Jade's Special Day Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within seconds I felt her tongue lapping on my balls and shaft, as she did so well this morning.

I flicked to the picture of her sitting with her coat pulled down. That was the one I guessed from the bottom of the hill, but little did I know that he'd already seen everything by now.

Next she was in the same position, but had flung open the entire coat. She was sitting on it, flinging the left side over the arm of the bench, blocking my already hazy view, which is why I couldn't make out from so far away that she had once again revealed everything.

Then, she was in the same position but with her legs opened wide, and her swollen clit popping out, right there in the park. Fucking hell. This was like some sort of dream as I hit the forward button once more.

She was turned with her back to the camera, kneeled against the back of the bench with the replaced coat pulled to one side, unveiling her round, curvy ass to the camera lens. Then she was standing facing camera, with one leg on the bench, with her coat again open, and her fingers poised just above her clit. Fucking hell, she was nearly masturbating in front of him!

I am glad Jade was slowly, purposefully, teasing my dick, otherwise I would have already spunked my load all over her.

"...having fun baby?"

Jade was nothing if not a mischievous little cock-tease.

I continued to flick, as she moved around the bench, up and down, showing him various parts of her body. He was obviously feeling more confident, doing some zoomed shots, one of which was just from the belly button up, and Jade had both her hands on her tits, looking down the camera as if it was a big hard dick waiting for her to gulp down.

I clicked again and drew breath, as my eyes focused on a simple, close up shot of my spread-eagled girlfriend, her hand split down either side of her cunt. You could only see about four inches of her legs either side, and about six inches above her little mound of pubic hair. This was what made my heart race from the bottom of the hill.

"That's close." I said quietly, knowing that she would get my drift."

"Well, baby, he didn't know how to use the camera so I told him to just move himself, rather than waste time working it out. I had to reassure him as he eased closer baby. He had to rest his elbows just above my knees for that one, but I hope it was worth it."

Next...

"I was so fucking horny baby, and he asked me would I like to change locations for a bit. I wanted you to know everything was okay, so I pretended to check my messages. He was harmless, so I thought you might like the surprise.

"There are only about eight more pictures. It was a bit more private and we took our time."

She sank her head straight down onto my cock, as it fired straight to the back of her throat. She slowly and deliberately, inch by inch, pulled off before moving back down my shaft and up again. She knew this would stop me bursting, but also keep me right on the edge. I pressed the forward button.

Where was this? It looked like a wooden fence. The ground was dirt and leaves. Then I noticed a drainpipe running down the edge of shot, and realised it was behind that weird old hut that stood just 50 yards over the hill to the right, backing into a small clump of trees. They must have been around the back, shielded from any people passing by, including the jogger. I looked like it was used many years ago by a groundskeeper or something.

In the middle of the shot was Jade, her coat on the ground, her back to the camera and her hands above her head. Her palms were spread out on the wood, and her legs were behind her, parted half way with her ass pointed outwards, exactly like she had been arrested. Snap.

Next, in the same pose she had lowered one hand back onto her ass, and was tugging at her cheek, half revealing her tight little asshole. Snap.

On her knees, facing the camera, the shot was from down low and very close up. Quite arty, actually, but far beyond the limit I thought she would stretch to. Amazing. Snap.

On her knees, her coat below her, but with the rest of her body bolt upright. She was pushing her pelvis outwards and her legs were half parted. Her tits pointed slightly skywards, her torso tilted slightly backwards as she offered this sordid, image up to the unknown photographer around the back of an old dirty shed. Snap.

"I love your cock baby. Do you like my little private photo shoot."

I replied with a low grunt as she continued to slowly deep throat my dick.

Standing up, ass pushed back against the cold wood, both hands on the very top inside of her thighs. She was starting down the camera with a half, whorish smile. Snap.

Holy... back onto her coat, with her ass on the ground and her back against the wall... her legs spread wide open with her knees in the air and her feet in the ground. Her feet were just about in the front of the shot, her desperate cunt open and begging to be pleased. Snap.

The same position... only this time her right hand had moved from her side and was pulling her soaking lips apart. Given the setting, she looked half like a glamour model and partly like some trailer park fuck-slut. Within minutes she had gone from a quick flash to a full-on, x-rated porn picture. SNAP

With my head in the clouds, I moved onto the last picture... another close up. Between her legs you could make out a small patch of the woodland below her, but it could have been taken anywhere. She was obviously on all fours, and her pussy and ass took up almost the entire shot. He must have been about the length of my cock away. SNAP.

I gazed open mouthed, then Jade spoke as she wanked my shaft.

"You must be on the last one. I had to beg him to take it, and he made me promise him something in return. I will get to that in a moment, my master. I was enjoying teasing him so much by the end. He did take about a minute to press the capture button once he was behind me though." She giggled.

Next...

"I put my coat on and took the camera from his hand. He was opened mouth. I don't think even in forty odd years he had been so shocked. When I took the camera, he actually said thank you! Then he reminded me that I had agreed to do something for him in return for taking that last picture."

What a fucking tease. I knew she was trying to make me jump to conclusions. Go on...

With that, she slipped from below me, reaching out awkwardly and stuffing her hand into the pocket of her coat, pulling out a business card, before passing it up to me and rewrapping her fingers around my dick.

"He wants a couple of pictures as a memento. When I was on all floors with my ass and pussy pushed up towards him, I promised I would send him some if he got right up close to me. God love him. I glanced once or twice – well, loads of times – at his dick and he was hard after I had undone three buttons. I gave him a peck on the cheek and was half tempted to reach down and give him a squeeze but that would only confuse him after I told him the pictures were for my boyfriend."

She then explained that she had told him I was waiting in the car park as they were walking to the new location, as she wanted to be sure he understood the score.

"So, are you going to send him some? If you do take my face out of them. He has the images in his head anyway, but he did do a good job, didn't he, you little slut?"

"Well, he had the perfect cock lover to guide him. I suppose he deserves payment."

We both chuckled, as she began lapping at my balls and jerking me slowly.

I picked out the very final picture and quickly cropped the one of her with her buttons undone fully for the first time, to remind him of his cock getting hard. No amount of wanking could give him one percent of the joy of fucking and satisfying Jade, which I would take care of personally, a little later.

I used an old student email address that didn't have my name on it, and sent our hard-up stranger his reward.

"Done," I said, and without even having to order Jade, she returned to my dick, and sucked it fast and hard.

Now it was my turn to embarrass myself, so to speak. Roughly 20 seconds later I was shooting shot after shot into her mouth, as she moaned and swallowed gulp after gulp. She moved back barely off my length, wanking every last bit into her mouth, and began talking.

"Is that all you can manage you little slut? You too turned on at your whore girlfriend? Are you going to wank over those pictures just like the man? Was I too willing? Was I too eager to show him my cunt? Let your slave clean your cum of your dick while you get yourself together."

As she licked enthusiastically, as I glanced at the clock to see it was now creeping towards the end of the afternoon. I was exhausted, yet very pleased with my 'slave for the day'.

I grabbed her onto her feet, moved her into the bedroom and, somewhat cruelly, licked her pussy right up until the point of no return... then stopped before she could release all that built up tension.

"You bastard!" she screamed jokingly.

"Just wait. It will be all the better when I let you. Let's nap for an hour. We have a big night ahead. Hands up."

She looked confused, but did as I demanded. I got up from the bed, reached into the drawer and pulled out two sets of handcuffs, proceeding to fix both of her arms to the iron bars of our bed,

"I know you won't be able to resist bringing yourself off, so just in case..."

She smiled, her face flushed with complete, carnal desire.

"Bastard."

12