Jacob and Kaci

Story Info
A husband takes what he wants.
3k words
4.13
119.9k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KCMary
KCMary
34 Followers

****Warning****

This story contains non consensual sex. This is FICTIONAL and everyone is OVER 18. If you read this story, you have done so at your own discretion.

*

First, let me say that my husband and I have a good relationship. I really am his little cum slut. He works very hard supporting me, and gives me everything I want. I feel that it's my duty as his wife to give him exactly what he wants when he wants it. I have complete faith and trust in this man. It has taken me a long time to realize the type of man I wanted. When we first met, it wasn't like this. It all started off with role-playing and slowly escalated from there. I love my husband. He knows me so well, that even when I don't want it, he knows what to do to make my body say yes. With him knowing my every in and out, he knows exactly how to make me cum. I don't mean just the normal run of the mill orgasm, but the type of orgasms that make me scream. He knows how to touch me and keep me cumming and cumming. I love this man. He owns every part of me, and I prefer it that way.

On this particular day, you woke me up with your hand on the back of my head forcing your delicious cock into my mouth. Sucking your prick has always made me wet. When you're ready to cum, you pull it out and sprayed it into my open mouth and face. You then sucked my pussy and finger fucked me till I came. While we are in the shower, you bent me over and fucked me till we both climaxed in the shower.

We then spent a very active day at the carnival. I was exhausted. I fell asleep on the couch and you moved me to the bedroom. I was so tired, I didn't even notice it. Stripping my cloths off you then put me in your favorite dark red night gown. Removing my panties because you think its cute when I kick all the covers off, exposing my ass and pussy for you. I imagine you love the easy access as well. Laying down with me and you fall asleep right away.

A few hours later you, my most loving husband wakes up to my snoring. You, unfortunately wake up irritated with me for snoring. Damn my misfortune for you being a light sleeper.

I had kicked the covers off of me and my legs are spread wide open, with my knee cocked at a 90 degree angle. My night gown has worked it's way up around my waist. You keep a flashlight in your night stand, and grabbed it, because this night, you are curious if I was wet. You love that my pussy is so easily turned on. You lightly spread my lips, slowly, carefully as to not wake me. Staring back at you, you see my glistening pussy. Teasing you, beckoning to you. Your cock gets instantly hard.

Slowly getting off the bed as not to wake me and you strip off your boxers. You grab the lube out of your dresser and start coating it over your cock. As you are slowly stroking your prick, a thought occurs to you. You become very curious at how much of the lube you can drip between my ass cheeks before I wake up. Getting between my legs again and let the lubricating oil drip between my ass cheeks. You still have the flashlight and watch as the oil keeps dripping down over my pussy.

After your cock and my ass looks lubed up enough, you get into a one handed push-up position over my body and aim your head at my asshole. You've always wanted to take my ass, and just take it, but never felt the opportunity had arisen.

You start shoving your cock into my tight ass and see my body moving and stretching as I start waking up. You quickly shove the head of your prick into my tight ass, while grabbing my hair and holding it down into the pillow. My head pinned on it's side.

I scream a little as it feels as if my body is splitting at the forceful entry of your cock. Tears are welling up in my eyes. I'm crying and pleading for you to stop or go to slow, but as my pleas fall on your ears, it only intensifies your desire. You're letting your inner beast out.

You want to hear me scream, you want to see the tears falling down my cheeks. You continue to shove your fat prick into my tight ass. It feels so good, gripping your cock. My crying, just fueling your lust to fuck my ass.

When you cock is halfway into my ass, you slowly pull it out. You have an evil grin growing on your face, as you know that I'm thinking your going to slow it down, because you can feel me trying to relax my ass for your next slow push.

But you have other intentions.

Once your cock is out, and just your head is in, you use one hand to pull my hips up, so you can slam your cock into me full force. You can feel the cum boiling in your balls at the anticipation you are experiencing in wait for the next coming up few moments. You take a few slow deep breaths, trying to calm your building climax. It's taking all of your effort as my tight asshole grips the head of your cock.

You dig your fingers into my hips so I can't get away from you, you aim up and slam your cock to the hilt. You slam into me so hard, the air is rushed out of my lungs, you pull out and slam into me hard again. I start screaming and I'm trying to crawl away from you. You slam hard into me again and let go of my hips. I fall away from you and your cock slips from my ass. You push me up into our headboard and spread my ass cheeks with both hands.

I'm whimpering and crying. Music to your ears. You watch as my asshole slowly starts to close and smile. You know your going to shove your cock into it again and cum deep inside of me. You grab my hair pushing my head down and position me with my ass high up. My head is down into the bed and against the headboard, so I can't get away. Your giddy with excitement that your going to fuck my ass as hard as you want. Your cock starts bouncing at the hole it wants to be in. Pre-cum starts slowly dripping from your head.

You press your one hand against my ass cheek, to push it apart, while using your grip on my hair to force me against the headboard, listening to me beg for you to go slow. To please be gentle. You don't care, your going to do what you want. You want to fuck my ass and that is what your going to do.

You keep pressing down on my body, pinning me down so I can't move. You rub your cock against my asshole and I start crying harder. You laugh and shove your prick in. Once your buried into my ass, you grunt and say "fuck". You can feel me trying to relax at your dick widening my back door. Pulling it all the way out to slam it back in again. I keep crying and screaming. I'm begging you to put more lube onto your cock. When you pull your cock out of my ass you spit into my hole. You start laughing at me as you start slamming your cock back into my ass. You tell me, that this isn't for me, it's completely for you. But, if I keep begging, and you might consider it if I'm a good girl. However, to show how good of a girl I am, I could spread my ass cheeks for you.

So I do as you ask.

You keep laughing as you keep slamming it into my ass. You're not going to stop shoving it into there. You were loving this too much. Grabbing the flashlight again, you turn it on so you can watch my tight ass stretching and grabbing onto you. My ass tightens around you as you slide in, not wanting you to invade it. However, as you slide out, it grips you so tightly as for you to not leave it.

My ass is all red from your brutality. The color is making your balls grow really hard. There is a familiar ache growing deep inside of you, but, you don't want it to end. You want to keep fucking my ass. You want to claim your new fuck hole. It's all yours. You love claiming my body, and reminding me that I am your fuck toy. I'm your cum slut. However, this time your monster doesn't want me to cum. It wants to be a beast and dominate over it's new found hole. You want it to be all about you, but your monster needs it to be all about you.

You start scratching down my back, hard enough to make welts. Every time you do, I tighten down on your dick. You're loving every minute of it.

You tell me that your about to cum, and to not take my hands off of my ass. You wrap one hand up in my hair, and the other one between my shoulder blades. You know that at your next thrust, your going to start releasing your seed deep into my body. You pull out and while your shoving your cock back into my tight ass, you pull my hair impaling me deeply on your cock while using your other hand scratching hard against my back causing me to tightly grip your cock while it's being driven deep inside. Causing you to grunt while pumping your seed deep into my body.

You pull your cock most of the way out, and slam in again, doing everything the same, but instead of scratching my back, you dig into my breast. Pinching my nipple and breast hard, feeling as if you're going to make it pop under the pressure. I scream and you keep cumming. I keep my ass cheeks spread for you, and you keep fucking me hard. You let go of my hair and grab my other breast. Switching between pinching my nipples and abusing my breasts. Every time you squeeze, you can feel my body milking your cock. You love this feeling, you love it so much that even when your done cumming, your cock is still hard, and it feels as if your about to cum again.

I'm begging you to stop, but you tell me to shut the fuck up, and be the fuck toy that I am. That you know I'm a slut and you know that I'm loving it. You release one breast and slap my pussy. You feel how wet it is and dig your fingers deep into my pussy and then shove it into my mouth. Showing me how right you are. Saying, that if I didn't love it, my pussy wouldn't be sopping wet. Pulling your fingers out of my mouth you tell me to say it. I tell you that it's true. I love it when you abuse my body and make me your cum slut. I'm your whore, your dirty little whore. You own me, and I need you to constantly lay claim to my body. I'm a pain slut, and your giving me everything I want and need.

You keep fucking my ass and grabbing my breast, and twisting my nipples. You know that your bruising my tits, but you felt how wet my pussy was and knew I was getting off on it regardless of the tears I was crying.

You start slapping my pussy harder, telling me if I cum, you'll stop. You start squeezing my tit hard, and slapping at my pussy. Making your hand in a shape to where you can feel your middle finger slapping against my clit. Every now and then you pinch at my pussy lips or inner thighs. Enjoying how I'm squeezing your dick at each new unexpected painful sensation. You know your putting bruises on my body, but you like the idea that those marks show the ownership that you have over my body.

You can feel my body tightening up at the orgasm you know I'm soon about to have. You just came less than 2 minutes ago, but 'that-very-soon-to-be-cum-feeling' never went away. You strike my pussy harder causing me to cum. Pinching my nipple and man-handling my breast as hard as you can. You use your middle finger to rub my clit hard while using your thumb and forefinger to pinch my pussy lips.

I clamp down hard on your cock, almost to the point that you feel like I might break off your prick, but it doesn't stop you from slamming it into me again and you start cumming for the second time, the more you cum, the harder your pinch and grab me. The harder you pinch and grab me the harder I cum, the more I scream. The more it sounds like music to your ears.

You put your sweaty brow against my back and we stay there while your aching cock softens and slowly slips out of my ass. I still have my ass cheeks spread and you watch as your pearly white cum drips out of my slowly closing abused asshole.

After it completely closes, you tell me to leave it in there until the morning. You want to know that my ass stays full with your cum throughout the night. You go into the bathroom to wash off a bit and come back into the bedroom and you lay down next to me. You turn on the nightstand lamp and look down at my body. My dark red nighty still on, you rip it down the center to look at my breasts.

You examine the dark red marks, that will turn to bruises and you slip the abused nipple into your mouth. The taste is intoxicating to you and you start sucking harder and harder. You make me widen my legs and you can see my swollen pussy lips. You slap my pussy again and I reflexively close my legs. You pinch them open while biting on my nipple. I whimper under you and you slap my pussy again.

You continue to slap my pussy until it starts to swell into a beautiful light red color. You pull me on top of you and tell me to grind into you. I'm whimpering and crying again. You start slapping my breasts and pinching my nipples and I slide you into my bruised pussy. Your pulsing cock is buried into me, but your cock is also sore. However, it's a feeling that you welcome, as my tight pussy clenches your sensitive prick. You grab my hips to make me grind hard against you. You watch as my swollen lips rub against your body. You start laughing and tell me to rub my clit hard. I tell you it's sensitive and you slap my tit very hard. Enjoying it bounce around. You keep hitting them, until I start rubbing my clit. You feel me tightening down on your cock, about to cum again.

You tell me that if I'm a good slut, I'll cum for you right now. My body starts to freeze up from my orgasm, you grab and flip on top of me. Spreading my legs wide grinding your cock hard against my swollen lips and deep into my tight pussy. You keep them spread while I cum, bottoming it out deep inside of me.

After I'm finished you pull me by my hair to the edge of the bed. You tell me to spread my legs wide. You grab an O-Gag-Ring and place it into my mouth. You start fucking my face, while slapping my pussy and tits. You can feel my fresh tears running down your balls. The heat from it all starts driving you into a frenzy. As you start shoving your cock down my throat, you hold it there enjoying my gag reflex. You keep shoving your cock in and you can see it my neck. You reach down and put pressure there around my neck, feeling it on your cock. This excites you and you start pumping your cock in and out of my throat.

You can feel your balls tightening up and you can see my chest heaving for air. You start slapping my tits and pussy again, driving you closer to your orgasm.

You know that you need to pull your cock out for me to breathe, but your so close to cumming. You tell me to get ready and take a deep breath, because I'm not going to get another one for a while. You quickly pull your cock out and before I can take a full deep breath you shove it back down my throat and start fucking my mouth in quick short thrusts.

You slap my pussy a few more times to trigger my orgasm. As soon as I start cumming, you dig your hands into my breasts for leverage and pound into my throat hard.

Your balls start spilling out your cum and you shoot the first part of your load down my throat, the second on my tongue and the rest on my face. You couldn't believe that you had that much cum left in you. You rub your cock all over my tears and shove it back into my mouth. You tell me to use my tongue to clean it the rest of the way off.

You remove the ring and tell me to sleep with the cum on my face. You want to see it in the morning, because your going to fuck me again. Your not sure if it's going to be my ass, face or pussy. So, I might as well get used to the idea, that tomorrow, I was going to be your cum slut and this is how you wanted to spend the rest of our weekend.

KCMary
KCMary
34 Followers