Jade's Lust

Story Info
Seduction between an aunt and her niece.
910 words
3.87
171.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well she is three years younger than me so she is 19 now. It all happened on and around her eighteenth birthday, my story isn’t that much but it certainly could have been more. We had gone out for her birthday and a large amount of drink was consumed we had hired a male striper but I noticed that during the show she wasn’t that interested. She got dragged up on the stage and he played the part of fucking her on stage she played along but for some reason it wasn’t like the other hen party’s and birthday I had been to she was wayward as though her mind was on another plane.

When we were going home gradually all the girls peeled off and we were the only two left we sat on a bench and we laughed about some of the things that had happened during the night and for some reason her hand fell on to my lap, I didn’t make any attempt to remove it and when she brushed my thigh I just had the feeling she was interested in me as more than an aunt.

I looked at her so young and innocent and I lent forward to kiss her on the cheek but as I did she turned her head so that my kiss met her lips and we embraced each other as if we were lovers, after this embrace we got up and walked back to her house well my sisters really and sat and talked about what had happened and why it happened.

She told me that she had feelings for me since she was very young and although I had no idea she felt this way about me I had no objection but there was no way that I would get into a sexual relationship due to the problems that it would cause if it ever got out.

Things died down after this night but about three weeks later I was staying at my sisters for the night and I was fast asleep when I heard something moving about in my room I was about to switch the light on when Jade (my niece) said don’t and slipped in-between the covers of my bed her skin was cold and I could feel the tiny goose bumps on her skin as her arms rapped around my body.

I felt her move and then I felt her work her hand down towards my pussy she then pushed her index and middle fingers in my wet hole to lubricate them, and then pulled them out and started circling my clit. Then she pushed them back in, and did it over again. I closed my eyes shut trying so hard not to think lustful thoughts of her but her actions spoke of her true nature and I couldn’t help myself, her fingers never leaving my cunt. I shoved three fingers into her and started pumping in and out while she was circling my clit with her thumb. After a few minutes of mutual gasping and groaning, Jade’s moans began to get louder, then louder. Finally she gave a high-pitched squeal and her juices seemed to flow out of her pussy soaking my legs. I could feel the muscles clench in her naked legs, as suddenly I reached orgasm as well.

I could feel blood pounding in my head. My entire body spasmed with pleasure and for a brief moment I lost all control of my body.

Finally we were both silent. I closed my eyes with the post-orgasm bliss. How one so sweet could give me such pleasure then our mouths met once again her tongue was in my mouth, licking everywhere. She let out a low moan and ground her hips against mine as she tasted every part of my mouth.

I couldn't think she seemed to be everywhere, my pussy contracted with pleasure as she humped me with her leg. I could hardly breathe. I gasped into her mouth with the confusion of ecstasy. I wasn't sure if my eyes were opened or closed. It didn't matter, though; she took over my senses. I just surrendered to her.

I don't know how long we were in this position. It was such an all-consuming passion; I didn't have any sense of time at all. It could have been hours or seconds. It was the most sensual, erotic experience of my life to that point. I orgasmed at least five times. I don't remember anything from this part of the night except that it was beyond incredible. It was pure lust. Then she got up and was gone

I couldn't believe what had just happened. My mind hadn't yet wrapped itself around the fact that I had just fucked the hell out of my niece, or was her that fucked me.

I fell back to sleep and it was only when my sister woke me at about 10.30am that the reality of what had happened finally sank in.

I put a robe on and then walked to the shower as I walked across the passage I heard a sweet voice saying, “Hi aunt Grace did you sleep well? Wasn’t it hot last night? I didn’t get a wink of sleep.” As I turned I saw her smiling at me as if she was the mouse that got the cheese or was it a pussy?

Hope you like this quick look into my life

Scream