Jacqueline

Story Info
An unintended relationship between father and daughter.
3.8k words
4.41
188.7k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James_Brown
James_Brown
211 Followers

Jacqueline

Chapter 1.

It was late one afternoon. My wife Claire, the super-bitch super-business woman, was at work and would be for several more hours. My eighteen year old daughter Jacqueline was at school and wouldn't be home for another hour.

I was watching a porn video and working on my erection. Ever since my wife had been promoted at work, she had completely lost interest in sex. I couldn't remember the last time that we had sex. I assumed that she was screwing someone in her office, as she usually didn't get home until very late. I thought about leaving her, often, but she was the financially successful member of the family, and I couldn't afford to buy her share of the house. And besides, if we split up, she would most likely take Jacki with her.

My baby girl, Jacki! I loved her more than anything else in the world. Even though she was eighteen she was still my little girl. Sometimes it was hard to think of her as eighteen. She had a very slim build, like her mother, and her figure hadn't really started to fill out all that much. I guess that she was a late developer.

Jacki went to a girls-only school, so she hadn't spent much time around boys. She had never been on a date with a boy. I have to say that as a protective father I was pleased about this. And I knew that it was important that she focused on her schoolwork. She would soon be going to college, and I knew that she would meet plenty of boys there.

So I put up with things as they were and watched a lot of porn.

The tape that I was watching was new, and it was pretty hot. One of the girls was very thin, and I realised that she reminded me of Jacki. Then all of a sudden I started to visualise Jacki naked!

I stopped the tape and tried to put Jacki out of my mind. Of course, I had not seen her naked since she was a little girl. I thought about something else for a while, and then started the tape again. But all I could think about was Jacki. And then I realised that the thought of my naked daughter was really turning me on. My erection grew to a huge size and I was just about ready to cum.

Suddenly the bedroom door opened and Jacki came in. As soon as she saw that I was naked she froze.

"Daddy!" she gasped. But her eyes were fixed on my erection.

"Jacki!" I shouted. "What are you doing home so early?"

"The last class was cancelled," she said, "and I got a ride home with Mrs. Smith."

While she was talking her eyes had not moved from my erection.

I quickly covered myself with a blanket. "I'm so sorry, baby," I said. "I didn't expect you home for another hour."

Now that my cock had disappeared from view, Jacki drifted back to reality. She looked at me in a dreamy kind of way. "They showed us pictures of men in Sex Ed," she said, "but none of them were as big as you are."

"All men are different," I said. "I think that I am a bit larger than most."

The movie was still running. Jacki looked at the TV. "That man in the movie is almost as big as you are," she said.

"Well, they tend to hire big men for porn movies," I said. "Women like them that way."

"You mean women watch porn too?" she asked.

"Some women do," I said. "Not your mother, though."

"She would never have time!" snorted Jacki.

While we were talking, Jacki was watching the movie. I couldn't see much point in making her stop after what she had seen so far. Anyway, she had to learn sometime!

We watched in silence for a few minutes. The girl who reminded me of Jacki was on the screen, and she was sucking some lucky guy's cock. Seeing this girl again, along with watching Jacki sitting on the bed in her school uniform, soon gave me a raging hard-on. Of course it was under the blanket and so Jacki didn't see it.

Suddenly Jacki turned to me. "Daddy," she said, "could you do me a special favour? Could I have another look at your cock?"

I was stunned. "Certainly not!" I said. "It was an accident that you saw it before."

"But daddy!" she pleaded. "I've never seen a real one before. It looked so nice. Please! Pul-eeze!"

While she was talking she threw her arms around my neck and hugged me. She knew that she could get anything that she wanted when she did that. What the hell, I thought. She might as well remember what it looked like properly. And if we had watched the video for much longer I would have cum under the blanket.

I said, "OK, then, but you can't tell anyone."

"I promise, daddy," she said.

I slowly pulled the blanket off. Jacki gasped when my cock came into view. She stared at it for a minute or so, and then without saying anything she reached out and touched it. I felt like an electric shock had hit me. "It feels so nice," she giggled, "How do you make it get big?"

"You have to rub it," I said.

"Like this?" she said, and she started to stroke it.

"Pretty much," I gasped. "But you have to stop now." I was so close to coming.

"But why daddy?" she said. "It feels so nice."

It was no use. I couldn't stop. I came in her hand. And on her face. And all over her school uniform.

She squealed. But it was a squeal of delight, not of fright. "Oh wow!" she said. "I thought that you had to be having sex for that to happen."

"Oh no," I said. "It's easy to make it happen."

"So I see," she said. "It feels wonderful on my face." And then she wiped a little onto her finger and licked it. "And it tastes nice, too!" she said.

I used some tissues to clean Jacki up a bit. The she cuddled up to me. The video was still going. After a few minutes, she said to me "Daddy, the girl in the movie was sucking that man's cock. Can I suck yours?"

The thought of my daughter sucking my cock made it spring back to life. Jacki saw it and giggled. "See!" she said, "It wants to be sucked!"

Without waiting for me to say anything, she wriggled down until her face was level with my hips. Then she took my cock in both hands, rubbed it a bit, and put it in her mouth. The sensation was unbelievable! She moved her head up and down as she had seen the girl doing in the video, and very soon I was ready to come. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and came all over her face. She squealed again, and opened her mouth to catch some of the cum on her tongue.

"Oh, daddy, that was so nice!" she said. "Thank you for letting me suck your cock."

"Thank you for doing it," I said. "It felt great."

She giggled again. "But I think that I had better get cleaned up now," she said.

Jacki went and had a shower. I gathered up her school clothes, along with my bed covers, and put them in the washing machine.

I fixed dinner, and while we ate we chatted as we do on any other day. Then after dinner Jacki went to study, and I watched TV.

At the usual time I went up to her room to say goodnight. She was already in bed. I hugged her and kissed her goodnight on her cheek.

"Everything OK, sweetie?" I asked. "Oh yes, daddy," she smiled back at me. Chapter 2

I got up early the next morning to go for a run, as I do most mornings. I had been in bed asleep the previous evening when Claire finally had arrived home. By the time that I got back from my run both she and Jacki had left.

I tried to work on my novel that day, but all that I could think about was what had happened with Jacki the previous afternoon. Of course I felt guilty. Jacki certainly seemed to be fine when she went to bed, but I decided that it I would talk to her after school about what happened, to make sure that she was OK.

That afternoon when I picked up Jacki after school she seemed to be her usual bubbly self. We chatted as usual during the drive home. There certainly didn't seem to be any problem. Then just as we turned into our street, she said casually "Daddy, can I please suck your cock again today?"

I was stunned! I looked at Jacki and she looked back at me with her beautiful big eyes, all innocent. I know that it would be impossible to for me to say no. I reached over and squeezed her thigh. "OK," I said. "But only if you're a good girl."

"I'll be good, daddy," she purred.

As soon as we were inside the house she threw herself at me and wrapped her arms around my neck. I gave her ass cheeks a pinch. She giggled and wriggled her ass in my hands. Then she pulled away from me and ran upstairs. "Come on, daddy!" she called.

I ran upstairs and she was lying on my bed. I jumped onto the bed with her, and she grabbed my cock through my trousers. Then she slipped her hand down the front of my trousers and started to rub my cock. I felt the same electric shock as I had felt yesterday. She pulled my cock out and took it into her mouth.

I showed her how to use her lips and her tongue on it. Then when I was close to coming, I said. "You know, the girl in the movie swallowed all of the man's cum. Would you like to try that?"

"Ooooh, yes," she said. Soon I said "I'm cumming, sweetie," and I came in her mouth. She handled it very well, and swallowed most of my cum.

When she had recovered she said "Wow! That was great! Do men really like that?"

"Oh yes," I said. "It's not as good as sex, but it's pretty good!"

"And now," I said. "You've tasted me. It's only fair that I should get to taste you."

"You mean ...?" she giggled.

"Yes," I said.

She got up and took off her panties, and then she lay back on the bed. Slowly she pulled up her skirt until it was around her waist.

I stared at her pussy. It was the most delightful little pussy that I had ever seen. She had just a little patch of blond hair, and her pussy looked so tiny and tight.

I reached out and touched her. She shivered with anticipation. I leaned down and licked her pussy with my tongue. She giggled. Then I used my tongue to open up her lips and find her clit. She gasped as I took her clit in my mouth. I sucked her clit and her gasps turned to moans, which got faster and faster until she had her first orgasm.

"Wow!" she finally managed to gasp. "Was that an orgasm?"

"It sure was," I said. "How did it feel?"

"Wonderful," she said dreamily.

We lay together and cuddled for a while, and then Jacki got up and had a shower. Claire came home early that evening, in time for dinner. She was actually in a fairly good mood for once, and we all chatted normally while we ate.

When I went to say goodnight to Jacki, she gave me an extra big hug and whispered "I love you, daddy."

"I love you too, sweetie," I replied.

Chapter 3.

The next day as I drove Jacki home from school, there was nothing unusual in our conversation. As soon as we got home, she said that she was going to take a shower, and she disappeared upstairs.

I heard the shower stop. Then a few minutes later, Jacki called out "Daddy, could you come up here and help me with something please?"

I went upstairs and went into her room. Jacki was lying on her bed, wearing a very sexy Baby Doll nightie. As I entered the room, she lifted up her nightie. "I need help with this," she said, pointing to her pussy. "It needs your attention again."

I attended to her needs with my fingers and my tongue as I had done yesterday. As I did this, for the first time I wondered what it would be like to fuck her. No, I thought, it would be impossible. Her pussy is so tiny and so tight.

Jacki came in a gasping orgasm as she had done yesterday. When her breathing had returned to normal, she reached out, pulled my cock from my trousers, and put it into her mouth. When it was nice and hard, she stopped and undressed me. And then she said "This time I want you to cum on my titties."

She pulled the nightie over her head and was completely nude. This was the first time that I had seen her breasts. They were small, but nicely shaped, with little pink nipples that were standing erect. She took my cock, rubbed it against each nipple, and then put it in her mouth. When I was ready to cum I pulled my cock out of her mouth and came on her tits as she had asked. I rubbed the tip of my cock up against each nipple.

Jacki leaned over and rubbed her tits against by chest, coating it with my cum. Then we went and showered together.

The next afternoon, once again Jacki disappeared into the shower as soon as she got home. And again she called me up to her room. She was lying on the bed in her nightie, and as I sat down next to her, she said, "Daddy, today I want you to fuck me."

I should have known that this would happen sooner or later. Of course I wanted to fuck her, more than I've ever wanted anything else. She had started taking the Pill about a year ago to help with her irregular periods, so there was no problem there. But I was really worried about hurting her simply because of my size.

I explained my worries to her. And then of course there was her Cherry. "Don't worry, daddy," she said. "I know it will hurt a bit the first time. Let's just see how far we can go."

I reached out and touched her pussy. She was soaking wet, as ready as she would ever be. I touched my cock to her pussy lips and pressed gently. Her pussy stretched around my cock more easily than I had expected. I kept pressing until I reached her hymen, and then I gave a sudden push. Jacki cried "Ow!" and the barrier was gone.

I pushed as far as I could, and then I started stroking, gently at first, and then faster as her breathing and her moans increased. She wrapped her legs around my back, and then she screamed with pleasure as her body was racked with a huge orgasm.

I stayed inside her until she recovered. "Oh wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!" she cried. "That was so much better than when you used your tongue!"

We lay together a little longer, and then I felt my cock stirring inside her. She felt it too. "Do you want me again, daddy?" she said in a cute little-girl voice. "Do you want to fuck your little girl again?"

"Oh yes!" I said.

This time I was able to stroke a bit harder, and soon I shot a huge load of cum inside her. At the same time she had another orgasm, which was even bigger than the first one. "Oh, daddy!" she gasped. "I love it when you cum inside my pussy."

Once again we showered together, and then returned to out regular evening routine. As I kissed Jacki goodnight she whispered, "Daddy, I want you to fuck me every day. If you do that, I promise that I'll study really hard for school."

I thought that was a fair enough deal. So we agreed that we would spend about an hour together after school each day. Claire would never come home that early. And then we would just go through our normal routine for the rest of the evening.

Jacki was as good as her word, and she studied hard. But each afternoon we enjoyed each other's company as we had agreed. I don't know who looked forward to these encounters more, Jacki or me.

Jacki soon became very inventive in our sex games. She knew that my favourite game was to have her in her school uniform. Sometime I would pretend that she was a naughty schoolgirl and spank her, but not too hard. Other times she would lift up her skirt and flash her panties at me. I would grab her and she would squeal with pretend fright. Then I would pull down her panties, bend her over the bed, and fuck her. Her favourite was for me to cum all over her uniform. As I always did the laundry this wasn't a problem. I think that she liked to wear the uniform to school with the memories of my spunk all over it.

Chapter 4

One morning Clare announced that she was going on a business trip for a few days. She left that afternoon. Of course Jacki and I were delighted to have this time alone, but as Jackie's finals were in a few days we decided that we had to be sensible about the whole thing. We kept up the routine of sex in the afternoon, as Jacki said that helped her to focus on her studies in the evening. She slept in her own bed so as not to break her routine.

Claire returned from her trip, and then Jacki sat for her exams. As soon as they were over, Claire made an announcement. She said that she was moving out, leaving me for the guy that she had been screwing at work. They had decided this during the 'business trip' that they had taken together, but she had waited until Jacki finished her exams until she told us.

In her usual professional way, Clare had planned the whole thing out. She told me that I could have her share of the house if I gave her a quick and easy divorce. The other condition was that Jacki had to live with me. Jacki had never been close to her mother and I knew that this would be best for her, even if we weren't having sex. I agreed immediately and Claire packed her bags and left.

Jacki and I were very happy with the arrangement. She had a few weeks before she started college, and I had enough money to support us for that time. We spent every day and every night together. Some days we didn't leave my bedroom.

Jacki had decided to attend a college in our city so that she could live at home. When college started I went out and found a job, as my cash was running low. This meant that my writing had to be done in my spare time. Not that there was much spare time, Jacki saw to that. But she started to date boys at college, and soon it was obvious that she was sleeping with them. Then she started staying out all night.

I was very philosophical about the whole thing. While I had enjoyed sex with my daughter more than anything else in my life, I knew that it wouldn't last forever. But then one day Jacki said, "I know that you know that I'm sleeping with boys, but I love you very much and I would like you to keep making love to me."

We agreed that she would spend every Wednesday evening and night with me. This arrangement continued for almost all of the time that she was at college.

Towards the end of her last year at college she met a boy called Rob. He was a nice kid and I liked him immediately. I sensed that he might be 'the one' for Jacki and I was right. They were married a few weeks after graduation, and they settled down to live in a nearby suburb.

I was happy for them. Rob was a good guy and I knew that he would take good care of my little girl. She always had a smug look on her face, and so I knew that he was taking care of her in the bedroom as well.

Jacki and Rob had been married for about a year when one evening the doorbell rang and it was Jacki. She was in tears. She and Rob had had a fight. A big fight.

I held her close while she cried. It had been a long time since I had done this. I had almost forgotten how wonderful she felt. The memories caused a stirring in my cock and it started to rise.

Jacki had stopped crying and was snuggled up against my chest. My cock by now was pressing into her tummy. Then she said, "Oh, daddy, I miss you too! Please make love to me!"

We went to my bedroom and made love. Slow, delicious love, that I had not experienced for over a year. But it was as though we had been together just yesterday.

Jacki slept in her old bed that night. The next morning she was amazingly cheerful. "Oh, daddy!" she said as soon as she saw me. "I know what the problem was. I love Rob very much but I still miss you making love to me."

After breakfast Jacki went back home. She phoned later in the day to say that she had patched things up with Rob, and that they had had amazing makeup sex.

The next Wednesday afternoon I left work early. When I arrived home Jacki was waiting for me. She was wearing her old school uniform, which still fitted her. We spent an hour together, just as we had done when she was at school.

That was more than two years ago now. I still leave work early each Wednesday, and Jacki is always waiting for me. Sometimes she wears her old school uniform, which still turns me on as much as it did that first day. She does her little-girl voice and asks if she can please suck my cock. And she still loves it when I come on her face.

I know that this arrangement can't last forever. One day soon I will have to start dating again. But I know that sex with any other woman will never be as good as it was with my beautiful daughter.

James_Brown
James_Brown
211 Followers