Jade's Trip to Thailand Ch. 1-4

Story Info
Jade's vacation is wilder than she imagined.
7.8k words
4.29
69.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Animal
Animal
33 Followers

Chapter - 1

Jade was laying on the white sandy beach in Thailand. The sun was shining hot enough to make her sweat but the cool breeze kept her comfortable. As she lay on her back feeling the soft towel beneath her Jade listened to the breeze blowing though the palm trees that lined the beach. A vacation alone on the opposite side of the world was more adventure than she had ever dreamed of having. She felt that after her first sexual experience it was best to get away and relax by herself.

"Only one thing could make this any better," she said to herself while rolling onto her stomach. Jade reached back and unclasped her bathing suit top allowing a better tan for her back. This also freed her sensitive round breasts with their large brown nipples to enjoy the towel's soothing pressure. The rolling movement caused her bathing suit bottom to run up farther and into the slit between her near-virgin pussy lips. Virgin except for that one animal-like experience with two men she thought wistfully. Jade could feel the pressure on her clitoris and squeezed her thighs together to until she could feel her clit twitching with arousal.

That 'Only one thing' that was missing was a man's hard cock and Jade could think of little else. Usually she kept herself so busy with work and homeowner responsibilities that there was no energy for her lustful desires. But lying out on this beautiful beach without a care in the world left Jade with one tiny yet great care throbbing between her legs. That throbbing was slowly being joined but a seeping wetness oozing out of the depths of her pussy.

Jade is an attractive Chinese-American woman in her thirties. She has dark expressive brown eyes and a sexy mouth set into her pretty freckled face. Though she is only 5 feet tall and weighs around 100 pounds she has large beautiful breasts with long brown nipples jutting out from them. Beneath her slightly rounded belly is a tiny little pussy as only an Asian woman can have. Half the size of a Caucasian woman's pussy but with thicker lips and a very large sensitive clit, Jade had spent countless hours pleasuring herself with her vibrator. Except for one almost dream like double penetration with her friend I and a black man who worked for the Phone Company she was still a virgin waiting to give it to the perfect man. As the months went by her passion and desire mounted to the point of fantasizing every possible avenue of pleasure she would share with the man of her dreams.

My name is I and I had also been dreaming for quite some time. I'm not exactly a virgin, yet I had never met a woman I could love as well as fuck. In fact I had pleasured over a hundred women, some married some with their husbands watching or even joining in. Even prostitutes had told me to keep my money because I was the best fuck she had ever had. But I was still unfulfilled waiting for that perfect woman whether White, Black or Asian it didn't matter. She just had to be woman enough to handle every one of my lusts.

So I found himself walking alone on the beach in Thailand, a country full of beautiful women but just not the right one. As I walked along feeling the combination of sun and sea breeze I felt my cock swinging back and forth in my swim shorts. "Shit, I wish I had one of those sexy Thai girls to suck this thing" I thought and then regretted it as my brother started to swell in my shorts. I stopped walking and tried to concentrate on getting my hard-on down but then noticed a lone woman lying on the beach. She kept clenching and unclenching her butt muscles in an obvious effort to squeeze her clit until she came. "Takes a hell of a woman to cum just from squeezing her ass" I thought while remembering my last girl friend that could do that. Why, this little Korean girl Suu could even have an anal orgasm just from clenching her ass she was so sexy.

So, I started walking quietly around towards the front of this intriguing woman, noticing her small size and dark hair that indicated she might be Asian and maybe even another sexy Korean girl I hoped. I thought I could hear her moaning softly as I got closer and now my cock was pounding in my shorts wanting to burst out. It wasn't so large, maybe 6 inches long but far thicker than the average cock with a big mushroom like head. And long lasting with the sweetest cum I thought proudly. "All that pineapple juice really did pay off," I thought to myself as I got close enough to smell Jade's arousal wafting up from her soaking pussy.

By now Jade had worked herself up to a frenzy of lust. She was imagining the pressure from her panties and towel were actually a man's lips and tongue roughly working her clit. Indeed it was now twice its normal size and pounding with the blood coursing through it. Her fantasy had been joined by the thoughts of another man slowly spreading her tiny butt cheeks to expose her also near-virgin anus. Then he would slide his well-lubricated cock deep into her ass even as her clit rocked in orgasm.

She was rocking her hips back and forth while clenching her ass and about to cum when her imagination became a little bit psychic. She thought she saw a man standing in front of her wearing nothing but white swim shorts. He was short for a Caucasian man, more Asian sized but with heavy well formed chest and arm muscles. His hair was long red and curly surrounding deep-set green eyes and a long nose. But all of Jade's attention was on the bulge in the front of his pants.

She lifted her head slightly and opened her mouth in anticipation of tasting the man's cock when her orgasm finally caught up with her. Jade felt the spasms roll from her stomach down to her swollen pussy lips sending a jet of her hot musky juice to soak her panties. Her clit was pulsing all on its own and the tune of the clitoral orgasm joined with the spasms deep in her pussy to send a long guttural moan out of her throat. All this was too much for Jade's extremely sensitive and maybe a bit perverse ass and she felt her anus go into spasms too sending her all the way over the edge. The over whelming orgasms shook her for at least 2 minutes, all the while moaning, groaning and grunting in perverse sensual abandon.

"Oh my god, it's Jade, she's in Thailand too! She never even touched herself with her fingers" I thought with one part of my mind. Another part was at first only aware of the insistent throbbing of my cock and then of the aching and tightening of my balls. Too late I realized Jade had swept me up in the power of her orgasms and my cock lurched and leaped in my shorts, spraying thick white cum throughout my shorts until it ran down my thigh in a river of passion and desire. "Uuuuhhhhh" I groaned as the tension poured out of my balls at the sight of Jade's passion.

Hearing the sound Jade's eyes opened wide and incredulous that her friend Jim was in Thailand too and that he was standing in front of her cumming in his pants even as she did the same. Jade wasn't sure if she was embarrassed at her discovery, offended at his intrusion, or aroused that they had just cum together without even touching each other.

Chapter -2

Jade rose up from the sand with a smile, her large brown eyes teasing my groin. I could see her huge brown nipples standing out tall and proud against her swimsuit while the sweat dripped down between her full breasts. As she turned and walked away, swinging her tiny hips beneath her swimsuit, I felt that even my tongue was getting hard and stiff with anticipation. I couldn't help myself, I followed her as though in a trance across the sandy beach and into a stand alone beach resort cabin. 'What in the world am I doing?' I thought to myself as I followed her up to her door and on inside as she entered her private room. My cock was throbbing hard and straining against the front of my shorts trying to get out.

'What on earth am I doing?' Jade thought to herself as she reached her door and knew that her old friend was following her. From the moment she saw him at the beach, she knew there was something very special going on. Part of it was the way he silently watched as Jade had enjoyed an orgasm while laying on the sand. Part of it was the way his stiff cock had twitched in his pants as though he was cumming just at the sight of her. Jade knew she shouldn't be bringing this guy I home with her and yet it wasn't possible to ignore the aching hardness of her nipples or the wetness of her pussy seeping into her swimsuit. 'Oh my god, I'm so aroused I could cum just from him looking at me' she thought to herself and shivered a little at the thought. 'Well, I can't stop it now, I just hope he knows how to please me' and she unlocked the door.

I watched as she slowly made her way to the double bed in the middle of the room and then I closed the door behind me, locking both the knob and the dead bolt. I had trouble getting my breath it was so erotic the way she relaxed on her back and began fingering her pussy right through the material of her swim suit. My own hands began to rub the bulge in the front of my shorts as I watched her slip out of both the top and bottom of her suit. As Jade lay back with her knees up and legs spread, her hand went under the pillow. She brought her hand out holding a bright yellow vibrator, which was already buzzing expectantly. Jade's eyes were tightly closed and her lips were pinched together as the vibrator worked its way down her round stomach and over the soft mound of pubic hair. Jade reached down with her other hand and gently separated her pussy lips, allowing the vibrator to nose its way into the tender slit between them. She brought her hand up slowly, lifting on the hooded skin protecting her clitoris. With the skin pulled back I was shocked at the size of her perfectly round pearl. Thicker than any clit I had ever seen I swear it grew before my eyes, becoming twice as long as it was thick and visibly twitching with excitement. The vibrator slowly edged its way up the slit of her pussy until it barely flicked the tip of her clit. Jade sucked in her breath and bit her lower lip in her attempts to control her pleasure. Now the vibrator circled slowly around her clit, lightly touching the edges each time it circled around the center of her passion. Before my semen could burst from my swollen cock I ripped my shorts off allowing it to jerk freely in the fresh air. Precum was glistening on the tip but I had managed to free it before the explosion in my shorts could take place.

"Oh shit I'm going to cum" Jade breathed in her faint voice and opened her eyes to see a rock hard cock pulsing in front of her. "Oooohhhh" she moaned as the vibrator found the tip of her clit and made tiny circles around it. It was sending shivers up her stomach causing her nipples to get painfully hard. The shivers traveled up to her face making her eyelids flutter and her lips curled up at the edges. 'Ewww the whole room must smell of my hot pussy juice' she thought as her nostrils flared with the smell of the passion about to over whelm her body. "Oh pleaaasssse" she begged while opening her legs wide for me to see deep into her pink pussy. She brought the vibrator up to her mouth and licked the tip, tasting the musky hot juice that had just oozed out of her hungry pussy. Now her whole body was trembling on the edge of orgasm. The tremors ran down both thighs causing her toes to curl into tight balls of tension. "Oh yes, eat my pussy" she hissed through clenched teeth as I kneeled down between her outstretched legs.

As I watched Jade working her vibrator up and down her hot pussy my shorts came all the way off freeing my manhood to grow and swell to its full extent. I knelt down on the floor watching the juice pouring out of her tight pussy. Her pussy was tiny like all Asian women with short thick lips with little balls of flesh at the tips. Her lips were pinched tightly together allowing only the tiniest glimpse of the pink tunnel that was concealed within. Just above the wet lips Jade's clit was throbbing with the pulsing of her blood. It glistened with cum which she had smeared on it with the tip of the vibrator. As I leaned forward she opened her legs still wider and I got a deep whiff if her hot and sexy smelling pussy. The juices were flowing out and down the crack of her ass, making her ass cheeks sticky with cum and lubricating her anus, which was now pulsing and throbbing with excitement.

Now I let my tongue slowly sink into the fold between her pussy lips and then gently slide upwards to the top and flick across the tip of her clitoris. I heard a muffled groan but was too enthralled to wonder as my tongue dipped in again for another deeper lick. Each lick went deeper and each time I swirled my tongue around her clit longer and faster. The muffled moans increased in intensity and they seemed to reach a peak as I buried my tongue as far as it could reach into her hot sticky tunnel. I brought my tongue up for a final lick of her clit before wrapping my lips around it to suck her into oblivion. Just then I saw why Jade had been moaning with such a deep muffled sound. The vibrator had found its way into her mouth and she was sucking it like a cock, deep throating and licking the tip as though she expected to get a load of semen any moment.

As my lips sucked her pulsing clit into my mouth I let my thumb slowly ease into the opening to Jades dripping pussy. It immediately sucked as a hungry baby pulling the whole length of my thumb into her depths. Knowing this was going to send her into the clouds I sucked the length of her clit allowing my teeth to gently scrape the edges until her hips bucked and she shoved her clit forcefully into my mouth. My thumb was buried all the way to my palm in her pussy and now my middle finger probed her cum soaked anus. It was greeted by the same hungry sucking action and before I knew it I had a thumb and a finger buried in both her hot holes. I sucked her clit with all the pent up passion of the day until her pussy lips flared out like flower in full bloom and a river of cum jetted out of her pussy and ran down my chin.

Jade felt the blood rushing to her face causing her to flush. She had never even considered licking her vibrator let alone doing it in front of a man. She felt that she was totally out of control and there was no turning back now. As the incredible pleasure the tongue was bringing to her pussy swept over her Jade felt the vibrator working its way deeper in her mouth. 'My god it has a mind of it own' she thought as moans escaped from deep in her gut and worked their way out around the vibrator. The moans took on a greater and greater urgency as the invading tongue penetrated deeply into her pussy. "Uuuuuggghhhhh" she groaned as she felt first a finger penetrate her pussy and then another one sink deep into her ass. The vibrator was fucking hotly in and out of her throat as the sudden waves of pleasure finally broke loose. For what seemed like hours Jade screamed around the vibrator yet sucked madly on it at the same time. She bucked wildly on the sucking lips and felt her cum flooding into my mouth. 'Oh my god I'm fainting' she thought as the last waves of pleasure swept from her tightly curled toes to the electrified hair on the top of her head.

I gently pulled the vibrator from Jade's mouth and replaced it with my aching cock. She seemed to have passed out yet there was a faint smile on her lips as she tasted the precum dripping from my cock. For a time I just sat still and looked at her face. Chinese women are so beautiful anyway but Jade had the addition of freckle-covered cheeks and such large expressive eyes. I tangled my fingers into her hair, which was kept short and neat, pulling my cock deeper into her mouth. I was hoping she was just resting and so was pleased to feel the first tentative sucking action as Jade tested the taste of my cock in her mouth. She quickly lost any inhibition and began sucking madly on my cock head, making loud slurping sounds as she tried to get the full length of my cock down her throat.

The excitement had just built up too much pressure in my balls and it had to be released. As Jade succeeded in swallowing the last inch of my cock into her throat I felt the cum boiling up my shaft. Without warning my cock head swelled in her mouth and exploded in long pulses of semen spurting spasms. Sucking and swallowing hungrily Jade pulled every drop out of the depths of my balls until I collapsed on the bed completely spent. I looked over at Jade as she licked her lips and ate the few drops that had leaked onto her chin.

Jade lay back allowing the last of my cum to drip down her throat. Her mouth was filled with the salty sweet taste of semen and she decided that she liked it so much, she'd have it every chance she got from now on.. As she scooped up the few drops of cum on her chin and licked them off her finger Jade looked over at me. 'I think that cock will fit really good in my pussy' she thought with a smile.

Chapter -3

They had been lying together for several minutes enjoying the after glow of their orgasms when Jade felt the heat start to build again in the depths of her pussy. She looked over at me, I was sound asleep on his back, and made up her mind. 'I want everything and I want it now' she thought to herself as she climbed on top of my sleeping form. Letting her still dripping pussy slide up and down on my semi-hard shaft, Jade leaned forward and dangled her long distended nipples in my face. One big brown nipple pressed against my lips and they opened to allow it inside. I began sucking and licking it making it swell still harder and sending shivers up her spine. Then she felt the unmistakable hardening of my cock against her pussy as she slid it up and down it's length.

I woke up to a hard nipple in my mouth and did what came natural. Sucking and licking it I felt Jade's nipple grow and harden in my mouth. I let it plop out and reached for the other one, giving it the same treatment until her second nipple was equally hard and stiff. All the while I could feel the tight pussy lips, still sticky with Jade's cum sliding up and down my cock trying to coax it into readiness. I felt my cock respond with several pulsating jerks and it was hard and throbbing against her tight little opening. I felt Jade pull her nipple out of my mouth and I opened my eyes to see the long strings of saliva stuck to her nipple and to my bottom lip.

Jade lifted her ass up in the air and felt her breast pop out of my mouth. She grabbed hold of my suddenly stiff cock with both hands and guided to her wet and sticky opening. Sliding the head back and forth between the lips until she sure he was aligned with the hole Jade lunged down with all her might. My cock seared into her depths knocking the wind from her lungs with a great unladylike grunt. She felt my balls slap against her ass and she ground her pussy against my cock. She rotated her hips in tight circles causing my cock head to rotate inside the depths of her pussy in large wide circles driving her mad with desire. The with a sucking sound that filled the room Jade raised her ass high in the air until just the tip of my cock was separating her pussy lips.

This time I looked up with my deep green eyes into the Jade's wide brown eyes as she raised herself up on my cock. Our eyes locked in heated passion as she thrust her pussy down on my cock again. "Uuuuuuggggghhhhh" she grunted again, as her pussy was stretched and deeply penetrated by my cock. 'Its so nasty the way she moans and grunts when she fucks' I was thinking. It made my hard cock grow even harder as Jade began a rapid and powerful thrusting action. Every one of I's senses was overwhelmed as Jade fucked me with animal intensity. The feeling of Jade's tight pussy sucking my cock head all the way up her love tunnel was joined by the clamp she put on the base of my shaft on each down thrust. The room was filled with the slippery, slurping sounds of her pussy sucking and fucking my cock along with their ragged breathing and Jade' animal like grunting as she slammed her ass down hard onto my cock. Now her nostrils flared with the musky smell of her pussy cum as it poured out of their tight coupling and down my cock to puddle on the bed below my balls.

Animal
Animal
33 Followers