JAG Revisited Pt. 01

Story Info
Sarah & Harm recount old affairs starting with Lt. Pike.
13.9k words
4.77
29.9k
15
6

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,214 Followers

The following stories will be written part in the first person where Harm and Mac speak about their past affairs. The recounting of these stories will be told in the third person as they occurred.

*****

Mac was curled up on her sofa. Harm had his arms wrapped around her. Sarah was dressed in a pair of old sweats. Naked beneath it Harm couldn't take his eyes off the indentations her huge nipples and even larger areoules made in the soft material.

Sarah looked up into Harm's equally dark eyes and planted a tiny peck on his lips; "So tell me Harm, over your years as a JAG officer, just how many women were you intimate with?"

He chuckled and shook his head from side to side; "Oh no you don't Mac, after all of these years of the two of us dancing around becoming lovers and better yet, husband and wife, there is no way I'm going to go down that road!"

"Oh please Harm, if you tell me, I'll spill mine to you!"

He shook his head again; "No, no way Mac!"

She pulled back and sat against the back of the sofa. She rolled her shoulders and her huge swaying breasts brushed against his large muscled arm and pouted playfully; "Please Harm, how about this, you tell me about your first couple and then I'll spill mine to you. Come on it will be fun, maybe I'll even spice things up while you start your story!"

"Oh Mac, I know I'm going to regret this, but okay!" He took a deep breath and looked up trying to remember who was first and second. He remembered vividly, but didn't want to look like he knew so well. "Mmmm, I think the first two were Lt. Kate Pike and Lt. Meg Austin. Kate was first then there was Meg. I ended it with the two of them after the three of us disarmed a bomb and ended up in a wild threesome. After that Kate was reassigned and Meg and I had only a professional involvement!"

Sarah giggled; "I knew it, Pike told me there wasn't anything going on between the two of you, but I knew better."

"Listen Mac, when you met Kate, you were with Brumby and I was with Rene. She was telling the truth, there wasn't anything going on then between the two of us."

"Okay, okay I believe you, so come on spill the details!"

"Okay Sarah, here is what happened!"

I met Lt. J.G. Kate Pike when we were assigned to investigate a disappearance of a female aviator on the Patrick Henry. We were called out of a navy ball, we were still in our dress whites and were escorted to a plane that took off at Andrews and took us directly to the Patrick Henry. When we got there we immediately hit the ground running. We had to determine if the disappearance was a suicide, accident or murder. That is where I first met Bud Roberts; he was the liaison for us. He, after a few hours secured us sleeping quarters and flight jumpsuits to wear. Kate and I immediately saw the sexual tension between the two of us. We had some heated discussions about how to proceed with the case. There were two or three times we were inches apart and I had to show real control not to grab her and ravish her slim, but gorgeous body. Unlike the girl next door Meg Austin, Kate was more seductive and reeked sex. Those dark blue eyes, those pert breasts and long slim legs got my libido charged up."

"Okay, okay Harm I understand, she was sexually appealing, tell me what happened."

"Do you just want the sex or how it came about?"

"Sorry, please tell me how it evolved, go on."

"Okay Mac, here is the story!"

Bud got Harm and Kate a couple of flight jump suit and they were again arguing and Harm dismissed Bud while in his quarters. He removed his dress whites and was in his skivvies and suddenly Kate stopped arguing and gazed down at his stiffening cock. He slipped into his jumpsuit and looked at Kate and asked her if she was changing or not. She asked him to turn around and he did, but he was watching her through a mirror on the wall. She slipped out of her suit coat and blouse and wiggled out of her skirt. When she kicked off her shoes he turned around and just stared at her in her sexy bra and panties. Harm didn't move, but somehow suddenly she was in his arms, her bra and panties disappeared and so did his jumpsuit. Her legs were around his waist and he was buried deep in her hot, tight pussy. His hands were gripping her tiny, tight ass and she was riding him and kissing Harm passionately. All of a sudden he heard her yell; "Harm, Harm, what are you thinking, wake-up!" He shook his head and he was still in his jump suit and she was in hers. Harm daydreamed the whole erotic scene."

"So you're telling me you and Pike never...!"

"Oh no we did, just not that assignment. Things got hairy and I had to go on a mission with the CAG and I ended up saving him. My old flying buddies finally forgave me for my crash on the Patrick Henry and one of the guys gave me my gold wings to wear. Pike and I got on the COG to take out prisoner to Naples for the trial. Kate never took off on a carrier before and I reached over to buckle her in and once again we were inches apart. She whispered; "You know what they say about a pilot in dress whites and wearing gold wings!" We were about to kiss and the plane took off sending us both back in our seats."

"So you two didn't get together?"

"Oh we sure did, but that's another story Mac!"

"So out with it, you're getting me so fucking hot, come on, out with it."

"Okay, here is what happened next."

When they got to Naples they were placed in an old romantic hotel overlooking the city. They had adjoining rooms and just after getting into their rooms He heard a tapping on their adjoining doors. Harm opened the door and Kate was standing there in her bare feet, her cover was off and her hands were in her hair, she was unbraiding her hair that was pinned up. He moved her hands away and finished the job for her. She always had a way of looking up into his eyes, her lips were always parted and her tongue was always licking and her teeth were nibbling at her lips. Harm was lost in her dark eyes and suddenly they were locked in a heated kiss.

Kate's hands immediately went to Harm's belt and opening it, she yanked down his zipper. His pants fell and she broke the kiss and drifted down to her knees. She licked those luscious lips once again and gazed up at him." "I've been dreaming of this ever since you took off your clothes and stood before me in only your boxers. Now I'm going to see what's under these!" She tugged down his boxers and immediately her mouth went to work on his cock. She licked and kissed every square inch of his cock and then opened her mouth wide and took half of his length into her oral cavity. At this rate he knew he wouldn't last long and he wanted to feast on her luscious body. Harm tore off his top and standing naked with his pants and boxers about his ankles, he kicked at them and she let go of his cock and tore them off along with his shoes and socks. She moved to resume sucking him, but he caught her by her arms and drew her to her feet, she protested, but he kissed her hard to shut her up. He picked her up in his arms and carried her over to the bed and planted her in the center of the large king sized bed.

He slid onto the bed and she giggled and tried to escape. Harm stopped her and trapped her fully clothes body beneath his naked body. He looked down at her and they searched each other's eyes and he slowly lowered his body to hers. She struggled, but by the time he was pressed against her, her struggles stopped and she wrapped her arms around his naked back and her fingers raked up and down his back. He kissed her fiercely and she accepted his tongue and they sucked back and forth on each other's mouth. He captured her hands and used one of his own to hold them above her head. With his other hand he began to unbutton her blouse, one button at a time. She wiggled from side to side trying to avoid this, but he knew she was just playing hard to get and when he reached the button at her tiny waist, her struggling ceased and she just watched him intently.

Harm used one hand to part her blouse and he lowered his mouth to begin raining kisses all over her neck, bare shoulders and upper chest. Sliding lower, and still holding her hands above her head, he planted wet kisses about her lower chest and heaving flat belly. Using his teeth to pull at her blouse, he tugged it from her incredibly tight skirt. He let go and watched her legs flail about, but she didn't struggle too much. It was evident she really wasn't trying to escape.

Harm popped open the last two buttons on her blouse and with it parted completely; he gazed at the slim and trim figure beneath him. Pulling at her arms, she nearly sat straight up and he pulled the blouse free from her shoulders and one at a time, he let go of her hand, removed her blouse and recaptured her hands.

Kate was no longer struggling and he smiled down at her and lowering his head he kissed her again. This time she responded and kissed him back as hard as he kissed her. He broke the kiss and she whispered to him; "Please Harm, let go of my hands, I want to play too!"

Harm did as she asked and her fingers combed through his hair and drew his mouth down to her bra covered tits.

"I have to tell you Mac, her tits were not the largest I've ever seen, but they were perfectly shaped and were the firmest I've even encountered."

She struggled behind her and popped open the clasp and he tore it from her body. They had to be a large B or a small C, but they were incredible. He sucked her large areoules and nipples into his mouth. They covered the entire crown of her tits and they were puckered and stiff as can be. He moved from one to the other and back again. She was moaning and groaning continuously.

Harm shifted his weight on her and she rose up on her elbows and watched intently as he undid her belt and lowered the zipper on her tight skirt. He wiggled it from side to side and finally it cleared her slim hips and ass. He tossed it to the floor and slid his hands up and down her slender legs and when he reached her tiny lace panties, he found them soaked. He lowered his mouth and latched onto the panties and sucked her tight lips into his mouth along with her panties. She shot off like a rocket and came immediately. She fell back to the bed and rolled from side to side as her slender, gorgeous body shook and quivered from her intense orgasm.

Harm pulled back and removed her cum filled panties and tossed them to the floor. He slid his hands up and down her slender thighs and began to finger fuck her while he went down on her again. She rolled over onto her belly to try and escape his mouth, but he twisted around and continued to finger her drooling pussy. He drew her to her knees and with that gorgeous, tiny ass wiggling at him, he attacked her butt, he stuffed his tongue in her puckered hole while he pumped his fingers in and out of her pussy. He pulled his fingers out of her and gripping her hips, he rose up quickly and lodged his cock at the entrance to her pussy. He held her slim hips tightly and slowly, inch by inch fed his cock into her. She reared up and he twisted her head around and caught her mouth with his own.

Kate was beyond thinking now and she kissed him right back and began to push her gorgeous ass against him. They got into a steady rhythm and his room was filled with both of them panting and breathing heavily. Their skin slapped against one another and it echoed through the room. He pulled out of her and rolled onto his back. Harm pulled Kate over on top of him and she whipped her head around, her curly long chestnut brown hair looked amazing and disheveled. Her lips were parted and she looked down at him with lust in her eyes and heard her say; "Okay Harm, you wanted me, you caught me, now what are you going to do with me?"

He grabbed her by her tiny ass and raised her above his cum-soaked cock and lowered her onto his spear. He watched as her eyes rolled back in her head and the air left her lungs. She started panting wildly as she started to rise and lower her slender body on his cock. He wanted to close his eyes so he could last longer, but seeing this gorgeous brunette bouncing on his cock, he just couldn't tear his eyes away. He began to run his hands all over her body, through her hair, down her slender back and squeezing her tight ass. He moved to her constantly moving legs, they were so slender, but still shapely. He loved caressing her flat belly and moving up to her orange sized tits, he strummed her nipples. When he did this, she started cumming again. When she did this, he lost it and began pouring his cum deep into her pussy. He came so hard, it filled her tiny pussy and it overflowed onto his thighs.

They fucked two more times that night and over the next week, every day after the trial ended, they rushed back to the hotel and fucked till they fell asleep exhausted. Once they returned to the states, she was reassigned and that is when Harm met Lt. J.G Meg Austin.

"Wow Harm, I'm jealous, I would have loved to have seen you and Kate together." She slid her hands along Harm's thighs and finding his stiff cock, she stroked it through his tight running shorts.

Harm slapped her hand away; "Okay Mac, your turn tell me what happened with your husband."

"Okay, okay, it's rather boring and a little demeaning, but here is what happened!"

Sarah first met Chris Range, later her good for nothing husband at high school. She was rebelling and stayed out late most nights to stay clear of her drunk and abusive father. She began drinking just like he did and Chris, being the slime that he was, he was happy to supply her with all the alcohol she needed. They ended up in the back of his van. He had a mattress there and things progressed from oral sex on him, to oral sex on her and finally they were fucking nearly every night. Sarah couldn't remember a night when she didn't get drunk that they didn't end up fucking in the back of his van.

"If you don't mind Harm, I'd rather continue with that story and not go into any of the sex we had, I'm not proud of any of that and it was the darkest time in my life. I just would like to say, I ended up getting pregnant and had a miscarriage when he slapped me around and I ended up drinking way too much. I ended up leaving him and joining the Marines, the best decision I ever made. Please let's just pass this part of my life. I'd much rather hear about you and Meg. After that I'll tell you in detail about my affair with John Farrow, is that okay?"

"Well Mac, it was disappointing, but I agree. There is no reason to go and unearth all of those bad memories. The story about Meg and I is very hot, are you sure you can handle it"?

"Yeah sure Navy man, don't forget I'm a Marine and can handle anything, just let's hear the story."

Harm first met Meg on a helicopter on the way out to a submarine; she was assigned to him after Kate was reassigned after the female murder on the Patrick Henry. She was in coveralls and he never did see her tiny, lush body. On their next case he finally saw her in a tight khaki uniform and he knew he was going to fuck her long and hard and often and they did."

"Hey Mac, how about stripping down and play with yourself while the story about Mag and I unfolds?"

Sarah unclipped her long dark hair and quickly stripped off her sweats and sat back with her back on the sofa's arm. She placed her feet in his lap and moved them back and forth on his cock while she began petting her pussy; "Is this what you wanted Harm? Okay, I want to hear about you and Meg!"

They ended up convicting the general's son of a cover-up and murder. They headed back to D.C. and they were allowed a couple of days off. They were rewarded with an invitation to the White House where Clinton made an impromptu appearance where he played his sax. Meg was wearing a sexy black dress, her blonde hair that was normally combed and wavy, tonight was ratted up and she looked extremely fuckable. Her blood red lipstick didn't hurt either. Harm ended up driving her home and she was slightly high and when her hand slid up his thigh and felt his stiffening cock, she quickly sobered up and sat back against her door and bit her lip and waited for him to drive her to her apartment

Harm knew he was slowly wearing her down and would soon be savoring her big tits and that luscious ass. He always loved her soft seductive voice and couldn't wait to hear it while moaning around his cock.

Their next case was about a number of lieutenants being murdered by someone. Their main suspect was an ambassador's wife, Angelique Sonsiri. She was a gorgeous Vietnamese who was left to Vietnam and she was killing them in anger for leaving her. Harm had Meg try and get info the DC police had. She wore a tiny red dress that ended at mid-thigh; it had a plunging neckline and hardly any back to it. It was held up by two tiny red straps and her large tits were begging to be set free. Once again her blonde hair was different; it was swept up showing her gorgeous neck and bare shoulders and again she was wearing that same blood red lipstick. Her red high heels helped her gorgeous legs look even longer and shapelier!

To make long story short, she got the file from the detective after several drinks and hurried over to Harm's place to show him the files. He answered the door in a tanktop and jogging shorts. Somehow they ended up on his sofa reviewing the file along with a couple of beers. She flipped though the file and when he reached for it, he missed the file and his hand was resting on her bare, naked thigh. It was hard to miss seeing the dress barely covered her ass and a few inches of her legs. She sucked in her breath and her lips parted when he didn't remove his hand. Her piercing blue eyes stared at him and all of a sudden her head was moving towards his. Their lips met and all restraint fell by the wayside. All of the sexual tension between the two of them boiled over and they were on each other like two sex starved teenagers.

Meg's hands tore off his tanktop and her hands were plucking away at his nipples and her nails were raking his chest and belly. While she was doing this, his tongue was exploring her mouth and her tongue met his. He shivered when he imagined that tongue on his cock. Harm plucked at the pins in her hair and ran his fingers through her tousled hair and kissed her even harder. His hands slid across her shoulder and down her back and finding the zipper on her dress, quickly lowered it. Lowering the dress he was finally staring at one of the best set of tits he's ever seen. Her large C or even small D sized tits were staring up at him and he did mean up. Her fat nipples, surrounded by a bunch of tiny dark pink bumps were pointing upward. Those twin mounds of flesh stood proudly upon her chest and he felt his mouth watering, anticipating sucking on them. He had to get comfortable and standing; drew Mag to her wobbly feet and swooping her up in his arms, he carried her to his bedroom. He knelt down and planted her half naked body on his bed and removing her shoes, he skimmed that tiny red dress from her lush body. She leaned back on her elbows dressed only in a smile and a tiny red thong. He quickly disposed of that and stared at one of the tightest pussies he's even seen. It was merely a tiny crack between her legs, it was slowly parting as her excitement grew and he knew if he was going to enter that tiny treasure with his big cock, he had his work cut out for him; he was up for the challenge.

So he dropped his running shorts and Meg's sparkling blue eyes turned smoking hot and she licked her lips. As if in a trance she rose up and slid across the bed and laying flat on her belly her face was inches from his cock. She opened her mouth and using her hands; she gripped his ass and drew his cock to her waiting mouth. He nearly lost it when he stared down at those gorgeous red lips, the lips he's been dreaming about for the past month around his cock, now it was about to come true. She closed her bright red lips around his cock and they both let out a groan when she began to slide them up and down his shaft.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,214 Followers