Jade & Jorel Ch. 3

Story Info
Young Filipina gets double teamed for the first time.
4.3k words
4.48
92.4k
7
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarcManX
DarcManX
21 Followers

After weeks of intense sexual exploration Jade had become smitten with Jorel. She woke up everyday thinking of him and the pleasure their sessions brought to her. Jade was simply sprung on Jorel and his black dick. She had never experienced sex like this with anyone and knew no one could ever give her what she received from Jorel. Jade often found herself daydreaming of her exploits at her job in the middle of the day. Her panties became wet and she had to gather herself before dealing with her co-workers. She was thrilled at the woman she had become.

Jade was a certified whore for black dick. She found herself looking at every black man that she saw and wondering could he do the same things as Jorel. Could they make her cum with their tongues? Would they fuck her as hard and as long as her super lover Jorel? What would these men say when they realized that her demure innocent persona was a lie and she really was a wanton slut who relished being fucked hard and the taste of cum. Oh yes the taste and feel of black cum was something that Jade yearned for 24hrs a day. What would they think if they knew she longed to be locked in a room full of black men and have her pussy stretched and filled by all of them and then take their juice in her mouth and all over her delicate face? The phone snapped Jade out of her trance and it was Jorel on the other end of the line.

"Hi Jade it's me. How you doing today?"

"Hello Jorel I was just thinking about you. Will I see you tonight? I really need you baby."

"That's why I'm calling Jade. One of my friends from school is flying in from L.A. tonight and I invited him over for a home cooked meal. I was hoping that you wouldn't mind being our hostess tonight. I promise you'll enjoy yourself I've told him all about you and he's looking forward to meeting you."

"Of course I'll do it Jorel. I'll see you tonight at 7"

"Oh Jade do me a favor .I want you to dress real sexy for me. Can you do that?"

"I think I can mange that" Jade replied as she felt her pussy tingle in excitement.

Seven o'clock arrived and Jade showed up at Jorel's door wearing a tight black dress revealing her creamy thighs and plunging at the neck. Jorel could feel his cock stir in his pants as he looked her over. He was tempted to snatch her into the house and fuck her right there but he knew there would be plenty of time for that later.

"Damn Jade you look hot baby!"

"Thanks lover" Jade said as she reached up to plant a wet kiss on Jorel while fondling his crotch.

"Whoa baby not yet."

Jorel led Jade into he kitchen and they talked about Jorel's friend Reggie. Jorel told her all about their days as teammates on their high school football team and their entire friendship. He told her of the many sexual exploits and shenanigans. Jade was genuinely excited about meeting someone so close to Jorel. All during the conversation they sipped on cognac and Jade was beginning to feel the effects when the doorbell rang.

"Could you get that honey it must be Reggie."

"Ok. I got it baby."

As Jade hurried off to the door Jorel looked at her petite sexy body and his mouth began to water as he saw the outline of her thongs beneath her dress and her little ass wiggle with every step. He couldn't wait for the festivities to begin. When Jade opened the door Reggie was a startled because he expected Jorel to open the door and instead he saw this little china doll dressed sexily and with the prettiest set of lips he had ever seen.

"Hi my name is Reggie is Jorel here?"

"Hi, Reggie I'm Jade Jorel's girlfriend. Jorel is waiting for you inside. Please come in"

Reggie crossed the threshold and just then Jorel appeared. "Hey stop looking at my lady like that man" Jorel bellowed "My bad, my bad my brother but your lady is fine as hell" Reggie replied Jade began to blush as the two men embraced. Come sit down and let's have a drink. "Jade baby would you mind fixing drinks for the three of us?" "Of course not Jay. I'll be right back" "Thanks sweetie" Jade sauntered off to the kitchen and Reggie turned to Jorel and said" Yo Jay what's up with that? That is the finest Asian woman I've ever seen. I would be fucking her 24-7. How can I get a piece of that?"

"Reggie trust me my brother she fucks better than she looks and you will be able to sample that after this drink I'm sure. Right now she's in that kitchen thinking about dick right now. Trust me."

When Jade got into the kitchen she had to gather herself. Reggie was a very good looking man. He was six feet tall caramel complexion and a hard body sculpted in the gym. God that man is gorgeous Jade thought to herself. She could feel her pussy moisten at the thought of her being royally screwed by these two cocksmen. Jade knew what she wanted. She was in need of her first threesome and could only hope that Jorel had that in mind for her tonight. If not she might have to slip off into another room with Reggie and inhale his black dick.

Jade returned to the living room and served drinks to the men. They sat back and enjoyed their drinks as Reggie and Jorel reminisced about the good old' days . Jade was captivated by their conversation especially when they talked of sexual escapades. Jorel noticed how Jade was looking Reggie over constantly with that look in her eyes. He knew what she was thinking and he planned to give it to her. Reggie told Jorel that he needed to work off some nervous energy and gestured towards the weight bench and asked if he would mind. Jorel told him to go ahead and get in a little workout if he liked. Reggie stood up and took off his shirt and Jades eyes widened with excitement as Reggie's absolutely perfect torso was in full view. Jade crossed her legs and Jorel knew she was horny.

The time had come to set the evening off in the right way. Jorel pulled Jade closer to him on the couch and began to rub her thighs. Jade threw her head back and let out a soft moan as Jorel kissed her neck as he ran his hands along her thighs. Reggie stopped lifting and took in the scene before him. Jorel pushed Jade's dress up her thighs and began to rub her pussy. Jade began to twist and moan at the attention she was receiving. Jade was lost in a haze as she reached over and began to stroke Jorel's hardening dick through his pants. Reggie sat on the bench and watched in amazement as Jade stroked his friends cock.

"I can't believe what I'm seeing. He's gonna fuck her right here in front of me." Jorel pushed Jades panties to the side and began rubbing her clit. Jade was losing control and began to unzip Jorel's pants desperately trying to free his black snake. "Hey Reggie don't sit on the sideline playboy come over here and get in on the action." With that being said Jade came to the realization that she and Jorel weren't alone and she was going to be fucked by these two beautiful black men. She felt her pussy become saturated in anticipation. "Jade baby show Reggie how much you love to suck this dick. Give him a good show." Jade had Jorel's 9 inch pole in both hands jerking him up and down steadily when she opened her mouth and attacked his swollen member.

"Yes baby that's it. Suck my black dick Jade. You are such a good slut to me." Reggie moved over to the couch in his underwear to get a better look at the show taking place before him. Jade was sucking Jorel off at a fevered pace and staring Reggie in his eyes while she sucked off her man. She reached across and began to rub Reggie's sizable bulge while she sucked Jorel. Meanwhile Jorel had hiked up Jades dress and inserted two fingers into her soaking snatch. Jade had six inches of black dick in her mouth and pulled out Reggie's dick from his underwear.

Out sprung a shiny 10 inch monster that was thicker than her wrist. Jades eyes bulged at the sight of this impressive black meat and sped up her oral manipulation of Jorel. Jorel intensified his finger action in her pussy and took his free hand and placed on the back of her head and firmly pushed down popping his raging black spear into Jades throat. Grabbing a handful of her hair Jorel began to force his dick in and out her mouth. Jade was stroking Reggie's big cock and choking on Jorel's.

"Yes Jade show Reggie what a good cocksucking whore you are. Swallow every inch slut."

Reggie was incredibly turned on at the sight of this 5 foot 105lb Asian womans mouth almost impossibly stretched and filled with a steely black dick and loving it. He couldn't wait to feel her mouth on his dick. Jade was lost in sexual delirium. She wondered how sexy she looked bent over on the couch with her dress up around her waist, panties pulled to the side, fingers flying in and out of her pussy, swallowing a thick nine inch black spear and jerking off another one. She was in Heaven and couldn't wait to be fucked by these men.

The room was filled with the sound of Jades oral impalement and Jorel's fingers assaulting her dripping hole. Jorel was slamming Jades down on to his black dick over and over on every down stroke Jades nose would be buried in Jorel's pubic hair. She loved to be treated like a nasty whore and that was just what she was getting.

"I'm ready to fuck this slut let's go to the workout bench. Let's go Reg."

Jorel sat Jade down on the bench as he and Reggie stood on either side of her and presented their cocks to her face to suck. Jades eyes were glazed over as she looked up at the two cocksmen and said "Ooooooh yes I need to eat those black dicks. Give them to me, I need this so bad." Jorel and Reggie stepped closer to her and began to rub their cocks all over her face. Jorel bounced his dick off of her lips and cheeks while Reggie rubbed precum all over her other cheek. Jades face was being slapped by 19 inches of black cockmeat and loving every second of it.

"Suck Reggie's dick Jade. I know how much you want it. Suck it now."

Jade grabbed Reggie's black monster and went to work. His dick was so fat that she couldn't get her hands around it and when she tried to put it in her mouth she could only get a few inches in. His head was so thick she couldn't manage any more than 4 inches. Jorel began to talk dirty to her knowing she would come at his words.

"Eat that dick Jade. You little whore this is what you wanted. You know this is what you dreamed about. That big black pole is gonna be in your tight pussy and its gonna ravage your tiny Asian asshole. He's gonna fuck your little ass hard and deep with all 10 inches of it and you're going to tell us how much you like it. While he's fucking your ass you'll be swallowing my big dick as well. We're gonna cum all over your pretty face and you will beg for more."

Jades body began to shake and she came hard. Reggie said "Oh my god look at this chick she's cumming with my dick in her mouth. I can't believe this is happening." Jade moaned over the dick in her mouth and Jorel pushed her head farther onto Reggie's dick as she struggled to breathe. Abruptly Jorel pulled Jades head off of Reggie's dick and laid Jade down on the bench.

"Work on that pussy Reg while I get some more of that head."

Reggie pulled Jade down the bench so that her ass rested on the edge and spread her legs wide and pushed them back. He got on his knees and began to eat her steaming snatch. Jade screamed out "Yes eat my pussy Reggie. Please eat me. Oh my god that feels soooooo good. Yes eat it!!!!" Meanwhile Jorel straddled the bench and moved up to Jades head and pointed his dick down to her and lowered himself into her mouth. He stuffed her mouth just as she began to let out a moan. Reggie was driving Jade crazy with his expert tongue. He lapped at her clit and fingered her soaked pussy with skill and hunger.

"Damn this is sweetest pussy I've ever tasted. I'm gonna fuck you so hard."

All Jade could do was groan her approval as she was having her face fucked by Jorel. Reggie stood up and placed his big black head at the entrance of her pussy. He rubbed it up and down her lips and suddenly shoved it into her hole. He pushed 6 inches of angry dick into her and began to pump. Jades back rose from the bench when he shoved it in and she let out a muffled scream over Jorel's dick. "Yeah Reggie that's it man. Fuck this nasty slut hard and deep she loves it. Show her what that dick of yours can do. Needing no further encouragement Reggie started to pound Jades pussy. He pushed 8 inches in and out of her wanton hole while Jorel gave her a stern face fuck. Jade was in a constant state of frenzy. Her body was tingling all over and she felt as she would just pass out from orgasmic pressure. Reggie was plowing Jade making her whole body vibrate with each stroke. She was moaning and grunting over Jorel's massive member in her mouth as Reggie pounded her tight pussy repeatedly.Reggie was enjoying the young Asian womans pussy so much he was mumbling to himself. Jorel was still talking to Jade as they screwed her silly.

"You like this don't you? You love having these two black men use your Asian body don't you Jade. You're a hungry whore right? You love to be fucked like a bitch in heat don't you Jade?"

Jorel pulled his engorged cock out of her mouth so she could answer.

"Yes Jorel please fuck me. I love it. I want your dicks in every hole. Fill me up and fuck me like a starving slut."

Upon hearing this Reggie picked up his pace and began to move his body so fast that he was a virtual blur. Jorel dismounted from the bench and decided to take in the scene before him. There was one of his best friends power fucking his petite Asian girlfriend. And she was loving every second of it. Reggie grabbed Jades arms and pulled her onto his dick with every stroke. The sound of pelvic collisions filled the room as he was shoving all 10 inches of his black snake into her body. She was screaming on every thrust as if she was being killed. Reggie was fucking her hard and deep and she felt like he was going to bust her open. The pleasure of being so full was intoxicating to Jade.

"Oh fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me you black bastard. Take this pussy. Take it!"

Jorel moved to the bench and told Reggie to switch sides with him. He then pulled Jade up onto her hands and knees. Reggie laid down on the bench as Jorel took his place behind Jade to fuck her doggy style. Jade bent over and took Reggie's dick into her mouth. Jorel looked at his prim and proper Asian princess with her ass stuck high in the air and swallowing a 10 inch black spear.

"Jesus Christ you look beautiful Jade. I love you."

Jorel then started to slap Jades ass rapidly while she sucked Reggie off. He slapped her ass on both cheeks until her skin turned fiery red. "Ahhh. Ahhh spank me daddy. Spank me." Jade said while holding Reggie's cock in her hands.

"I've been a naughty girl daddy and I need you to spank me."

Whack. Whack. Whack was all that was heard with Jade yelling out with each smack on her sweet ass. Jorel then took his cock in his hands and began to smack her on her ass with it. Bouncing his big dick all over her red ass. "I'm gonna fuck you real good you little whore. That's what you want isn't it? With that he smacked her on her ass harder than before causing Jade to yelp out in pain/pleasure. Jorel then put his dick at her entrance and pushed forward savagely slamming his raging black cock into Jade to the hilt. Jade threw her head back and screamed

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss fuck me Jorel, fuck me!!!!" Jorel grabbed her by the hips and proceeded to drill his Asian doll. Every stroke was powerful and deep. Jorel was knocking the breath from Jades body on each thrust. Jade was being fucked so hard she couldn't even concentrate on sucking Reggie's cock so Reggie took matters into his own hands and grabbed Jade on both sides of her head and force fed his dick to her mouth. Jorel was drilling Jades drooling pussy watching her tiny ass shake and ripple with every animalistic thrust. Reggie had Jades head in his hands and was fucking her face obscenely. Her mouth was inhumanly stretched and she was grunting and groaning on every stroke her pussy received. She looked like a rag doll between these two huge black men. This was the experience of her young life and she wanted more. She was being fucked in the truest sense of the word and she loved it.

"This pussy is good. I love this tight pussy. Move your ass Jade fuck this black dick. Fuck it Jade. Show me how much you want this dick."

Jade then started to throw her body back and forth onto Jorel's big dick. She was literally fucking his cock with all of her strength. There was a loud slapping noise filling the room every time her hot ass met Jorel's cock on a backstroke. Meanwhile Reggie was using Jades head as his own personal pussy. He had a tight grip on her head and repeatedly shoved his cock in and out of her throat. She was nearly choking on each oral descent onto Reggie's engorged cock. Jades eyes were welled up with tears as she could feel her air supply being cut off. Reggie's black dick was so big and fat that she couldn't adjust her breathing properly and that coupled with Jorel knocking the wind out of on every thrust made her think she may pass out at any second. The only thing keeping her from doing so was her hunger and desire to be used like this. This was what she wanted and she was determined to enjoy every moment. Jorel stuck a finger into her inviting ass as he was preparing her for the next step. Jades eyes bugged out when she felt the new sensation on her rosebud asshole. Jorel was pounding his tiny slut and talking to her at the same time.

"Your gonna get your little asshole stuffed tonight Jade. Reggie is gonna put all 10 inches into your hungry ass Jade. I know you want it. You need to have that ass plugged don't you?" Jade could only nod in agreement because of the oral assault being supplied by Reggie. Jorel pulled out of her pussy and aimed at her asshole and began to push his dick into her ass. Little by little he pushed his cock into Jade. Reggie released his hold on her head and she popped up gasping for air.

"Oh my god your dick is so big Jorel. You're filling me up. Yes Jorel. Yessss!"

"I know how much you love having my dick in your ass Jade but tonight we have a guest and I think you should act accordingly."

Jorel pulled his dick from Jades ass and motioned for Reggie to take his place. Reggie stepped behind Jade as Jorel grabbed her by the hair and pushed his dick into her mouth. Reggie steadied his self and pushed at Jades brown hole. When the head popped in Jade screamed out "Nooooooo Reggie take it out. It's too biiiiiiig. Please take it out." Reggie looked up at Jorel who in turn said

"Fuck her Reggie. Fuck her ass. She loves it." Reggie reached down and smacked her ass firmly producing another wail from Jade. He then pushed more of his dick into Jades Asian ass. He held her hips tightly in his hands and fed her ass his cock. Jade was beginning to settle down when Reggie suddenly pushed four thick inches into her guts. Jade now had 7 inches of raging black dick in her ass and she was lost in a state of utter lust. Reggie slowly went in and out of her taking in the sensation of her ultra tight backdoor swallowing his black tool.

Jorel knelt next to Jade and began whispering nasty nothings in her ear. "Look at my little Filipina slut. Look at you bent over on your hands and knees taking a 10 inch black cock in your ass from a man that you just met. What a whore you are. You love to be a fucktoy don't you Jade. If it was up to you I'm sure you'd be like this 24hrs a day. Fucking and sucking huge black dicks right?"

Jade was truly lost in a sexual haze when she said "Yes I'm a slut. It's true all I want is to be fucked by big black dicks. Everyday all the time. I fucking love being a nasty whore." Hearing Jade speak these words pushed Reggie closer to the point of no return as he picked up his pace and began sawing his cock in and out of Jades ass. Jade was panting and grunting on every thrust, reveling in the ass reaming she was receiving. Jorel took the opportunity to push his cock into her open mouth. Jade was more than happy to suck her man. Reggie was speeding up battering her ass. His fingers were digging into her flesh as he beat her little asshole. Jade was cumming continuously and she began to finger her burning pussy while Reggie used her ass. Suddenly Reggie pushed forward and buried all 10 thick black inches in her ass. Jade threw her head back and howled at the sky. Reggie held his cock there and began to grind and twist his cock into her butt. Her ass was stuffed with cock and Jade thrashed and convulsed on Reggie's cock. Jorel pulled his dick from her mouth and slapped her in the face with it while she screamed out in pure unadulterated ecstasy.

DarcManX
DarcManX
21 Followers
12