JAG Revisited Pt. 10

Story Info
Sarah and Harm Continue exploring affairs W/Manetti & Clay
19.6k words
4.72
11.3k
1
1

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

These following stories will be writing part in the first person where Harm and Mac speak about their past affairs and past in the third person where their stories unfold as they occurred.

Saturday morning Sarah woke up with a smile on her face. She snuggled up to Harm and when she reached over she found him with morning wood. She rolled him onto his back and immediately began licking at his stiff cock.

When Harm opened his eyes, he smiled and let out a tiny groan; "Oh yeah Mac, I do not believe there is any better way to wake up in the morning!" He combed his fingers through her hair and reached down he slid his hand down her back and found her pussy was already wet.

She popped her mouth off his cock; "I can, I'd rather wake with your mouth plastered to my pussy or better yet, wake to find this monster sliding in and out of me!"

He grabbed her by the arms and rolled her onto her back. Settling in between her legs, he slid easily into her and heard her groan out; "Oh yeah, I didn't wake up to it, but I guess this will do!"

Sarah wrapped her strong thighs around his waist and began humping upward as she tried to stuff more of his cock into her.

"Relax Mac, we have all day, just thinking about my first story is really getting me even hotter!"

"Nice, really nice Harm, I can't get your motor running, so you have to think about some of your earlier conquests? Well two can play that game. Mmmm, let me see, oh yeah, Beth, just like that lick my pussy and shove that strap-on deep into me!"

He slowed his fucking of her incredibly wet pussy; "Okay, okay I get it, sorry! By the way who is this Beth you're talking about?" He stopped completely and felt her humping his completely still cock now."

"Come on Harm, fuck me, I'm going to need you to take the edge off if we're going to be telling stories all day long. As for Beth, well you'll just have to wait to find out. So you better start banging me good and hard now, get me off really good, feed me and then I'll listen to your story."

"My, my Mac, someone sure is bossy this morning, but as always, I aim to please!" He started sliding in and out of her and leaning in, he kissed her and they swapped tongues. The action turned feverous and soon they were both moaning and groaning and not too long after that, Sarah exploded and she clung to Harm as he emptied his swollen balls in her receptive pussy.

They clung to one another and caressed each other in the aftermath of a quick, but sorely needed orgasm. Climbing out of bed, Mac raced for the shower, getting there first, locked Harm out.

Harm threw on a short robe he kept at her place just for these mornings. He made a pot of coffee and started breakfast. Sarah soon joined him and they ate at her kitchen table, talking about their upcoming bachelor parties and the wedding plans.

After breakfast, Sarah cleared away the dishes, while Harm hopped in the shower. After getting out, they were both sitting crossed legged in the bed, both in robes and it was time to proceed with their stories. Harm was up first and leaning in to kiss Sarah he whispered; "Are you ready for a really hot story Mac?"

She nodded, kissing him back, sure am and after that quickie, I believe I can go through a bunch of stories before getting really horny again."

He chuckled; "I doubt that Sarah, this one is really, really hot!"

"Alright already, begin will ya?"

Harm just got off a case on the Seahawk. He was supposed to return to JAG Headquarters, but is being diverted to Naples, Italy to investigate a serial killing of four prostitutes. The USS Gillcrest was in port at each of the killings.

A.J. had Commander Manetti in his office and after finding out she took one class in profiling serial murderers, he was sending her out to Naples to meet and assist Harm. She was to meet him there and Petty Officer Tiner had set up two rooms at a hotel in Naples.

She was a little worried about doing the assignment seeing she only took one class. He assured her she could do the job and informed her he had no one else to send there to help out. He reminded her that Harm had led several murder investigations and told her just to follow his lead.

Harm headed directly to Interpol's office upon arriving in Naples and after talking with the investigator, the investigator made a strong case that it was happening whenever the USS Gillcrest was in port.

Commander Manetti arrived at the hotel, but her room wasn't ready. The front desk took pity on her; "Commander Rabb's room is ready, but he still hadn't checked in. Maybe you can use his room to clean up and we'll ring his room when yours is ready for occupancy.

"Could you inform Commander Rabb that I'll be in his room? I can't thank you enough, the flight here was very trying and I do need a nice long, hot shower."

"Yes, no problem Commander, I'll tell him."

By the time Harm came to the hotel to check in, there was an emergency that the manager had to tend to and the person in charge at the time he checked in failed to tell him about Tracy using his room.

Tracy took a very, very long hot shower and when she stepped out of the shower, the entire bathroom was covered in steam. She used another towel to wipe the mirror off and standing before the mirror, she reached up and took down her extremely long, thick raven locks. She ran her fingers through her long hair, fluffing it out. She took stock of herself in the mirror, dressed only in a tiny white towel that ended above mid-thigh and barely contained her pert and very firm B cup breasts.

She stepped out of the bathroom, her entire body glistening from the steam in the shower. As she entered the bedroom, which also housed the front door of the hotel room, Harm came through the door at the exact same time. She stopped dead in her tracks and looked at Harm. She looked amazing in that tiny towel and her long black hair as disheveled from the shower. "Commander!"

Harm slowly looked Tracy up and down and replied; "Commander!"

She caught her breath; "Good morning Sir, I'm sorry I startled you!"

"Am I in the wrong room?"

"No Commander this is your room. Mine wasn't ready and I talked them into giving me your hotel room key so I could shower. I couldn't wait and I know we didn't have much time, I'm sorry!"

A small smile crossed his lips and after closing the door he approached her; "No that's fine Commander, I'm glad you're here, I mean here in Naples."

She smiled back at him; "You sure about me being here, in your hotel room instead of Naples? I know we haven't been really close, but I have learned a lot from working with you in the courtroom. I was hoping to learn more from you, even more in and out of the courtroom."

He stood over her and looking down at her shoulders and upper chest still covered in tiny droplets of water from the shower. He raised his hands and slowly undid the knot holding her towel up. It floated to the floor and he ran his hands through her hair and cupped the back of her head, tugging at her hair, this caused her head to look upward and Harm lowered his mouth to hers.

She was extremely short, in her bare feet; her head barely reached his shoulders. She let her tiny quiver bow-like lips part and she accepted his lips on hers. She let out a tiny groan and when he pulled back she looked up at him with those coal black eyes and smiled; "My god Commander, that was even better than I imagined, can we try another?"

He gave her one of his sly smiles; "I think you can call me Harm, especially if I'm going to do this again!" He planted another kiss on her lips, this one even hotter and more passionate that the last one. The kisses grew hotter and hotter.

Tracy was tongue fucking Harm's mouth and she was moaning constantly. She was getting more and more excited by the second. Her hands shot to his belt and pulling it open, she undid his pants and yanked down his zipper. His pants fell around his feet and as she pulled his boxers down, Harm toed off his shoes and kicked away his pants.

Still in his uniform jacket, shirt and tie, he lifted Tracy and walked her over to the bed. Lowering her to the carpeted floor, he leaned down and began raining kisses all over her sexy neck and dark skinned shoulders. He sucked and licked away the droplets of water that were still on her upper chest.

Tracy turned her hand upside down and tried wrapping her hand around his huge cock, her fingers never met. She stroked his several times and looking down at Harm who was still kissing his way down to her incredibly firm and high standing tits. "Oh my lord Harm, I have to have this in me! I've never ever seen a cock this huge before." She began sliding down, but Harm stopped her.

"I'm sorry Tracy, but we need to go soon. The Naples investigator is waiting for us. Right now there isn't anything I'd rather be doing than fucking you over and over again. We have to be going, but I promise you, this evening, after dinner, I'll bring you back here and give you all that you want and more!"

Tracy pulled away slightly and had a sexy pout on her lips and she looked absolutely beautiful. She let go of his cock and made a turn to get dressed.

Harm saw the disappointment in her eyes and on her face. He reached out and grabbed her by her slender arm, spinning her around. He drew her closer and placing his hands on her tiny waist, lifted her and spun her around.

Tracy let out a loud shriek and giggled, it quickly evaporated. She was at eye level with his stiff bobbing cock. Her eyes shot open wide when she felt Harm's warm breath on her thighs. She wiggled about, spreading her legs: she wrapped them around his head and thrust her pussy upward. She held her breath hoping what she thought would happen next would.

Harm shifted slightly, with his arms around her waist, he slid his to her tiny and extremely tight ass. He squeezed them and couldn't believe there was no give in the flesh. He drew her up to his mouth and dipping his head down, he came in contact with her pussy. Just like her ass, her pussy was extremely tight. He jabbed and stabbed at it several times, her lips slowly parted and he was amazed how sweet and creamy her cunt juices were.

Tracy thrashed around, throwing her head back she let out a loud grunt. When she settled back down, she was staring directly at his stiff cock. She wrapped her tiny hand around his cock and guided it to her deep red lips. All of a sudden she went berserk. Like a woman possessed, she began licking, sucking and kissing his cock. She was making obscene sounds as she attacked his cock. Her long, dark mane of hair danced back and forth, swiping across Harm's knees and shins. She ran her lips back and forth across the girth of his cock. She poised over the head and opening wide, it barely fit, but she managed to open wide enough to slip it into her mouth. Her tongue whipped around and around as she began bobbing back and forth on the large piece of meat before her.

Harm loved what she was doing to his cock, he looked down past her tiny ass, her slim and trim back and all he could see was a sea of black hair flying back and forth. He now had his tongue stuffed halfway into her tight pussy. He slid it back and forth and when he came in contact with her clit, he felt her shutter. All of a sudden he was rewarded with a gush of her creamy cum. He sucked it up greedily and went back for more,

Tracy came so hard, she nearly let go of Harm's head with her legs. She took more of his cock into her mouth, but she was only barely able to get about a quarter of his cock into her mouth. She coughed when it hit the back of her throat and she pulled back. She let out a yelp when she suddenly felt Harm release her and spin her around and place her gingerly on the bed.

He stared down at the petite vixen. He shook his head; "Oh Tracy, you have no idea how I just want to spread these luscious legs of yours and fuck you till you pass out, but we really have to go. I promise to take care of you the proper way later. Now get dressed before I change my mind and get us both court-martialed.

She giggled and sat up, she swept the lion's mane of raven hair over her shoulder; "But Harmmmmmmm, I didn't take care of you like you did me. Come on let me get you off so we both can concentrate!" She reached out for him, but he stepped back and picked up his clothes and started dressing.

"Don't you worry about me Tracy, it gives me even more of an incentive to wrap-up this investigation so we can get back here. Now stop your pouting and get dressed, that's an order Commander!"

She giggled and hopped off the bed and stood at attention and saluted him; "Yes Sir, I understand Sir, I'll get right on it Sir!" She giggled again and putting her finger to her lips she drew her bottom lip down; "But Sirrrrrrr, I really want to suck it again!"

He lurched at her and slapped her on her ass, she let out a shriek and ran from the room to the bathroom and slammed the door shut. He finished dressing and waited for Lt. Commander Manetti to dress and get ready to join in on the investigation.

The bathroom door opened and a professional female Naval Officer stepped out of the bathroom. She struck a pose; "Are you sure you don't want to strip me naked and take me to bed right now Commander?"

He chuckled and wagged his finger at her; "Oh no you don't Tracy, if I did, we'd never leave today!"

She smiled at him as she fastened her cover on her head. Her long thick mane of hair was rolled up in a tight bun and pinned high on her head. Her dark blue uniform hid her luscious assets and her skirt ended at her knees, but she shapely calves teased him, knowing what lay beyond them made him drool. She had applied her make-up and looked very professional, but the dark red lipstick made her bow lips looked even more kissable.

Harm shook his head, clearing the cobwebs from his brain; "Shall we go Commander?" He picked up his cover and opened the door.

She let out a heavy sigh; "If we must! I'm going to work my ass off so we solve this case quickly. I don't want anything interfering with what I want to do with you when we get back here."

They caught a cab and she began to tease him. Shifting about, her skirt slid up past her knee and halfway up her slender thighs. She shifted again and her knee pressed against his leg.

Harm gazed down at her legs and looking up at her gave her a weak smile; "Keep your eye on the ball Commander, stop teasing or we will spend the night in our respective rooms!"

She immediately sat up straight and tugged her skirt down; "Aye, aye Sir!" She smiled teasingly at him and looked straight ahead.

They were soon at the police station and met with the investigator and after discussing their plan, headed out to the Gillcrest to interview the Captain of the ship, a Commander Amanda Waller. They got a list of the men on shore leave and after reviewing the list, narrowed down their list to just a few who Tracy profiled as a threat to females.

After their interviews they narrowed their suspects down to two. After grilling one of the seamen, he confessed to raping one of the local women. Although they were able to solve the rape of one of the Italian females, they were no closer to solving the murders. The other suspect was still on shore leave and they set out to find him.

With the help of the shore patrol and the Italian police, they finally located the seaman. When he ran, they thought they had their murderer, but when they caught up to him and interrogated him, he admitted to beating up a transvestite. He admitted he was led into a dark alley and when he realized the man dressed as a woman was actually a man, he was so upset, he beat him up. They were back at square one and Harm was frustrated, in more ways than anyone could imagine.

Leaving the police station Harm turned to Tracy; "Come on Commander, enough for today. Maybe if we have a nice quiet meal, a bottle of wine and sleep on it, we can start out tomorrow with a clear head and a new outlook on the situation."

I'm all for that Commander, especially the part after the wine, shall we go?"

The Italian investigator recommended a good restaurant and when they entered it, they found it was even more romantic than either of them anticipated. Their secluded table was in a dark corner of the room. Candlelight lit the table and once the waiter returned with a bottle of red wine, the two of them finally relaxed and began to unwind.

They finished their four course meal and a second bottle of wine; they were more than ready for a romantic night together. The restaurant was near their hotel and they walked the short way to the hotel and talked and laughed on their way there. They entered the hotel elevator and suddenly everything got a little uncomfortable.

Tracy stood beside Harm and her hand brushed his, it turned inward and closed around his. She looked up at him and suddenly she was in his arms. The embrace and kiss were way too short as the elevator came to a stop at their floor. Stepping out, still hand in hand, Harm led her to his room. Opening the door, they stepped in and once closed, Tracy was once again in his strong arms.

Harm tossed his cover to a nearby table. He reached up and removing hers, threw it on top of his. He reached down and gathering her up in his arms, he carried her towards the bedroom just like a groom takes his bride over the threshold. When he reached the bed, he leaned down and planted her gently on the bed.

She stretched out and looked up at him standing beside the bed. She smiled wickedly and whispered; "Strip for me Harm, I want to see you completely naked. I'm at a disadvantage, you already saw me naked!"

He chuckled; "Well Tracy, I wasn't the one walking around in your suite dressed only in a skimpy towel."

She licked her lips; "I was decent, that is until you tugged at my towel and saw me naked."

He nodded and kept his eyes on her. He slipped out of his jacket and pulled off his tie. Kicking off his shoes he reached up and slowly unbuttoned his starched shirt. Slipping out of it, he removed his pants even slower. He pulled off his socks and stood there before her in a G.I. T-shirt and matching boxers.

She looked him up and down and in a barely audible whispered said; "All of it, you have more on than my towel hid!"

He nodded again and pulled off his t-shirt. Hooking his fingers in the elastic band of his boxers, he slid them down and his stiff cock sprung free. He looked at Tracy and her eyes were darting up and down his body.

Tracy licked her lips and rose up and knelt on the bed. She leaned back and settled back on her haunches. She reached for the buttons on her jacket and she looked confused when she saw Harm shaking his head from side to side.

"Oh no you don't, last time I was only privileged to remove your towel. This time I want to strip you from your uniform."

Her hands dropped to her side and nodded; "Alright Commander, I'm all yours, do with me as you wish!"

He just stood there naked; his huge cock was swaying back and forth. He sucked in his breath when Tracy made the first move.

She scooted to the edge of the bed and slid flat onto her belly looking at the floor. She rolled over quickly and with her head hanging off the side of the bed, she reached up and grabbing his cock, she tugged at him and she groaned when he stepped closer and planted his cock on her closed lips. She parted her lips and her tiny tongue flicked out and without using her hands she flicked his shaft from side to side. Twisting her head a little, her lips parted and she pursing them, she sucked lightly and drew the side of his shaft along her lips.

Harm looked down and his eyes locked on her exotic dark brown, nearly black almond shaped eyes. They were lidded in lust and they looked smoking hot. Leaning over her, he shoved more of his cock against her mouth. Pulling back, he dislodged his shaft from her mouth. Leaning forward again, the leaking head painted her lips and he let out a grunt when he felt his cockhead enter her mouth. Leaning over her, he began to unbutton the jacket. Once open he worked on the buttons on her blouse and when he pulled it from her skirt. He reached up and tugged at her flat tie, it gave way allowing him to open the button at her collar. He was pleasantly surprised to see her without a bra. "Ummmmm Commander, is this regulation wear beneath your uniform?

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers