Jack's Women Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hate when that happens. I never get to hear what's being said about me." He said with a sigh. I smiled.

"Trust me bro, you were on the receiving end of something good!" I said. He smiled back and rubbed his finger over her nose, old mafia style. I smiled and watched him go back into the kitchen.

"He's just waiting for you all to attack him." I said. Jess smiled.

"Sonya would beat us to death. She's already laid her claim on him and makes no bones about it." Jess said as she cut my chicken up for me. I smiled.

"I'm not an invalid. I can feed myself you know." I said. She grinned.

"Let me take care of you. So many are wanting your attention and Gina and I seem to have the most clout in here. This is my treat, getting to take care of you." She said. I opened my mouth as she fed me the delicious meal that Sonya and Susie fixed.

It took me twice as long to eat as everyone else. They eventually migrated into the living room and a movie was started as Jess continued to feed me one bite at a time. When my plate was clean, Susie took it and brought me a small bowl of warm peach cobbler and some ice cream. Jess fed that to me too. When that was taken away, Terry brought me a cigar and a glass of whisky. I smiled and tried to stand.

"No, just sit there. Smoking one in the house wont hurt." He said. I smiled.

"I've never smoked cigars in here and I wont start now. Help me up." I said. With the help of several of the girls, Terry pulled me up and helped me out to the back, stopping long enough for me to check out the kitchen. I smiled and winked at Gina, Sonya and Susie. "I like it. It looks amazing!" I said. Terry urged me on, desperately wanting to light his stogie up.

Outside, the temperature was cool as we sat in the lounge chairs and lit our cigars. A few puffs and a drink from my whisky and I was feeling great. The food doing its job, giving me my vital nutrients that had been depleted and the cigar and whisky satisfying my other needs. I sighed contentedly as I looked up at the stars through the braches of the trees. Terry and I sat in silence, each of us reflecting on the events of the past several days if not the past couple of weeks. Terry broke the silence.

"Thanks Jack. Thanks for taking me away from all that ugliness I got myself into." He said as he turned to look at me. I smiled.

"My pleasure Sergeant." I said. Giving him the respect her desperately needed. His ego and self esteem had been ground down like corn meal and he needed the boost. He smiled.

"Ranger till you die huh?" He asked as he puffed on his cigar.

"Till I die." I replied, doing the same to mine.

Terry and I sat in relative silence with the girls laughing in the background at the movie. With my glass empty and my cigar reaching its snuffing point, I turned to Terry.

"Get the suitcase from Mack. Let's see what he left us." I said. Terry smiled. He got up and went inside and left me alone, thinking. Sixty million was a lot of cash. I didn't ever need to work for the Company again and the girls would never need anything as long as we didn't go overboard.

"Got it. On the kitchen table." Terry called from the door. Slowly, I made my way up to a sitting position and then forced myself up onto my feet. Terry watched, making sure I didn't collapse. Suddenly, I felt almost like I was handicapped. I'd never felt like that before and it bothered me. Tomorrow I would start an exercise regime that would get me back into shape. My muscles needed to know I was in charge again and they would obey me. I snickered at that thought as I slowly made my way into the house unassisted.

"Okay! Lets see what kind of bounty Mack left for us!" I said. Everyone made their way into the kitchen and watched as I punched the code into the key pad and opened the suitcases. As promised, they were full.

"Holy shit!" Terry said as the cases were opened. I smiled.

"Mack came through. Just like he always does." I said. I sat at the table, wincing in pain as I did. Jade was on me like fire to gasoline. I patted her hand as she rubbed my shoulders. She squeezed me gently, letting me know she was there.

We set about to counting the money. It was just easier to count one stack of bills and then count the stacks and multiply. It was all there, sixty million. I sat back and smiled. Giving everyone my best shit eating grin.

"So, when are we going shopping again?" Jess asked. Everyone smiled except me.

"Oh Jeez! I don't know if I can handle another shopping trip like that!" I said with a beleaguered smile. Jess grinned and came to me.

"I promise, we'll be good baby!" She said. She gave me a wink and a kiss on the cheek.

"I need recuperation before I partake in another trip like that." I said. Jess smiled.

"That's okay baby, we'll help you recoup wont we girls?" She said. All of them chimed in with smiles and yeses. Out of the case closest to me, I started to pull the stacks out. Ten thousand to a stack, I made eleven piles with twenty stacks. Everyone watched in silence as I made the piles of money. Then I looked at the girls.

"Each one of these piles of money is two hundred grand. For

each month that you were held against your will or worked for Darrell against your will, I will add another ten thousand. So, we'll start with Leslie." I said. Their eyes lit up like it was Christmas morning.

"I was there for a month." She said. I added a stack to her pile. Terry grabbed a small gym back and placed her money in it and handed it to Gina. Gina took a wire tag and wrote her name on it. The bag was placed on the counter behind us. I went to the next and then the next until everyone had their own bag. Gina, Jess and Michelle had been there the longest, followed by Tonya and Aimee then Jade and Susie and Sonya and finally Bree and Leslie. From almost a quarter million up to half a million.

"Its not what you deserve, but it's one way I can help. This money is not to be touched. Tomorrow, we'll all go to the bank and deposit this money in an account with your name and mine on the account. In order for you to take this money out, I need to be there. If any of you desire to leave here and go home to your families, then the money will stay here. You will have access to it through a rolling credit card. Every month, five thousand dollars will be placed on the card. You can use this for living expenses until you land on your feet. This money, as I said, isn't what you deserve, you deserve more, but it will help. If you let it sit, it'll collect interest and over time, you can end up with drastically more and just live off the interest alone. This is just one of my gifts to you." I said with a small smile. Each of the girls came to me and smiled, giving me a hug and a kiss and their profession of love.

"What about Terry?" Gina asked. I looked at him.

"What does Terry deserve? Same thing?" I asked. They all nodded. I counted out another pile of two hundred grand. "Well, how long?" I asked.

"Three years and two months." He said. His eyes showing a defeat only a broken mans could. I dropped another 380 grand on the pile.

"That's almost six hundred thousand. Plenty for you and Sonya to start a new life if you want." I said. I looked at her then him. He stuck out his hand.

"I don't know what to say Jack." He said. I smiled.

"Say nothing my friend. This is my gift to you. Rangers look out for Rangers. No man left behind, you know, all that crap." I said with a smile. He smiled back as a tear fell down his cheek.

"Hooah!" He said. I smiled.

"Hooah."

We sat at the table a while longer until Gina grabbed my hand and pulled me into the living room. She sat me on the couch and I noticed a few of the girls watching from the kitchen.

"That was nice of you Jack. You can have mine back." She said. I smiled.

"No. You did that to me once before. I'm not gonna let you do it again. That money is yours. For you to do what you want with it. You deserve more and I would love to give it to you." I said with a smile. She smiled back and settled in next to me, placing her head on my shoulder.

"Where were you two years ago?" She asked. I smiled and kissed the top of her head.

"Working and trying not to get killed." I teased. She looked up at me.

"Are you going to work for Mack again?" She asked.

"Yes. I don't have a choice." I said. She looked at me.

"You always have a choice Jack." She said.

"Like you had a choice?" I asked. She looked down at her hands as she wrung them.

"Not fair Jack." She said.

"I didn't say it was fair. You did what you had to, and so do I. I know you wont understand, but working for the Company is something I do to honestly keep my sanity. Remember, its what I do. Its what I did for so long. Its what I know." I said. She looked at me, cocking her head to the side.

"Jack, I want you to be here for us, for me. I don't like that you need to do that." She said. I smiled.

"Gina, listen. I'm in love with all of you and I would rather do nothing more than just stay here with all of you, knowing if I do its probably gonna kill me eventually." I said with a smile. She giggled and looked down at the floor. "Seriously though. My body has been conditioned to do what I do. If I don't do it, I get restless. What am I supposed to do, go into the city and start killing drug dealers?" I asked. She looked up at me.

"I'm not saying that Jack! You know what I mean." She said, her eyes pleading with me.

"I know what you're saying. But you have to know what I'm saying too. This is something that I need for my sanity, the thrill of the chase, the kill if its necessary, getting out undetected. Its gotta be a guy thing, I don't know. But its something that my body and my brain has been conditioned for." I said. She just looked at me. "Ask Terry. He'll tell you. There's something about being in danger than just puts your body and mind into a whole new spot. I can't explain it, its just something I know that eventually, I'm gonna crave it, need it and I'm not gonna be fun to be around." I said. She looked at me, unsure if I was giving her a line of bullshit or being serious.

"Promise me you'll come home. Promise me that you'll be careful and not get hurt, that you will do what you need to do and then come home so I can love you." She said. Jess came in.

"WE can love you." She said. Gina looked behind her.

"Yeah, we." She said with a smile.

"I promise, I'll come home. And if I do get hurt, you can help me get better with your expert touches." I said with a smile. Gina wasn't smiling. She just looked at me and after a few moments, she got up from the couch and went upstairs. I looked at her as she walked away then to Jess.

"What's going on?" I asked. Jess smiled.

"She loves you Jack. She doesn't want anything to happen to you and the thought of you putting yourself in harms way to satisfy some caveman like need, it hurts her. She needs to know that you're gonna be here for her, like the rest of us do." Jess said as she took Gina's place on the couch. I nodded slowly.

"Jess. Nothing could keep me from you, any of you. You girls own me, you just don't realize it. I'm here for you, obviously in more ways than one. What else can I do? I'm suited to be a house bitch. My mind doesn't work that way and I don't mean that in a bad way, I'm just not sure I can be the kind of person that just sits at home." I said. Jess looked at me and smiled.

"I know that Jack. She knows that. None of us are ready to let you go and to know there's a possibility you could go off and get yourself killed, it has us all on edge." Jess said. I knew what she was saying.

"I know. Help me up. I'm gonna go rest. I need to rest." I said. I sounded old, felt old.

Jess helped me into the bedroom and pulled the covers back, letting me slide in after she stripped me down. With a quick kiss, she left me there alone, but I knew I wouldn't be alone long. She returned minutes later and stripped down and joined me.

"Is she okay?" I asked.

"Yeah. She's just a little hurt right now. She'll be okay." She said as she snuggled up next to me, sliding her leg over my thigh to rest over my cock. Her tits pressed into my side as she got comfortable, resting her head on my shoulder and kissing my neck. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna attack you, I just can't resist myself." Jess said as she kissed up my jaw. I turned my head and gave her access to my lips.

We kissed passionately for a few moments before I pulled away. I was raging hard now. Jess slowly lifted her body over mine and straddled my cock, rubbing her wet pussy up and down the shaft.

"Thought you weren't gonna attack me?" I teased as I reached for her tits.

"This isn't attacking. This is loving." She said with a smile as she covered my hands with hers, pushing my hands into her breasts.

"Then love me. Just be easy, I'm still weak and I can't do what I want to you." I said. She smiled wickedly at me as she reached behind her and grasped my cock, stuffing it into her cunt.

"Oh God that feels so good!" She said as she sat back, impaling herself. Her body gave a slight shudder as she sat back, feeling my thick cock stretch her pussy wide. She sat for just a moment while her pussy got used to my thick cock inside her and then slowly started to raise and lower. All the while, my hands remained on her tits, gently squeezing them and pinching the nipples.

Her slow movements helped to build her orgasm and within ten minutes of her slow grinding, she was moaning out her first orgasm. As her body shook, I noticed the door open and Gina slide in. She watched from the doorway as Jess' body shook out its orgasm, her head flung back and then forward as her dark hair cascaded down over her shoulders. Her hands held her up on my chest, her nails digging in as she came, wave after wave or orgasmic bliss coursing through her body.

Gina came to the bed and stood next, watching Jess calm down and lay on my chest, panting.

"Jack?" She said. I turned to her. "I'm sorry." She said. I smiled.

"Don't. Get naked and climb on." I said with a smile. It wasn't what she wanted to hear and I could sense that. "Gina, get naked and climb on. I want you, I need you." I said. Her eyes refocused and slowly she started to strip.

"Jack. We need to talk." She said. I smiled again.

"Not now we don't. Right now, I need to feel you. I need to feel your amazing lips on mine and your tight pussy on my cock. We'll talk later." I said. She nodded and climbed on the bed as Jess slid off me to my right side. She moaned as my cock slid out of her, leaving her feeling empty. She attacked my nipples, licking and sucking them in as Gina straddled me. Jess grabbed my ten inch rod and held it up for Gina.

Gina slowly lowered herself down onto my pole, shuddering as I invaded deeply inside her. She looked at me, her eyes going out of focus for a moment until she was seated completely on me, her luscious ass cheeks sitting on my hips.

"Jack." She said. Again, I smiled. I pulled her down to me and hugged her tightly as I kissed her. I held onto her as a jolt of energy coursed through me. I rolled her over onto her back with me above her, my cock lodged deeply inside her.

"Shut up Gina. I love you. Get that through your head. I'm gonna do what I have to do to survive with my sanity intact. I don't ask you to do anything and I wont. You are free to leave here if you desire to. I love you, you and the rest of the hot little hookers in my house, no matter what. Nothing is gonna happen to me that I can't control, except how much I love you." I said as I pulled out and slowly pushed back in.

"Oh God Jack!" She moaned. I smiled.

"So, shut up and let me love you!" I said as I pulled out and pounded my cock back in, shaking her body. She smiled that satiated smile I loved to see so much on her face.

"I love you too Jack." She said. I smiled and bent down, placing my lips over hers. She opened her mouth, submitting to me as I slid my tongue inside. My hips started to hunch forward, driving my cock inside her slowly, agonizingly slow as I pushed her to orgasm. Jess watched with wide eyes as I slowly fucked Gina into oblivion, taking a page from her book on the slow pumping.

After almost fifteen minutes, Gina was writhing under me as her pussy contracted around my cock, milking me as her orgasm built to explosion.

"Oh Jack! Jack I love you, I'm cumming!" She moaned out, her eyes on mine as her orgasm overtook her. She gripped me tightly, pulling me down to her and kissed me passionately, roughly as her orgasm did her in. She slid her hands down my back to my ass and dug her nails in, pushing me deeply inside her as my cock penetrated her cervix. She shuddered again. "Oh Jack!" She moaned into my mouth.

I wasn't ready to cum yet, which surprised me. Two very beautiful women on my cock in half an hour and I was still a ways away from getting my nut. Gina looked up into my eyes and I could see her love, feel it in the way she moved, her expressions.

"I love you too baby." I said as she finally came down from her high. She smiled and closed her eyes contentedly for a few moments.

"But you didn't cum! That wont do!" She said. She looked at Jess. Jess smiled back and slid off the bed. She went to the door.

"Oh girls!" She hollered. Instantly, they were all standing at the door, of course minus Sonya. "Jack needs a little help in here!" She said with a wicked smile. The girls streamed in and surrounded the bed. I smiled at each of them as Sonya and Terry smiled at the door.

"He's in so much trouble!" Terry said to her. Sonya looked up into his eyes and smiled.

"You know I haven't had him." She said. Terry looked down at her.

"What are you waiting for? I don't own you baby. You can do what you want, and it's Jack, you know he'd never hurt you." Terry said. She smiled at him.

"I love you Terry." She said. He kissed her back and patted her on her perfect ass.

"Go fuck him, trust me, I'm not jealous in the least. I know where you'll sleep tonight!" He said with a lusty grin. She gave him another kiss and pulled away, making her way to the bed.

"Out of my way girls! He's mine!" She said as she climbed onto the bed behind me. "Hello Jack darling." She said as she hugged me from behind, her hands wrapping around my chest before sliding down to my cock. She pulled me out of Gina and stroked me, slicking her hand with Gina's juices. She looked at Jess. "Suck him. Clean him good!" She said Gina looked back as if to say, what's wrong with my pussy juice! Sonya pulled Gina to her and stuck her fingers in her mouth. Gina licked them lustily as she looked into my eyes. When her fingers were clean, Gina licked Sonya's palm like a dog would its masters hand. I sighed as she did it so seductively.

"Lay down Jack." Sonya said to me, whispering in my ear. I slowly turned and lay on my back, Gina moving to my left. Jess let go of my cock and waited until Sonya was hovering over me. She looked back first at Terry then down at my cock before lowering her ass down.

I felt my cockhead push in between her puffy pussy lips and enter her pussy. She shuddered like they all did when they sat on me. I must be thicker than Terry. I smiled at that thought before grabbing her hips and slamming her down, forcing me deep inside her and stretching her cunt wide to accept my thick cock.

"Oh FUCK!" She said in her Russian accent. I smiled as she sat there with her eyes bugged out until she slowly started to rotate her hips around, stretching her pussy for the pounding she was about to endure. She looked down into my eyes and smiled, her lip curling at the corner. Slowly, she lifted. Before she could lower, I raised my hips quickly, slamming back inside her. Her tits wobbled from the force of the impact my hips had on her ass cheeks. Her breath caught in her throat and she dropped back down onto my cock, impaling herself on it. Her orgasm started to trigger at that moment and anything else that we did would just drive it higher and higher.