Jade Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,233 Followers

And she brushed my arm with her hand, just a soft touch, but it sent shivers up and down my spine. I began to wonder if maybe I was going to be the "lucky" man that left the ball with Serena Morgan.

As we ate idly, we chatted, learning a little about each other. I learned a little about the company her husband had bequeathed to her, and which she was still the CEO.

She was mostly a hands-off CEO, preferring to let the professionals in the industry run things. However, that didn't mean she didn't know what was going on in her company. She did, and the pros knew it, and they knew that she was in charge.

I also told her a little about myself, although I didn't get into too much detail about the mess my ex-wife and Aaron Rosenthal made of my life.

Our conversation was constantly interrupted by guests who came up as if she was the Queen of China. It was amusing to see the way everyone, men and women, fawned over Serena; and it was enlightening to see the naked lust in the eyes of all of them, men and women.

Once I'd had a chance to relax, I shook myself out of my reverie and studied Serena Morgan. I found her to be a fascinating subject.

On the one hand, she clearly reveled in the attention from all of these business and society leaders. But on the other hand, there was a vague sadness in her eyes as she listened to these people gushing over her, and no small amount of contempt.

I recalled what Helen Linton had said about her, how she had no tolerance for bullshit, and that was exactly what she was wading through with these people. It was all bullshit, and after one simpering queer walked away after greeting her, I laughed out loud.

"What's so funny?" she asked.

"Watching you deal with all of this," I said. "You don't like this any more than I do, but it's something you have to do. So you break out a daring outfit to shock the crowd, sashay in here like some jade princess and put on this act for a couple of hours. Am I right?"

She just stared at me, then smiled very seductively.

"You're very perceptive, Duncan McInnis," she said softly.

"Serena, look," I said. "I'm just a small-town guy from the boonies, but I've been around people a long time. It's always been part of my job to read people and look beyond superficialities, and I've gotten to be a pretty good judge of people."

"Oh? And how do you see me?" she said, looking at me seriously.

"You're a survivor, someone who knows how to land on her feet," I said. "You're not from a moneyed or privileged background, so you know how to get down in the trenches, so to speak. You can't stand fakery and despise anyone who tries to bullshit you. Oh, and you're lonely."

"Interesting," she said, and I felt her hand sliding discretely into mine. "You're a very interesting person, Duncan McInnis, and I think I'd like to get to know you a little better. But for now I must mix and mingle. Thank you for coming. Enjoy the evening."

With that, she got up to leave, and I rose also and gave her a warm handshake that she held for an extra several seconds, and as she did, she stared intently into my eyes. I think in that moment, we both seemed to read each other quite well.

I wandered over to the bar, grabbed a soda and walked back over to where Helen and Bernie were holding court. Of course, they called me over and introduced me around, and I engaged in some polite, if vapid, conversation.

I guess a half-hour passed when I felt someone tugging at my sleeve to get my attention. It was an older man with an imperious air dressed in impeccable livery. He whispered in my ear that I should accompany him.

"Where?" I asked as I turned away from the group.

"Madame wishes the pleasure of your company for a private matter," he said in a faux English accent. "Please, she doesn't like to be kept waiting."

"Oh?" I said. "And I suppose you're Stepin Fetchit, huh? Well then, let's see what matter 'Madame' wishes to discuss."

I motioned for Bernie to step away for a moment so I could speak to him in private. I glanced over at the old gent who had been sent to get me, and a red blush had risen up his neck, coloring his pasty-white skin. I guess I'd pissed him off with my little barb about his station in life, but I'd deal with it later.

"I think I'm being invited to join our illustrious host," I said with a chuckle as I turned my attention back to Bernie. "If I'm not heard from in a couple of days, send out a search party."

"Look, just relax and be yourself," Bernie said. "You'll be fine. Have fun."

I should have been nervous. After all, I hadn't come anywhere close to a sexual encounter that didn't involve my left hand in over a year, and if the fantasies of the men at the bar were to be believed, I was headed into the lair of a certified man-eater.


But as I followed Stepin Fetchit toward a side exit, I felt calm radiating through my body. What would be would be, and I was ready to simply go with the flow and enjoy the ride.

I was thoroughly unsurprised to find myself being escorted to a limousine that was parked by the service entrance to the ballroom, out of sight from prying eyes, especially those of the local paparazzi, who would have doubtless had a field day over the stranger who had left the party with Serena Morgan.

And that impressed me. It told me that whatever else happened, Serena was big on discretion.

The Stepin Fetchit fellow, who I now figured to be the chauffeur, opened the back door to the limo and ushered me in, where Serena was sitting back sipping a bottle of water.

She had apparently changed at some point, because she was wearing a tastefully plain dress, sleeveless with a skirt that stopped a couple of inches above her knees. Although it was somewhat modest, it was still sexy as hell, because it fit quite snugly, letting me know she still hadn't bothered with a bra, and I wondered about panties as well. She had let her hair down, and it flowed down her back in an onyx river and fanned onto the seat. The green eyeshade was still there, but she'd removed the blood-red lipstick in favor of a more subtle shade.

We greeted each other, she offered me a bottle of whatever I wanted from her mini-icebox, then there was a bit of an awkward pause before I found my courage.

"So, Serena, to what do I owe the pleasure of your company?" I asked.

"I told you, I want to get to know you a little better, and that mob scene isn't the place for that," she said. "I suppose you've heard the stories about what goes on after this event?"

"I heard some bar talk, fantasies, nothing I'd put much stock in," I said carefully.

"As it happens, they are true," she said. "As you said, I am lonely. Everyone thought I married Sterling for his money, but that's not true. Sterling was the great love of my life, and I was his, and I miss him terribly. Practically every eligible bachelor in this city and beyond -- and quite a few married men -- would love nothing more than to get their hands on me, and my money. I usually do a good job of fending them off, but I still have needs that can't be met on my own. So, once a year, after my charity ball, I take a man home to ravage, to use for my purposes. I put so much work into this event that I need a way to unwind when it's over, and a vigorous fuck with a handsome young stud always seems to do the trick. Then I'm good for another year."

"Well, if you're looking for a handsome young stud, you've come to the wrong guy," I said. "I'm just an old fart on the rebound from a nasty, deflating divorce. Stud I'm not. Fact is, I haven't had sex in over a year, not since I separated from my wife."

"Yes, I heard a little about that," Serena said. "I didn't realize that was you and your wife until Helen told me. I read about it on the news. I sympathize with you. It must have been a terrible blow to your self-esteem."

"I've gotten over it," I said wistfully. "Having my daughter here with me helps. She's been a real help in getting me back on an even keel emotionally. So, is that why I'm here, for sympathy?"

"Actually, I had planned on taking someone else home, the way I usually do," she said. "I usually target some eager young guy, a boy-toy type, find out about them, whether they're clean, whether they have a significant other, that sort of thing. That all went out the window when I met you. I'm not sure what it is about you that appeals to me, because you are so unlike any man I've ever met. I guess it's your lack of pretense. I don't think it matters to you whether I have 10 dollars or 10 million dollars."


"You're probably worth a lot more than a mere 10 million," I said with a smile. "But you're right. Money doesn't really impress me. It's nice to have, but I found out the hard way that once you accumulate a little bit, it becomes a target."

We rode on in silence, both of us lost in thought, until the limo slowed and came to a stop. The door opened and I motioned for Serena to disembark first, then I followed, but I stopped a moment to speak to the chauffeur.

"I'm sorry about being rude earlier," I said. "It was uncalled for and I shouldn't have said it. You were just doing your job."

The man looked at me with genuine surprise in his eyes, like he'd never had someone apologize to him for their rudeness. I guess he'd ferried the rich and arrogant around for so long that he'd forgotten that some people have a conscience.

"Why thank you, sir," he said in a soft voice. "Have a good evening. And, sir, please take good care of Miss Serena. I've been with her a long time, and she's not anything like her reputation."

I nodded as I walked leisurely toward where Serena was standing looking at me in puzzlement. I told her about the exchange I'd had with the man earlier, and she nodded.

We had been delivered to a high-rise apartment building in the center of the city, the really, really high-rent district. A doorman greeted "Mrs. Morgan," and asked how the ball had gone, and she answered simply. As we passed, he cast a leer in my direction, a look I ignored.

What was it about these people that they thought the things they did about this woman? Was she really a man-eater, or just the brunt of cruel and salacious rumors?

She had admitted that she used men once a year -- she said -- for her selfish purposes, but was that enough to fuel such talk? I wondered what exactly I was getting into.

We rode the elevator to the top floor -- the penthouse suite, of course -- and the doors opened to a marbled foyer that led to the door to Serena's apartment.

"I stay here when I come to the city," she said. "It's a lot more convenient than driving all the way out to the country."

As you might expect, the apartment was done in a Chinese style, with luxuriant sofas and chairs done in a variety of oriental motifs. In the center of the front room was a gorgeous old tea table made of some sort of stoneware. It was inlaid with a dragon design in mother of pearl and probably cost a fortune. One whole side of the room was taken up by a picture window that looked out upon the city and surrounding area.

Serena saw me admiring the view and came over to stand next to me.

"I didn't think I'd get used to this city," she said softly. "It seemed so ... provincial when I first came here. But Sterling loved it, and I've grown to love it, as well."

Then she asked me if I wanted a cup of coffee, and she bustled off to the kitchen to brew a pot. She came out a few minutes later with two mugs and we sat together on one of the sofas.

"Do you mind telling me what happened to your marriage?" Serena said softly. "I get the impression that you still harbor a lot of feelings that you've bottled up in the interests of getting on with your life. Am I right?"

I just looked at her, and again, I lost myself in those hazel eyes. I sighed and started from the beginning. She didn't interrupt, but toward the end, I realized that she was rhythmically rubbing my shoulder and that we were very close together.

I tried not to get emotional about it, because I knew I was better off without Gloria. Nevertheless, I gave that woman 23 years of my life, and it still hurt the way she not only cheated on me but tried to swindle me out of my modest savings. I possibly could have forgiven the affair, with a great deal of effort, but not her involvement in Rosenthal's scam.

"You need to let it go," Serena said softly, and before I knew it our lips were locked in a smoking kiss that had our tongues jousting in no time.

I wrapped my arms around Serena and I swept my hands over the satin material of her dress, lingering briefly at her breasts, which came to attention at my touch. That jolted our lust up a couple of notches and we kissed hard, deep, with lots of tongue.

My cock was hard as a baseball bat and felt about as big (trust me, it's not). Serena's soft hands were kneading the iron-hard rod through the slacks of my rented tuxedo.

We finally came up for air, and I think we were both a little stunned at the ferocity of the lust that had just exploded between us. Serena was breathing hard as she stood up, swaying slightly, and reached behind her neck for the clasp of her dress. I knew my cue when I saw it.

I stood up, turned her around and pulled the zipper down ever so slowly, and as her naked back was exposed to my view, I began to plant little butterfly kisses, starting from her shoulder blades all the way down to the swell of her pert little butt. As I worked my way down, she threw her head back and she sighed in what I could tell was mounting arousal.

When I got the zipper all the way open, I learned that my guess from earlier was correct. She'd been completely naked under that stylish but sexy dress and she shrugged herself out of the dress and let it fall to the floor. I turned her around again and let my eyes feast on Serena's delectable body, the way I had earlier at the ball, only much more leisurely.

Her breasts were exactly as I'd seen them before, firm, with a nice swell. Her stomach was flat and her hips were just perfect, but what drew my full attention was the well-trimmed bush of dark pubic hair that framed a beautiful pussy, a pussy that was gleaming with arousal.

"Do you like what you see, Duncan McInnis?" she purred, and I just nodded as she began to unbutton my shirt and gave my chest the same treatment I'd given her back. Her lips were like a caressing of feathers down my chest, to the waistband of my pants.

As she worked the belt open, I could feel the madness coming on me, like it had not come in such a very long time, the overwhelming desire to take a woman and just love her with as much passion as I could possibly muster, and to do it yesterday.

I kicked off my loafers and pulled my socks off, then pulled Serena up to her full height and we kissed wantonly, madly, like two drowning sailors. Serena was almost gasping in her desire to get my pants off to get to the source of her desire.

As she did, I sluiced two fingers between her juicy pie, just getting the lay of the land, then I felt her hand close over my cock, and I thought I was going to come right there.

I broke us apart then, and she read my mind, because we headed back to her bedroom like two school kids. She ripped the covers down and pulled me into her bed as we embraced once again.

"Please, take me, Duncan, I need you now!" she panted.

There was no attempt at foreplay or anything. We'd been sitting on simmer for quite a while, and I hadn't realized it until Serena first pulled me to her.

I got up on my knees slightly, and looked down at a sight I'll never forget as long as I live. There was absolutely the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen laying on her back, with the dewiest almond eyes, her lips slightly open, her long dark hair fanned out on the pillow, her breasts standing tall and her legs open wide, with her creamy cunt on display. And it was all for me.

"My God," I whispered. "You are so beautiful."

"And you are so sexy," Serena smiled back at me. "Now fuck me, please. You can do anything you want, but please fuck me first."

I did as I was bidden. I ran the head of my cock between her juicy lips a couple of times, to get my johnson acquainted with what I hoped would be its new home, then slid in slowly, but insistently.

I think we gasped together as we mated for the first time. I know Serena's eyes widened as I entered her, and I made a mental note to ask her about that, because I was pretty sure it wasn't because of my awesome girth. I have a decent-sized cock for man of my size, maybe even slightly bigger, but I'm not packing stud-like beef between my legs.

I guess maybe it was because it just felt so good, so right, even from the first stroke. In seconds I was happily fucking one of the tightest, most energetic pussies I'd ever had the pleasure of fucking, and I'd gotten my dick into quite a few during my four years in the Navy and in the two years of college before I met Gloria.

I bent down and gathered Serena in my arms and she wrapped her arms around my shoulders and her legs around my waist and we really went to town. Serena was gasping, pleading, squealing as her passion built to a crescendo, and even as I relentlessly worked my cock back and forth, I felt her body stiffen, then she shuddered from head to toe.

At that point, she really lost control and fucked me like a madwoman, and, yes, I have to say she did fuck like a fish. Her pussy was like nothing I'd ever experienced. She knew just how to work her pelvic muscles in a way that drove me absolutely around the bend. And my lust fueled her lust as we soared through the heavens on a sea of passion.

I was panting, gasping and crying out now, and Serena was urging me on, telling me to fuck her hard and come deep in her.

"Come on, baby, do it for me," she cried. "Let me feel your cum. Fuck me baby!"

That sent me teetering over the edge. With a strangled cry, I lurched forward one final time and let it go, and as I did, I felt all of the bitterness and turmoil of my marriage and divorce flow out of me on a silver sea of semen.

Serena and I clutched each other like we were castaways on the ocean, holding on for dear life. I filled her quim with a staccato burst of superheated cum as I spent myself in her supple body. Over and over, I kept thrusting, firing off strong secondary spurts, long after the first explosion, and Serena was there with me, her body twitching in the dregs of her second climax.

Finally -- finally -- we were sated, for the moment. I slumped onto Serena's sweat-covered body and she just held me as I rolled to the side, my cock flopping wetly from her glistening pussy. I watched as my cum rolled out behind it in great white globs onto her satin sheet.

I lay back catching my breath, and I felt Serena's manicured hand idly drawing designs on my chest.

"Your ex was a damn fool to let you go," Serena said softly, languidly.

"And I can see why the studs go crazy wanting another crack at you," I said. "I could get used to this."

"Shhh," she whispered. "Don't spoil it by talking like that. Let's enjoy the moment and let tomorrow take care of itself."

I chuckled then, because I knew she was right. I had no illusions about whether I could actually date Serena Morgan in something resembling a long-term relationship. Hell, I wasn't even sure I wanted that. But I was damn sure going to enjoy her while I had her, and I had her for the rest of the night. .

After catching our breath, we sauntered to her bathroom -- which was as big as the bedroom at my condo -- and she filled up the hot tub. At first, we just lay back and chatted, talking about our sexual likes and dislikes, and I was surprised to learn that she was fairly conservative in her sexual preferences.

Oh, she loved oral, as I would soon find out, and could do anal if she was really relaxed and into her partner. But she wasn't into any kinky stuff. She admitted that she'd had a bit of a wild period during her college days, when she'd worked as a stripper in San Francisco. In fact, that was how she met Sterling Morgan. During that time she'd tested the waters of lesbian sex and decided she didn't like it all that much.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,233 Followers