Jade Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,218 Followers

She said she and Sterling fell in love at first sight, before she even knew who he was or what he was, and once she committed herself to him, she was completely devoted to him, right up until the night he died. I could see her eyes watering as she spoke.

"Do you want to tell me about it?" I asked gently. She nodded.

"You're only the second person I've ever told this to," Serena said. "Helen Linton is the other. We knew his heart was bad. Too many years of cigarettes and stress. His doctor warned him to avoid strenuous activity like sex. But we couldn't keep our hands off each other. He was fucking me -- he was on top -- and he got this grimace on his face, like he was in pain, his eyes got wide for just a second, then something unbelievable happened. He actually orgasmed, smiled, thanked me for making his life wonderful, told me he loved me and died right there. And yes, he still had a smile on his face. He taught me so much, and I still miss him."

"What a way to go," I said.

"Yes, it was beautiful in a sense, but it's been hard," she said. "I'm so lonely, and all these studs that come in once a year just drive home the point of what I lost that night. Or at least they did..."

Then she crawled onto my lap and kissed me hard again, with renewed passion. When she broke the embrace, she had a wicked smile on her face.

"I want to play," she said. "Do you like to watch?"

"What do mean, watch?" I said.

"Watch a woman pleasure herself," she said.

"Um, never really got into that, but I'll watch you do anything you want," I said.

"Good, because this gets me hot as a pistol," she said, panting slightly.

With that, she swiveled her body around so she was facing out of the tub, turned on one of the jets and positioned herself until the fast-flowing stream of water was aimed at her open pussy. I just stared, fascinated, as Serena licked a couple of fingers, opened her labia and let the liquid dildo send her arcing on a plane of passion.

Serena's head was thrown back as she masturbated herself on the jet of water. I couldn't help it; my cock was hard as nails with renewed arousal as I watched the most erotic thing I'd ever seen a woman do. I slowly fisted my friend into a state of rampant hardness as I stared at Serena and her aqua display.

Then, she looked down at me and smiled, but it was an intense smile that morphed into a groan of runaway lust and I could see her body writhing half in and half out of the turbulent water of the hot tub.

Abruptly, Serena shut off the jet and pulled the lever down to drain the water. The show was over. But the lust was not.

"Come on," she panted. "I see something I want, and I know what I want to do with it."

We quickly dried ourselves off then tumbled back onto her bed. I knew what I wanted, and I was amazed to realize we both wanted the same thing, at the same time.

As I rolled onto my back, with my cock aimed at the ceiling, I pulled her body onto mine and gazed up into Serena's wet, open pussy. The lips were full and engorged, an angry dark pink in color, and she was very wet.

I reached up with my hands, grabbed her hips and brought her cunt right smack onto my mouth. I gave her a quick all-over mouthing, kissing, licking and tonguing her whole pussy, then I pulled her up just a bit and rolled my tongue rhythmically over her swollen clit.

While I was in the midst of devouring Serena's hot pussy, I felt her lips and tongue slathering their way up and down my cock. She was just teasing me with her mouth, but I had an idea I was in for an oral treat.

And I was right. Just about the time I vacuumed her whole pussy into my mouth, I felt her lips sliding down my pole, slowly, very slowly. At first she just took about half of me into her mouth and began bobbing her head up and down on my dick, which I'm sure was about the same color as her pussy, a deep, rich pink-purple.

But it didn't take long for her to slowly draw more of me into her mouth, until she had me deep in her throat. It's a measure of the control I had and the effort I was putting into licking and sucking her that I didn't come right then.

Serena worked her mouth up, until just the crown was in her mouth, then she again swallowed all of me. Up and down, she repeated the process until I felt the cum about to explode from my balls, then she squeezed the base of my cock, took her mouth off of me and just jacked me slowly with her hand.

That was because her head was bobbing up and down in a lustful reaction to the effort I was putting in with my mouth. I was a demon, licking her clit, tonguing her opening, sucking and kissing her nether lips. And my efforts were being rewarded in a profound way as an orgasm of intense proportions rolled through her body in waves.

"I've got to have you in me," she gasped, and she pulled her smoking-hot cunt off my face, which was drenched in her juices.

She slid down my chest until she was hovered over my cock, which she still held tightly in her hand. She fit the head to her gleaming hole then sank down on me, burying my cock to the hilt in her twitching, boiling hot pussy.

I filled both hands with her perfect buttocks, regulated the speed of her demented humping. Her waist-length hair was swaying to and fro, the strands spread wildly over her shoulders and down her back. Somehow that just looked so fucking hot, the way her hair had that wild, untamed look of a woman deep in the throes of lust.

We were working as one again. I was thrusting my hips up and down in a steady motion, while Serena was corkscrewing her pussy around and around on my flaming spear.

Again, I could feel the frenzy sweeping over me, and with a growl, I pulled Serena off my cock and pushed her forward, so she was on her knees I crawled out from under her body and knelt behind her, ready to ram my cock home.

And she was screaming for me to do just that, to fuck her hard and make her come again and again. But I stopped just a second to take a mental snapshot of the scene: Serena's perfect body on her hands and knees, her head down and her ass up, legs spread, with one hand snaking under her body so she could open herself up even more for me.

Oh, it was a picture I'd never forget, and the thought spurred me to action. I put the head of my cock to her waiting pussy and pushed it forward with all the power I could muster.

I think we both gave a sort of "whoosh" sound as I plunged back into Serena's pussy, and in seconds I had my hands firmly on her hips and was fucking her madly, with more passion, more lust -- hell, more love -- than I'd displayed for Gloria in the last 10-15 years of our marriage.

Serena's beautiful raven hair was fanned across her back in rows of strands, some sticking to her gleaming, sweat-covered skin. Her head was lolling around like she was in a state of sexual dementia, which I think we were.

It was almost an out-of-body experience, where the whole universe had been reduced to my cock and her pussy. It was almost like I was detached from the scene and was watching from a great distance as I churned my cock relentlessly in Serena's spastic pussy.

Something had to give, and it was Serena.

With a low squall, she buried her face in the sheet and her whole body went into convulsions. I felt like some bull rider at the rodeo, just hanging on for dear life as Serena bucked and thrashed.

It was too much. With a roar that called to mind my Scottish ancestors, I felt the molten cum explode through my cock like a volcano, and I just kept pumping wildly, eruption after eruption as my climax rushed through me.

In the midst of the carnal chaos, I leaned over and Serena lifted her head and turned her face toward mine. We kissed that way as we slid slowly onto the bed, until the madness slowly subsided.

"My God," she whispered, after we lay like that for five, maybe 10 minutes. "Now I know what it was about you that appealed to me."

"Um, what was it?" I said sleepily. Now that the passion had run its course, I was drained, physically and mentally.

"You remind me of Sterling," Serena said. "Nobody else has ever made me come like that."

I suppose another man would have been a little pissed to be compared to a dead husband, but I was actually quite flattered. I'd seen the way Serena talked about him, and knew what he meant to her. So if she saw the same qualities in me, then maybe I did have a chance at a serious relationship with her, something I now wanted.

It was with that thought in mind, that we sort of slithered around on the bed, until we were laid back on the pillows, then Serena turned off the bedside lamp and we fell asleep entwined in each other's arms.

We made love again in the morning, and it was slow, sensual, like the coupling of two lovers who know that isn't going to be the last time they do this. We slept some more, then we got up and showered, and we fucked again, standing up in the shower.

Serena Morgan had absolutely captured me, my mind, my body and my soul, the way she did every man she encountered. The difference, though, was that I took possession of her as well.

After I finally left her apartment and returned to my grinning daughter, who was dying of curiosity, I made a vow that I wasn't going to pine away and crawl around like a love-struck puppy chasing Serena. I understood that any relationship we had would be on her terms, and I would wait for her to make the next move.

I didn't have to wait long.

Three days later she called me and invited me to her home in the country for the following weekend, and it was everything you would expect of the richest woman in town. Still, her home was quite tasteful, nothing garish or showy.

We basically repeated everything we'd done the weekend before, and sometime in there she said the L-word, and I said it too.

In the months since, we've become regulars at each other's place, and, yes, we've made the gossip pages in the local media. But we don't care; we're sort of in our own little world and we're not letting any outsiders influence what we do.

Becky is enchanted with Serena, and they get on well. My job is more than I could ever have hoped it would be, and I may actually be running the company soon, because Bernie's talking about semi-retiring so he and Helen can travel.

I've even reconciled with my son, who apparently had his fill of Gloria's bitterness, and he's moved here to attend the same college as Becky. He's got his own place not far from the waterfront, and he's a popular guy with the girls, so I'm told.

Serena, my jade princess, has become the love of my life, but we're taking it real slow, for a lot of reasons, and right now we're comfortable where we're at. Perhaps marriage, or at least co-habilitation, is in our future, but that future is still a good ways off.

Right now I'm just enjoying life, and that's pretty good considering where I was after my marriage to Gloria broke up.

Recently, I've gotten to thinking about the night I met Serena. You see, the charity ball is coming up and I've got help Serena pick out her dress.

I wouldn't mind seeing her decked out in jade. Hey, it worked for me the last time.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,218 Followers