Jacqueline Gets a Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now he was lifting her from her feet with every stroke. She knew her face must be contorted with the effort not to howl, to shriek. To give in or cry uncle or whatever he wanted he was silently demanding. She felt like her orgasm was within reach, he was just teasing the edge of a sweet spot but she didn't know how to change the angle as he pressed her down. Whispering dirty things, brushing his mustache against her shoulder. He radiated heat like an inferno above her.

Jacqueline wasn't quite ready to be this controlled though. Though this experience was as hot as she'd ever had, she'd be damned if she'd let it end without a full on orgasm for herself. And so she drew one knee up on the desk. He thrust. So close. She bunched her muscles once again as her master withdrew his long rod, she jerked her other leg up on the desk as well. He smashed her down from above. Up on her knees she hovered just an inch or two from the desktop.

And it was perfect. The new position made him angle up, pressing the unmarked button of her flood gates. Now she really wanted to scream. She shook her head back and forth. He slapped her butt, not so loudly, but enough for her to jump and feel the friction of his cock slip around inside her. She was drenching him. The sound of their fucking sounded ridiculous but also unbearably sexy.

She exploded. Or maybe imploded, like a building set with charges. It started high and detonated in a series of explosions, making her rear up and hiss out a weird high pitched squeak.

"Turn over, I want to play with your tits," said her master almost calmly. He pulled out, leaving her feeling a strange void. He rolled her to the right, onto a stack of file folders, then jerked her to the center of the desk. Her legs were gathered around his thick waste. He reached for her breasts, grabbing her and pulling her forward with them. He shoved his was inside her again, this time with quick, shallow strokes. He punctuated them with a rapid pulling on her nipples. He whispered he wanted to chew on them like bubblegum.

He reached up and cupped her jaw firmly, demanding she meet his eyes. His were dark and fevered. Intense. His face flushed with exertion. "Your pussy feels incredible," he complimented. "Whatever comes of this, it was fucking worth it." He rammed into her fully and held himself there, bucking and quivering like a bull in a small pen. His hands moved lower and made red imprints on her hips beneath the mesh. Guttural sounds came from somewhere deep in his chest.

He stilled above her, gazed down with his stern expression. Silently he withdrew from her. His condom hung off of his softening penis. He slipped it off and into the wastebasket, wiping himself with a tissue.

"Here, let me!" Jacqueline said, rolling off the table. She bent down and grabbed his pants and underwear, still bunched over his shoes. She drew them up, gently easing his manhood back into his boxers. She zipped him up, tucked in his shirt, and fastened his buckle. Feeling shy, she turned and began to collect the pieces of her suit.

"I suppose you can start on Monday." Mr. Webster finally said, watching her don her skirt.

Jacqueline looked at him quizzically, "Oh, no, go ahead and give it to the Nic Cage guy. I could never work for you now, I'd be mortified. I really was here looking for a professional position. Obviously this is not that. No offense. I had an amazing time."

His jaw clenched, he was annoyed. "I am afraid that is unacceptable. I'm not done with you yet."

Jacqueline smiled cheekily, "Well, I'm done with you. Thanks for the opportunity. Oh," she called the last as she headed toward the office exit, "Good luck with the couch."

12