JAG Revisited Pt. 09

Story Info
Sarah and Harm continue exploring affairs W/Turner & Jen.
22.5k words
4.89
12.4k
6
0

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,213 Followers

These following stories will be writing part in the first person where Harm and Mac speak about their past affairs and past in the third person where their stories unfold as they occurred.

*****

Harm and Mac got to her apartment after work. They were both glad it was Friday and they wanted to get comfortable and start back in on their stories. Being Friday evening, they could spend a lot longer telling their stores and seeing neither of them had any firm plans for the weekend, they both agreed to spend the entire week-end telling their stories.

"Okay Mac, you're up next, what do you want for dinner before the stories begin."

"How about ordering some Chinese, order enough for leftovers so we can have it for tomorrow too. While you order, I'm going to slip into something more comfortable."

Harm ordered the food and he too changed and in shorts and a tanktop and settled on Mac's sofa waiting for the food to arrive. Once the food was there, they ate and settled in for some hot steamy stories.

Mac was dressed just like Harm in running shorts and a tanktop without a bra. She smiled when she saw Harm lock in her braless tits; "Control yourself Harm, this all happened after the engagement party. Here is the next story, settle back and relax."

"Wait is this about you and me on Chegwidden's porch kissing?"

"Get over yourself Harm, that wasn't it. After the party, Gunny and... Well let me just tell the story, here it is."

Harm and Mac were reminiscing on A.J.'s porch about their five years together. They ended up kissing after all of the things that went on. After the party, Harm and Rene headed home, but Mac was feeling a little amorous. Mic got a call from a client and had to rush to the police station, he asked Vic and Jason Tiner to take Mac home.

Mac had a little too much to drink and passed out in the back seat. Her orange halter top dress, with the plunging neckline and completely bare back caused Tiner to turn and watch Sarah sleep it off while Vic drove back to her place.

Once Gunny arrived at Mac's apartment, Tiner climbed into the backseat to wake-up Mac. When he shook her, she turned and wrapped her arms around him and planted a hot kiss on his lips. Tiner was completely caught off guard and being the gentleman that he was, he pushed her away and gently pulled her from the car.

The Gunny, and Tiner managed to get her up to her apartment and she insisted that they came in and make sure the apartment was safe, she hated going into an empty apartment, especially when she was slightly tipsy seeing she had a couple glasses of champagne, something she was not used to doing.

They got her settled and Vic went and put on a pot of coffee. When he turned back to the sofa, Sarah was once again plastered against Tiner, she had his pants open and her hand was stuck down his pants and her lips were planted on his.

"Tiner, what the fuck are you doing, she's getting married!"

Tiner pushed Sarah away; "Gunny, I tried, but she kept on coming. I pushed her away and she came back even stronger."

Gunny was standing over the two of them and Sarah sat up on the edge of the sofa. She reached out and grabbed Gunny by the belt and pulled him to her. He tried to pull away, but just like with Tiner, she wasn't about to be denied. She quickly tore off his belt, undid his pants and unzipping his pants pulled his pants and shorts down.

Before Vic could escape, she grabbed him by his tight ass cheeks and pulled him to her. Opening her mouth, she took his semi-stiff cock totally into her mouth. He tried, but not too hard to pull away and before long, Mac had his totally stiff and all of his resistance disappeared.

Tiner watched in awe as Colonel Mackenzie bobbed up and down on Gunny sizeable cock. It was now completely stiff and Jason shoved his open pants off and scooted over alongside Mac.

Sarah felt Tiner moving closer and looking out of the corner of her eye, she was had half naked, his larger cock standing straight up. It wasn't in the class of Harm or A.J., but it wasn't bad, larger than Vic's who's was about six inches and not very thick. Pulling her mouth off of Gunny's cock she looked over at Jason; "I know you were always checking out my big tits in the office Tiner, you have a green light. Why don't you free these babies and play with them until I've had my fill of Vic's cock here!"

Tiner wasn't about to turn down such an invitation. He reached up and found the snap that held the halter dress up behind her neck. Using his shaking fingers, he managed to undo it and slowly drew the dress downward, uncovering her huge full tits. He immediately covered them both, this time he was using his hands. He squeezed and tweaked the fat nipples and hearing her let out a groan, he quickly pulled away.

Mac pulled off of Vic's cock and looked over at Tiner; "Why did you stop Jason, I love it when someone plays rough with them, don't stop, please!" She looked up at Vic; he managed to strip off his jacket, tie and shirt. With just his pants and shorts around his ankles, Sarah helped him pull them off along with his shoes and socks.

Now naked Vic cradled her short dark auburn hair in his palms and guided her face back to his saliva covered cock. He closed his eyes as she took him down to the root. Her tongue whipped out and flicked all around the shaft and began bobbing up and down faster and harder.

Tiner resumed playing with her tits, but only after stripping out of his clothes and now kneeling up beside her, he grabbed his cock in one hand and her hanging tits with the other, he swiped his cock along her cheek.

Sarah pulled off of Vic's cock and letting out a long moan of approval, she took Jason's sizeable cock into her mouth and she coughed when she took him in too deep without preparing her throat for it.

Vic was now free to attack her gorgeous tits. He leaned forward and planted his cock between the twin pillows of flesh. Pushing them together he began sliding his saliva coated cock up and down between them.

Sarah loved the feel of a cock fucking her tits. She also loved sucking on Jason Tiner's cock. She took him deeper and sucked him harder and faster. Her saliva ran from her lips and his cock and fell to her tits. This allowed Vic's cock to fuck her tits even easier.

Tiner grab hold of her head and running his hands through her hair, he guided her deeper and deeper on his cock. "My god I love how your lips and tongue feel on my cock Ma'am. I could have you do this all night!"

She popped off his cock and smiled up at him with those large dark brown eyes; "I think you can call me Mac or Sarah, at least when you have your cock halfway down my throat. As for sucking you all night, I think I want this gorgeous cock of yours in one or two of my other holes." She gripped his cock and planting her tongue on the base of his cock; she stabbed repeatedly at his balls and flicked it back and forth. She flattened her tongue and as slow as she could, she dragged it upward, completely coating his already wet cock, in even more wetness. She reached the crown and flicking her tongue around the head like a lizard. She smiled when she saw how excited Jason was getting. Opening her mouth wide, she swallowed his cock down to the root in one swift movement.

Gunny was ready for more and pulling his cock free from between her tits he moved downward and gripping the dress hanging around her hips, he tugged at it and Mac lifted her hips allowing him to remove the dress.

Wearing only her shoes and panties, she was ready to fuck. She was squirming around on the sofa and her panties were soaked from all of the attention her lush body was receiving.

When Vic pushed her thighs apart, they went willingly. She slid lower on the sofa as he dipped down and pulled the gusset of her panties aside. He began to flick at her fat, swollen lips of her cunt and catching one between his lips, he sucked it in. He heard her groan deep in her throat around Jason's cock as she shivered. Letting go of her fat lips, he stabbed at her dripping hole and shoved it in deeper and drawing out her thick gooey juices; he swallowed it down and went in for more. When he slid higher and uncovered her stiff clit, he drew it between his lips and flicked it back and forth and tugged at it. He had to hold on tight when Sarah arched her hips upward and shaking violently, let out a long, nearly silent sigh and covered his lips and tongue with her creamy mixture. He refused to slow down and switched from her clit to her deep hole and back again. Over and over again he did this and she was panting wildly around Jason's cock, unable to control herself as her saliva flowed out from around his cock; she came again and bucked wildly. She shook so hard, Tiner's cock jerked out of her mouth.

Tiner loved having her suck on his cock, but was now ready for more too. Slipping to the sofa cushion, he grabbed Mac by her shoulders and pulled her over onto his body. She came willingly and threw her wet thigh over his and planted her sopping pussy directly on his cock. Gripping it, she stuffed it into her pussy and she sank down onto it. It slid easily, deep into her pussy and as she settled down, it filled her and she still wanted more.

Vic rose up from his knees and climbed up into the sofa and planted his ass on the top of the back of it. Grabbing her head, he guided her mouth to his cock and she took him easily into her mouth. She began riding cocks, one in her mouth and one in her pussy. Vic slid his hands down her shoulders and cupped her full, firm tits. Every time she swallowed his cock, he squeezed her tits harder.

Sarah rode Jason's cock, slamming down harder and faster as she could feel another orgasm building deep in her belly. She groaned around Vic's cock when she felt Tiner's hands on her ass, guiding her up and down. She squealed around it when she felt Tiner's fingers tickling her rosebud hole. She let out a grunt when she felt one finger penetrate her puckered hole. She wiggled her ass causing his cock to scrape against her G-spot when she did so. She started cumming against and she shook violently as she felt him sink a second finger deep in her asshole.

Jason surprised her; he grabbed her by her upper arms and bent her backwards. She now had her shoulders nearly flat on the floor. Tiner took her legs and bent them over and she was curled up like a pretzel, her thighs crushed against her plush tits. Her exposed pussy was staring up at the ceiling and Jason straddled her body, holding onto her ankles. Squatting over her, his cum coated cock swayed from side to side across her swollen lips. He pushed forward and she opened her mouth and greedily lapped at her own juices covering his cock.

Sarah's eyes shot open wide and she let out a loud grunt as Vic, who was above her, slid off the back of the sofa and gripping his cock, slid it up and down her fat cuntlips. Pushing forward, her fat lips parted and it nearly sucked his cock in.

Vic's eyes closed and he bit down on his bottom lip when he saw and felt her cunt gobble up his cock. Even in the submission position, he could feel her cunt muscles clutch and squeeze his cock. His was balls deep in her pussy now. He was standing over her, his legs were on either side of her and he raised and lowered his body, sending his cock in all the way. He was close to cumming and starting at her puckered hole; it opened and closed below her pussy as he plunged in and out of her. He shoved a finger into her asshole and he felt her cunt flutter and clutch at his cock. All of a sudden he slid easier into her as she bathed his cock in her cum juices as she came yet again. He lost it and was going to cum; he stiffened and pulled his cock from her. Gripping his slimy cock, he stroked it viciously and started cumming, rope after hot, creamy rope flew from his cock and flooded her belly, chest and across her neck.

Sarah was in the thoroughs of an orgasm and as she was cumming down from it, she felt Vic's cum splashing all over her body. She lost Jason's cock and looking up at him, she sucked in her breath as she saw him stroking his cock, before she could react, he started shooting his hot cum all over her chest, face and into her hair. She let out a loud scream and started cumming just from the cum hitting her lush body.

Vic fell back onto the sofa and tried to catch his breath. Jason let go of her ankles and as he finished cumming, he slid to his knees and swept his drooling cock across her parted lips.

Sarah uncoiled her legs and rolled onto her side, her legs curled up as she continued to shake and cum. She opened her mouth and licked what was left oozing out of Tiner's cock. She sucked the head in and licked at it lazily. After a couple of minutes, Mac rolled over and climbing up onto her knees, she stood and scooped up some of the cum that was running down her body. Rocking back and forth on wobbly legs she turned to Vic and Jason; "I'm going to go and take a quick shower. I want the two of you in my bed and ready to fuck once I get back." She turned and they watched that gorgeous, lush ass swaying from side to side as she disappeared into the bathroom.

Vic and Jason both felt uncomfortable walking naked into her bedroom. Jason left and went into the bathroom to use the facilities. He turned and saw her gorgeous body in the steam covered glass door. Her entire body was covered in soap suds and he couldn't resist. Opening the door, he saw Sarah turn and smile as he stepped in and closed the door behind him.

Sarah stepped forward and draped her arms on his shoulders and pressed her lush, slippery body against his. She lowered her lips and they were soon locked in a hot passionate kiss. Their tongues darted back and forth and Mac captured his tongue in her mouth and she sucked on it. She sucked in her breath when he cupped her ass and shoved a finger up her butthole. She giggled' "You love my ass don't you Tiner?"

"Oh yeah Mac, I hope to sink my cock in it before the night is over!"

"Mmmm, sounds nasty, but I'm sure we can accommodate that! How about washing my back Tiner?"

He turned her around and softly washed her back and down to her ass again. Kneeling down he worked on her strong thighs and drifting up, he suddenly sank two fingers into her slippery folds. He felt her shutter and her hands came down to balance her hands on his shoulders. He came back up when he felt her tugging at his arms. They kissed again and rinsing off, she turned off the shower and stepping out threw him a towel and they dried one another off.

She dropped her towel and moved over to the sink and picking up a large comb, ran it through her damp locks. She looked amazing; her dark locks were combed back and had that European sexy look. She smiled at Jason; "What?" Her gaze dropped to his once again stiff cock. She put down her comb, stepped over to him and reaching down, closed her fingers around his cock and tugging at it, led him out of the bathroom to the bedroom where Vic was sitting up on the bed against the headboard.

Vic's eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw the sexy brunette approaching the bed. He spread his legs and wrapping his hand around his cock; he stroked it slowly; "Come on Colonel, climb up and ride it!"

Sarah straddled him and leaning forward fed him her freshly washed tits. She closed her eyes and let out a groan when she felt him draw one fat nipple in-between his lips. She reached back and guided his cock into her moist pussy. As of the air escaped her lungs as she settled down on top of him. Leaning forward she allowed him access to her other tit and felt him begin to pump in and out of her pussy using the gap between them to move easier. She let out a gasp and leaned over ever further.

Jason slipped in behind her and sliding down, he parted her gorgeous ass cheeks. He dipped his tongue into her puckered hole. He wormed it back and forth, up and down and he let out a gasp when he realized her outer ring of her ass relaxed and allowed him to stuff her asshole full of his tongue. In and out, in and out he tongue-fucked her asshole and he watched closely as Vic plundered her pussy with his cock. He shied away, not wanting to get that close to his cum-coated cock.

Convinced he had her relaxed and sufficiently lubricated, he rose up and gripping his stiff cock, he pressed forward and Sarah jerked and froze. He heard her suck in her breath and hold it. He shoved forward again and letting out a loud groan, he felt her tight ass accept his cockhead. The pressure around his cock was so intense, it almost hurt. He waited for Mac to relax and after thirty seconds or so, he felt her loosen up and he shoved forward and sank more than half of his shaft in her. Grabbing a hold of her tight ass cheeks, he slapped her playfully and she wiggled her ass and at the same time, shoved forward and all of a sudden he was balls deep in her.

He could feel Vic pouring his cock up and down into her receptive pussy. He could feel Sarah try to move, but didn't want to lose either cock from her body. She leaned over and kissed Vic hard and as they fenced back and forth, Jason began fucking her ass.

Tiner loved her ass and couldn't believe the ass he watched for several years, he had his cock buried deep in it and was now fucking it. It had to be a dream. He reached below her and grabbed a hold of her tits and began mauling them. He was rewarded by Mac rising up and turning her head, she locked lips with his and he felt his hands being removed from her tits. He peeked over her shoulder and felt his cock surge as he saw Vic feasting on her tits.

Sarah was on the verge of another explosive orgasm. Having both of her holes being fucked at the same time and Vic's mouth on her tits and her mouth stuff full of Tiner's tongue; she lost it and started cumming all over Vic's cock. She was thinking Harriet must have been in heaven having all of her holes filled and being air tight, but as she started cumming, she forgot all about it as her body took over and came even harder. Her one orgasm built stronger and as one waned, another even stronger orgasm took over.

Vic lost it and as he felt Mac cumming all over his cock for a second time within minutes, he started sucking harder on her tits and exploded; he filled her womb with his cum and continued to fuck her right through yet another orgasm.

Jason felt the two of them coming and kissing Sarah even deeper, he clutched at her hair, fisting her locks in his fingers; he reared back and started shooting his cum deep into her bowels. He felt like he was coming bucketful's of cum. He never felt so spent and clutching at her glistening body, he held on for dear life until he settled down and slowly recovered.

That was just the second bout between the three of them. Over the next several hours, Gunny, Tiner and Mac fucked in every position possible. Sarah came so many times she lost count and during the night, one or the other woke up and sucked and fucked her again.

She woke up first in the morning, crawled out of bed and after cleaning up, slipped back into bed and brought both of them back to stiffness by giving them both sloppy, but mind-blowing blowjobs. She rode them both to orgasm as she came several more time.

The three of them ended up in the shower and although there wasn't much room in the shower, they managed to soap her up and fuck all three of her holes before the water went cold. Drying off, Vic and Jason tucked Sarah into her messy bed and staggering out of the bedroom, they both dressed in the living room and left her apartment, luckily for them it was Saturday morning and as Vic dropped off Tiner at his place, he barely made it home where he crawled into his bed and slept half the day away.

Harm was stiff as a board and looked over at Mac; "My god, you're such a slut Mac! I knew you were hot and bothered after our discussion and that soft and gentle kiss we had, but Gunny and Tiner? Did you ever tell Mic?"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,213 Followers