Jadene's Great Adventure

Story Info
A tale of a poor southern black girl.
4.7k words
4.46
107.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jadene was feeling a bit relieved now that most of the diners had left. It had been a busy lunch. She needed to return to her dream state. The only daughter of a mother grown jealous of her daughter's youthful beauty, her life had started to drift into a pattern that she knew was leading nowhere.

She would return home early every evening to face the dark looks of her mother. She would retreat quickly to her room, since she ate at the restaurant to avoid the unpleasantness of a meal listening to her mother run her down. She would leaf through a few worn out glamour magazines then lay down under her sheet wearing only her underwear. With a sigh, she would relieve the tension of the day with a lengthy session of masturbation. She would tease herself for a long time before letting an orgasm help her drift into a fitful sleep. Some nights required several.

"Jadene! Get the gentleman some more coffee."

She started and looked quickly to the window table where a white male sat looking intently at her. She flushed at the attention and went quickly to take the pot of coffee to his table. This was the third day that he'd come in for lunch and sat in the same place.

"Sorry. I guess I was dreamin' a bit."

"Me, too."

"I beg your pardon?"

"I was dreamin', too. Everybody does."

She poured coffee.

"You all from up north?"

"Yes. Way up. Canada."

"That's a spell, I guess." She had no idea where Canada was.

"It is."

"Can I get you anything else? We have a real nice Pecan pie. It's our specialty."

"Too fattening."

Jadene liked his smile. But she didn't really know much about whites. She smiled back a little and turned to leave.

"Jadene. "

She turned back, surprised that he used her name. "Yes?"

"It'd be worth risking the pie just to have you come back one more time."

She was flustered. How'd he know my name. Then she remembered her boss calling to her.

He watched her walk away quickly, trying not to make it obvious that he was watching her magnificent backside. She appeared not to be overtly conscious of how compelling a sight she made in the very tight waitress uniform.

A few moments later she came back and kept her eyes down.

"Here it is. I picked the biggest piece we got."

"Thanks, Jadene. It was worth it." She tried a little smile but turned away.

James ate his pie slowly, taking a sip of coffee from time to time. A few moment later, Jadene came back with the bill.

"Is there any thing else, sir?"

James held her eyes for a moment. There was nothing obviously suggestive in his look, but she felt it had more meaning than just a simple exchange between a waitress and guest.

"Is there a spot by the river where someone could go to be alone and just enjoy the sunshine?"

She paused before answering. She was alert now.

"Bunch of places around here. Most folks just stay inside outta the heat."

"Canadians don't get all that much summer, so we like to go outside when it's warm. Where would you go if you were me?"

Jadene turned and looked towards her boss-a stern looking white woman in her late fifties.

"You'll get me in trouble keeping me here. I gotta go." She turned and left.

James finished his pie and coffee, pulled out a twenty and left it behind.

Jadene quickly picked up the money and took it up to the cash as James smiled at her and wandered slowly out through the souvenir shop.

When she left for the day 20 minutes later, she saw him parked at the edge of the parking lot in a new model upscale Nissan. She walked towards his car because that was the way she had to go. She was nervous. What if he tried to pull her into his car?

He smiled and called her over.

"So where should I go?"

"You can take this here road for 'bout a mile. There's a little lane off the road. Walk down a ways and you're right on the river. There are a couple benches under some trees."

"How'd you like to go with me? I'll pick you up a little further down the road." Jadene shook her head and took off down the road.

James started his car and slowly left the lot. He waved as he passed her. She didn't return the wave, but he saw her watching him all the way down the road.

***

He was seated on the bench looking out over the water. He was thinking of what he might do next when Jadene's voice made him turn around. She was standing about 20 feet away wearing a light cotton skirt with a white blouse. The skirt was yellow.

"I'm surprised to see you, Jadene. You walked all the way down here?"

"Wasn't far. Thought it was a good day for a walk." There was a slight glow on her brow from the heat.

"Care for a drink? I brought a small cooler of juice and stuff."

Jadene looked at him.

"Help yourself."

Jadene walked over and helped herself to a bottle of Evian water. She broke the seal and sat down on a bench opposite James.

"I didn't mean to be rude back there in the lot, but old lady Evanson is a b-i-t-c-h."

"I agree."

They looked at each other. Both seemed interested in talking but didn't seem to know what to say.

"Seems too hot to sit out."

"Yes. But seeing you here makes it worth while."

"Sounds to me like you're tryin' sweet talk me." She looked at him and smiled tentatively.

"I am, Jadene." He looked at her a little more boldly.

"Can you blame me? The other day when I came in to have lunch, I couldn't believe how much I was knocked out by your looks. I mean, I didn't know you so all I had was your looks. Let's face it, you are quite a piece of Pecan pie."

Jadene laughed a real laugh. Then shyly looked up at him.

"I guess I know how guys look at me. And maybe chocolate pie mightn' be better. I ain't no pecan."

"Yes. I guess colour means more here than it does where I come from."

"Yeah?"

"Oh, people still have their prejudices, but it's not as bad as here."

"I only came cuz I know that nobody'd be here. I mean it ain't what you think." She looked up at him.

"Jadene. From the first time I looked at you, I wanted to make love to you, but I'm not someone who would just try to grab someone and give them a quick screw in the bushes. That's not me."

"Well it sure ain't me, neither."

"Then we're both safe, aren't we?" He smiled warmly.

"You sure are different. Guys here'd be trying to feel me up real good if I was here alone with 'em. You ain't even tried nothing."

{The offer}

Jadene was still not sure she had agreed to all this. She had accepted his offer and had taken her things and left home, telling her mother that she had a job just south of the North Caroline border and would be going back to school. Her mother had been nosy, but Jadene told her very little, and her mother was not all that unhappy to see her go. Her latest boy friend had been eyeing Jadene a little too closely and she had figured that it wouldn't be long before he'd be making a play for her.

Jadene's mother was not all that bad looking, but she was getting close to forty, her tits had started to sag, and she was a little over weight. It meant working a little more with the men, giving head a lot to keep them interested. She was sure that Jadene had been watching a few nights when she'd let Jed screw her on the floor. Neither of them were all that quiet during sex, and later, Jadene's mother thought Jed had done it in hopes that Jadene would be watching him and get turned on.

So here she was-Assistant Manager of a distribution business-and living in a first class house. But tonight was the first night of the arrangement.

James had kept his word to a T. He had trained her in all the basics. He had given her the salary he said he would. All the bank accounts were set up, and the first two weeks had gone even better than she could have hoped. He hadn't done anything except treat her with respect and business like detachment. That was the deal. Now it was her turn to start earning her bonus. She had been thinking about it every night since he'd first made the offer. It was a lot of money, but it wasn't the money that had made up her mind. She was curious-about sex, of course, but also about this white guy who seemed so interesting.

Jadene was still a virgin. She had had so many offers to change that, she couldn't count them all. She didn't realize what a stunning body she had. She had the real big tits that most guys loved. But she also had a tiny waist and an ass that was about as round and tight as God made 'em. And she had a very lovely face.

Now, after 2 weeks of being able to really try out some decent clothes and makeup, she felt really good about herself. And she didn't feel the sense of dread that she thought she might. She knew what guys did with girls. She had seen her mother's boyfriends screwing dozens of times. A few of them wanted her real bad and made a point of show off their bodies to her. Jed was bad for that. He was always walking out naked in front of her when her mother wasn't around. She'd seen her mother suck him off over and over again, shooting his load in her mouth and holding her head tight to make her swallow it. And now it would be her turn with James.

She glanced down at the paper on the desk. It was the rules of the deal. She read them over again.

1.0 You must be well groomed at all times.

2.0 You must keep yourself free of body hair at all times. Wax is preferred over shaving.

3.0 You must be available each evening for companionship.

4.0 You must never refuse to do any of the things we have agreed are part of the deal.

5.0 You must accept oral and anal sex as part of our regular arrangement along with conventional intercourse.

6.0 You must permit a bare bottom spanking twice a week. You do not have to accept a strapping or more frequent spankings. You may be asked.

7.0 You must never show any reluctance or repugnance to any of our sexual activities.

8.0 You must not have sex of any kind with anyone else during the contract period.

9.0 You are not to discuss this arrangement with anyone.

She looked up and caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. She felt more naked than if she was stripped to the skin. Tonight, he had asked her to wear a black bra that pushed her boobs up even more than their normal high cast on her chest. She wore a tight black sheath slit to her crotch with black stockings with garters. She had no panties and wore black high heels that she had had to practice wearing for the last 2 weeks. Her lips were bright red. She felt wicked. And she knew she was going to do wicked things.

"You look lovely, Jadene. Are you ready?"

"Yes. Thank you. I'd like to show you my body, but first let me suck your cock." He had dictated the words to their first encounter. She put her hands on his chest and let them slowly palm their way down his chest, opening his robe, revealing his rampant manhood. She was surprised at its size. Even though Jed and the others were large men, she had kept her distance. Now she was only inches from James' cock. The time had come for her to learn. Remembering her mother's hollowed cheeks and rhythmic bobbing head, she tentatively took the end into her mouth, amazed at the smoothness of the thing. It filled her up and she nearly gagged as he slid it into her warmth. Her bright red lips were like electricity to his cock. It twitched and bobbed as she experimented with her movements. After a few moments of awkwardness, she picked up the pace and the rhythm. It didn't feel that badly to do this, and she felt uninhibited in the warm light of the room. He had told her that doing this was as much show as anything. A man's head had to be turned on-and guys liked to watch. Almost like they were watching like some kind of voyeur as they were sucked off. She paused and looked up at him with half closed lids.

"Shoot it in my mouth."

James watched as she reconnected and began a more rapid movement. He was stunned by how beautiful she was and how easily she was adapting to this new reality. She seemed pleased rather than upset, to be giving him so much pleasure. In fact, he had expected it might take weeks before she would be able to bring him to ejaculation, but he knew that he was only seconds away from filling her.

"Stroke my balls, now. Gently. On the insides. . . . That's it. Now. Faster. Up and down just on the head. Now. I'm coming. Swallow it, Jadene." And he came and came.

Fighting not to gag, she ate his load while stretching the skin on his cock until he pulled back from her. She stayed with his cock still hard, trying to drain more of his come into her mouth. She had almost come herself-and now she would. He had promised her.

He finally fell away from her.

"Magnificent, Jadene. I never could have believed sex could be so thrilling. Let me get you a drink."

Jadene shook her head, but went herself to bring him a glass.

"Remember, our deal said companionship-not servitude." He got up and crossed to the bar and poured her some white wine. "Drink with me."

She sipped some, savouring it. She did not often drink alcohol and its taste was not familiar. After a moment she felt almost dizzy.

"Do you feel horny, Jadene?"

She looked at him and smiled almost shyly.

"Show me your body, sweet heart. I want to get excited all over again. I want to watch you play with your pussy."

Jadene slowly stood up only a few feet in front of him and leaned over. Her huge cleavage opened to him and he touched the tops of her breasts with both hands. The D cup bra was too small for her fullness and she was pushed up in an exaggerated way.

While she leaned over him, her hands unfastened the back of the tight sheath and it parted, falling away from her chest revealing her undersized bra. Her skin was flawless and very dark. Jadene had to wriggle to get the dress over her round hips and swallowed as she dropped the dress onto the floor. She stooped to pick it up, now only wearing the stockings, heels and bra. Her cunt was totally sheared and the lips pouted slightly. A sheen from her own juices covered her and even ran down her thighs.

"Spread your legs for me. Show me your sweet pussy all wet."

Jadene was now acutely aware of her nudity. She let him slowly stroke her bare pussy, spreading her legs apart only slightly.

"Wider. Be proud of it. You're beautiful beyond words."

Jadene opened her legs further and felt a rush of licentious pleasure as his fingers made their first contact with her clit. She almost jerked herself off her feet. Her groan was as genuine as the liquid pleasure that coated her pussy lips.

He stroked her gently for a few moments and then instructed her to do it herself. Almost shyly she let her hand drop slowly along her belly and descend into the fold of her young pussy. But her finger followed a practiced pattern along the side of her clit. Her other hand instinctively sought her breast. James pulled the bra away and let her huge tits free. Her nipples were long and swollen. He took one and she took the other. With her eyes closed she let the sensations take her. Her finger speed increased and she tweaked her nipple hard.

"Pinch it. . . . Harder. I like it harder." James increased the pressure and she groaned from her guts. Her pelvis suddenly twitched and jerked forward and then she finger fucked herself without penetration, grunting heavily. She came in a wave. Over and over she thrust forward onto some imaginary cock, squeezing her hand tightly between her thighs.

She slumped forward and he caught her, pulling her onto his lap, hugging her close. She lay there like a baby for several minutes. James's cock had become erect and throbbed against her thigh.

He slowly eased her from his lap and positioned her over a small hassock. He huge breasts hung deliciously from her chest as he watched in the mirror. Her bum was arched upward and James was stunned by its beauty. She was arched, deeply cut between her cheeks, with wonderful muscle tone. The cleft was coloured with a tinge of purple. She had no anal hair visible. The light angled onto her skin bringing out all the rich warm skin tones. His imagination-good as it was-had never invented such a infusions of colour, scent and context.

"I'm going to fuck you in the ass, Jadene. Just stay like this." He positioned himself behind her and let his cock slide across her saturated pussy lips until it was soaked. He then moved the head up against the tiny ring.

"I don't care, anymore. I just want to feel it goin' in. "

James pressed firmly against the tight little hole and felt her tense. He let his thumbs spread the tight cheeks further apart.

"Push back against me."

He felt her try and he drove forward, until the head of his cock was fully inside. Jadene stiffened and slumped against the hassock.

"It hurts."

"Push back. The pain will go away in a minute."

He felt the back of her legs quiver, but he forced himself to penetrate further.

"Please."

He held back for a second or two while her muscles spasmed around him. Then she began to weaken and he pressed himself all the way in with a single stroke, causing Jadene to cry out and begin to struggle. He held onto her tightly and kept himself jammed inside. A moment later her body relaxed and he lay on top of her and whispered in her ear.

"Jadene. You have given me an ecstasy I have never known. Your ass is God's definition of how a woman should be built. Reach down and stroke your self. It will make this so much easier."

He waited while she let her hand re-engage her still dripping pussy. He didn't move again until she had established a rhythm and was slowly grinding her hips into her hand. At that point he began to stroke. Each forward stroke was punctuated by a groan from each of them. James began to accelerate and Jadene matched him move for move, learning almost by instinct.

James knew he would be blowing his load in seconds and hoped he could last until Jadene came. He was rewarded as he felt her anal muscle go spastic as she jammed back and then forward onto her thrashing hand. He shot a painful load as far into her as his drained member would allow and slumped over her, feeling her muscle tensing on him as her second orgasm pulsed through her . After a few minutes he began to disengage.

"Please. Leave it in for a little longer. I can't believe how good it feels."

James was not sure how he felt. The young woman had just sucked his cock for the first time and had let him give her a good ass fucking with not only little complaint, but seemed to love it. Had he found heaven on earth?

He urged her to shower with him and they slowly soaped each other in the huge island shower, taking particular care to repeatedly caress each others' swollen genitals.

"I think I must be dreamin'."

"It's a dream that we'll be repeating soon."

James led her to bed after asking her if she would like to sleep with him.

Jadene felt like she was on her honeymoon, not earning a financial bonus from her employer. They lay cuddled together for over an hour. Jadene had let her hand rest cautiously on his cock. It had stiffened again and she felt pleased that she had the power to make it rise.

She remembered Jed's rude words to her mother. "If'n you see dat prick hard, best be gettin' on yo knees and givin' it a good suck, woman."

She smiled grimly. I'll be getting on my knees, but for a real man who treats me like I'm special. With that thought in her mind she slid the sheets back and knelt over James, taking his cock in her mouth. As she bobbed up and down her heavy breasts crushed onto his thighs. He felt her nipples stab pleasantly into him with each down stroke. Her breasts were so large, they never came off his legs. He let his eyes take in the luscious body and deliberate movements. She was going to keep this up until she drained him again. And she did with a lengthy session that caused him to groan in near agony as he arched up and emptied into her willing mouth. She swallowed without gagging and kept working her mouth until he begged for mercy. She sat back up with a smile.

12