JAG: The Seaman Brown Case Ch. 02

Story Info
Seaman Brown he gets off in more ways then one.
15.9k words
4.5
41.4k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/01/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TVfreak
TVfreak
33 Followers

This is a series of television shows that I watch. These are fantasies of the shows as I wish would appear on television. I will list the cast members and their television show names at the beginning of each episode that I write about. I hope you enjoy and join in my TV fantasies.

Cast of JAG; David James Elloitt (Captain Harmon Rabb Jr.); Catherine Bell (Colonel Sarah MacKenzie); Karri Turner (Lt. Harriet Roberts); Scott Lawrence (Commander Sturgis Turner); Zoe McLellan (Petty Officer Jennifer Coates); Patrick Labyorteaux (Lt. Commander Bud Roberts); Tracey Needham (Lt. Commander Meg Austin); John Jackson ( Rear Admiral A.J Chegwidden); Nancy Chambers (Lt. Loren Singer); Andrea Thompson (Commander Allison Krennick; Anne-Marie Johnson (Congresswoman Bobbi Latham)

As I stated in my previous stories, I am an author of sexually explicit fantasies. I never claimed to be a "so called writer". If you are looking for a perfect composition please stop reading now. There may be grammatical and spelling errors (even though I do use spell check). So if you love sexual fantasies involving television stars, please read on. If you are an English teacher leave now!

The Story is dedicated to Kathy & Ken in Florida!!

*

Colonel Mackenzie and Commander Turner got into their car to head out and speak with Kathy Brown. Sturgis sat back and watched Sarah as she drove; "Damn, he thought, she is one gorgeous woman. Even though she was dressed in her Marine dress suit, the dark green suit did very little to hide her fantastic figure. From time to time as she moved her foot from accelerator to brake and back again her skirt slid up her shapely thighs and he started wondering just what was at the juncture of those thighs. Moving his eyes upwards, his eyes took in her tiny waist, that wasn't really that tiny, but in contrast to her large melon like breasts, made her waist seem tiny. As his eyes came up to her gorgeous face he was shocked from his daydreaming, Sarah was staring back at him with a sly smile on her lips.

"Well Commander, does everything meet with your approval?"

Even though Commander Turner was black, he felt a rush of heat rise to his neck and face to the point of nearly blushing, if that is possible with a black man.

"Ah well, ah yeah Mac, I guess you do! Sturgis had a smile on his face from ear to ear knowing he was caught and looked the cat that ate the canary.

"So Sturgis what do you see that you like?"

He let out a nervous laugh, "Well Colonel.."

Her eyes sparkled as she knew she had him caught; "Sturgis, we're here alone, call me Mac or Sarah... So tell me!"

Again he laughed; "Well Sarah, I never finished my appraisal. I reached your face when you caught me staring."

"Sturgis, I caught you long before that, but you were so engrossed in my body that you didn't see me watching you!"

She had him on the ropes and he had to get off of them or she would score a knockout, which by the way she definitely is. "Well Sarah, finishing up my appraisal I've noticed facially you are one gorgeous woman. Your skin is flawless; your neck is long and graceful. Those eyes, what can I say, twin pools of deep dark secrets a man could lose his soul in."

Hearing this made her smile broadly and it was her turn to start blushing.

Sturgis continues; "Then there are those full red lips, so wet looking from your lip gloss and I hope I don't get a red light from you, but those lips are made for kissing and sucking. What I couldn't do with those lips. Damn Sarah they look just so kissable and......"

She looked at him and sexily bit down on her lower lip causing him to let out a tiny groan. That made her giggle, so far Sturgis, no red light, and what Sturgis?"

He shook his head; "I just couldn't..."

"Come on tell me, and what?"

Holding his breath he said; "No red light Mac?"

She licked her wet lips with the tip of her tongue and in a deep whisper said; "No red light!"

"Oh my god Sarah, when you lick them, god it sends shivers down my back. I can just imagine those full red wet lips sliding up and down the length of my large black cock." He stopped briefly to see her reaction. Her breath quickened and she parted her lips to breath.

He continued; "Those lips surrounding my shaft and molding themselves to my black cock. Sliding up and down making it wet and slick with your saliva and I running my hands though your long dark lock just make me so hard Sarah."

Her eyes went wide as she listened to his erotic talk, it was turning her on and she needed to change the subject, not a full three sixty, but at least a bit. With a deep husky whisper she started; "Sturgis we need to tone it down a bit, if we weren't going to see Seaman Brown's wife right now, we'd be at the nearest motel and I would be showing you just what these lips could be doing to your big black cock. So what do you think about Harm and Bud? Do you think they were exaggerating about what they did at the Brown residence?"

"No I don't think so Mac. Harm doesn't need to brag about his conquests and Bud was as giddy as a school girl after her first fuck. Do you think we should be watching out for something that might happen?"

"Well Sturgis, what will happen will happen. From the sounds of Kathy Brown she just might be a wild woman. We need to interview her first about her husband. We don't want to start anything before we get to bottom of her husband's obsession with female officers. Now as for Meg Austin, she sounds like something that would be perfect for you."

"Do you really think so Mac?"

She smiled and thought to herself; "If I can get Sturgis involved with her, it will leave Harm all to myself." Looking at Sturgis; "I'm almost sure of it Sturgis!"

Just then she turned into the driveway of the Brown home and the two of them got out and headed to the front door.

Sturgis knocked and they both waited. No reply and he rang the bell and finally they both heard stirring in the house

The door opened slowly and beaming back at them was Kathy Brown. She was dressed in a silk black kimono that barely hid anything. It was loosely tied at the waist showing a great expanse of her chest and her hard nipples poked against the silky material. The kimono ended at mid-thigh and her bare legs looked smooth and silky. She was slowly brushing her slightly damp blonde locks.

"Sorry I took so long I was just finishing up in the bathroom, wow what a night! Come on in and make your self comfortable. Would you like some coffee?"

Sturgis was locked on her chest, her fat nipples were just begging to rip through the material of her short gown; "Coffee would be great, how about you Colonel?"

"Coffee would be fine!"

Kathy left the room and headed for the kitchen.

Sarah gave Sturgis a playful slap on the arm; "Come on Sturgis; put your eyes back in your head. Could you make it any more obvious, staring at her nipples like that?"

"Ah ha Mac, you saw them too, nice huh?"

Just then coming down the stairs was a sleepy eyed Meg, dressed in one of Ken Brown's long sleeved shirts and nothing more.

Both Sturgis and Mac's jaws dropped when they saw this bundle of sex. Mac now knew what Harm was always raving about; she was gorgeous, even after a night in bed with sex oozing out of every pore. She could just imagine how Meg would look after a hot shower and hair made up and with make-up on.

She raised her hand to rub the sleep out of her eyes and when she did her shirt rose and her bare pussy stared them in the face. "Oh hello you must be Colonel MacKenzie and Commander Turner; I'm Meg Austin, Commander Meg Austin. Happy to meet you both!"

She reached out her hand to the Colonel and when she did her shirt gaped open and her firm hard nippled breasts nearly popped out of her shirt.

Mac took her hand and with a smile on her face said; "Ah Commander, I believe you're out of uniform, nice to meet you. Harm has spoken highly of you, but never expressed just how lovely you look."

Turner chimed in; "It's indeed a pleasure to meet you Commander Austin, if you could, why are you out of uniform?"

Meg turned a bright shade of red; "Well it's a long story, but the short of it after Harm and Bud left, I was so tired that Kathy invited me to spend the night, and here I am."

Before the two of them could grill her anymore Kathy came into the room with a tray of coffee and croissants. "Here we are, Colonel do you take anything in yours?"

"No thank you, black will be fine."

Meg turned to Kathy; "Kathy do you mind if I took a quick shower? I need to get all of this, well you know, off me."

"Sure Meg, towels are in the cupboard at the end of the hall, enjoy."

Meg turned and bounced up the stairs, Sarah and Sturgis' gaze followed her bare butt up the stairs.

Turning back to Kathy, Mac opened her briefcase and began asking Kathy questions about her husband's case. Between Mac and Turner both of them covered everything they needed to know.

The coffee was going through Sturgis and he asked Kathy where the restroom was.

She directed him upstairs; "It'd the second door on the left but..." She caught herself not wanting to tell him that's the same place Meg was taking her shower.

Sturgis opened the door and the bathroom was filled with a heavy steam. He was about to step out and go back downstairs, but he had to go and he also saw the naked form of Meg in the large glassed in shower. He quickly relieved himself and as he did he kept his eyes plastered on Meg's soapy form in the shower. His big, thick black cock began to stiffen as he watched her. As she bent over her compact ass pressed against the glass wall and he let out a tiny groan and stroked his cock. As if on automatic pilot Sturgis quickly slipped out of his uniform and now naked approached the shower. Opening the door he smiled at the startled Meg; "Hi Commander, want some company?"

She looked startled and crossed her arms over her chest and pussy. Her eyes dropped to his huge black cock, every inch as large as Harm's, if not larger. She slowly dropped her arms and gripping his cock that was standing at a ninety degree angle from his body, pulled him into the shower.

Sturgis picked up the soap and began soaping up Meg's tight petite body. His large black hands contrasted greatly with her lily white body.

Meg moaned constantly as he left not an inch untouched. Kneeling before her, he worked his hands from her tiny feet, up her shapely calves and knees. Her breath was coming in gasps as he moved upwards along her firm thighs. He cupped her bare pussy and firm tight ass in both hands as he worked the soap into her skin.

Meg stiffened when he slipped one, then a second finger into her now dripping pussy.

At the same time Sturgis slipped a long soapy finger up her tight asshole. As he fingered both of her holes he began working them in and out faster and faster.

Meg rolled her head back, as the water beat down her blonde locks. She dug her fingers in his shoulders and shook violently as she came all over his black fingers driving in and out of her quaking cunt.

Losing all strength to stand she slowly slid down the wall of the shower and once on the floor, Meg wrapped her arms around Sturgis' black chest and covered his mouth with her own. She drove her tongue into his mouth and moaned as the last ebbing of her orgasm subsided.

For the first time since he entered the shower she spoke; "Wow Commander, that sure is fucking fantastic way to take a shower. I do believe both my holes are now thoroughly clean. Want to get them dirty again?"

Both of them were grinning from ear to ear and before he could answer she slipped down his body and pumped his cock up and down with soapy hands. The sounds of skin slapping against skin and the soap on his cock was so erotic that he nearly came. Turning her body the shower spray hit his cock and her hand. As the water washed away the suds, Meg quickly lowered her mouth and enveloped his cock in her hot mouth. Her red lips were stretched to the max around his thick veined cock and her tongue flicked out and rolled around and around his cock.

Sturgis let out a loud groan; "Oh my god Meg, can you suck cock. God your mouth and tongue is like none I have ever felt before. Suck it harder you white bitch, suck it harder, oh fuck I'm going to cum. Ahhhh yes!"

He gripped her dripping wet blonde hair in his fists and guided her face up and down on his cock.

She continued her slurping and gagged as he went even deeper in her throat. She felt him stiffen and felt his cock lurch and began spurting his thick hot cream down her throat.

He fell back into the floor, his cock popped out of her mouth a second then a third stream shot across her pretty face.

Meg tried to scoop it up before the water washed it away and let out a groan of frustration as it was washed off her face. On weak legs she slowly stood up and rinsing off, gripped his wrist she pulled him to his feet.

He enveloped her petite white body in his large black one and hugged her tightly. Bringing his mouth to hers they kissed passionately. When they broke the kiss he looked down at her gorgeous blue eyes and kissed her tenderly.

Downstairs Mac finished her questioning of Kathy. "I wonder where the Commander went off to."

Kathy stood up, her kimono parted slightly and Mac took note of her flat belly and firm full tits. Tucking it closed slightly she took Mac's hand and drew her to her feet.

"Let's head upstairs and see what's keeping him and Meg."

The bathroom door was ajar and Kathy nudged it open. She had Sarah in front of her and Sarah saw the two Commanders in the shower before Kathy saw them.

Sarah caught her breath and held her hand to her mouth to stifle her gasp.

Kathy pushed the door open even more urging Sarah further into the bathroom.

Sarah resisted slightly and as she did her back and ass pushed against the front of Kathy's body. Mac stiffened as she felt Kathy's lush body against the back of hers.

Kathy put her mouth against the ear of Sarah; "Oh my god Sarah, look at Meg sucking his big black cock. Oh my god, I have to have some of that. Oh fuck Sarah; don't you want to try our some of that?"

Kathy's tongue slipped out of her mouth and slowly ran around the edge of Mac's ear. She let out a shiver and leaned back against Kathy's body.

"Oh Sarah, just look at Meg's tight little body, god I loved sucking that pussy last night. She came over and over again and just wait till she licks your pussy Sarah. Her tongue is like a snake, it can touch parts of your pussy you never knew you had. Her little mouth on your nipples will drive you crazy. She made me cum just sucking on mine."

Kathy reached around and unfastened the three buttons on Sarah's form fitting jacket. As the buttons opened she slid the jacket from Sarah's shoulders. Kathy's lips nibbled at Sarah's bare neck as her hands came up and cupped her huge melon like tits.

"Oh my god Sarah, I just love how full and firm your huge tits are. I can't wait to get my mouth on them."

Sarah let out a groan and tuned to face Kathy. Placing her hands on Kathy's waist the kimono parted and her hands slid up and cupped Kathy's firm tits. Sarah rolled the thick nipples between her thumb and index fingers. This caused Kathy to let out a loud groan. Her pussy was leaking like a sieve and her knees nearly buckled when Sarah parted the robe and lowered her lips to one rubbery nub. Kathy's robe fell to the floor and she was naked under it.

Kathy let out a squeal when Sarah toyed with her nipples and Kathy looked over at Meg and Sturgis who were now rinsed off and opening the shower door stepped out dripping wet. They proceeded to dry each other off and both of them kept their eyes plastered on the two women at the entrance to the bathroom.

With juices flowing freely down her inner thighs, Kathy mustered up enough strength to guide Sarah out of the bathroom and into the adjoining bedroom.

Now dry Meg and Sturgis followed the two women into the bedroom. Meg had Sturgis sit in an overstuffed chair at the foot of the bed and Meg joined Kathy. With the two women on either side of Sarah they proceeded to seduce and undress Sarah.

Kathy turned Sarah's face towards hers and their lips met. Sarah cupped her tits and played with Kathy's nipples and Kathy moaned into her mouth.

Meg unsnapped the ribbon type tie around Sarah's neck and one by one began unbuttoning Sarah's tight blouse. When it was completely open Kathy slipped it from Mac's shoulders and it hit the floor.

Both Meg and Kathy were amazed just how huge Mac's tits were. Once again Kathy realized what her husband always said about military uniforms and how they hid a woman's real charms.

As Kathy continued to kiss Sarah both hers and Meg's hands roamed over the large breasts that were confined in Sarah's black lacy bra.

Meg reached behind Sarah and popped open the clasp holding the bra closed and it went slack. Holding her breath she slid the bra from Sarah's heavy orbs. She let out an animal like groan when she saw Sarah's bare breasts. "Oh my god Kathy, look at these luscious babies. Oh shit I can't wait to feast on them."

With that she lowered her mouth to Sarah's upper slope of one tit and licked away at the soft tender flesh. Working her lips and tongue around to the side she teased Sarah, still not taking the stiffening nipple in between her lips. The dark brown aureole with tens of tiny bumps began to deepen and stiffen as Meg's breath on them made Sarah shiver.

Groaning loudly into Kathy's mouth she gripped Meg's damp locks and forced her mouth towards the nipple.

Meg gave in and began sucking wildly at the stiff tip. Slurping and sucking filled the room and at that point Kathy broke the kiss with Sarah and lowered her blonde head to Sarah's other tit.

Kathy went straight for the stiff nipple and rolled her tongue around and around the dark aureole covering the entire crown with her slippery saliva.

Sarah threw her head back and through half closed lust filled eyes stared at Sturgis sitting on the edge of his chair. His rock hard cock was covered in his pre-cum as he stroked his cock, his eyes riveted on the three women going at it drove him to the edge of blowing his wad.

Sarah licked her full red lips and looked down at the two blonde heads. They were worshipping the huge tits hanging from Sarah's chest. Her panties were drenched and she was nearing an orgasm without anyone even coming close yet to her pussy.

Kathy pulled her mouth from one of Sarah's tits. A string of saliva dripped from her lips to Sarah's slick nipple. "Oh my god Sarah, I can't get enough of your tits, but I'm going to let Meg play with them. I want your real prize. I want to taste your pussy. Do you want me to eat your pussy? Tell me Sarah, tell me!"

"God, yes Kathy. I want you to lick my pussy. I want to fuck you and Meg. I want to suck on Sturgis' huge cock and feel him fill me up. I want your tongue in my ass while I ride his cock and suck Meg's pussy at the same time."

"Enough talk, I want you now!"

Meg pulled away from Sarah's other tit, they were both now covered in saliva, she cupped the back of Sarah's head and kissed her roughly. Sarah kissed her back with the same intensity.

Kathy moved behind Sarah and unzipped her skirt. Pulling it down it fell around her ankles and Mac kicked it away. Kathy knelt behind Mac and gripped her black lacy panties, drew them slowly down and off Mac's gorgeous ass and full firm legs.

"Oh my god Meg, you won't believe how gorgeous this ass is. Holy shit she's dripping wet, look at these full puffy cuntlips!"

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" Was all Sarah could say when Kathy wormed her tongue between Mac's fleshy ass cheeks and parted her cuntlips. Her taste was heavenly as she inhaled the sweet smell of Mac's dripping cunt

TVfreak
TVfreak
33 Followers