Jade Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
671 Followers

Bill pulled out first. As I took in a gasp of air, Dave pulled out and I crashed down onto Paul, nearly suffocating him with my boobs. He threw lay there gazing at the ceiling as I sat up, leaning against a chair and me off. I had spunk oozing from my bum, pussy and mouth, as well as all over by face, and it mingled with blood on my tits, stinging as it seeped into the teeth marks. I was in a daze and tingling all over, electric shocks running through my body, I couldn't move.

"Come on woman, time to go" Bill shouted and I realise they were all dressed, with there cock's hanging out of there pants, "just time for a goodnight kiss"

I leaned forward and kissed their cocks one at a time Paul, Dave then Bill a little kiss on the head and then into the mouth and on to the next.

Bill dropped my clothes in front of me, except the stocking's which had been left on the floor where they came off, these he picked up giving one to Paul and one to Dave " A little keepsake until she comes back" I looked startled at that but said nothing.

"My skirt wont do up, " I said, "the buttons gone." Bill smiled and holding my top, for me to slip into said, "That's ok I will call you a cab while you hold it together."

I wasn't surprised or insulted, I was totally submissive even now before I could tie the top he took my arm and led me out the door, struggling to hold the skirt and the top together.

Once Bill, Paul and Dave had used me they took me straight to the guardhouse where 2 women MP's were on duty, they weren't surprised to see me, just looked at me and said "Well guy's was she as good as you expected"

Bill gave a big smile and looked at Dave who said, "She has to be the best fuck ever, she doe's everything and anything she's told, maybe you should give her a try"

I looked at Bill, still holding my skirt and top together in front of me as best I could and said "No Bill I can't, not tonight." he looked at me sharply and said "Why don't you like women"

I said, "No it's not that, I am in pain, I need to rest"

He said "Well I suppose you girls better make your own arrangement's when she's available, but I want to know when it is, ok!"

"That's fine by us Bill but there's no harm in a quick sample is there, just a quick look and feel so we can know what to look forward to" the tall one said and looked at me, almost drooling

Bill looked at me and said "No! Taste the goods, but no rough stuff, she took my weapon in every hole tonight and didn't leave any out" and the guys all laughed

The 2 girls moved over to me and I lifted my clothes to try and cover up but the blonde one, Tracy just pulled my arm away while Debbie took my clothes off me, I didn't fight anymore there was no point.

Debbie said, "You got a great pair of tit's sweetie." and ran her fingers lightly over my nipple, I was still high from the guy's so the touch was electric and I couldn't help but take in a sharp breath.

Tracy wasn't so tender. She gripped my tit hard and looked me in the face, watching my reaction. She ran her other hand down my belly until she reached my dripping pussy, still looking into my eye's she slipped two fingers in and again I gasped. She found my bud and my knee's shook, "Oh your still hot babes, what did you guy's do to her, I could make her cum right now" she moved forward and kissed me, darting her tongue into my mouth. Debbie had moved behind me and holding my nipple in one hand, she ran the other over my buttocks, finding my bum crack and slipping her finger in. That was it. I started to moan as I felt the constant orgasm reaching new heights, I was shaking enough to drop but there fingers held me upright, they knew I was about to cum by my breathing and the moans I could not control.

"Not tonight babes" Tracy said and pulled her fingers out Debbie did the same and I dropped to the floor on my knee's gasping in breathing deeply

"Yes I think we will enjoy our date" Tracy said and helping me up she kissed me lightly on the cheek, Debbie picked up my clothes and handed them to me saying " Your taxi is here, Saturday night ok Bill, we are both off duty"

Bill replied " Yeah pick her up at my place about 19.00 I am on duty till midnight so you will have some time alone" looking at me he said " As I ordered your taxi I have your address so I will get you picked up about 18.30 and dropped off at my place"

I just nodded my head, I couldn't speak I was still on the verge of orgasm and it would not stop, but it wouldn't cum either. Bill took my arm and led me to the taxi opening the front driver door and seating me next to the driver, I didn't even think about being naked I just got in, he closed the door and the taxi pulled away.

The motion of the car helped me relax but the feeling of orgasm was still there and it was not going to go away. I went over the evening trying to make some sense out of what had happened.

I let a total stranger use me. I let his friends use me. In addition, I was going to let other friends use me. What was I doing? Why did I let it happen? I realised that from the moment he took me onto the dance floor and trapped me in that corner I was his. What had happened since only reinforced that fact, I couldn't understand why, all I knew was that I had just had the most explosive sex of my life, and I wanted more. Whatever power he had over me was complete.

"Hey lady how you gonna pay for this, I don't see a bag anywhere"

I jumped out of my daze, realising that I didn't have any money with me, I had paid the taxi drive on the way to the club for both trips and Mike said that I wouldn't need money.

"No free rides here girly" the driver said. I looked at him and realised that I was naked and he was leering at my breasts and running his eyes up and down my body.

I tried to cover up as best I could stammering "I'm I'm sorry I don't know, I don't have money, I didn't...." He swung the car off the road, we were in a country lane, he said again " No free rides here girly" and added " but with a body like that I'm willing to take payment in kind" His hand dropped onto my leg and started towards my still dripping pussy.

" No please" I said but he just looked ay me and said " You got a choice slut, you can pay me or I take you down the police station, and with you looking like that I hate to think how many of them will have you, what's it to be"

Again, I was trapped. I dropped my hands revealing my breasts and he took this as a sign of submission. He took my clothes and threw them into the back; his hands went to my breasts and squeezed them viciously. He must have been about 50 years old, dirty and smelt of drink, his mouth went to my sore nipple and tore at it with his teeth, sensations were running through my body, after effects from earlier. The constant orgasm was still hovering near the surface, he forced his hand between my legs and thrust his fingers into me, this was pure unadulterated animal lust and it made me feel sick, but it was him or the police.

He pulled back and unzipped his pants. Taking out his erection he grabbed my head and forced himself into my mouth saying, "Go on taste some of that" I just let his erection sit in my mouth until he grabbed my hair and moving me up and down on his shaft said " Suck it bitch and suck it good or else." so I did, I worked on his erection in the hope that once he had cum I could get out of this hell and go home, I gave him the best bj he would ever have, all the while doing my best not to throw up. All the while, squeezing and hurting my tits and exploring my body.

I could taste his pre cum and knew he was, despite my nausea, being in control for a change was rousing the eternal orgasm, but I would be damned If I was going to give in to it with this animal.

Suddenly he opened his door and jumped out of the car, leaving me floundering across the seat, his rough hands grabbed my arm and he dragged me from the car. He took me to the front of the vehicle and roughly threw me forward so my hands were on the bonnet. He loosened his pants and holding me down by the shoulder, rammed his erection into me, fucking me like a dog; he came almost straight away, cum flooding into me. The brutality of it tipped me over the edge and I screamed in painful mind-blowing orgasm, in my haze I could see lights coming towards us. A car pulled up and someone said, "Hey man bit in the open isn't it".

The taxi driver laughed and said, "That's the best fair I've had in years, fancy some?" and pulled out of me, still holding me down. The sudden withdrawal heightened the orgasm and I was incapable of moving, "Too fuckin right I do, she seems up for it, why not." A tall black guy jumped out of the car, hands already pulling down his shorts. He turned me round and lifted my legs so I was lying on the bonnet, I felt his erection against my swollen lips and then he was in, holding me down by my tit's using them to pull me onto him, banging into me, I was still in orgasm. It just would not stop, I was screaming and totally lost in the pain, not even feeling him, just the pain, and I assume he came, his jism mixing with everyone else who had used me. He pulled out "Jesus that was fucking great, nice tight, pussy and great tit's she's totally wild, how much she owe you"

"Just a little bit more." the driver said, pulling me off the bonnet he leaned me forward and said, "You can have the head, I really fancy a bit of arse" and laughed.

I could feel him probing my crack until he found his way in, helped by the juices that the orifice still held, another cock pushing against my mouth. Once again I was brutalised, the orgasm not getting a chance to fade, one thrusting into my face and the other abusing my arse. They shot there juices into me, my arse overflowing and my mouth unable to hold or swallow what had been forced into. They pulled out and I collapsed to my knees, the coloured guy pulled up his shorts and said, "I think I will come this way again and laughing got into his car and drove away.

The taxi driver had one last humiliation. Standing in front of me with his cock in his hand he said, "This has just come out of your arse, lick it clean" and taking my head pushed it into my mouth. I licked and sucked but without life, after a few minutes he grabbed my arm and threw me into the back of the car.

I remember nothing about the rest of the journey. I just lay there my clothes pulled over me until he opened the door pulled me out and, leaning me against the car said "Next time you want a free ride you let me know. I'm always willing to take payment in kind." and with a last nail digging hold on my tits pulled me off the car and drove away.

I don't remember letting myself in or how I got to bed, I woke late afternoon, so must have slept for a good 12 hours, the pain of orgasm had gone, replaced by pure pain, bruises, cut's and teeth marks, every orifice was swollen and sore, cum juice all over me and sticky all over my body, face and legs.

I got out of bed and nearly collapsed, my legs were so shaky, I managed to get to the bathroom and ran myself a hot bath, slipping into it and enjoying the heat and the relaxing feeling that came over me, while I soaked I thought about the night before.

My initial thoughts were disgust and fear; I had been frightened of Bill. Or was I? Thinking about it, No, I wasn't. I was afraid of the way he made me feel, he seemed to know me better than I did. One dance, one lusting grope in the corner and he had arranged for me to be used by his friends, in the confident knowledge that I would let them use me Knowing that I would do whatever they wanted me to do, I was shocked at the realisation, and even more shocked when my pussy started to throb.

I had actually enjoyed it, everything that Bill and his friends had done I had enjoyed so much I would do it again, only this time it was with women, well if that's what Bill wanted then I would give it to him willingly.

However, what about the rest. The journey home. The thought of it made me want to be sick, but the more I thought out it the more I realised that it was all part of the same thing. Bill put me in that car, he knew I had no bag so must have known I could not pay; he didn't even let me get dressed. He gave me to the driver.

Thinking of the taxi driver made me think about what he had done to me. It all came back a bit at a time, the bj in the car. Taking me over the bonnet and then offering me to a total stranger that even he didn't know. The vicious way in which he did it, like I was a piece of meat, and my pussy started throbbing again.

As vicious as it was, and as terrified as I was of the violent way he used me, I couldn't believe that I enjoyed it but if I am honest I know I did, but I was going to get my own back on him. The last thing he did was give me his card. I was going to use him to drive me around, only I was going to pay with money and I was going to tease him every time I used him. He knew what lie beneath the clothes, he knew what this body was like and how it could make him feel and I was going to use that as my revenge.

I had two days until Saturday so I needed to take things easy and help my body recover, I found myself feeling that I must not disappoint Debbie and Tracy or Bill would be angry.

I took the 2 days off work and spent the time bathing and repairing my body. I wet into town and had a sauna and massage on Friday, lots of sleep and relaxation. By Saturday morning, I was feeling a lot better and felt ready to please Bill and the girls.

I had been with a couple of women but none as experienced in gay sex as I believed Debbie and Tracy were, I looked forward to the evening and hoped I would please them. Bill had got my phone number of Mike and called me on Thursday to check that I was ok and ready for Saturday saying, "You're a plaything so dress the part, you will do whatever they want or I will not be happy"

I replied that all I wanted to do was to make him happy and would do whatever he wanted me to. I asked if he knew the cab driver and he said that he had used him before and laughing asked "Why"

I replied that as I had already met him could I book him for the journey and where was I to go. Bill gave me his address and said that Jim was reliable which was why he used him and then hung up.

I went shopping early Saturday morning to buy an outfit; it had to be something special; I looked in several shops until I found the perfect thing. A very short bright red dress, low cut to the waste, shoulder straps and an upside down V panel, black with sequins from the waste to the hem, no buttons, no zips. Once the straps were over the shoulder it would fall to the floor, it showed enough tit to make it sexy without giving everything away, with black high heels and stay up stockings, I thought I would look really good. I hoped that Bill would like it.

The time had arrived, I had slept in the afternoon and felt refreshed, I didn't know what to expect but I was as ready as I would ever be. The taxi arrived, I deliberately got into the front seat, Jim looked at me and aid "I would recognise them tit's anywhere" and leered at me "After another freebie are you"

I shifted position so that I slipped forward, legs apart and dress moving upwards not quite revealing all and said "No!" This time you get cash" leaving him with the thought that there would be a next time. Throughout the journey I ran my hands up and down my legs, raising the skirt so that he might just get a flash of my naked pussy running up to my tit's and inside my dress, playing with my nipples. He kept mumbling to himself and I knew that my plan for revenge was working and this was only the start.

We arrived at Bill's home, a large rambling house in the suburbs. I handed Jim some money and waited for my change. "What no tip." he said. I looked at him and replied, "I think you've had you tip Jim" and took the change and as sexily as I could I got out of the car, ran my hands down my body, so he could see and then shut the door walking

As soon as I rang the bell, my imposed confidence disappeared and I recognised the fear that I felt whenever I thought of Bill, the subservient slave was back, but I was comfortable with it, it was like it had always been a part of me.

Debbie opened the door and let me in, she was dressed in a short white pleated skirt and thin blue wrap around top, she closed the door and said, "You look stunning, Tina isn't it?" It suddenly dawned on me that on that night none of them could have known my name; none of them had at anytime used my name, not even Bill.

"Yes" I said quietly "Tina"

"Well in case you don't remember I'm Debbie and this is Tracy" pointing towards the lounge, where Tracy was putting the last touches to her hair. She was dressed in a long summer skirt split all the way up the front and a red blouse. She was definitely in charge, she turned and walked towards me smiling and said, "Yes I have to agree you look gorgeous." She ran her hands over my shoulders and down to my boobs, slipping her hand inside, pinching my nipple then moving on down over my hips, lifting my skirt, seeking my pussy. I didn't move or flinch, not until she brushed my clit and slipped her finger into me "Yes gorgeous, available, and wet" she withdrew her finger and licked it, as she walked away.

Tracy said, "She's not as bad as she seems. We have been looking forward to tonight, we thought we would go to our club first, it's a lesbian club so we won't be pestered by men and we can all relax." With that, she moved closer and kissed me on the lips moving her hand up my body. It only took a moment for me to respond, flicking my tongue into her mouth, she pulled away smiling, "Debbie!" she called "cabs here." They each took one of my hands and led me out to the car, sliding into the back seat, me in the middle.

Tracy moved closer and whispered in my ear" Look at that mirror by the gear stick. We tease the driver all the time; they put it there to peek up our skirts so we thought we would give him the pleasure of you tonight." With that, she ran her hand up my leg, caressing me. Debbie started on the other leg, both going all the way up, showing my naked pussy, the driver was enjoying every bit he could see while keeping one eye on the road ahead.

Knowing that the driver was looking at my naked fanny, and the girls caressing me, it only took a minute before I was wet, both girls realised this and took it in turns to slip a finger in first one and then the other, by the time we reached the club I was moaning softly, getting lose to orgasm. Debbie paid the driver and we walked into the club hand in hand.

"Hi Debbie got a new plaything tonight have we," the girl on the door said, "Very nice too, maybe you can introduce me later"

"No problem" Debbie said laughing "Bring a drink with you" we walked into the club and walked over to a corner seat, Debbie and Tracy acknowledging comments and nodding heads, laughing at some comments and ignoring other's.

Debbie went and got the drink's with asking what I wanted, she brought me back a double Vodka "To help you relax" I didn't like the grin that she gave Tracy but I needed the drink.

Once again I was sat in the middle and got the impression that was the way it was going to be, these two had shared before, "Your quite hot you know" Debbie said " "Wouldn't you say Trace"

Tracy smiled and said, "The way she gets wet at the touch of a hand you mean" and ran her hand up my leg again "I bet your getting wet already aren't you"

I took my drink and swallowed it, feeling her hand brush my pussy again. Debbie took my hand and placed it on her leg showing me the split; I knew what was expected and ran my hand up and down her leg following what Tracy was doing to me, brushing her mound. She slid down slightly and opened her legs, my finger slipped in easily; she was as wet as I was. I played with her clit, while Tracy played with mine, after a few moments Tracy took my other hand and put it on her juicy hole, I slipped a finger in and started finger fucking them both at the same time. Two women, two different buds, and both wet and throbbing for me. Debbie's hand came across and joined Tracy's taking it in turns to bud and finger, bud and finger, my dress was up to my waist. We were all breathing heavier now, they didn't seem to care that they could be seen by anyone passing by, but then this was their playground.

Mikro
Mikro
671 Followers