Jade's First Time Ch. 1

Story Info
Cute little Chinese-American loves black cock.
1.5k words
4.13
157k
15
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/12/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Animal
Animal
33 Followers

Jade has been my friend for several years now and she never ceases to amaze me. She's very tiny, maybe 5 feet tall with small sensitive breasts and beautiful brown Asian eyes. Yes, she's Chinese-American so you know that means a tiny sweet pussy with a large throbbing clit just waiting.

One day last summer it was sweltering hot and Jade was watching this guy work on the phone lines outside. While she is little and cute this guy was tall and muscular, bare-chested in the heat showing off his rippling chest muscles and sweaty jet black skin. She kept catching herself trying to get a better look at him and before she knew it her fingers were in her panties swirling around in circles around a clit already hardening with pleasure.

Jade settled back on her bed and pulling a vibrator out from under the pillow, replaced her fingers with the gently buzzing pleasure tool. Her skirt lifted up to her waist and panties pushed to one side, the vibrator found the spot and was about to sent her up into the clouds. Just then Jade became aware of the soft knocking on her front door. Quickly putting the vibrator away and repositioning her clothes Jade went to the door to find the object of her lust asking for a cold drink of water.

He introduced himself as Mike and looked like he close to fainting from the heat. So Jade sat him on the edge of the bed, and hoping he couldn't smell the distinctive musky scent of her arousal, went to the kitchen for a glass of water. When she returned he was fast asleep on her bed!

"Now what is a girl to do?" she thought to herself and took a long lustful look at his nearly naked body. Her first thought was to finish her masturbating with this delicious man just an inch away from her hungry pussy. It was hard to think of doing much else because you see Jade was still a virgin and very hesitant to make a move towards the thing she wanted so much. Then she thought of how we have talked about taking a chance and a whole knew emotion woke up inside her.

First to make him more comfortable she removed his shoes and socks. Then knowing those tight jeans just couldn't be good for sleeping in Jade pulled those off too. Mike's shorts slid down part way with his pants and it took just another tug to pull them all the way off. But Jade stopped part way in astonishment. Seeing pictures of a large black cock was one thing. Looking at the thick snake like thing with the mushroom head right in front of her nose was quite another thing. She longed to take it into her hands or even to taste it with her hungry lips. But one more detail to attend to first.

Quickly pulling old and rarely worn pantyhose from the drawer she tied each wrist and ankle to the bed posted leaving Mike naked, spread-eagled and completely in her complete control. She quickly had her own clothes pilled in a corner and sat down next to Mike to admire his sexy body. Now pulling her vibrator from under the pillow Jade brought the tip to her clit and sent shivers up her stomach turning her nipples as hard as could be.

Always afraid she is going to be addicted to the vibrator for her orgasms, Jade straddles his waist and slides down until her pussy rests on top of Mikes sleeping cock. Slowly sliding her pussy from the base of his cock to the tip she feels it start to twitch and thicken. Eyes closed Jade continued to rub her dripping wet pussy up and down the length of his cock until she feels she is about to explode. Quickly jumping off to save her orgasm she comes eye to eye with the now fully awake Mike. "Why did you stop?" he asked and Jade told him she is afraid she can only cum once and doesn't want it to end yet. "Don't worry about that, by the time I'm through with you you'll forget how many times you came."

Jade's eyes got wide at that and then looked down at the massive size of the stiff cock below her. "Its me who is in control of you now" she said while grabbing hold of his cock with both hands and standing it straight up at least 12 inches. She closed her eyes and opening her mouth wide for her first ever taste of cock Jade took the whole swollen head past her hungry lips and into the top of her throat. Mike groaned as she began sucking and licking just as she had dreamed of doing. Wanting more, Jade took the base of his cock in both hands and drove her head down onto the shaft as far as she could. Astonished that her lips reached the top of her first hand Jade continued to pump her mouth up and down his stiff shaft taking more than half down her throat. Catching the first signs of eminent orgasm she pulled all the way off his throbbing cock but not before getting her first taste of bitter/sweet cum.

Now it's my turn she breathed and lowed her pussy down onto Mike's waiting mouth. Obviously not taken as punishment Mike buried his tongue into the depths of Jade's virgin pussy and sucked the juice that was pouring out of her. Straining his neck to get to her clit Mike pulled the little pearl between his lips and sucked until the top of Jade's head almost blew off into outer space. Again she pulled her pussy away from him but this time only managed to sink her ass right down onto his mouth. His tongue found it's way first around in circles and then deep into her anus and Jade let out a long guttural groan of perverse pleasure. "Yes, yesss, lick my ass and me cum" she begged him. Rotating her hips back and forth frantically she felt her anus muscles spasm and pulsate on his tongue as her orgasm swept over her. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh" she lost all reserve at last and felt allowed the anal orgasm to shudder through her body.

Never before had Jade felt an orgasm centered in her ass. Looking down at Mike's cock she saw little drops of pre-cum oozing from the head and knew her was very excited at the way she had cum for him. She reached down and grabbed it with both hands again, realizing she had had an orgasm but was more aroused than ever. Edging her way over to his massive cock, Jade started to slide her aching pussy along the shaft of his cock again. This time her desire was too incredibly strong and she came up onto her heels so that she could be higher than the massive rod pointed at her steaming opening. One slight adjustment to make sure the head was seated between her pussy lips and then Jade let her feet go out from under her. Mike watched in amazement as his whole gigantic cock disappeared between Jade's pink pussy lips.

Jade didn't make a sound but sat still, feeling Mikes cock head pulsing under her belly button and his balls twitching against her clit. Realizing she was so hungry for Mike's cock there was no pain at all set her free to begin the most savage pounding up and down on his cock that Mike had ever experienced. Each upward movement took her pussy until just the cock head was stretching those pussy lips as far as they could go. The up thrust was always followed by an almost delirious down thrust knocking her breath from her lungs and accompanied by the nastiest of tight pussy slurping sounds Mike had ever imagined.

The raw sexual power Jade was displaying sent his cock into deep throbbing convulsions. She could feel the thick base of his giant cock pulsing against her pussy lips and then his cock head seemed to have doubled in size as she came up to her top most upstroke. Holding her ass in the air and swirling it around with just his cock head buried in her pussy, Jade felt her own orgasm start at her toes and race across her body until the top of her head was light and glowing radiant. With a scream of passion Jade slammed her pussy all the way down onto Mike waiting cock and was rewarded with the feel of his hot jets of cum gushing deep into the tunnel of her pussy and splashing against the deepest wall at her back. Mike groaned in ecstasy never felt before as Jade's tight pussy sucked the cum all the way down to his contracted balls.

Jade slumped down onto his legs, six inches of his half-hard cock still in her pussy and wondered if she was relaxed enough to fit this wonderful animal cock into her hungry ass.

Animal
Animal
33 Followers