Jacob and MJ's Story Pt. 04

Story Info
Dinner and a favor.
15.6k words
4.8
11.1k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6

Jacob was at the table Tuesday morning reading the newspaper when Grigori came in ready for breakfast. As Jacob finished eating, he looked at Grigori and said, "I was wondering if you would take a walk with me. I have something I would like to show you."

"I would be glad to walk with you. If you can give me about ten minutes, I will be done eating."

"Why don't you make it a half hour? It is a short walk but I think you might find it interesting."

"I'll be there."

A half an hour later, Jacob and Grigori started walking. They didn't talk for about ten minutes as each of them were deep into their own thoughts. After about ten minutes Jacob said, "Grigori, I have been watching Nicole and I have seen her starting to put a lot of her trust in you. I have a feeling about something that might come up and I want you to think about it."

Grigori looked thoughtful and said, "I would like to hear what you have to say. I have felt more trust from Nicole lately and any advice or suggestions you can give me would be greatly appreciated. I know she had a rough time of it and I sure don't want to have her slide back where she was several months ago."

"As I said it is just a feeling but with Nicole looking more and more to you as her dominant and with the questions yesterday about spankings, I feel that she will probably start to misbehave around you trying to get you to spank her. I would advise caution if that should happen. In fact I would like to suggest that if you decide that she may actually be ready for a spanking that it be done with witnesses and preferably have her state her wish to be spanked in front of witnesses also. That way both of you will be assured that everything will be safe. Anyhow, think about it and I am sure that you will understand what needs to be done when the time comes."

"Well that answers one of my big questions. I would rather like to have witnesses for her first spanking if I am the one to give it to her. I will think on this and formulate a couple of ideas in case this comes up so I will not be surprised. Thanks for bringing this up."

After another 5 minutes, Jacob asked Grigori if he knew where they were going.

"I haven't walked this way before. Usually when I take a walk it is towards the stables to help with the horses. This is a beautiful walk and I am looking forward to see where we area going."

About ten minutes later, they rounded a corner and came out from under the trees. Jacob looked at Grigori and saw a surprised look upon his face. "Do you know what this is?"

"A small barn is what it is but I can't quite figure out why it is here."

Jacob and Grigori were by the doors at this point and Jacob said, "This barn was the place where some of my friends would bring their submissive or slaves and train them as ponies. What I want you to do is look around and tell me what you think?"

After opening a few of the windows, Grigori started to get a better view of the stables. He was letting his imagination start to fly when he heard Jacob talking again.

"I was wondering if you would like to take this on as a project. I would like to see this get back into shape and maybe bring the girls down here for some fun."

"It doesn't look like it would take too much to get it back to its former glory. And yes I would love to take on this project."

'Why don't you spend the rest of the day out here, do what you can and then let me know if you think it would be worth the time and trouble to fix it up and what kind of supplies you would need?"

"That sounds fair, Jacob. Thank you for giving me this opportunity. My mind is racing and maybe sometime we can get together and talk about my ideas."

"That would be great. I will see you about dinner time then."

- - - - - -

"Kathryn, is there anything major going on that needs my attention right now." Jacob asked his secretary when he got to the office.

"Nothing major is going on at least that I have heard."

"I want you to call the department heads and arrange a short meeting in the conference room. Let me know when it is time so I am not late for a meeting that I have called."

While Jacob was waiting for Kathryn to get back with him, he called the telecommunications department and talked to the head of the division. He asked him to check on MJ's line to see if she had any Internet connections and when he got a negative answer Jacob asked that a connection be set up for her. He then told him that he would pick up the modem and information before he left for the day, making sure that no one else would know the he set the connection up.

Just as Jacob got off the phone from talking to the telecommunications department, Kathryn called to let him know that the meeting was set to start in a half an hour. Jacob then went to the conference room and had his meeting. He was glad that there were no major problems to tackle and dealt with any minor items that the department heads couldn't deal with without his permission.

When Jacob got back to his office there was a note from Kathryn telling him that the telecommunications department called for him. Jacob contacted them right away and found out that they set up the connection and that the modem and information packet was waiting for him. Since it was almost one, Jacob decided to get the items from them and then leave for the day. Leaving a note for Kathryn telling her that he would probably be in on Thursday for a few hours, he then left for the day.

- - - - - - -

At dinner that night, Hazel asked Jacob if he knew the best way to get some information to Miss Belle explaining about her research for her and how she would have some menus made up by morning and wanted to know the best way to get it to her.

Jacob looked at her and said, "When you get it together bring it to my office and I will fax it to her. Do you want me to look it over before it is sent?"

"I would appreciate it very much. I think if you sent your recommendation along with the menus then it might help Miss Belle in making a choice of what I should make for the party."

"I will do that then." Jacob then looked at Grigori and said, "How are you feeling about the project that I gave you, Grigori?"

"Jacob, I don't think it will take too much to get the pony barn back in shape. I do think that some of the supplies will need to be replaced and I think the grooming area should be re-tiled. Some of the tiles are broke and we wouldn't want to hurt our ponies would we? I still have to take a look at the upstairs to see the condition of that but mostly everything will be cosmetic like painting and new hay or straw. I would like to ask what types of pony training would be happening there again. I have been thinking about this whole thing all day and have many ideas but since until today I have never heard of human ponies I am not sure if they are feasible."

Before Jacob had a chance to answer Franz started talking, "Jacob, I really like the idea of the pony barn being opened up again but before any repairs are done I was wondering if there is a way to bring in people without them coming near the house. I guess I am getting a little protective but I don't think we need a bunch of people near the house with our biggest treasures, Nicole and Hazel, walking around in their current uniforms."

"Why don't you go down to the barn with Grigori tomorrow and then check the land to see if we can make a road bypass the house and go straight to the barn. I am sure that if you need a hand with it that Grigori will be available."

Jacob then went on to describe how the pony barns used to be used and that they were only used by dominants that were screened by him. He then looked at Grigori and asked what some of his ideas were on the barns use.

"Jacob, I don't know if you know or not but I was born in a small town in Eastern Europe before my father brought me here at the age of ten. We had a small television but the only things that my father watched on it were Olympic type sports. When you showed me the barn, I immediately thought of the horse events that we used to watch. I can just imagine a submissive doing show jumping, steeplechase races or dressage."

"Tell you what. Why don't you write up a plan tonight and tomorrow on what is needed for the barn and any ideas you have for how to use it? I can't promise that your ideas will be implemented but I would definitely like to check them out."

The following day, Jacob spent in his home office talking to Brock and working on project that he wanted to try out at work. Hazel brought her menu ideas for Belle and after writing a letter stating his preferences; he faxed them on to Belle. Jacob also looked at the reports that Grigori made up for him on ways to use the pony stables. He liked his ideas very much and made a note to himself to try and incorporate some of his ideas after the pony barn was refurbished and back up to standard. He, then, decided to go to town and get some jeans since MaryJane recommended that he wear a pair to her dinner party. He was glad that MaryJane wanted to cook for him and was planning on having a very good time.

Jacob spent Thursday morning at the office and the rest of the week at home relaxing and anticipating Friday night. He was just glad that everything was working a lot smoother at home and at the office. He just hoped that things would keep working so well for Nicole as she seemed to be about ready to make a commitment to Grigori and he thought that would create the stability that she seemed to need.

- - - - -

Ring. Ring. Ring.

MaryJane looked at the clock and realized that once again Jacob was right on time. When she opened the door, it was all that she could do to keep her mouth closed. This was the first time that MaryJane had seen Jacob in jeans and she definitely loved the way the jeans looked on him. Jacob had to smile as he stood there waiting for MaryJane to invite him in the house because she kept staring at his pants.

Jacob cleared his throat and said, "I hope that you like what you are looking at. I was hoping that you would invite me in so I can put the wine on ice until dinner is ready."

MaryJane started blushing and stammering, "Please come in. I apologize for my bad manners. If you would like to bring the wine to the table, I will bring a container of ice and you can place it in that until dinner is finished. I was just getting ready to make the salad."

Jacob started to laugh and then teased, "I didn't say you were using bad manners. I am flattered that you like what you see but I thought you would rather ogle me in the house rather than on the porch where your neighbors might be watching. It smells so good in here. Have you been busy all day putting together tonight's meal?" The change of subject was a little fast for MaryJane's state of mind so it took her a few minutes to answer. "It isn't much just some home cooking that my momma taught me. I really hope that you like dinner. It will be ready for the table in about 15 minutes. I just have to finish up the salad and put the desert in the oven so that it will be ready when we are finished eating. Please make yourself at home and I will be there in a few minutes."

Just as MaryJane finished making the salad, the doorbell rang again. "Gee I wonder who that could be? I don't know hardly anyone in town and definitely the only person I was expecting is already here."

Jacob walked behind MaryJane as she approached the door to give her support if she needed it. When she opened the door it was the UPS man. "I'm not expecting anything are you sure that you got the right house?"

The deliveryman read off her name and address to verify that he had the right person and then asked if she wanted him to bring the package into the house. Jacob moved over to the doorway and told him that he would take care of it and the deliveryman left. Jacob sent MaryJane to finish working on dinner while he brought the very large package into the house. He read on the side of the box the name Hewlett Packard so he figured it was a computer. While MaryJane was in the kitchen he made a quick run to the car and brought in the modem that he got as a surprise for her.

MaryJane came back in the living room and looked puzzled. "It has a computer name on it. I just don't know how it came to be here."

Jacob looked on the side of the box and saw an envelope taped securely to the box. He took it off and handed it to MaryJane. "Why don't you read the letter that came with it and you will have your answers?"

MaryJane opened the envelope and then started to read the letter:

Dear MaryJane,

I want you to know how much the family recognizes the work that you put into your studies. Mom and Dad are so proud that you graduated Summa Cum Laude. All of us got together so that we could show our appreciation of your accomplishment and got you the enclosed. You worked hard and through a lot of adversity to accomplish what you did and we want you to know that we know.

Love from your family

P S

If you ever need anything, let me know. I do not want my baby sister to go without. I will always be here for you.

Steve

MaryJane faced away from Jacob and was quiet for a few minutes. Jacob thought that he saw her shoulders bouncing up and down, walked over to her and held her. "It is so nice that your family loves you so much. I don't understand the tears but you can cry on me if you wish." Jacob then turned her around, putting her head to his shoulder and just softly rubbed MaryJane's back until she was more under control.

MaryJane then said, "I never thought that they would do something like this. I don't know how I will ever be able to repay them for this."

"I don't think that they want you to repay them for a gift besides getting Summa Cum Laude when you graduate isn't easy and I think they just wanted to reward you for being the best you could be. After dinner, I will set the computer up for you and then whenever you wish you can be able to use it."

"Jacob, you don't have to do that. I can set it up tomorrow."

"MaryJane, I don't mind setting it up and this way you won't have to do any heavy lifting."

"But . . ."

Jacob looked at MaryJane for a few minutes and then said, "I will set up the computer tonight. There is no reason for you to feel obligated in anyway as I will be doing something that any friend would do for you."

"Jacob, this is so nice of you but . . ."

"I have a couple of questions for you. I remember when you were talking about your father that he gave you a piece of advice, something like 'that if I did everything that my husband wanted than I would have as good a marriage as he had with my mom.' To fulfill that statement you would have to trust someone a lot so my question is: do you trust me like that?"

"Jacob, I think I trust you more than I did my husband the whole time I was married. Why?"

"Okay, then, if you feel that you would have to do something for me because I am going to setup your computer than I want you to wear your dress the exact way that you told me that your mother wore hers."

"You're saying that you want me to wear my dress so that my breasts are sticking out."

"No, I am saying that if you feel that you would be obligated to me then I want you to wear your dress the way your mother wore hers. If you aren't going to worry about there being an obligation then stay as you are. Just be truthful about your feelings."

MaryJane stood still for a few minutes trying to puzzle out her feelings and what she was willing to do and then started to walk away from Jacob.

"Where are you going?"

"I am going to fix my dress so that I will be wearing it like my mother."

"I would like you to do it here."

MaryJane looked unsure for a few moments and the started to unbutton the top of her sundress. She had to unbutton it to her waist so that she could slip her arms out of the top of the dress to unsnap her bra. She was blushing furiously by the time that she had rebuttoned the top of her dress just to the bottom of her breasts. Although she was very embarrassed, she didn't want to be a coward so she raised her eyes and looked defiantly into Jacob's eyes.

Jacob was very proud of her for her accomplishment. He then said, "MJ lift the hem of your dress as high as you can."

MaryJane was so grateful to cover her face so she hurriedly lifted the hem of the sundress up to her chest.

"Your panties are very pretty, MJ, but I think I would like you to take them off and to hand them to me."

"Yes sir." MaryJane then let the hem of the dress fall down and then slipped the panties off and handed them to Jacob with her eyes lowered.

"Mmmm."

MaryJane lifted her eyes to see what Jacob was doing and noticed that he was sniffing her panties.

"Wonderful," Jacob said, "my favorite scent Eau de femme. Such a sweet fragrance." He then folded the panties and placed it on the coffee table with the bra that Mary Jane had just taken off.

"MJ, may I please have a hug."

MaryJane moved closer and wrapped her arms around Jacob while laying her head on his shoulder. Jacob held his hands behind her when he felt a bow. He noticed that the bow was tied very loosely so he untied the bow and then retied it tighter. Without MaryJane noticing, he moved his hands down to her bottom and cupped both of her cheeks while hugging her. Slowly he started to gather up the skirt of the dress in the back with one hand and rubbing her back with the other one. When he had the hem up he tucked it into the tie on the back of MaryJane's dress.

"Something smells very good in here. I know that you went to a lot of work to get dinner ready, would you like to eat before I put the computer together?"

As MaryJane started walking towards the kitchen, she felt a draft on her backside. She turned her head and looked at Jacob and raised her eyebrow. Jacob just smiled and started to ask her what smelled so good.

"I am serving just a green salad, Irish lamb stew, colcannon and for desert Kerry Apple cake. Is that all right with you? If you will pour the wine, I think we can get started."

"That sounds delicious. I will definitely pour the wine. I would like to suggest that you bring a towel to sit on while we eat."

MaryJane quickly grabbed a towel and the salads and brought them to the table. She then went back to the kitchen and separated the stew so that the meat was on one side of the platter and the vegetables were on the other side. She then placed the colcannon into a bowl and the extra gravy from the stew in a gravy boat. MaryJane then placed the Kerry Apple Cake into the oven and then brought the food to the table in a couple of trips. Jacob was enjoying watching MaryJane bend over so that he could see her sweet buttocks and as she was carrying the food to the table he marveled that her gorgeous breasts didn't get in the way.

Jacob was thoroughly enjoying his meal as the sight of MaryJane sighing would bring her breasts up and fill up fuller than usual. When MaryJane talked of her family her eyes would glisten and her cheeks would start to blush. He couldn't help but stare at her gorgeous tits when she sighed. A couple of times MaryJane noticed and the blush on her cheeks would deepen to dark red and travel down her chest. It was such a sight to behold. MaryJane got up once to take the cake out of the oven to cool a bit and Jacob watched the sway of her hips as she walked and the beautiful curves of her ass as she bent over the stove to get the cake out.

After they finished eating, Jacob said, "MaryJane, your cooking rivals some of the best in New York and definitely equals the food I had in Ireland. Thank you for making such a great meal for me. Why don't you show me where you want me to set up your computer and I will get started on that?"

MaryJane then showed him to her desk in the corner of the living room and pointed out the outlets and the phone jack as Jacob requested. After showing them to him, she hurried back to the dining room and kitchen to clean up. When she came back into the living room, Jacob said, "MJ since your dress isn't doing you much good why don't you take it off and sit on this fainting couch for me."