Jade's Special Day Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jade took it from my hand and headed back down stairs in her little nightdress, which she would now reveal for a second time to my friend at the front door.

She returned a minute later with that familiar naughty grin, asking, "what now?"

I told her to go and wait for me in bed. It was almost time for her to cum. She excitingly clapped her hands and turned tail.

I put my own phone memory card into the computer slot and copied the offending pictures to my own phone, before closing down my console. I was ready to head into the bedroom when my phone buzzed. It was a text from Paul.

"Can you make sure Jade answers the door from now on? What a cheeky little bitch! Laters mate."

I laughed quietly. He deserved that after what I had just seen on his wife's... ah. Fuck. Jade's phone. No wonder Paul had been so eager to return it on his own, in a taxi!

I then remembered the pictures I had taken earlier of Jade chained and asleep to our bed, and knew that, in trying to use Jade to disrobe Adele, I had given my best friend access to more than a glimpse of my girlfriend in her underwear.

My mind was buzzing with the possibilities of what photos Jade had kept on her phone and what she had deleted. I would deal with that tomorrow, but right now I had to relieve my slave.

Jade was lying on the bed with her little number pulled up to her waist and her baby blue sheer panties around her ankles. She was slowly playing with her clit, rolling it between her fingers, tilting her head to the left and smiling at me.

I stripped naked, my hard cock spring out to attention.

"You liked the pictures?"

She knew it was a silly question.

I climbed between her legs, handing her my phone before burying my head into her pussy, wasting no time in pressing my tongue against her button.

I moved an inch from her soaking cunt and delivered my final order.

"Look through the pictures we have taken from Adele's phone. Tell me if you like anything in particular. Cum when you want, then your day as a slave is over."

She spasmed at every lick of her slit. I went slowly, using just an inch or two of my finger to invade her opening, reaching up to tease her sensitive insides.

"Jesus, Luke. I didn't think Adele would ever do that."

I knew what picture she meant.

"She told me she never let Paul take pictures in the bedroom. Little slut probably can't even remember this. Paul must have been saving up his cum for this. She is covered."

I began to press down a little harder on her clit and increased my pace slightly as she moaned deeply and tried her best to keep her hips from lifting off the bed altogether. It was time...

All I had to do was to apply pressure with my mouth to the top of her pussy, while snaking my tongue down onto her clit and fingering her, suddenly, at lightning speed. I knew her lovely cunt so so well.

She screamed as she finally got her release, throwing foul-mouthed abuse at me as she exploded all over our bed.

"fuck... finger my cunt... don't stop... you dirty fucking whore."

Eventually, her words slowed down and she began to breath normally again. She looked spent.

Then, she handed me my phone and told me to stand up beside the bed. She then followed me, falling to her knees and leaning her mouth underneath my length, as she began sucking and lapping at my balls, reaching up to wank my dick.

A minute later and she had her tongue just touching the tip, jerking me fast and asking me to complete a simple task.

"... you want to cum on my face just like Paul did on Adele? Can you manage as much cum, you dirty man? You want a matching picture?"

She had hardly got the last word of that last question out when I erupted, sending a thick stream of white that hit her forehead and fell down across her left eye and her cheek. I managed another that landed slightly lower across her right cheek, before leaning my cock to her lips and releasing a smaller load onto her lips. I reached for the camera and Jade grabbed my dick, moving it into position just above her face, ready for the one-shot photo session.

Click.

She licked the cum from her lips before climbing to her feet and heading to the bathroom... the perfect final act of a day I will never forget.

I lay on the bed and slipped into a wonderful sleep before she came back to bed, despite my attempts to stay conscious.

As I drifted off, I remembered the panties that Adele had worn and were now my property. I wondered what I would find on Jade's phone tomorrow and recalled the picture of Adele in the black panties that I hadn't seen yet. What a way to fall asleep!

Jade's day as a slave was over. Over the coming weeks, we would discover that our fun and games came with a price. I should make it clear that it was a price not only worth paying, but an enjoyable one, but that's another story for another day when I get the chance.


* Thanks for reading this series. I tried to keep it as close to the actual facts as possible, which meant I didn't invent some mass orgy that never happened. I hope you enjoyed it. I will try to find time to write about what happened next as it was another tale worth telling!

12