Jade Keeps Rollin' with Deadman, Inc.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh… god” she whispered as she ran her fingers through his hair, “That…”

“Was incredible” he finished huskily

“Never… before”

“What?” he asked, raising his head.

Gritting his teeth, he lifted her off him. He easily turned her in his arms and sat her on his lap.

“I’ve never felt it that intense before” she admitted with a blush, “Not with anyone”

“That does wonders for my ego” he chuckled.

Jade punched him in the shoulder. He pulled her closer for a hug.

“Don’t tease me,” she grumbled.

“Oh I don’t intend to tease you,” he practically purred in her ear as he nuzzled the sensitive skin beneath it. She gasped softly.

“Oh?” she purred back, “what DO you intend to do to me?”

“I intend to take you back to my hotel room and make love to you until you can’t even walk straight without coming” he growled as he stroked her bare skin.

Jade gasped. Then she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him, thrusting her tongue passed his lips. She shifted to straddle his thighs and wrapped her legs around his waist. He pulled back slightly, scraping his teeth along her lower lip and making her whimper.

“You keep that up” he said softly, “and we won’t make it back to my hotel. I’ll take you right here on the ground the way I’ve wanted to since I saw you stroking my bike”

“And how have you wanted to take me?” she said, running her nails lightly over his bare chest.

“Hard and fast” he growled as his kissed her hungrily.

“Oh that sounds really, really, good” she purred, “Then I suppose I shouldn’t do this if I want to have a bed beneath my back instead of rocks”

She rocked her hips against his as she nibbled her way up his throat to his mouth.

“Definitely”

“Well” she said as she scraped her teeth along the curve of his neck and shoulder, “I don’t feel like waiting”

She thrust her hands between their bodies and wrapped her long fingers around his hard length. He groaned as she stroked him, his fingers digging into her hips. She chuckled huskily. Mark looked into her eyes and stood up. Jade gasped in surprise.

“Hard and fast,” he growled, “Right here, right now”

They practically fell to the ground as his mouth locked on to hers. He ravished her mouth with his tongue, thrusting aggressively. Jade moaned in response, her hands gripping his hair tightly. She whimpered as she felt his hand slide quickly beneath her skirt. She heard the tearing of fabric and the pressure of her panties being torn from her body. She arched beneath him. He moved his mouth down her throat, nipping as he went. Roughly he pushed her shirt up, over and off her head. Jade decided that she wasn’t going to be the only one stripped. She pulled his vest apart and ran her hands over his chest. His snaps came apart with an audible sound. She pushed it off his broad shoulders and began an exploration of her own. Mark growled against the curve of her breast just before he latched on to her nipple. She screamed as he sucked greedily, flicking his tongue rapidly over her nipple. She arched into his mouth.

“Mark! God yes!” she panted

Her nails dug into his bare back as she wrapped her legs around his waist. He thrust into her, hard and fast. She cried out at the fierceness of his possession and the pleasure it sent flooding through her body. She met his thrust with aggression of her own, forcing him onto his back. She sat up, preventing him from keeping his hold on her breasts. She began to move in a pace that fired them both.

“Yeah, Jade” he growled as he thrust upwards into her waiting sheath. God she felt so good around him, “Take us there” “Oh yeah” she moaned as the tension built at the base of her spine.

Mark was close behind her as she rode him. He gave her control of their passion, reveling in the feel of her, the taste of her, the sound of her. Then he reached down and began to stroke her where they connected, concentrating on the most sensitive bud nestled between her thighs. Her body tensed like a bowstring as he drove her before him, sending the pleasure knifing throughout her body.

“Yeah” he growled, “That’s it.”

He watched her eyes darken and go unfocused. He felt her body tremble and then ripple down the length of him as her orgasm hit her. She arched her back, her breasts, firm and rounded, with their tips hardened into tight buds, thrusting upward into the night. The moon coated her skin in silver light

“MARK!” she called into the night as her body shook and trembled around him in pleasure.

Feeling her peak ripple down the length of his hard pulsating manhood was too much. He thrust hard upward as the pleasure exploded at the base of his spine and shot outward through the entire length of his body. He roared, his fingers digging almost painfully into her hips as her nails dug into his pectoral muscles.

“JADE!”

She collapsed against his chest, panting. Her breath tickled across his chest as he stroked her back. Mark closed his eyes and reveled in the feel of her naked flesh against his. Hard and fast and incredible. He wrapped his arms around her. Jade lifted her head and smiled at him, her face lighted by the moon.

“Um” she smiled contentedly, “Now we can go back to your hotel room”

Mark laughed,

“Insatiable aren’t you?” he said as his mind whirled with all the possibilities open to him this night.

“Only since you walked into my uncle’s garage earlier today,” she said honestly.

She sat up and self-consciously covered her breasts. She looked away from him.

“Jade” he whispered, “I didn’t mean to upset you,”

“No, its not you,” she said, “I’m just not usually this… aggressive or even interested. It’s a long story” “Probably involving some asshole who didn’t know what he had when he held you in his arms” Mark said.

He sat up and gently kissed her swollen lips. They were swollen from his kisses.

“Well”

“It looks like” he whispered against her throat, teasing her still sensitive flesh with his breath and the hairs of his goatee, “I’m going to have to distract you from such… unpleasant thoughts”

The smile crept slowly onto his face. His smile spoke volumes and Jade’s entire body trembled and shivered in response to its promises. Mark stood up and slowly pulled out of her body. They grabbed their clothes.

“This is going to be interesting” Jade said as she looked at his Harley, “Especially without underwear.”

“Oh really? Why is that?” Mark said calmly.

“The vibration is sure to cause “ she actually blushed.

“Umhm, and so we start here…” he bit down gently but firmly on the curve of her neck, “and end there”

“Um” Jade moaned softly, “What a fascinating idea”

“Oh yeah” he growled. Then they climbed onto the Harley and drove off towards his hotel room.

12