Jade's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The valet rolled up in my brand-new silverCarrera GT. My companion just shook her head, smiling bemusedly.

"Michael," she observed, "you alwaysdid drive great cars."

"Incidentally," I mentioned, "you were wrong back there."

"About?"

"Therewas something in it for me to bring Robert and Brianna together."

"What was that?"

I put my arms around her slender waist and pulled her to me, pressing my rock-hard manhood against her bare pussy.

"You – with me, right now."

I thought her smile would light up the night.

She glanced at my car, then at her cigarette. She dropped it and crushed it out.

"We'll negotiatethis later," she promised.

She pressed her body even more tightly into mine and gazed into my eyes.

"Now, Mister Man," she purred. "If you don't get me someplace privatereal soon, I'm gonna fuck your brains outright here, in front of God, the valet, and everyone."

As if on cue, the valet shouted good-naturedly: "Hey, get a room!" I reached into my coat pocket and extracted the card key, holding it aloft between two fingers, gazing into this most exquisite woman's eyes.

"Got one," I avowed, nodding my head towards the all-suites hotel visible above the treeline a half-mile down the road.

"Oh, you beautiful man," she trilled, pouring herself into the little Porsche's passenger seat. "Take me to bed or lose me forever!"

"Make that Door Number One, Monty," I murmured. "No zonks this time."

We didn't do much in the name of Propriety that night. Lori was almost in my lap on the short drive down Butterfield Road. She flipped out hearing Steve Winwood'sYou Know What The Night Can Doon the stereo, just as it had that cold December night. She was all over me as we navigated our way through the lobby. She began frantically ripping off my clothes in the elevator on the way up to our suite – aglass elevator in an open atrium and everyone in the hotel had a ringside seat for the show. The pure exhibitionistic thrill of it brought us both to the brink right there. Her crimson talons were clawing at my hairless, muscular chest as I fumbled getting the card into the slot in the door.

I slammed the door behind us, then turned her around and threw her up against it. Lori tore my pants open, wrapped her long legs around my waist and impaled herself on my angry dong. She was already so hot, she came within seconds - about the time the fat mushroom head of my cock nudged its way into her cervix. The look of stunned surprise, followed by the dullthud as she flung her head back against the door cannot be described by mere words. She came twice more as I pounded her against the door. My repeated upward thrusts were lifting her body higher and higher, as though she was climbing the door back-first. After her third orgasm, I carried her bodily into the living room, flung her over the arm of the sofa, and attacked her pussy from behind.

In that first frantic twenty minutes, I learned two things about my lover that made my night, week, year, and life: 1) she was insatiable, and 2) she was a 'screamer'.

"Do it, Baby," she scolded. "Dome.Fuck meharder. Nail me like you really mean it. Don't... Don't hold... back. Give... it... to... me... really... DEEEEEEEPPPPPPPP!

If I gave it to her any harder or deeper, she would be gagging on it. As it was, I was convinced her screams and theslap-slap-slap of my balls against her ass could be heard by anyone at our end of the floor, if not beyond.

We eventually made it to the bedroom. All the years of frustration, denial, and desire were taken out on one knock-down, drag-out night of sex. She still loved to be eaten and I still loved to eat her. She still gave the best, sweetest, most tortuously pleasurable blowjobs it had ever been my privilege to receive. If she loved my talented tongue and lips, she was crazed for my cock. I had cum in her pussy, ass and mouth. In one mad, impetuous moment, we had shared a cum-filled kiss. Surprisingly, I had felt it a truly erotic experience because she had introduced me to it. She revealed it was something she loved, but rarely got willingly from a male lover.That alone had caused a little tremor through her hyper-sensitive nervous system – and mine.

Dawn was breaking. She had begged me: "Please, Baby, no more" over an hour before. I had continued pumping into her, lightly playing with her nipples and ass, ever so slowly reviving her flagging libido. She lay on her back, arms and legs wrapped tightly around me. Her eyes retained the same glazed, well-fucked expression they had had for the last two hours. She somehow found the strength to thrust her pelvis upward, meeting my pounding cock stroke for stroke, striving for one final moment of shared bliss.

I had been teasing her for that hour, bringing her close, then backing off, then bringing her closer, then backing off again. Her breathing was becoming labored. She was emitting little whimpers of joy with each thrust. The whimpers turned to cries. Each time, the cry was a little louder, a little more forceful, a little higher in pitch. She was rising now, cresting, in the 'sweet spot' of the wave that would soon crash over her. She was clutching my back tightly, digging her nails into my skin. Her thighs were squeezing harder and harder into my lats. The glazed look was replaced by a fire of pure passion I was already coming to love. My explosion was fast approaching. She was so close, right there,right on the edge....

I backed off teasingly, slowly pulling my cock almost all the way out. Her eyes grew as big as saucers. A guttural growl began deep within her, rising in pitch and intensity, until it transformed into human tongue.

"Youbastard!" Lori shrieked at the top of her lungs. "Make... me... cum...NOW!"

All ten talons stabbed deeply into my back, drawing blood. Her heels jammed into my ass muscles, slamming my cock into her abused pussy. I could feel the bruised petals of her cervix part one more time as I drove into it. Her back arched sharply. Her eyes rolled back into her head. She shuddered violently, with the intensity of a seismic event. Her mouth opened, but only incoherent gurgling sounds came out. The last thing I remembered was a roaring in my ears and the sensation that my entire being was gushing out through the tip of my cock. Then, there was only comforting blackness....

When I awoke, the late-morning sun was streaming in through our east-facing windows – and I was alone on the bed. I panicked, looking around the room. I saw her there, wrapped in a big, fluffy towel, standing on the balcony, smoking a cigarette. She gazed off over the trees, her mind seemingly a thousand miles away. I approached from behind and wrapped my arms around her waist. I was naked to the world and couldn't have cared less. She tilted her head towards mine and nuzzled my cheek, heaving a sigh of what I hoped was contentment.

"Are you okay, Lori?" I asked pensively.

She nodded absent-mindedly.

"I won't walk straight for a week," she surmised ruefully, "and I'm dreading having to pee. Other than that, everything is... perfect...."

She didn'tsound'perfect'. I turned her to face me. She had tears in her eyes.

"What?" I asked.

"Baby," she began, "there is something I need to tell you that you may not want to hear. It's not you, it's me. It's about..."

I had a sudden sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"I've heardthis before, too."

She punched my shoulder.

"No, dammit," she retorted testily. "It's notthat. It's somethingabout me you have a right to know before you decide you want to..."

"Does this have anything to do with...Jade?" I asked pensively.

Her body stiffened. She stared into my eyes incredulously.

"You...know?" she asked. "You knewbefore last night?"

I nodded.

"I'm a huge fan," I admitted. "I found the web site by accident over a year ago. It was cross-referenced byGoogle while I was searching for something else. If you check your subscriber database, you will find my e-mail address. Catchy name:Jade's Fantasy."

"You're huge all right," she teased, "fan or not. I've changed a lot. How did you know Jade was me?"

"Youhavechanged, but not so much that I couldn't see the resemblance. True, I wasn't absolutely sure at first. I asked myself:Is it? No, it couldn't be. Well, maybe.... Then, I saw one picture in particular. You were sitting atop a picnic table, in front of a small lake. There was a tree to one side and a few bushes scattered around. You were leaning back, braced on your hands, with your head thrown back and one leg extended in the air. Your skirt was hiked up around your hips and your top was bunched up at the shoulders.

Those beautiful boobies of yours were exposed for all the world to see. You just looked so relaxed and at peace with the world. And in the background, clearly visible, was Building Three of our old corporate headquarters...

I turned her to face north, across Butterfield Road.

"...that building right over there. It is the same building where I worked every business day for six years. It is the place we first met. Do you really think I wouldn't recognize it? That was when I was sure she was you."

She put her hands on her hips and glared at me in an air of mock indignation which her barely-suppressed smile belied.

"Then, you were...stalking meall along," she fussed.

"Nonsense," I dismissed. "You bought the first drink. I merely presented you with an opportunity, which you accepted with 'no regrets expressed, nor apologies offered', I believe your words were. Of course..."

I stroked her cheek.

"... it didn't hurt that I knew what you like."

"You manipulative son-of-a-bitch!"

"Sauce for the goose," I smirked. "For what it's worth, what you said later about the regrets you had for us ending the way we did, and wanting the second chance, made it all worthwhile."

Lori just shook her head, unable to suppress her smile any longer.

"You aredangerous," she avowed. "I likethat in a man, too.

Her smile faded. She took my face in her hands and gazed at me apprehensively.

"You know," she began slowly, "Jade is a..."

"...fantasy, as the name suggests," I interjected, "and hundreds, perhaps thousands of men, and women, too, adore that fantasy. I know I do; she'shot. In fact, she is probably myperfect fantasy..."

I took her face in my hands.

"... just asyou are my perfect reality. You have been since the day I met you. I've worked hardat mesince you left because I wanted that second chance more than anything on this earth. You aren't the only one who changed."

"I wanted to ask about that..."

I put one finger to her lips.

"We'll save that for another time," I intoned. "Above all else, Jade is abusiness – and you are an entrepreneur, just like me. How can I not support you one hundred percent with that? Are you okay with me knowing?"

Lori turned to stare over the treetops once more. She reached back over her head, encircling my neck with one arm.

"You haveno idea how okay I am with it," she replied. "I don't think any guy has ever tried so hard before, just to pleaseme. It makes me feel...special."

"I always thought you were," I opined.

She glanced up at me again.

"So Jade is your perfect fantasy, huh?" she inquired.

I nodded.

"I would really like to meet her sometime," I confided.

Lori reached up and kissed me on the cheek.

"I can arrange that," she purred. "I think she would have areal good time with you. I only hope I don't get jealous of her."

It was my turn to kiss her.

"I don't think that is too likely," I replied. "I know what she means to me and I have a pretty good idea what she means to you. My only question is: what isJade's fantasy?"

From the corner of my eye, I saw the smirk on Lori's generous lips. She continued to stare straight ahead, emitting a little sigh of contentment.

"Wouldn't you like to know..."

12