JAG Revisited Pt. 05

Story Info
Sarah and Harm Continue exploring affairs W/ Coulter & more
13.2k words
4.86
12.7k
7
2

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers

These following stories will be writing part in the first person where Harm and Mac speak about their past affairs and past in the third person where their stories unfold as they occurred.


Monday was a very hectic day at JAG, General Cresswick gave Mac and Harm a homicide case to handle. Harm was to be the defense attorney while Mac would prosecute. They got back to Sarah's apartment; she was just finishing up in the shower and came out all squeaky clean wearing a huge terrycloth robe.

Harm hopped in the shower while Sarah ordered Thai carry-out. It arrived just as Harm came out dressed in his tanktop and running shorts. He paid for the food and they took a seat on her sofa while Mac opened up the carry-out cartons.

"Okay Harm, your turn for a story. Are you sure you want to continue them, especially after how you reacted to my affair with Admiral Chegwidden?"

Yes I'm ready, are you?"

"Whenever you are so start!"

It was right after Sarah's problem with Coster. The Admiral assigned them both out to Arizona to handle a case where the Native American's were disputing the remains of one of their own, a Jimmy Blackhorse. A cute, slightly overweight Commander, a reservist was assigned to identify the remains. Her name was Commander Teresa Coulter. She was a little rough around the edges and at her second meeting with Jimmy's twin brother, he pointed out a scorpion on her shoe. She screamed and caused all of the people to laugh. It was a custom; whoever made an infant laugh first, a party was thrown in his or her name. Commander Coulter made the baby laugh when she jumped because of the scorpion.

At the party, which was informal, Teresa lit up a cigar; it just so happened Harm was trying to stop smoking at that time. The two of them were alone and she asked him why he was so stand-offish and he told her about the cigar and how he was trying to quit.

"So Harm, why didn't you just tell me and I would have put it out."

He chuckled; "Well Commander, you didn't look so sympathetic and I didn't want to force the issue."

"Is that the impression I give?"

"Honest answer?"

She tilted her head, her long blonde hair, now down seeing she was in civilian clothes and out of uniform, replied; "Sure!"

He chuckled; "You bet! They worked on the food in silence.

During the party Teresa went off to the barn to be alone and Harm sought her out and brought along two plates of cake; "Would you like one?"

"No thank you!"

He put it down beside her; "Well it's here if you change your mind!"

She was dressed in tight jeans and a long blue jean material western blouse. She had it out because of her larger size, but Harm, for some reason was still attracted to her. He loved her large crystal clear blue eyes and her incredibly large breasts didn't hurt.

She finally took the cake and they spoke about their families and how her father was in jail for murdering her mother. "Are you from a broken family too?"

"I haven't seen my father since I was six." He didn't tell her he was lost in the war though.

She was somehow attracted to him and as he watched the people interacting at the party, it gave her a moment to study him and she too saw an attraction and a spark.

He turned towards her and saw her staring and suddenly he knew if he made a move soon, she could be his and this wasn't a bad idea, especially after how things went down with Mac after her encounter with Detective Coster and how she shut him out when he tried to stay with her that night.

Mac broke in; "Harm, I never knew! If I knew you were trying to start things up between the two of us, I would have accepted your proposal. I thought you were just trying to be a good friend and that night I needed more than a friend."

He laughed a little; "So did I Mac. Why do you think I left your place and went directly into the arms of Francesca Paretti? Once again we were two ships passing in the night. I made my move to be with you that night and you passed it by. I think that was one of the reasons after your story about you and A.J., I was so upset."

"Sorry Harm, if I only knew."

"Well back to the story okay?" She nodded and he continued:

Jimmy Blackhorse's brother agreed to the DNA test, but during the testing, Harm was leaning over Teresa and asked; "How does this actually work?"

He leaned in closer and she was inches from him and she began to explain how it worked. She suddenly stopped and still looking at the testing she was doing, breathed out in a loud whisper; "And...I wish I wasn't so attracted to you!"

He stopped and looked at her; "Excuse me?"

"It's influencing me and I'm not comfortable in what we are doing here."

He let out a nervous chuckle; "I'm sorry Commander, I didn't know! I had no idea how you felt about me or this case."

She took a deep breath; "It's okay, I can tell you don't feel the same way. I just need you to back away so I can do this without a distraction."

He turned and took the vial from her hand and turned her towards him. He reached up and removed her safety glasses and then reached back and with one quick tug, pulled the clip holding her silky blonde hair up. He combed his fingers through her gorgeous light blonde hair and slowly lowered his mouth to hers.

Teresa's lips were already parted as she was anticipating this and as their lips met; her tongue darted out and painted a wet line around his lips. She sucked on his tongue as their lips met and she crushed her lush body against his.

All of a sudden Teresa broke free and pushed him back slightly; "Oh Harm, if you only knew how much I need this, but if I don't finish this now, the sample will be unusable. Can we continue this later?"

""You can bet your sweet ass we're going to continue this, and just for the record, I am attracted to you, probably more than you realize."

Her hands were shaking and just as she was looking into the microscope, she turned and knocked over the sample and the blood was tainted. Unable to use it, they returned to the reservation, but Jimmy's twin brother had passed away and they were unable to get another sample.

They found letters from Jimmy and found out he wasn't the person they thought. They found out that Jimmy Blackhorse's family ended up in New Zealand and his female friend had a son.

There was a trial and Commander Coulter testified and her son ended up at the Navaho reservation with his family. They had a compromise and settled the issue. After the case was settled, Harm and Teresa went to dinner and things heated up over after dinner drinks.

While Harriet, Bud and Sarah were tucked away in their hotel rooms, Harm was invited to Teresa's room for a nightcap. They were both still in their dress blue uniforms and Teresa's bubble butt and shapely legs were accented perfectly in that uniform.

As soon as they got into the room, Harm spun Teresa around and she met his lips with her own. The kiss grew heated and her hands were all over his body. She slid her hands under his jacket and slid it off and it fell to the floor behind him. Her hands drifted down to his pants and she sucked harder on his tongue. Breaking the kiss she gasped out; "Oh my god Harm, I thought Ensign Sims and Major Mackenzie were exaggerating, but I can now see they were not."

He leaned back; "What did you hear?"

"During the party, I overheard them talking about how large your cock was and they would love to experience it again, I can now see they were not exaggerating!" She tugged at his belt and pulled down his zipper. She tried to fish his cock out, but Harm stopped her and took a step backwards.

Harm turned and took a seat on the sofa. He tugged at his tie and tossed it to the sofa. He unbuttoned his shirt and slipped it off, his t-shirt followed. "Okay Teresa, do a slow sexy strip for me! I want to see that luscious, voluptuous body of yours!"

She licked her lips and reached up and popped off her tiny black tie. She swayed from side to side and biting down on her lower lip, she slowly began to unbutton her blouse. Her huge tits slowly came into view. They were encased in a sexy lace bra and her huge dark nipples and areoules peaked through the lace material.

Her eyes nearly bugged out of her head when she saw Harm remove his pants and shorts, along with his shoes and socks. She let out a tiny moan when she watched him palm his large piece of meat and begin to stroke it up and down.

She dropped her blouse and swaying again, she reached back and unzipped her skirt. Spinning around she leaned over wiggling her ass at the man across the room. She slowly slid the skirt off her tight, full ass and it fluttered to the floor. Kicking it aside she continued to shake her ass at Harm. That gorgeous ass was stuffed into a pair of lacy boy shorts and it clung to her like a second skin. Turning around she licked her lips when she saw the back of his hand covered with a couple drops of pre-cum. She hoped to taste it soon.

Harm watched her every move and slowed his stroking, he didn't want to shoot off without her catching his load in that sexy mouth of hers.

Teresa reached back and with a flick of her fingers, she popped open her bra. She slid first one and then the other strap from her shoulders. Her one arm cradled the bra cups to her chest and pulling both arms from the bra. She lowered her other arm and the large, overstuffed bra floated to the floor. She smiled when she heard Harm's groan and how he increased the speed of stoking his cock. She giggled; "Don't do that too long Harm, I'd hate for you to waste your cum all over your fist."

Teresa threw out one hip and stood before Harm in just her white lace panties and black heels. She lifted one foot and kicked off her shoe, nearly hitting Harm. She did the same with the second shoe and Harm caught it. She approached him and stood before him and spinning around as slow as she could, she bent over at the waist, gripped the waistband of her panties, she slowly drew them down and off her bubble butt and ample legs. Kicking the panties aside, she slowly slid her hands back up her legs and when she reached her gorgeous ass; she spread her cheeks and wiggled her glistening pussy at Harm. She sucked in her breath when all of a sudden she felt a hot, wet tongue piercing her tight asshole and then his hands her on her hips, drawing her closer to the sofa.

Harm was lost in those magnificent cheeks and he sucked at the puckered hole as his hands slid up and down her firm legs from ass cheeks, to ankles and back again. He did this over and over again while he continued to stab wildly at her puckered hole. He managed to have her relax enough to have nearly half of his tongue buried in her hole and she was shaking from head to toe.

Teresa managed to pull away and stumble to the bed. She threw back the comforter and top sheet and slid like a lioness across the bed until her belly and breasts pressed against the cool, starched sheet. Rolling over, she had her head hanging off the bed and she looked up to see Harm walking around the bed.

He scooted up to her reclined head and lifting his cock, he slapped her several times across the forehead and cheeks. She immediately opened her mouth in an attempt to catch the fat cock between her lips. He took a half of a step closer and rested his swollen nut sack directly upon her lips.

Teresa opened her mouth and nearly swallowed his balls. She sucked gingerly at one and then the other. All the while, her tongue was flicking out and rolling around and around the small egg shaped nuts. She reached out and stroked his cock while constantly sucking and licking his balls.

Harm took a step back and this gave her just enough room to begin feasting on his cock. For the next ten minutes, she covered every square inch of his cock and balls. Her saliva was running down her cheeks and neck and either flowed off onto the floor and ran down her shoulder blades.

Harm was in ecstasy as she paid homage to his fat cock. Leaning over her, he wasn't inactive either. His hands were massaging her huge tits. He twisted her fat nipples and played with her large areoules. He had her moaning around his cock as he slid his hands down her pretty belly and into her tight lipped pussy. He uncovered her clit and rolled it around and around to the point of orgasm. He had her spread-eagled as he dipped his fingers deep into her pussy and asshole. He worked over her two holes till she stiffened and creamed his fingers with her cum.

Unable to stand any longer, he mustered up all of his willpower and dislodged his cock from her hands and mouth. Crawling up onto the bed he spun her around and in one swift motion, slid half of his cock into her creaming cunt.

Teresa let out a scream, half out of pain and half out of pleasure. The pleasure won out and she thrust her hips upward to swallow more of his cock in her gorgeous pussy. She managed to wrap her strong thighs around his hard body and began to match him thrust for thrust.

Harm was close to cumming, but wanted this to last longer, a lot longer. He broke free from her legs and flopped down on the bed. Before he could even react, she threw a leg over his sprawled out body and gripping his cock, she settled down, enveloping his large cock with her tight, wet pussy.

Teresa began to ride him like no one had ever done before. She bounced up and down so hard she nearly broke the bed in half. Her hands flew up to her silky blonde locks and pulling pin and pin, finally was able to release those long golden locks. They floated down around her shoulders and she began whipping her head around like a woman possessed.

Harm bit his lip as he tried to keep from cumming. She slammed down so hard on him, the sound of skin slapping against skin echoed throughout the bedroom. He looked up and couldn't believe how this reserved Commander now looked like a woman who could star in any high classed adult movie. Her huge tits bounced up and down and slapped against her lower chest. He took hold of them and mauled them as she let out a scream; "Oh fuck me Harm, I'm cumming again. Shit I never had anything this big in my cunt before and I never want to give it up! Fuck, fuck, oh fuck Harm, here it comes and I can't stop it." She slammed down on his cock and ground her pussy and clit as hard as she could against him and letting out a loud groan, fell against him and just clung to him as she shook and quivered through an amazing orgasm.

Harm was happy to have her cum. Her hot juices lubricated her even more and caused less friction and he was catching his second wind. He held onto her until she slowly recovered from her orgasm. Slowly rolling her off of him, he heard her protest when he slipped from her oozing pussy. He managed to get her onto her belly and positioning himself behind her, he caressed her ass and thighs, and they slowly separated. He was now between them and urging her up onto her knees, he gripped his cum coated cock and aiming it at her slimy pussy, shoved forward and he nearly lost it as he watched her suck him thick cock into her body.

Teresa reared up and shoving back, drove his entire cock into her pussy. She arched her back and threw her tousled hair up over her back and she got what she wanted. She felt Harm gather her hair up in his hands and using it as leverage, pulled back, forcing even more of his cock in and out of her.

Harm picked up the pace and letting one hand go of her hair, wrapped it around her body and began mauling her swaying tits once again. He heard her breathing come faster and harder and knew she was about to cum yet again. He looked down at that gorgeous ass and he knew what he wanted to conquer. He stopped fucking her and she tried to resume by wiggling her hips and thrusting backwards. Holding her steady, he withdrew his cum coated cock and swiping it up and down her tight ass cheeks, he felt her stiffen and pull back. He grabbed a hold of her even tighter and finding her puckered hole, he applied as much pressure as he could and he heard her let out a howl as the outer ring gave way and swallowed up his cockhead.

Teresa knew what he was doing, but didn't have enough strength or will to prevent it. Throwing back her hair, she bit down on her lip and reared up and buried her head in the pillow. She screamed into it; "DO IT HARM, SHOVE THAT FUCKING COCK DEEP INTO MY ASS. I WANT TO TASTE IT IN MY THROAT!"

Harm saw red when he heard her; he slapped her over and over again on her gorgeous ass cheeks and began sliding more and more of his cock into her ass. After a couple of minutes of stopping and starting, he managed to get his entire cock in her. Holding it there, he felt her ass muscles tighten and loosen around his cock. He waited until she became accustomed to his cock and then began sliding halfway out. He thrust back in and she shot off like a rocket. Her cum juices were running down her leg and she lost the ability to speak in sentences and all she could do was scream out over and over again; "Fuck, fuck me, fuck my ass! More, deeper, harder!"

Over and over again she screamed this out. Harm was exhausted, but needed to cum. Picking up the pace; he slammed into her ass so hard, the entire bed shook. Unable to stand it anymore, Teresa collapsed to the bed and he followed. Pinning her to the bed, he plowed into her and felt her cumming yet again. She squeezed his cock with her ass muscles and that was all she wrote. Letting out a loud moan, he started filling her ass with his cum. He felt as if his nuts were being pulled out through his cock. The orgasm was so intense, he blacked out for a brief second before falling against her in a heat of sweat and flesh.

They fell asleep that way and neither of them woke up until the room phone rang. It was Mac looking for Harm. She informed Commander Coulter that their plane was set to leave in less than an hour.

"Thank you Major, Harm just came in with coffee. I'll tell him and we'll meet you in the lobby in thirty, bye."

They took a quick shower, Harm dressed and hurried to his room to change into khakis. Before he left he took Teresa in his arms; "You thought I didn't have the same feeling for you. I hope what we did last night changes your opinion. We have to get together again for a repeat performance Commander, don't you agree?"

She nodded; "Luckily we overslept, all three of my holes are way too sore for a quickie, even though my mind is screaming out to say, fuck the flight and crawl back into bed with you. I agree, another go-round and soon.

"Okay Mac, I told you my story now slip out of that skimpy robe and let's fuck."

She put up her hand; "Oh no you don't Harm! You have to wait till my story and another by you and me. After that I promise to fuck you till the sun comes up."

He shook his head; "I'm not liking this scenario! You promised we'd do it tonight. One other thing, what did you think of my story?"

"Yes I promised, but the night is long, just try and make the stories shorter. As for you last story. I always thought you and Commander Coulter had something going. I would have liked to have feasted on those fun bags of hers. Are you ready for my story?"

"Yeah I guess so, but I still protest, begin and make it short."

"I can't its way too hot and I'm sure you're going to love it, here it goes!"

It all started during the same assignment in Arizona concerning Jimmy Blackhorse. Harriet and Bud were feuding constantly about the wedding arrangements and it all came to a head during that party for Commander Coulter, who made that baby laugh for the first time.

Harriet was so pissed at Bud that after the party, Sarah was in her room getting ready to take a shower and there was a knock on the door. She opened it and a fuming Harriet stood there; "I'm sorry Major, but Bud is being such a dick. I was wondering if I could spend some time here till I cool off."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers