Jacuzzi

Story Info
In the jacuzzi at the gym.
1.6k words
4.23
57.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
love24x
love24x
36 Followers

I have been in the gym late, only finishing when it seems that everybody else has left. With a little time left before the gym closes I decide to shower and have a quick Jacuzzi to relax. Heading to the changing room I have a shower and head into the communal Jacuzzi and sauna area. As I slip into the warm water I start to feel the soft jets and bubbles easing my tired muscles as the warm luxuriating water coaxes my body into a relaxing stupor. My eyes close and I am drifting aimlessly enjoying the bubbles when I feel and hear somebody else getting into the water. As I open my eyes I see that a couple have just come out of the sauna and are getting into the water alongside me.

My eyes close again and I forget about the other couple until I feel the woman's leg brush mine under the water. Instinctively I move my leg away but again I feel her lower leg brush mine. I look up to see her sprawled across the seat under the water Her legs open as she tries to maneuver herself into a comfortable position on the bench. I cannot quite make out what she is doing but the penny drops when she arches her back, and lets out a small moan of animal pleasure as one of the jets begins to play between her legs. Her partner is supporting her upper body, his own eyes shut too, the source of his pleasure obvious as I glimpse her hand moving under the water between his thighs.

As I watch he lifted his hips slightly and although I could not really see anything under the churning water it was obvious that she has slipped down his shorts and has now freed his excited cock.

My cock hardens rapidly in response the voyeuristic situation I am in, my hot flesh now straining against the tight wet fabric of my shorts and being gently stimulated by the bubbling water. I move slightly and immediately feel a strong jet of turbulent water flow across the sensitive tip of my cock as it moves into the range of one of the outlet holes in the Jacuzzi wall. Like the woman in front of me I begin to enjoy the sensation of the stimulating water against my throbbing sex.

As her legs spread further apart to feel the water jet pulse against her sensitive flesh she runs her foot up the inside of my thigh. It seems deliberate but I am still not sure. This time though I do not move my leg away, instead letting it rest against hers. She quickly begins to run her leg up and down mine and when I still do not move away she puts her foot on the inside of my leg and begins to run it up my calf to my knee and inner thigh.

I wait to see how far she will go, hoping she will lift her foot higher. My excitement grows as her toes slip inside the leg of my shorts between the thin material and my thigh. Pushing the flimsy material aside, her toes find my balls and she moans as she feels the soft flesh. Her toes play with my balls and then rise up to the base of my hard cock. This time the woman lets a low murmur of appreciation escape from her lips as she feels the hardness of my excitement.

The man opens his eyes and immediately sees his partner's knee above the bubbling water her leg clearly stretched out towards me. Smiling at me he gives up on any idea of pretence and reaches around his partner's body to slip her bikini top up over her gorgeous breasts. Leaving the top resting above her exposed breasts he begins to caress and squeeze her beautiful tits. Their full ripeness buoyed up by the churning water, bubbles bursting over her stiffening nipples. He starts to tweak and pinch her swelling nipples making her moans and push herself against the powerful probing jet playing between her legs.

As she moves her hips her foot begins to rub my cock pulling the soft skin up and down my hard shaft and enjoying my excitement. Frustrated with my cock being so confined I reach down and quickly slip off my shorts. The water swirling deliciously around my cock now it is freed from its confinement, its swollen weight being supported and moved around sensuously by the agitated water and pounding jets.

Her foot immediately returns between my thighs now more able to access my engorged sex and use her toes to gently massage its swollen length. By this time her partner wants more and buoyed by the water easily lifts her onto his lap so that she is facing away from him. Even though I cannot see it, it is clear that she is poised over his upright cock. She lifts herself higher and looking into my eyes she reaches down between her open thighs and lets herself slowly sink down. She stops as she feels his swollen cock touch her inflamed sex, pausing form a moment to tease them both then still looking into my eyes sinking down onto his hot throbbing cock. They both moan loudly and then closing their eyes as the full length of his sex slides into her and his buttocks press down onto the base of his cock. Opening her eyes again to look at me she starts to move on him. Leaning forward to press her clit against the underside of his cock she works her sex up and down his hardness.

I watch her beautiful tits bounce with the effort, the man reaching round to pinch her stiff nipples pulling them firmly then dropping his hands to her hips to encourage her movements. As I feel the jets of water playing over my aching throbbing cock she replaces his hands with her own, excitedly pinching her own nipples obviously enjoying me watching her erotic display. I am just thinking about putting my hand on my cock to satisfy myself, unable to contain my lust any longer, when she says "Please, come and suck them for me." Desperate for the feel of her body I move over and kneel in front of her, between her open legs, my mouth quickly working on her succulent swollen nipples as I take my cock in my hand and start to wank myself in time with their thrusting bodies.

Their movements are getting more urgent her head thrown back abandon as she thrusts her excited nipples into my mouth. Then leaning forward she pulls my head from her breasts and lifts my mouth to hers, kissing me deeply and moaning when my tongue slips into her mouth. Breaking away from the kiss she whispers in my ear "Rub you cock against my clit. Make me come with it - Please."

I move forward and with one hand on the back of her head start kissing her deeply as I move my cock against her sex with my other. I feel the rhythmic thrusting of the other man's cock between her thighs sliding deep into her sex. His hard warmth contrasting wonderfully with the softness of her delicate open sex. With the head of my cock I can feel her lips stretched tightly around his thick hard cock, her clit exposed and achingly erect. I position the tip of my cock against her prominent clit and begin to rub it gently in time with her thrusting hips. Immediately she cries out with pleasure groaning into my mouth then breaking away to cry "Fuck me. Fuck me both of you fuck me hard." Her partner thrust himself into her urgently eyes closed and on the edge of orgasm, his hard thrusting pressing her clit onto my waiting cock. Then he comes, gasping with pleasure as he empties himself in her body, his pulsing cock jerking deep inside her body as thick creamy sperm spurts from the tip of his cock. His frantic thrusts subside and he relaxes, but she has not come yet. Still moaning with lust and fingering her clit she lifts herself from his softening cock and grabs mine, lining my hot stiff shaft up with her open creamy hole she reaches behind me and pulls me inside, gripping my arse as I thrust myself deep into her writhing yielding body.

She is so wet that I slip easily and deeply into the core of her sex, bathing my cock in the creamy sperm already inside her and filling her waiting cunt with my hot aching cock, pushing her back onto the other man with my hard thrusts. I want to fuck her and ease my aching lust, determined to make her come with me as I empty myself deep inside her body.

Her partner reaches for her bouncing tits, pinching and pulling her nipples hard to increase her pleasure then using one hand to rub his still slightly hard cock against her arse, the soft head just pressing into her tight exposed hole. Finally she starts to come, crying out "Fuck me. Fuck me harder." Her cunt contracts around me, milking my cock and taking over the edge as I grip her hips and thrust as hard and deep as I can into her weeping sex. Her partner grabs my hips and pulls me even deeper into her as the head of my cock explodes with pleasure and I erupt inside her, feeling the thick jets of creamy sperm rush up the length of my throbbing cock and spray high up inside her pleasure wracked body.

As my softening cock slipped from her satisfied body I realized that I had never felt quite so clean and yet so wonderfully dirty before!

love24x
love24x
36 Followers