Jacuzzi Ch. 03

Story Info
There certainly was more.
5.4k words
3.39
71.1k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 08/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlBones
BlBones
549 Followers

Hi, this is Marty. We have just passed out twenty-fifth anniversary and both of the children are in college. During the first couple of years following the Jacuzzi experience, Al and I would recall the time and in many cases use it to spice up our sex life. But I hadn't thought about Neil and Pam in several years, until Al decided to write the story and submit it to Literotica. He asked me to write my recollection of the story, which, as you have seen, I did.

However, now I'm sorry that I agreed to write my story and I wish I could have turned Al's thoughts to something else and not written his story. For you see, I didn't tell the whole story regarding my Jacuzzi experience.

In recalling our relationship with Neil and Pam, Al and I discussed a lot of things as we reviewed and finished our stories. One night, I was in a sort of dream world recalling the incident when for no reason I blurted out, "I wonder what ever became of Grant and Harold?"

Al immediately asked, "Who are Grant and Harold?"

I turned red, swallowed hard and immediately said to myself, "Oh shit. How was I going to explain Grant and Howard?" I had just opened Pandora's Box to a piece of my past that I had kept from Al for over twenty years. Looking at Al I knew that as much as it was going to hurt. I had never lied to Al and I wasn't going to start now. I knew that I had to come clean. The consequences of lying now were too horrible to contemplate not to mention that in all our years, I am not aware of either of us lying on matters of consequence.

In the incident I am about to relate, I never lied to Al. It never came up and I didn't bring it up, though I now think I probably should have.

When I didn't answer, Al repeated, and his voice was showing irritation, "Marty, I asked who in the hell are Grant and Harold?"

I had lived with my guilt for almost ten years before I was able to put it behind me. Now, another ten years later it had just risen from the grave and smacked me in the face again. In a way, I was glad. I needed to face it and get rid of it forever. However, I was having great difficulty in forming words to say to Al. I could well be putting my marriage on the line.

Al got off the couch and came and sat on the arm of my chair and looking me straight in the eye said, "Damn it Marty, are you going to tell me who in the hell Grant and Harold are?

I looked at him as tears began to form and said, "Al, it's an old story, almost twenty years old." Then I broke out in a flood of tears and blubbered out, "I'm sorry honey, but I had an affair at Pam and Neil's house and could never bring myself to confess it to you."

He exclaimed, "What?" and then looked at me as though I had just kicked him in the groin. He was silent as the impact of what I had just said sunk in. Then in an almost quavering voice he asked, "Before we go into this, have there been others?" I detected a tinge of gentleness, or maybe it was sadness, in his voice. I knew that deep hurt had found a home.

Now the tears were in torrents as I told him that there were no others and I was so ashamed and sorry for the one time it had occurred. I don't know why I had thought that my indiscretion could remain forever buried. But with the passing of all the years, I had all but forgotten it. That's why it was such a shock to me now.

I knew now that I had to get this matter completely into the light and said, "Al, I love you and I want to admit my mistake and beg for your forgiveness. Let me tell you what happened and I'll answer any questions you want to ask. I'm hoping I can do this without having to get into explicit details."

Al looked at me for a minute and then said, "It may be difficult for you, but I want to know the details, I think I can deal with it better if I know everything. Please don't ask me to fill in the blank spaces with my imagination."

I looked up at him, pulled his face to mine, gave him a gentle kiss and said, "Make us some coffee while I try to pull myself back together." I knew he was right, I couldn't afford to leave holes for his imagination to attempt to fill.

When we sat back down with our coffee I asked Al if he remembered the trip he made to San Francisco with Neil almost a year before our daughter was born. He though for a minute and then nodded that he did, they had to leave quickly on a Tuesday and were gone almost three weeks and over two weekends since the job took more time than expected.

He then said, "Hell yes I remember it now. We found out you were pregnant shortly after that." Then he turned silent and I knew what he was processing in his head.

I acknowledged that it had happened that second weekend, the weekend before he returned. I quickly added that that was the only time I had been with anyone else other than the first time at the Jacuzzi christening.

I started to tell the story and had only about six words out of my mouth before Al raised his hand to stop me. The look on his face was one of fright and I wondered what was coming.

Then he blurted out, "Honey, is...?"

I cut him off realizing that I had not answered the question I knew had been planted. "Yes sweetheart, Alice is ours. We created her.

I saw a wave of relief go over his face and I made a mental note that I must be careful in telling the story so that I didn't raise any unnecessary emotional concerns. Then I related the details. It took over two hours to tell because I would break into tears often and start blubbering.

* * * * * *

This is what I told Al:

On the Friday evening before you were to come home, Pam called and asked if I would like to come up to their place for the weekend. She told me had two friends from out of town coming and we could play some bridge.

As you know, Mom was in town and when I told her about the invitation she told me to go ahead, she would look after Junior and I could have a weekend vacation.

When I arrived at Pam's there was no one there but Pam. She quickly informed me the friends were flying in from Washington, DC and should arrive shortly after lunch. We had a nice chat. We hadn't seen each other for over two months and talked a lot. After lunch we were in the sun room when the doorbell sounded. Pam was up on a short ladder watering some plants and asked me to please get the door, it should be her friends.

When I opened the door, my jaw dropped. I'm sure it was obvious to the guests. I was expecting a man and his wife or maybe two women. Instead, one was a very distinguished looking Air Force Lieutenant Colonel and the other was a much younger Captain, in uniform.

The Colonel said, "I'm Pam's friend. You must be Marty. I'm Grant Taylor and this is Harold Marks. Neil and I served together in the Air Force. Harold and I have business at the Air Force Academy next week and we are thrilled to be with Pam instead of spending the weekend in the BOQ."

They were both good looking. Grant being Neil's age and Harold appeared to be a little younger than us. (I injected, Harold was very cute.)

Pam came running and was caught up by Grant and given a kiss on the cheek. Grant then introduced her to Harold.

Pam said, "Welcome to both of you and it's a pleasure to meet you Captain," at which Grant held up his hand and said, "Pam, please allow us to have some time away from the Air Force. I am Grant, he is Harold, and if you will tell us where we can change, we will shed these uniforms."

Pam laughed and showed them to one of the guest rooms. Before leading them to the room, she asked if anyone was interested in tennis. We all agreed it would be fun.

We changed and then went to the park and played tennis until time to go home for supper. On the way back to the house Pam was asking what people would like to eat and offered several options. Grant put an end to that when he said no one was going to fix dinner at the house. He was taking Pam and I out to dinner and that Harold could take care of his own expenses.

After a wonderful steak dinner we went back, had after dinner drinks, and played bridge until about ten o'clock. We had a great time and both of the men were very charming and pleasant to be with. As we finished bridge, Pam suggested we have a dip in the Jacuzzi to top off the night.

A red flag went up in my head and I countered by saying I hadn't brought a bathing suit. That was killed quickly when Pam told me that I had left mine there from our first time and she had never gotten it back to me.

I went into panic mode. I remembered that indeed I had left mine. It was wet and we had been in such a hurry to get away that I forgot it. What's more, it was the bikini. I didn't want to appear before two complete strangers in that little bit of nothing.

I said, "Pam, that was to years and one baby ago. I'll never fit that thing again."

She responded that we could go see. And I tried to duck out but, I was badgered by all three of them to join and I finally relented.

I tried the bikini on and to my surprise, it looked better than before. Breast feeding had enlarged my breast to completely fill the bra, in fact, almost overflow. Seeing myself like this was kind of exciting. But I was afraid of where this could lead and I was wracking my brain for an excuse to leave. In the short time allotted, I could not come up with a reasonable excuse and Pam pushed me out the door of the bedroom.

Pam excused herself telling me she would be right along. When I got to the sun room, Harold was already in the Jacuzzi and told me Grant would be there in a minute. I was starting to blush as I saw his eyes devouring my body. In just a moment, Grant came in and headed for the Jacuzzi. He looked at me and said, "We won't bite, get in with us."

I offered a lame excuse (getting used to the temperature or something) and told him I was waiting for Pam. A few minutes later Pam arrived and before getting in, Pam poured fresh drinks and I distributed them to the side of the pool. Then the two of us got in. The arrangement was Pam, me, Grant, and Harold. We talked and drank and they told some rather risqué jokes and stories but we were all quite comfortable.

I was getting a little buzz, but was not drunk and was beginning to relax when Grant asked, "Is it true that a Jacuzzi doesn't function properly when people wear bathing suits in it?"

I was just taking a sip of my drink and about gagged when I heard Grant ask Pam the question. Pam replied, "Yes Grant, we have found that to be very true. Haven't we Marty?"

I was speechless and my wheels were turning fast: 'I should get out of here. How could I get out without making a scene? What if, no, not what if, but what should I do when things get frisky? What were the consequences if I just went along?' These questions were racing around as Pam stood, pulled off her bikini top and dropped it on Howard's head.

As she did that, Grant pulled his trunks off under water and threw them on the edge of the tub. Howard didn't have to be coaxed and he stood, pulled his swim suit off and tossed it at Pam who, at the same time, threw the bottom of her bikini back at Howard. I caught a glimpse of a very large cock that was rising past half mast before he dropped back into the water.

Pam immediately moved close to Harold and their lips and tongues met. From the motion, I knew she had his cock in her hand and probably he had his finger in her pussy. The excitement of my first Jacuzzi experience was being rekindled in my memory and I jumped when Grant touched my shoulder and asked, "Can I help you shed yours?"

I was kicking myself for not having said my goodbyes and left as soon as the Jacuzzi was mentioned. But, I hadn't. Now it was too late to get away gracefully.

After a few moments of rationalizing I convinced myself that this was not really any different than our first time. I had sex with another man (Neil) then and obviously there was going to be sex now, so what's the difference. At the same time I reminded myself that before it had been with my husband present and it wasn't really like cheating. This would be cheating.

(A short outpouring of tears ensued here.)

My reasoning finally went something like this: 'I knew that this was not what I should be doing but I had to remember that having Neil in me had been a thrill. As we had agreed before, the experience had been naughty but thrilling. From there I let me justify things by saying this was really no different, even if you weren't there.

However, my actions that followed surprised me and still do today when I think back on them even though it was a long time and another life-time ago.

I smiled at Grant and said coyly, "Do you think I need help?"

He replied, "Not really, but I would be more than happy to."

I turned my back to him and let him untie my top. I pulled it off and tossed it to the side.

He said, "You aren't planning to stop there are you?"

Having persuaded myself that there was no way out and knowing where this was going, I let my inhibitions fall away and I rose and moved to where he could untie one side of the bottoms.

He pulled the string and they dropped a little before they hung on the other hip. I turned myself to face him where he sat. I nudged the bottoms and they began to slide down my leg. He reached up and helped them the rest of the way off and then, placing one hand on each cheek of my ass, he pulled me toward him and I shuddered as I felt his tongue slide across my pussy lips.

I paused a moment and looking at Al, I noted that, as he knew, I was irregular in shaving my pussy for the last several years. I told him that a question had come to me several times after the event 'Was I expecting something at Pam's?' Why had I shaved before I went? There was no real reason for me to have shaved then, especially since you weren't around. It was a question that had recurred on several occasions back then.

Going on:

In a moment his tongue entered me and I put both hands on the back of his head and pulled his face firmly into me. I knew then that what was happening was wrong. I also remembered the first time and the erotic excitement attendant to being with another man. I knew I was blotting the impropriety of what I was allowing to happen from my thinking. Heck, I was not simply allowing, but encouraging it to happen.

Sweetie, with you gone for so long, I was horny before I left home and I wanted a cock in me and was anticipating your return. (Big Tears)

I slowly sank back into the water, positioned myself over Grant's love tool, and slipped all the way down on it. It felt wonderful, especially in view of the fact that the bloody lady had been with me and had left the day after you went on the trip. With other activities, it had been well over three weeks since you and I made love.

(There was a very long pause here. It took a few minutes to compose myself and resume.)

I had just begun to bounce up and down on Grant when Pam snapped me back saying, "Hey you guys. How about let's get out of the Jacuzzi before we go any further. It's not easy to clean after it has been used as a love nest."

I recognized that this was a place where maybe I could wriggle out and go home. But deep down I knew I didn't want to, and I didn't. Instead, I lay down on the chaise and held my arms out for Grant.

He spread my legs and shoved his cock into me. I was going up every time his cock was coming down and it wasn't long before an orgasm overtook me. A second orgasm followed moments later and with that, Grant drove all the way home and deposited his load in me.

(Now I could see that Al was beginning to really suffer with my story. He wasn't saying anything, but he didn't need to, his face told me all I needed to know and I had another tearful interlude. Truly realizing the full effect of infidelity is terrible.)

(Resuming) Pam and Harold had just had their climaxes as we finished our session. Pam excused herself to the bathroom and left. Harold got off their chaise and came over to ours. I couldn't tear my eyes away from his enormous cock. It probably wasn't a record breaker but it was as big as anything I had seen in the porno films.

He sat on the edge and said, "When Pam comes back, do you want to trade partners?"

I didn't get a word out before Grant responded that he thought that would be a great idea. At that I just nodded and Harold moved closer to me. He pulled me toward him for a kiss and as I leaned forward to meet him, I took his cock in my hand. Grant positioned himself so that he could massage and kiss my breasts. The feeling was excruciatingly hot, sexy, and erotic. Any thoughts about going home completely disappeared from my thought.

(Recalling and telling the foregoing caused a fifteen minute intermission. Al's sad face and knowing what must be going through his mind set me off, big time. I was hurting to the point of having cramps in my stomach. Before I resumed I asked Al if he was sure he wanted all this detail. He gave a weak smile and affirmed that he did.)

As the three of us were playing, Pam came back into the sun room. I noted she had put on some panties. As she came forward, she let out a sigh and said, "I don't want to be a party pooper, but my period has just started."

I started to get up when she continued, "Marty, I don't know whether you have done it before, but do you feel up to taking care of two men tonight?"

I about died on the spot and without giving me a chance to say anything, she said she would take my guest room and the three of us could have the king-size bed in the master bedroom.

Howard looked at the clock on the table and noted that it was time to get to bed. He took me by the hand and said, "Come on Grant, we three need to get to bed."

I was dumbfounded with the turn of events but I didn't offer a protest. Pam, with a big smile on her face, kissed me on the cheek as I passed and said, "Have a good time sweetie. Do one for me."

(In tears again) I said to Al, "Honey, I don't know if I can go on. Can we finish his later?

He said "No, let's get through with this mess now."

I was becoming frightened now. Al's voice had a tone I had never heard before and I didn't like it. But I screwed up my courage and continued.

Well you can guess almost everything that occurred. I had them both, one in my pussy and one in my mouth, and then did it again reversing the roles. Today I can say it was memorable since I had never had two men before, but with the attendant guilt feelings, it was not particularly exciting in the end.

The really memorable part was in the morning. As I was waking up, Howard, lying on his back, pulled me to get on top of him and as I did, he began to slip his cock into me. The next thing I felt was Grant getting behind me, applying some jelly on my butt, and then inserting his cock. We have seen double penetrations in pictures and film and truthfully, I had always wondered what that would feel like. I was about to find out.

As before, I'll never forget it, but it wasn't very exciting for very long because I was starting to fight with my conscience. In the end, my experience was not one that would encourage me to want to do it again, even if one of the persons were you.

I went home before breakfast, hardly stopping to say goodbye to the three. When I got home I brushed by Mom, telling her I wasn't feeling well, and went to our bedroom. I cried uncontrollably the most of the day and refused to let Mom talk to me or come in the room. I was so ashamed of myself for not having said, "No." I certainly could have, but I didn't. I took the easy route and I was going to have to pay for it.

"Honey, that's all there is to tell. At this point all I can do is tell you how terribly, terribly sorry and ashamed I am. I'm sorry you ever had to find out because aside from my stupidity, there was no significance to it and you don't deserve the pain I know you are experiencing now."

BlBones
BlBones
549 Followers
12