JAG Revisited Pt. 02

Story Info
Harm and Sarah recount more affairs starting with Krennick.
14.4k words
4.83
16k
9
0

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

These following stories will be writing part in the first person where Harm and Mac speak about their past affairs and past in the third person where their stories unfold as they occurred.

*****

Harm entered his apartment and stopped dead in his tracks. Sitting on his sofa was Sarah, his fiancée'. She had her khaki uniform on the blouse was extremely tight and her huge tits threatened to pop open the buttons. Her legs were up on the cushion; her bare legs were showing a lot of thigh, seeing her skirt had ridden halfway up her legs. When he looked up to her face, she was smiling and licking his lips spoke; "My, my Mac, don't you look comfortable, just let me get a glass of wine and I'll be there to begin, who goes first? I think it's your turn to tell your next escapade, right?"

"Yes it is, but seeing you have a lot more than I do, I think you should start off, is that okay with you?"

He returned and stood before her completely naked and when she saw him, her mouth dropped open and he immediately saw the lust in her eyes; "Okay Mac, I'll go first, but again, no touching till I'm finished!"

"Not fair Harm! How come you can get REAL comfortable, but I have to stay dressed?"

"You can get comfortable, but you'll have to go first, your choice Mac!"

"Okay, but I still protest, come sit and begin."

"Okay Mac, let me see, who was next!"

It was the day before Harm met the new head of JAG, Admiral A.J. Chegwidden. He was in his loft apartment preparing a large egg omelet when there was a knock on the door and he yelled out; "It's open!"

In walked Commander Allison Krennick and she looked amazing. Dressed in a plum colored long sleeved pullover top. It clung to her huge, and I do mean huge tits, finding out later they were a 38DD. The top had a large zipper that ended below her large breasts. It hugged her tiny waist perfectly. Below that her tight ass, ample thighs and camel-toed pussy was poured into a pair of skin-tight black tights. To top it off her feet were in black boots. Her golden blonde hair danced about her shoulders and as always, her cherry red lipstick showed one of her other fabulous features, her very, very large mouth.

She walked around his apartment checking out everything and when she slid in behind him, she purposely brushed up against Harm. He was dressed in sweat pants and a tight tanktop. She stopped and looked over his shoulder and inhaled his masculine scent. She stopped across from him and sampled some of the cheese he was going to add to his omelet. She licked her fingers and looked at him with those large dark blue eyes.

"What can I do for you Commander Krennick?"

She smiled again at him as she sucked on her fingers and looked down at her bulging tits and whispered in her husky sexy voice; "Am I in uniform Harm?"

He stopped dead in his tracked and looked her up and down and with his sexy smile replied; "Oh no, you definitely are not in uniform!"

She licked her red lips and whispered; "It's nice that you noticed; out of uniform please call me Allison!" She spun around and walked up the stairs to his bedroom and looked in, happy to see it was empty she made her way down and informed Harm of the new C.O. Admiral Chegwidden. Stopping before him she leaned over, her huge tits sticking out even more and whispered again in her husky voice; "You're the rising star in JAG and you are seen as a threat to the Admiral's aide."

"I'm not that ambitious and I'm not a threat, so who is this aide?"

"Why I am Harm; that is one of the reasons I want to sleep with you!"

He smiled at her and didn't know what to say.

She rose up and reaching up she slowly unzipped the skin tight pullover. Allison looked up from her partially exposed tits and once again in her husky voice whispered out; "So tell me Commander Rabb, are you going to make me breakfast or are you going to put in in the refrigerator for later. He smiled down at her and opened the refrigerator.

Allison slid off the stool she walked slowly towards the stairs to his bedroom. Stopping at the top, she crossed her arms and peeled the top off and tossed it to the banister. Reaching back she popped open her large bra strap and slipping it from her shoulders she tossed it on top of her shirt. Turning slightly, her back to him she again gave him a husky order; "Harmon Rabb Jr., are you coming?" She opened the door to his bedroom and disappeared.

Harm quickly put away the cracked eggs and cheese, made a stop in the bathroom and climbing the stairs, stopped at the door and stripped off his tanktop and slipped his sweats off. Naked, with only a bottle of oil in his hand, he pushed open the door and stood looking at Commander Krennick spread out on the bed looking like a pin-up girl from the fifties. She still had her black tights on, but looked nearly naked. Her head was propped up on her elbow and her short silky golden blonde hair covered her hand. She licked at her full bright red lips and biting down on her bottom lip, her gaze focused on his stiff cock that was sticking straight out. She looked up to his face and let out her breath; "What's that in your hand Harm?"

"I've been told I give a mean massage Ma'am, I thought you'd like to really relax and enjoy our day together. Are you game Ma'am, if you are you'll have to submit to my massage and promise not to stop me?"

She sat up and nodded and in a whispered replied; "Okay I promise, but with one exception, when I'm not in uniform you have to stop calling me Commander or Ma'am, please call me Allison!"

He planted one knee on the bed; "Okay Allison, now lay back, roll over onto your belly and just relax!"

She did as she was told and placed her head on the pillow and waited for what she yearned for, for so long. She sucked in her breath when she felt the mattress shift and Harm climb up completely onto the bed. She let out her breath when she felt his warm hands grip the elastic waistband of her tights and slowly, but firmly tugged them down over her ample ass, down her full thighs and off her dainty feet. She chastely closed her legs knowing it was fruitless knowing exactly what was soon to happen. She let out a tiny moan when she heard the oil bottle opening and she jerked slightly when she felt a cool trail of oil being applied to her slender back, shoulder blades and down to the small of her back.

Harm closed the bottle and placed it close to him. He placed his hands on Allison's silky skin and slowly began to rub the oil into her skin. His pressure increased and his hands moved to the base of her skull and massaged her there and along the back and sides of her neck. He smiled when he heard Allison's moans grow louder and with every inch of skin he massaged, her body began to relax. He massaged the nape of her neck and along both side of her neck to her strong well-muscled shoulders. He could tell she was very, very feminine, but at the same time she had muscles, seeing she was a Navy Officer.

He slowly moved off her shoulders to her back and along her spine. He worked her over there for well over five minutes. He continued to drift back up to her shoulders. Every time he moved a little lower and by the time he reached the small of her back and her ample hips, Allison was moaning and groaning constantly.

Whenever Allison anticipated him drifting down to where she really wanted him, he'd move back up and pay special attention to her back. She moaned in frustration, but bit down on her lip and tried to relax and take in the best and sexiest massage she ever experienced.

Harm's hands traveled down once more, but this time, moved a little more to both sides and his fingertips grazed the swell of her huge breasts. He had to smile when he felt her raise up slightly trying to make greater contact with his hands. He applied greater pressure to her back forcing her to once again lay flat on the bed. Harm moved to her lower back and kneaded the muscles at the firm flesh around her waist and down to the swell of her gorgeous ass cheeks.

He picked up the bottle of oil and ran streams of oil up and down both thighs, behind her knees and down her calves to her wiggling feet. Closing the bottle, Harm worked the liquid into the skin of her legs. He began at her one ankle and raising her calf he placed her foot against his hairy chest and really began working his thumbs into the muscles of her foot and ankle. He plucked at each and every toe and pulled and massaged them with expert abilities. His hands went to her ankles and did the same and Allison was wiggling around on the mattress.

He moved to her calves and thighs, applying a lot of pressure, he removed some very serious knots in her muscles and leaning forward he used all of his weight as he pressed forward, sliding up and down her fleshy thighs.

Allison could feel her pussy itching and leaking seriously as she felt his hands slide up her thighs. She spread her legs wider and she felt his gaze on her full lipped pussy; "Mmmmm Harm, I've never, never ever had a massage that felt so fucking good. I couldn't stand right now if I tried. It feels like I've lost all my bones and I've turned into a blob of Jell-O. Whenever you're ready you can touch my pussy and massage that, I'd really, really love that!"

Harm chuckled; "All in good time Allison, just lay there and relax!" He picked up the bottle of oil and poured an extra amount on her gorgeous bubble butt and it ran down between her legs and a copious amount covered her fleshy fat lipped pussy. He closed the bottle and his hands began to massage her gorgeous ass. He squeezed, he caressed and he kneaded the flesh and he pulled and prodded the firm flesh. He slipped one finger to the first knuckle into her tight starred hole and she let out a groan and wiggled her ass. He was quickly gone which produced an even louder groan of frustration from Allison's lips. He moved up onto her back again and soon returned to her ass. He did this over and over again and each time he returned, his finger dipped deeper and deeper into her slimy asshole. Allison was squirming around and was close to cumming, arching her back and looking back at Harm, she groaned out; "Oh please Harm, quit torturing me, play with my pussy. I need to feel your fingers, tongue or better yet your cock in my cunt, fuck me, please fuck me!"

Harm pushed her back to the mattress and resumed massaging her back staying away from her dripping pussy; "Sorry Allison, you agreed to follow my instructions, the more you complain, the longer you'll have to wait!"

Over the next few minutes he massaged her back, but now over and over again, slid to her sides and continued to caress and massage her breasts. Picking up the bottle of oil, he once again drizzled the oil all over her ass and bulging pussy lips. His fingers now separated her legs and using his fingers like scissors; he caught the fleshy lips between two fingers and squeezed them together. This produced a loud groan from Allison's and she arched her butt to create even greater pressure on her cuntlips.

Harm released them and resumed massaging her gorgeous ass cheeks; he separated the twin mounds of flesh and squeezed them roughly over and over again. He finally gave up the premise of the massage and now concentrated on her ass and pussy. He tickled around her starred hole and dipped a finger in and pulled it back out. Gathering more oil, he slipped his finger in deeper and left there while he used his other hand to saw up and down her thick fleshy lips. He shoved two fingers into her pussy and pumped it in and out several times.

Allison clutched at the sheets as she bit her lip and let out a grunt and wiggled her ass against his invading fingers. She loved the slimy digits sliding in and out if her two tight holes. She let out a moan of frustration when he pulled them both out. She shivered when she felt him slide up her prone body. She groaned even louder when she felt his cock slide up her oily leg leaving a trail of his pre-cum higher on her calf and thigh. She turned her head and locked lips with his as he grabbed hold of her chin and shoved his hot tongue into her mouth. She sucked wildly as it and fenced with it until she forced it out and sent hers into his mouth.

Harm broke the kiss and rolled her over onto her back and his eyes were filled with lust as he looked down at her lush body. He couldn't tear his eyes from her gorgeous tits, they were huge. He licked his lips and stared at the huge dark pink quarter-sized areoules and the fat pencil eraser-sized nipples. His gaze looked lower and loved her flat belly, her ample hips and her completely bare pussy. The large lipped labia was glistening with her juices and the oil he had already spread on them from behind.

He picked up the bottle of oil and he saw her smoky blue eyes follow his hands. He looked at her and smiled when he saw her bite her lower lip and suck in her breath as he opened the bottle and began spreading a tiny stream of oil across her upper chest, between her swelling breasts and onto her belly. He filled her belly-button and this produced a loud moan from her lips. Closing the bottle he tossed it to the mattress and leaning over her he began massaging the slippery liquid into her shoulders and along the base of her neck.

Harm purposely avoided her tits and he could tell this was driving Commander Krennick insane. His hands skimmed around the outsides of her tits and caressed her sides and between her tits. Moving down to her belly he gently massaged her belly using his fingertips, he used his nails to scrape her sensitive skin. Inverting his hand, the heel of his hand pressed against her bulging clit still covered by the hood of her upper portion of her pussy.

Allison was sweating about her face and neck, she raised her head and her eyes rolled back in her head when she saw Harm's hands move away from her pussy and once again drift closer to the large swell of her tits. He skimmed the large mounds and his cock perked up when the back of his hands rubbed against those aching orbs of flesh. Even though he was avoiding her tits and pussy to punish and drive her insane, but he was quickly losing his ability to control himself. To ease the pressure of his hard-on he slipped down to her luscious legs. He drizzled more oil onto her legs and using his thumbs; he applied pressure to the fleshy part of her legs and gave them a deep tissue massage.

Allison's legs parted like a swinging gate and by the time he reached the inner portions of her thighs, she had them spread wide open hoping he's take the hint. She let out a loud groan and her head was tipped way back when she felt him apply more oil to her large lips and she finally was getting what she so sorely needed.

Harm slid his fingers up and down her fat lips and dipped first one and then a second finger into her pussy. He didn't go deep, but just enough to scratch the growing itch in her pussy. He slid across her belly and up to her tits. He poured a large amount of oil directly onto her nipples and all over her tits. He began massaging them harder, covering the entire mounds of flesh. He roughly squeezed the tips, the nipples and the entire tight crowns of her tits. He lowered his head and his lips drew first one and then the second nipple into his mouth. His tongue whipped around and around the oil covered nipple and sucked harder. He squeezed the entire mound and loved the feel of the flesh beneath his hands. Pulling his mouth off her tits, he continued to maul her tits and moved up and crushed his mouth to hers.

Allison's head was swimming and she felt light-headed, but loved how his tongue felt sliding into her mouth. She sucked wildly at his tongue and wrapped her slippery arms around his back and kissed him back with the same intensity. She ran her fingers though his hair and the kisses grew hotter and hotter. She let out a scream when Harm fisted her short golden blonde hair and pulled hard on it. She threw her head back when he attacked her throat and once again went after her tits.

Harm sucked and caressed those gorgeous tits until there was more saliva on them than oil. His one hand moved down to her pussy and once again began sliding his large fingers up and down the flesh cuntlips. Between the oil and her own oils, he slid easily into her pussy. One, two and then a third finger slid into her tight hole. He sucked harder and suddenly she let out a loud grunt; "Oh fuck me Harm, I'm cumming. You mother fucker, you're going to pay for making me wait, but I have to say it was worth the wait. Now you better make me cum again and again!"

She was about to say more, but he twisted his fingers around and finding her G-spot, he began rubbing it gently and she tightened and began cumming again, but this orgasm was even longer and even stronger.

He slipped off her huge breast and moved lower, he had her thinking he was going to go down on her, but he clamored between her thighs and gripping his stiff cock, he positioned it at the entrance to her pussy and her cunt nearly sucked his cockhead into her cunt. He didn't stop there as he slid deeper and deeper into her pussy and just as his ten inch cock bottomed out, he was held securely to her belly as Allison tried desperately to lock her oil covered legs around his back.

Allison was in heaven as her tight cunt muscles clutched at the thick shaft buried deep in her pussy. She pumped her hips upward, grinding her clit against the root of his shaft. She kicked at his tight ass cheeks as she was quickly racing toward yet another orgasm. She let out a loud grunt when she felt his hands grip her gorgeous ass and pull her up against his cock.

Harm was able to begin to slide in and out of her. Her legs were unable to hold onto him too tight seeing her legs were so slippery. He loved how wet, but even more how tight her cunt was. With each downward thrust, he felt her cunt muscles clutch at his shaft and she reached down and massaged his swollen nuts.

He had given her two orgasms already and wanted his to last as long as possible and the way she was squeezing his cock, he knew he couldn't last too long. He slipped out of her and rolled her over onto her belly. He gripped her ample hips and drew her to her knees. He slapped her on the ass and gripping his cock, slid into her cunt from behind. He loved how hot she was and reaching around he captured the large tits that were swaying from side to side. As he mauled them, he began plowing in and out of her pussy. The oil splattered all over the bed as his belly slapped against her tight ass. He was close to cumming and slowed his pace. He looked down and seeing that puckered hole, he remembered his finger sliding in and out. He slowly withdrew from her pussy; his cock was covered in her oil and the oil he spread all over her. He gripped his cock and pushed it against the starred hole. It slowly parted and the mushroom head slid in, it was extremely tight and he knew he wouldn't last very long.

Allison started cumming as soon as he shoved his cock into her ass. She reached down and squeezed her tits with one hand and diddled her clit and caressed his nuts with the other hand. She let out a loud scream when she felt him pounding her ass deeper and harder. All of a sudden he slammed hard into her and felt him explode and fill her bowels with his cum. He filled her up and she fell to the bed, completely exhausted. She felt his cock continue to twitch and jerk as he sent more and more cum into her ass. After a couple of minutes, she felt his cock began to shrink and slip from her hole. She rolled to the side and felt his cum oozing out of her ass. She tightened her cheeks and slid from the bed. She turned to Harm and in her deep husky voice let out a little laugh; "You better rest up Mr. Rabb that was only round one, before the day is over, I'm going to drain all of the fluids from you via that gorgeous cock of yours!"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers