JAG Revisited Pt. 08

Story Info
Sarah and Harm continue exploring affairs W/Rene, Mic & More.
15.1k words
4.9
11.6k
3
1

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,202 Followers

These following stories will be writing part in the first person where Harm and Mac speak about their past affairs and past in the third person where their stories unfold as they occurred.

*****

Harmon Rabb Jr. and Sarah Makenzie woke up in the morning huddled together and as she opened her eyes she was staring up at him and a smile crossed her lips. "That was amazing last night! I guess the story about Bobbi, Rene and me really got you going huh?"

He shook his head from side to side and smiled at her. He ruffled her unruly hair and whispered; "Sorry to disappoint you babe, but it wasn't the story, I was ALL you Sarah. Sure thinking of you with Bobbi and Rene was interesting, but without a doubt, just watching you talk about it, I could see the glint in your eyes and that turned me on even more than the story itself."

She ran her hands through her hair and scooted closer to him; "Yeah, I guess I have to say, sex with you is incredible and if I wasn't with you, I just may have ended up with women. Don't get me wrong, I love a hard, stiff cock and you and yours are the perfect combination, but a woman's kisses and caresses are hard to push aside, especially the women in my life in the past."

Harm leaned in and kissed her tenderly; "I know you like women, and I love watching you with them. It just worries me that eventually you'll tire of me and want to go back with women more than just me."

She sat up and knelt before him. She took his face in her hands; "Never, never ever Harmon Rabb Jr., you can never be replaced and I'm not looking to do that. Now from time to time, I wouldn't mind supplementing a woman with you, even someone we could share."

He hugged her and buried his face in the nape of her neck; "No need to share, you can supplement your love-life with a woman whenever you like, as long as you end up with me. Now if it would really want me to share with you, I just might, but only if you twist my arm!" He jumped up and hurried to the shower!

Sarah yelled out; "WHY YOU!" and threw a pillow at him, all the while she was laughing and giggling. She joined him in the shower and they soaped up one another. As they dried off she turned and kissed him; "Remember, tonight we start with your story. I have a real doozy and I can't wait to tell it. You were there, but we didn't have sex, so I don't have to tell two."

Harm dropped his towel and kissed her softly; "My story is alright, you probably won't like it seeing it involves Rene. What is your story about, when was it?"

She giggled; "Sorry Harm, but I'll answer one question, the story is about sex!" She started laughing and hurried into the bedroom to dress into her uniform.

Harm came out of the bathroom, he was stroking his cock and was smiling from ear to ear; "Want some of this Mac?"

She turned and burst out laughing as she slipped into her blouse; "Get that thing away from me; I have to get to work and so do you."

They got ready and rode in together. The day went by slowly for Harm, but flew by for Sarah and they were soon in his car headed back to his place. They ordered Chinese and snuggled together on the couch. After finishing dinner and got up and changed out of their uniforms and into some casual sweats for the night. Returning to the sofa, Harm hugged her and kissed her. "Are you ready for my story?"

"Sure am, I know it's about Rene, just remember, I had her before you did."

"Yes you did, but I betcha I made her cum more times than you did."

"Maybe so, but I betcha on the first night together, I made her cum more times than you did."

"Okay, okay, but I had to work the next morning and you and Bobbi double teamed her and the next day was a Saturday."

"Enough already; start your fucking story!"

A couple of nights after the premiere of the recruiting commercial, Harm invited Rene over for a meatless lasagna dinner. He prepared it and just finished putting it in the oven when there was a knock on the door, he yelled out; "It's open, come on in."

Rene walked in, she was dressed to kill. She was wearing a two piece leopard print suit. Beneath the jacket, she was wearing a see-through white silk blouse. Below the short skirt she was wearing a pair of brown tights making her legs look slimmer, but still shapely.

She moved over to Harm and planted a tiny kiss on his cheek and slipped to a nearby bar stool. She smiled when she saw his gaze drop to her legs, as her short skirt slid up her legs, nearly to her panty clad pussy.

Harm poured them both a glass of red wine and taking a sip; "I hope you're hungry, I made a large dish of meatless lasagna."

"Sounds yummy, while it's baking, why don't you go and slip into something comfortable!"

He nodded, took a sip of his wine and went to the bedroom to change. He came out in a t-shirt and very, very short running shorts. He had to smile when he saw Rene look down to his crotch, then his eyes focused on her blouse. She had taken her jacket off and her large, firm breasts were visible through her thin blouse.

It was Rene's turn to smile as she saw him take notice of her tits through her blouse. She also noticed his growing cock and she licked her lips anticipating sampling it sooner than later. "I see you slipped into something comfortable. Hopefully after dinner, you can slip into me! I can guarantee it's a lot cozier then what you're wearing now!"

He was taking a sip of wine when she said that and he spat the wine all over the counter, coughing, he regained his composure and moved over to the oven. Harm pulled the food out of the oven and he didn't even remember eating. Afterwards, he refilled their wine glasses and taking Rene by the hand, led her to the bedroom. Placing her on the bed he leaned in and the two of them started kissing. Their kisses grew more passionate by the moment and he soon had her on her back and was unbuttoning her blouse. He pulled it off and began ravishing her firm ample tits. He slid her skirt off and dressed only in tights; he rolled over and had her above him.

Rene was resting on his legs and she let out a groan when he reached down and tore open the crotch of her tights, baring her moist pussy. He began finger fucking her and she was thrashing all over the bed.

While Harm was doing this, Rene managed to remove his shorts and she began stroking his huge cock. She was close to cumming from his expert fingering.

Without warning, Harm rolled her over onto her back and throwing one of Rene's legs over his hip, he sank his stiff cock deep into her. He began pumping in and out of her as fast as he could and she threw her arms around him and kissed him violently. He continued to pound her and slapping her tight ass, Rene was quickly approaching yet another orgasm.

He quickly switched it up, pulling out of her, he dragged her up and with him flat on his back he pulled her to him face. He began eating her cunt like a man possessed and leaning back, she placed her one hand on his thigh and grabbing his cock with the other, she began jacking him off as fast as she could.

Rene was moaning constantly as Harm ate her pussy. Her long blonde hair was dancing across his chest as she leaned back further. Her tight ass slid back and forth on his hairy chest as she drove her pussy against his mouth. She suddenly rolled off of him and tore off her soaked tights. She climbed back on him, but this time in the classic sixty-nine position. She let out a grunt when he spread her ass cheeks and immediately began licking her asshole and cunt again. She grabbed his stiff cock and sank down on it and took his entire length into her mouth and throat.

Harm went berserk; no one had ever done this, this quickly before. One or two have done it, but only after working up to it. He sucked harder on her pussy, but was unable to concentrate due to what she was doing to his cock.

Rene loved the reaction she was getting from Harm. Pulling it from her mouth, she stroked it in her hand and ran her mouth over its entire length. Over and over again, she took it back into her mouth and bobbing up and down, took his length down her throat every time. She wanted to watch his reaction, so she rose up and spun around and took his cock in her hand and mouth again. She loved it when Harm gathered up her hair in his fist and guided her mouth up and down on his shaft.

Harm held her head steady and began thrusting his cock up and down, fucking her mouth and he was surprised she took his entire length into her throat without any trouble. He sat up and pulled her head from his cock and kissed her open-mouthed.

She kissed him right back and slid back down and resumed sucking his cock. She looked him in the eye; "Oh fuck Harm, I love sucking cock! I would do this for a living if I could!" She took his wet cock and swiped it all over her face, forehead and chin. Popping it back into her mouth she alternated between sucking it slow, whipping her tongue around it and then picking up the pace, fucking his cock with her mouth as fast as she could. Over and over again she did this till he was on the verge of cumming.

Harm fisted her hair again and tried to slow her up, but she took the reins and controlled the speed. Falling back to the pillow, he dug his fists in the sheets as he allowed Rene to have her way with his cock. Looking up at her, he shivered when he saw her poised over the head of his cock. Opening her mouth, she allowed a stream of spit to drool out and cover the head of his cock and her fist. Lowering her head, she drew the head in, along with her spit. She did this again and caught his eye and smiled wickedly as she took him deeper and deeper until her nose was buried in his belly. Popping it out of her mouth, she urged Harm to slide lower on the bed. Climbing up, she straddled his stiff cock and swiping it up and down her slit, she settled down on it. It slid easily into her tight cunt and she went wild. Rene pounded up and down on his cock, her shoulder length blonde hair went flying about as she groaned and moaned constantly as she rode Harm's huge, stiff cock.

Harm was eager to play and began plucking away at her stiff nipples and he squeezed and tugged on her tight tits as he urged her to ride him harder.

"Oh fuck Harm; you're splitting me in two. Fuck me, fuck me harder!"

She leaned forward and he drove up into her as fast as he could and his cock was a blur as he fucked her pussy. Sitting up she ground her pussy against him as she thrust her hips forward and backwards as fast as she could. She screamed out when he slapped her ass over and over again. Needing to slow down, she fell against him and kissed him hard as the fucking slowed, but not for long. Soon she rose up onto her knees and began slamming down onto him and rising back up, doing this over and over again and she gripped his shoulders as she came again.

Harm stuck two fingers up her ass and she was moaning uncontrollably. He had never found a woman who could take his cock as hard and as long as Rene did. Pulling her off of him, he rolled her to her side and threw one of her long shapely legs over his body. He once again slid into her cunt and began fucking her slowly at first. Turning her head towards him, they locked lips and kissed wildly. His other hand was mauling her tits and he picked up the pace, pounding her cunt harder and deeper.

Rene was exhausted as she came so many times already, she lost track. She couldn't stop moaning as she felt him pick up the pace and now used his other hand to roughly rub her clit. She was sweating from every pore and she rolled over placing her atop him, reverse-cowgirl. She was now in control, but not for long.

Rene planted both feet flat on the bed and began rotating her hips sending his cock deep into her. She was unable to stay that way and fell flat on her back against Harm's body. When she did this she gave him room to pound her as hard as he could. She came quickly after this and rising up, she was now on her knees and she slammed her slender body up and down on his cock. Back on her tiptoes and leaning back with her hands on his chest, she made him fuck her as fast as he could. She rolled off of him and shook violently as she came yet again.

Harm rolled her onto her front and pulling at her hips, he sent his cock into her again doggy. She pressed on her hands sending her lush ass hard against his invading cock. He couldn't stop this time and as he felt her cunt muscles tighten around his cock, he slapped her ass and started cumming deep in her pussy.

The two of them rolled onto their side and spooning, Harm caressed her and she him. They drifted off to sleep, but during the night, on two separate occasions, they woke and fucked again until they both came and fell back to sleep.

In the morning Harm hurried to shower, dress and get to the JAG headquarters. The two of them continued their torrid love affair until Rene got fed up with Harm's indecisions and ended up marrying the funeral director who took care of one of her father who passed away.

Mac looked at Harm, that was quite a lovemaking session, it really turned me on, but just wait till you hear the one I'm coming up with, it was nearly an all-out orgy, do you remember?"

"I think I know which one you're talking about, why don't you just start and I'll let you know!"

Okay hold onto your hat, maybe even your dick, here it comes!"

It was advertised as the event of the year. It was the Surface Warfare Ball where Admiral Chegwidden was scheduled to be giving the keynote speech. Everyone was dressed to the nines. All of the men were dressed in their formal white uniforms. Their jackets were waist length, with black pants, with seams so sharp, they could cut. They also were wearing black ties and gold cummerbunds.

As for the women, they were all dressed exquisitely. A.J.'s date, Dr. Sidney Walden was wearing a strapless floor length gold sequence gown. She also had elbow length matching gold gloves. The dress showed off her huge breasts, they rivaled Sarah's and her shoulder length deep auburn locks was made to look ever better in that gold dress. Her bright blue eyes sparkled as she walked up to the other ladies waiting for their dates to arrive from a mishap off the coast of Florida.

Lt. Loren Singer looked stunning, she rarely wore her hair down and her golden hair hung down in ropes of curls down her back and resting upon her pert breasts. She was wearing a muted blue satin dress. The straps hung off her shoulders and were tight about her upper arms. The cut of the dress barely contained her breasts and her tiny body made them look larger than they actually were.

Rene was just the opposite of Loren; her hair was swept up and piled high upon her head leaving her neck and shoulders completely bare. The black, form fitting halter dress clung to her large breasts and it was evident she wasn't wearing a bra. Her large nipples were showing through the stretchy material. A row of silver flowers lined the edging of the dress around her arms and neck. This brought the eyes of anyone looking to her ample chest.

As for Harriet, she was dressed in her navy uniform seeing she had gained some weight due to her pregnancy. Rene had a dress Madonna wore in one of her music videos, but didn't feel comfortable wearing it.

Rene, Sidney and Loren finally convinced her to wear it and when she came out, just as the men arrived, all eyes turned to Harriet. She was pregnant, but still wasn't really showing, she just started to make her other gowns a little too tight. When she walked in, her light blonde hair was swept off her neck and atop her head. It was a mixture of black leather and see through nylon. There was a slit on one side of the flowing leather skirt that didn't end to nearly her hip, it showed off her sexy legs encased in black stockings. The elbow length black gloves were leather and from the elbows to the shoulders was a fishnet black nylon material. Across her waist and chest, the black, shiny leather bustier barely held in her very large and still blossoming breasts. It was finished off with a black leather choker. Her green eyes and bright red lipstick made the girl next-door look even hotter.

When Bud saw Harriet, his eyes nearly bugged out of his head; "Wow, Harriet!"

"Bud, they said it was okay!"

He shook his head and replied; "It is not okay... it's great!" He chuckled.

Sarah was dressed in a fire-engine red clinging dress. It had two wide straps holding it up, but the plunging neckline did little to hold her huge breasts in check. With every step, they bounced and swayed and threatened to leap from their confinement. It was flowing from the hips down and above that, it showed off her tiny waist, her ample hips and gorgeous ass to perfection.

Just as they were about to enter the ballroom, a voice came out from behind them; "May I have the honor of escorting you in?" It was Mic Brumby.

"Mic what are you doing here?"

"I resigned my commission Sarah, I'm moving to Washington, to be near the woman I love!"

They all entered the ballroom, the Admiral gave his speech and everyone had one hellava time. The cocktails were great, the dinner divine and the company even better.

As the ball began to break-up the Admiral came over to the group from JAG; "Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to invite you all to my house after this for an after dinner get-together, please do me the honor of attending!" He turned and left to seek out Sidney.

One by one they all left the ball and ended up at A.J.'s home. He was an excellent host and as the booze continued to flow, things started to get a little risqué.

Over in one corner, in a large overstuffed sofa chair. Mic was seated in the chair. He had his jacket and tie off. His shirt was unbuttoned partway. Sarah was sitting crossways on his lap; her legs were thrown over the arm of the chair. They were locked in a heated kiss.

Mic was horny, being without since Sarah left Australia a couple of months ago. As the kiss grew more heated, he dropped his hand and easily drew one of her huge tits from the low scooped neck of her dress. He slowly ran his thumb around and around the large fat, stiff nipple.

Sarah knew this was like playing with fire, but she too was horny and wanted Mic right there. She moaned into his mouth as she felt him plucking away at one of her nipples and she could feel his thick, stiff cock poking her in the ass. She squirmed around on his lap and as she continued to kiss Mic, she looked around the room and saw several eyes on her. She reached down and squirming around, she caught the zipper on his pants, she deftly lowered it and reaching in, Sarah caught hold of his fat cock and wrapped her slender fingers around it. Squeezing it, she slowly began stroking it up and down.

Nearly everyone was now watching Mic and Sarah and they were all caught up in the heat that they were producing.

A.J. got up and walked into his bedroom just off the living room. He stood beside the bed and slipped out of his formal jacket, pulling off his cummerbund, he tossed it to a nearby chair and took off his tie. Unbuttoning a couple of buttons on his shirt, he was about to return to the living room when sudden a slender pair of hands slipped around his waist and slid up his well-muscled chest.

It was Rene and she giggled when she felt him jump, turning around in her arms. He looked down at the luscious figure with her arms still around him; "You startled me Ms. Peterson, what can I do for you?"

She giggled once again; "I think you can call me Rene, A.J.! I was just wondering what you were doing in here all alone!" Her hands slid up his chest and slowly began to pluck at the buttons he still had closed. "I was getting a little frisky watching Mac and Mic out there. I was wondering if you would like to try a little of what they were doing with me? Harm is out there and he's sort of preoccupied with your date, so I thought you might be free game in here. Mac sort of slipped and told me how well-endowed you were; I didn't believe her and wanted to see for myself."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,202 Followers