Jade's Night Ch. 01

Story Info
Straight man gets anally raped by a crossdresser.
2.9k words
4.29
56.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story that was requested by a friend of mine. I have thought about quite a bit to come up with this story. It is fictional and names have been changed to protect the guilty and the innocent.

"Damn my luck," Paul said as he heard the band he was listening to say they were playing their last song of the night. After the song Paul went up to the band told them that he enjoyed the show and left the bar, he was more than a little drunk. After he staggered to his car he started it up and started toward his home but really and truly decided that he wanted another beer or three before he headed home.

As he drove Paul remembered a little place called, Dave's Place that stayed open till 4am and it was still just a little before 2am and his woman was still dancing at the strip club and wouldn't be home until about 6 so he had four hours to kill before he would be missed. Pulling into the parking lot of the club he saw a sign that said, "Pageant tonight at midnight hosted by Jade and Shawna."

Paul thought, "Well that should be interesting, if they are still having the show that is."

After parking he staggered to the front door and it was opened by a man that was dressed as a woman and Paul said, "Hello, I think I'm in the wrong place!"

He turned to leave but a large woman grabbed his arm and said, "Stop, what do you mean wrong place?"

Paul turned to the woman and said, "I'm just not into all this cross-dressing stuff!"

The woman said, "Listen, my name is Jade, if I pay your cover charge will you stay and watch the rest of the pageant?" Jade then looked Paul up and down noticing his blue jeans, black T shirt emblazoned with an eagle and the words Harley Davidson on it, his ankle length black leather coat and his black high top Nikes.

Paul looked her up and down seeing a very plump woman with blonde hair and very large nice shaped breasts with hard nipples obvious against the tiger striped blouse she was wearing and said, "Uh, I tell you what Jade, you buy a couple beers and you got yourself a deal!"

Jade said, "Ok, and had him sit down at the table that she was sitting at and motioned a waitress over before she paid the cross dresser at the door. When the waitress arrived Jade said, "Get that man whatever he wants to drink and put it on my tab."

Paul replied, "Budweiser, please." He started closely at Jade trying to figure her out.

The waitress disappeared into the area behind the bar and Jade looked at Paul and said, "You got a name, stud?"

Paul laughed, "I'm Paul."

"Nice to meet you, Paul," Jade said. "I'll be back, I've got to go and do the interview segments of the pageant if you need anything ask the waitress to put it on my tab."

Over the next 30 or so minutes Paul realized that the pageant was men dressed as women trying to win something like a Miss America pageant or something. Paul thought to himself, "Well, I'm going to drink some more beers and watch this, if nothing else it's going to be funny." In that time Paul consumed more beers.

Jade returned to see Paul smile up at her drunkenly, "I see you were thirsty..."

Paul said, "Where is the rest room, I gotta piss?"

Jade said, "It's over there by the front door." She pointed and Paul started to get up and fell back into his chair with a frustrated groan. "Here, I'll help you," Jade said as she helped him to his feet.

At the bathroom door, Paul said, "I can take it from here."

Jade said, "No, I'll help you, you might fall in the floor."

"What're you going to do, hold my cock while I piss?"

"Is that a request?"

Paul not believing he heard her right said, "Sure, hold my cock for me while I empty it."

Jade steered him into the handicapped stall bypassing the urinals and the stopped with him standing in front of the toilet and he reached down and unbuckled his belt and tugged his underwear to under his balls and he looked at Jade who was looking at his limp cock. Jade reached down and helped him aim so that he hit the toilet instead of the floor. Once his bladder was empty Jade started to stroke his cock and Paul moaned as she did so. As his cock started to harden Jade reached down and pulled his pants and underwear down to his ankles and had him turn and sit on the toilet.

Jade knelt in front of him and said, "Mind if I suck it?"

Paul's mind was reeling and he said, "Look, I have a girlfriend and I'm loyal to her."

Jade said, "What she doesn't know won't hurt her, will it?"

Paul said, "I guess not." Jade then lowered her lips to his now erect 7" cock and started giving him a blow job. Paul thought that he had died and gone to heaven as he felt her lips go quickly up and down his cock. Jade was able to deep throat Paul which was something that he didn't get to experience with Donna as she wasn't able to take him all the way into her throat. He stared at Jade with drunken fascination as the lipstick that she was wearing was getting smeared all over his salvia slickened cock. He moaned as Jade lifted off his cock and started kissing his balls leaving them lipstick stained as well with lip prints. Paul moaned and said, "You're amazing at this girl!"

Jade looked at him, "You want me to stop?"

"Fuck no, if you're nasty enough to get on your knees in a bathroom stall and suck my dick, you ain't getting up until I fill your mouth up with my cum!"

"I am a nasty girl," Jade said taking Paul's cock back into her mouth and bobbing up and down faster.

Paul couldn't take it and said, "I'm gonna cum!" Jade continued sucking as Paul shot his cum into her mouth in five hard shots and Jade swallowed every last drop. Paul leaned his head back and moaned as Jade licked up the remnants of his cum from his cock and balls.

Jade laughed at him and said, "Listen, I'd live to stay in here and do even more, but I'm the host of this thing, and I've got to go out there and help Shawna announce the winner. Let's get you decent and you can go out there and I'll get u a drink that will help to sober you up."

"Sure," Paul slurred the word.

He stood up and Jade pulled his pants and underwear up and said to him, "You're going to have lipstick stains all in your underwear; you may want to change them or take them off before you go home!"

"Yeah," Paul replied to her. He fastened and zipped his jeans before he buckled his belt. Jade helped him toward the door and on the way a guy walked in and smiled at the pair.

"Hello, Jade," the man said to her.

"Hi, Kevin," Jade said.

Paul looked at her and said, "Friend of yours?"

"I have a lot of friends, Paul!"

"After that blow job, I can see why!"

Back out in the main bar, Jade went up and got the dink that she told Paul would sober him up, she brought it over to Paul and handed it to him. The show was almost over and during the finale where all the contests and Jade and Shawna all sang a couple songs together Paul managed to consume about half the drink and soon he found that he was having trouble, holding his head up. After the show he looked up and Jade was back beside him with her hand on his shoulder.

Paul was trying to send a text message to Donna as he noticed that it was close to time for her to leave work. Jade reached down and took the cell phone from his hands and said, "I'll help you out."

"Thank you," Paul said to Jade as he got to his feet and found that his knees were all rubbery and now instead of just staggering he was practically tripping over his own feet.

Once they made it to her car, Paul looked at Jade and said, "I'll tell you how to get me home."

Jade smiled at him sweetly and said, "Oh, no, that'd be too easy, I'm going to take you to a hotel so you can spend time with me."

Paul looked at her in panic, "I can't go to a hotel with you, my girlfriend will be home in a little bit and I need to be there when she gets there!" Then his head dropped onto his chest and Jade looked at him and smiled again.

Jade pulled into the parking lot of a hotel that was less than two miles from the bar that they had just left. Once she had the room in the back of the hotel she went back and helped Paul get out of the car, and took him into the room and laid him on the bed. Paul lifted his head to see Jade standing at the foot of the bed looking at him.

Paul said, "I guess it's your game!"

Jade looked at him and said, "Yes, it is!"

Paul smiled at her as Jade reached behind her to a radio that she had brought in with her and pushed the play button, she began to dance to Lita Ford's "Kiss Me Deadly". Jade kicked off her high heeled shoes and then lifted the skirt she was wearing and unhooked the garter belt and rolled the stocking slowly off her left leg and tossed so it landed on Paul's chest. Then she did the same with the left leg and moved up toward the head of the bed and grabbed Paul's right arm and tied it to the headboard then she slid across his body to do the same to his left arm. Paul looked up and her and said, "What was in that last drink?"

Jade looked at him and said, "I added a little something of my own to get you here, I want you and after your little statement of earlier, I didn't think you'd come along willingly." Then she stripped him from the waist down and started kissing and licking his cock again until she had him at full erection. Paul tested his bonds as Jade was consumed with cock and found that he was held tight and couldn't get loose without help.

Thinking a little clearer now Paul looked up at her as she rose up from his stiff cock, "What do you mean willingly?"

Jade said, "Well, Paul, not all things are as they seem." Jade then stood up and unzipped her skirt and slid it off sexily still swaying to the music but turning as she did so, allowing Paul to view her panty clad ass.

Paul thought to himself, "I've never had a big woman before, but hell I don't think this nasty bitch is going to give me a choice!"

With her back to him she slid the panties down her legs and then she pulled off her blouse and bra with her back still turned to Paul. Now completely naked she turned around and Paul saw what she was referring to earlier! Instead of a nice pussy to go with the voice and body that he thought was a woman was a fully erect 7" long 4" thick cock and balls! Jade smiled at him and said, "See what I mean, Paul!"

"Let me go, right this fucking minute! I ain't queer," Paul roared at the cross dresser before him as his cock shrunk to a completely limp state from the hard erection that he had momentarily.

Jade punched him in the face and said, "Shut up, I'm going to do whatever I want to you, and all you can do is lay there and take it like a man!"

Struggling with his bonds, Paul stared at his captor and said with fear in his voice, "What're you going to do to me?"

"You're my bitch, now!" Jade said reaching into the small bag that he had brought in pulled out a small container that Paul realized was a tube of K Y Jelly. "I'm going to fuck you in the ass till I shoot a load of cum so far up your ass that you'll be feeling it a week from now!"

"No," Paul begged, "please don't do this! I'll suck your cock or anything, just please don't fuck my ass!"

Jade laughed down at him as he lubed up his cock and moved toward Paul. "You need this Paul, you're a straight guy, and you wander into a gay bar to have a few beers! This is what you deserve! Drunk straight men stay away from gay bars Paul!" Jade then smeared the lube onto Paul's asshole, just as a cell phone began to ring.

Paul let out a sigh of relief as he realized the ringtone was the one that he had on his phone for Donna. Then he realized in horror that he couldn't answer it as Jade had taken his phone before they left the bar. When he stared up at Jade he saw that he was holding the phone in his hand.

Jade opened the phone and said, "Hello."

Paul could hear Donna say, "Is Paul there?"

Jade replied to Donna, "He's tied up at the moment, as a matter of fact, I'm about to fuck him in the ass!"

Donna yelled, "What the fuck?"

Jade said, "Yeah, you're stupid ass boyfriend stumbled into a gay bar while he was drunk and I decided that since I like my men straight, that I'd take a chance and fuck his ass while I have the chance to."

Donna said, "Where the hell are you and who in the hell are you?"

Jade said, "Can't talk now gotta fuck, now!" Jade closed the cell phone and laid it down on the table beside the bed. Jade then moved back down to where Paul's legs were and started toward where Paul lay restrained on the bed. Jade got close and Paul pulled his legs up and kicked at Jade.

Jade moved aside and the blow missed him and then he grabbed Paul's ankles and spread his legs. Paul had no choice but to look at Jade as he positioned his cock at the Pau's well lubed ass and started to press. Jade's cock penetrated his asshole and Paul cried out in pain as it felt like he was being torn in two.

Jade sneered down at him, "Cry like a bitch, while I fuck your virgin ass!"

Jade continued slamming his cock into Paul's ass going harder and faster with each stroke, and then Paul's cell phone started ringing again. Jade reached over and grabbed it while still fucking the man in the ass! "Hello," Jade said in a breathy voice.

"Let me talk to Paul, right this instant, you fucking queer," Donna roared at him.

"Sorry, he is busy with my cock in his ass, right now! As soon as I'm done with him, I'll call you and tell you where he is and you can come and help him," Jade said closing the phone and redoubling his efforts of fucking Paul's ass.

In humiliation Paul felt his cock begin to stiffen as Jade's cock massaged his prostate. Jade looked down and saw Paul's cock get hard and Jade reached down and stroked the now erect member. Jade said, "I'm going to cum at the same moment as you do!" Paul moaned as he realized that he was getting off on this humiliation. "Tell me when," Jade said.

Paul could do nothing but take the cock that was slamming hard into his ass, but he had to admit that he was enjoying the stroking that Jade was giving him. He gritted his teeth as he felt the cum build up in his balls, he said to Jade, "I'm going to cum!"

As the cum started to spurt from Paul's stiff cock in Jade's grip he then started to shoot his load deep into Paul's ass! As Paul unloaded his ass contracted on Jade's cock from muscle contractions, milking Jade's cock of every bit of cum from him. Jade thrust deep in one more time and groaned as he looked down at the cum all over Paul's stomach that he had unloaded on himself.

"Oh, you enjoyed it," Jade said getting up off the bed. Then he walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower. He came out and quickly dressed looking at Paul still tied to the bed.

"Let me go, you've had your fun," Paul said.

"No, I'm going to let your woman come and get you," Jade said picking up Paul's phone and calling Donna. "We are at Days Inn on the bypass room 456, you can come and get your man, I'm done with him!"

Donna was cussing at Jade as he closed the phone and cut it off. Jade said, "See you soon, stud!"

Paul laid there still tied to the bed as he watched Jade leave the door wide open, and his naked body was exposed to anybody who walked by. The humiliation seemed to continue to as he waited for Donna to arrive.

There is more to the story and I will tell that next time, when Paul gets revenge on Jade.