Army in here and they couldn't keep us away from you. But yeah, we'll be good. Until we can't take it anymore and start raping Terry." She said. He was walking in and heard his name.

"What about Terry?" He asked with a smile.

"Nothing! Thank you Terry! I can take it from here." Jess said as she took the tray of food from him and set it on my lap.