JAG: The Seaman Brown Case Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

Jennifer placed her hands on the edge of the desk and lifted her ass to allow A.J. to remove them easier.

He drew them off her tapered legs and tossed them aside. Stepping forward with his cock at a one hundred and twenty degree angle upwards from his belly, he had to bend his legs to line his cock up with her tight lipped pussy. Sliding the head of his cock back and forth across the wet slit, Jennifer arched her back trying to get him to push it in.

A.J. let out a little chuckle; "Not just yet Jennifer, seeing that sweet looking pussy, I want to taste it before I fuck it."

Jennifer let out a loud groan when he told her that; "Oh A.J. please eat me. I need a release so bad. If you don't fuck me soon I think I will die."

A.J. leaned forward and took Jennifer's long dark mane in his fingers. Gripping it, he pulled her face to his and kissed her hard, shoving his tongue in and bathing her inner walls with his tongue. Darting in and out both of their tongues fought with one another's and A.J. tore his mouth away, Jennifer fought to catch her breath.

A.J. slid her long hair off one shoulder and attacked her long slender neck, licking, sucking and nipping at the exposed tender flesh.

This drove Jennifer wild as she wound her slender arms around the muscular back of A.J. and tried to crush him harder against her full firm tits.

Leaving a trail of saliva down her throat, he moved to her upper chest, cupping one firm tit, he was amazed on how firm it was with little if any sag. Covering one cherry like nipple with his lips he drew it into his mouth and sucked hard.

Jennifer threw her head back and arched her back, shoving more tit flesh into his mouth.

A.J.'s hand was working on her other nipple, bringing it to erectness and it felt like a tiny marble. He moved to that nipple and toyed with the first one.

Jennifer was moaning wildly; "Oh fuck A.J., suck my nipples harder, bite them, maul them, yes, yes, just like that."

Her dirty talk drove him to bite down on them and she let out a loud groan. His hand slipped down to her dripping pussy and with the back of his hand ran his large knuckles up and down her slit. The back of his hand was wet with her juices. Reversing his hand he now palmed her pussy and cupping it squeezed hard and large amounts of her juices came gushing out into his palm. Using this he smeared the juices all over her pussy and ass. He slowly slipped two fingers deep into her pussy.

Jennifer arched her back as she came for the first time.

A.J. continued to maul her gorgeous tits as he picked up the pace of finger fucking this petite bundle of sex. Leaving her tits he painted her lower chest and belly with his tongue until he reached her pussy. Looking up into her eyes he smiled and slowly drew his fingers from her pussy. Raising his hand he ran the cum covered digits back and forth across her pouty red lips.

She opened her mouth and moaned as she lapped away at the cum covered fingers. Her eyes never left his and the lust A.J. saw in them nearly caused him to cum.

He slowly lowered his mouth to her weeping pussy and spreading her cuntlips apart he stopped to gaze at the gorgeous pussy he was about to eat. Looking back up at her he said; "Spread your legs wider Jennifer. Do you want me to lick your sweet little pussy?"

She nodded wildly.

"Tell me, I want to hear you say it!"

"Oh yes A.J. I want you to suck my pussy. Fuck my tiny pussy with that wonderful tongue of yours. You made me cum with your fingers; I want to cum from your tongue then that gorgeous cock of yours. Ahhhhhhhhh Yesssssss A.J., just like that, don't stop until I cover your face with my cum!"

A.J lapped away at her pussy like he had never done before, this woman had turned him on like none ever before and he was going to reward her with a tongue fucking and make her cum like never before. For the next ten minutes A.J., using his lips, tongue and fingers got Jennifer off four times.

Her hair was in disarray as she whipped her head around covering her shoulders, face and tits. There was a coat of sweat covering her upper chest and belly from the intense orgasms A.J. was administering to her cunt.

Finally after a couple minutes more and another orgasm, A.J. slowly slipped her sweaty thighs from his shoulders and began to pull away from her drenched cunt. String of cum dripped from his lips and chin. Some were attached to her pussy and the sight she saw as she looked down sent her into another tiny orgasm.

Using the back of his hand he swept the juices from his mouth and raised it to her mouth. She quickly lapped away at it and on very weak legs slipped off the desk and holding onto one of his hands led him to his red leather couch. Flopping down on it she raised one leg and slipped the damp navy blue stocking down and off her foot. She did the same with the other and places that leg on the back of the couch while the first leg was planted firmly on the floor. Spread wide eagled she held her arms out to A.J. saying; "If you have the energy, I want you to fuck the shit out of me now. I know I've already cum a half a dozen times, but I just have to feel your cock in my pussy."

With a loud growl he dove between her thighs and with one quick thrust was balls deep in her quaking hotter then hell cunt. He began fucking her like a madman slamming into her and her leg dropped off the back of the couch and clung to his ass. The two of them were racing to see who could get the other off first and A.J. won.

Jennifer stiffened as he continued to ravish her petite body and she came all over his cock. Not missing a beat he continued to fuck her and fuck her hard.

Jennifer was moaning and groaning constantly as he punished her pussy. Her head slipped off the couch and her long dark hair flew about and brushed the floor. Her mouth was gaping open as she tried to draw in the much needed breath. She dug her long nails in his back and left long red scrapes across his back. This spurred him on even more and he loved the way her body responded to his fucking.

After she finished cumming, A.J. slowed his pace and began fucking her with long strokes that was really getting her going again.

"My god A.J.; she panted, don't you ever quit? I have never been fucked like this before. If a guy tries to he usually cums a few minutes after he starts. Fuck, you haven't stopped since we started and... oh my fucking god, yes, oh shit, fuck I'm going to cummmmmmmmm, ahhhhhhhh!"

She shook and arched her back as she came again.

Giving her a break, A.J. slowed down and pressed his chest against her sweaty tits, but continued to fuck her very slowly.

After about five minutes A.J. could tell Jennifer was raring to go again and he slipped out and sat back on the sofa. Pulling her over on top she hovered over him.

"Oh my A.J. just a few second without your cock in my and I want it already. I want to feel your cock up in my body."

With that she gripped his cock and slowly lowered her pussy. The lips split apart and he watched as she took him deep into her pussy. Her juices flowed out and began to cover his ball. She picked up the pace and soon she was bouncing wildly up and down on his stiff shaft, her hair flying around like in a windstorm. She dug her hands in her hair and in doing this her firm tits were at A.J.'s mouth level.

He clamped down on her right nipple and this, along with her cunt sliding up and down on his wet shaft sent her over the top again. He gripped her firm tight ass in his large hands and continued to guide her up and down his pole.

Jennifer collapsed against his chest and shook as she tried to catch her breath.

After that it was all a blur. For the next hour A.J. fucked Jennifer in every position possible. First he took her doggy style, then with them both lying on the couch he spooned her and took her from behind. Sitting up he took her riding him reverse this time, cupping her tits and guiding her up and down on his still hard cock. Finally, with her shoulders on the floor and her hips on the edge of the sofa, A.J. sat on the sofa and drove his cock in and out going deeper then ever before, sending her over the top and finally he couldn't take it any longer and pulling out shot across her prone body. It felt as if he had cum buckets, covering her pussy, belly chest and face with his hot pearly juices.

Jennifer slipped to the floor and laid there with a contented smile on her face. Covered in sweat and cum, Jennifer worked the hot creamy cum into her pussy and spread it around her tits. Raising her fingers to her mouth she licked off the remaining cum and A.J. slid to the floor and kissed her tenderly and held her there until she regained her strength.

Finally getting up Jennifer began to dress; "If there isn't else Admiral, I'd better be heading back to Colonel MacKenzie's apartment."

He looked a little disappointed; "No I guess not Petty Officer that will be all."

She smiled; "Listen Admiral, how about joining me as my escort to her place, I would love to have you at my side tonight."

He smiled from ear to ear; "I would be honored Petty Officer, but just one thing."

"Yes Admiral?"

"Remember tonight its A.J."

""Alright A.J., but you have to call me Jennifer."

"Okay Jennifer, lets get cleaned up and head to Mac's place."

While all of this was occurring in the Admiral's office back at Mac's apartment Harm and Sarah settled down to talk with Seaman Brown and figured it was time to begin setting their trap.

There was a knock on the door and Sarah jumped up; "This must be Bud and Harriet."

Opening the door Bud was there alone and he was dressed in his dress whites. Sarah looked at him quizzically as she ushered him into the apartment. "Bud why are you wearing in your dress white uniform? Where is Harriet?"

Sitting on the sofa next to Sarah he looked at her and then Harm; "Well Colonel, Harriet is at Clayton Singer's residence serving him with the divorce papers. I told her to wait till tomorrow but said you wanted them done today."

Harm looked at Mac; "Couldn't wait to get the jump on me huh?"

Ken looked like a fish out of water; "What's with all the tension here? What's going on?"

Sarah laughed; "Well Ken it seems the Captain here doesn't like me getting the better of him again. We're representing a Lt. Singer who's divorcing her no good husband. He's playing hardball and there's a pre-nup. in effect. It seems our client is somewhat of a nymphomaniac and in the pre-nup she has to remain faithful or she could loose upwards of two million dollars."

Harm cut in; "You know Mac, Clayton has every right to withhold the money, especially now that she's filed for divorce. She better not be caught fucking around or he'll drop the pre-nup in her lap and she'll be out the two million."

'Yeah, yeah I know, let's drop it okay? How about the dress uniform Bud, why are you wearing that here?"

"Well Ma'am, Harriet and I will explain once she gets here."

"Bud, we're off duty now and even though you are in uniform, please call me Mac or Sarah and the Captain, Harm okay?"

"Okay Sarah, it's just I'm a little nervous about what we have to say."

Just then there was another knock on the door and Bud jumped, everyone laughed and Sarah went to the door. Opening it, Harriet stood there with a floor length black velour cape. It covered her from neck to toe, but Sarah was amazed on just how beautiful Harriet looked. She stepped aside and Harriet entered the room. All three of the men jumped up and their jaws dropped as they starred at how great Harriet had done her make-up and hair.

Her hair was curled and was upswept at the back of her head, it sparkled and shined and the light blonde color looked amazing. As for her make-up, her blue eyes sparkled and were accented perfectly with a darker blue shadow. Her rosy cheeks looked like two sweet apples and her lips were dripping wet with a bright red lip gloss.

Bud came up behind her and unclipped her cape at the neck and slipped the cape from her shoulders. He had a smile on his face because he knew the reaction the other three were going to have.

Harm and Ken's eyes nearly popped out of their heads and Sarah let out an audible gasp; "My god Harriet you look stunning. What, how come, hell I don't know what I want to ask?"

Harriet giggled; "Sorry Colonel, but this is the dress my mother picked out for our wedding, but I was just too self-conscious to wear it, but kept it and I figured tonight was the perfect occasion to wear it.

Sarah's eyes were all over her as she took in the form fitting dress. As Harriet spun around to show the total effect of the dress Sarah took it all in. The dress in back was bare nearly to the small of her back. The front was all lace and sequences. The top portion was lace and high about her neck. Between her breasts was an opening in the shape of a heart and her breasts were threatening to pop free through that hole. The dress was tight around her waist showing just what great shape she had gotten into after having their children. The dress was way too small on top seeing her breasts have grown since having the children as were her ample hips. They were not large, but evident that children were borne from them. The dress was ankle length, but as she turned a slit to just above her knee showed white stockings and silver high heeled shoes. She was absolutely gorgeous.

Sarah shook her head tearing her eyes away from the fabulous figure before her; "Okay you two, what's this all about? One other thing, we're all here among friends, so tonight it's either Mac or Sarah and Harm, alright?"

Ken, Bud and Harriet all nodded and Bud took the dainty hand of his bride in his and turning to Mac and hard started; "Well Sarah, Harm it's like this, after the past couple of days, with Harriet fucking Ken over there several times and Harm and I down in Pensacola fucking his wife and Meg, well we started talking about our fantasies and sexual needs. What came out from the both of us what that morning on the steps of the church."

Harm had a puzzled look on his face and looked at Harriet; "What's he talking about Harriet?"

She looked down, her peaches and cream complexion turning red with embarrassment; "Well Harm, you may not remember, but you gave me a kiss that made my knees weak, my pussy tingled and when you drew me to your body, feeling your cock press against my belly, well I turned to jelly. When Bud and I got to bed that evening all I could think of was you fucking me and kissing me like you did that morning."

Sarah's jaw dropped and she looked at Bud; "Bud??"

He nodded; "Yeah I sort of felt the same way, maybe not as romantic, but yeah."

"What do you mean, not as romantic?"

He cleared his throat and stared at those full pouty red lips; "Mac. Just like now seeing those full red lips of yours all I can think of is how they would feel wrapped around my cock. Your lips sliding up and down my cock and me sliding into your throat."

Sarah's eyes were wide; "BUD!!"

"Sorry Ma'am, I mean Sarah, you wanted to know. I'm glad I got that off my chest. Speaking of chests, that's another thing I've fantasized about. Yes Harriet has large breasts, but seeing you in that tight uniform and sometimes you leaning over my back and I can feel your huge nipples scraping against my shirt, fuck Mac, I get so hard I have to sit there for ten minutes till my hard-on goes down."

It was Sarah's turn to blush and she smiled; "I'm sorry Bud, I never realized I had that kind of affect on you."

Harm chimed in; "Hell Mac, you have that affect on all men!"

And Harriet added; "Women too!"

They all laughed and Harm stood up and walked over to Harriet. Placing his index finger on the bottom of her chin, he slowly raised it and Harriet's bright blue eyes looked up into his eyes and wetting her lips let out a tiny moan as his lips covered hers. The kiss started off very slow and tender, but it grew and grew.

Harriet stood on her tiptoes pressing her lush body as hard as she could against Harm's. Her lace covered breasts were crushed against his bare chest and her hands traveled up and down his bare back. \

Harm's hands were also busy while this was going on. He loved the bare tapered back of hers and slid lower to cup her ample ass. She let out a groan into his mouth as he squeezed and separated her ass cheeks.

Breaking the kiss she looked up into his eyes and she was pleading for more. Turning towards Sarah she spoke in a husky whisper; Sarah, would you mind if we used your bedroom for awhile?"

She laughed; "No, no Harriet, be my guest. I think I'll be busy out here with Bud and Ken."

Harm took Harriet by the hand and led her to the bedroom. She turned as she left and mouthed the words to Bud; "I love you!"

He smiled and did the same, and then Sarah stood before Bud and took off his dress whites jacket and tossed it to the chair. Kneeling before him she undid his belt and unfastened his pants. They fell to his ankles and his long stiff cock was tenting his boxers. She lowered his boxers and his cock slapped her in the cheek and she giggled. Tossing away his clothes she gripped his slim long cock in her warm velvet like hands and stroked it slowly. He threw his head back and moaned loudly.

He ran his fingers through her wet locks and she smiled up at him; "Is this what you wanted Bud? Do you like my warm lips slide up and down your long cock? My god Bud, I love how long and slim it is, I bet it would feel great in my ass."

He groaned and nearly came when he heard her say that; "Oh fuck my cock Mac, yes just like that. Shit I love the way you suck cock!"

Just then Ken was next to her naked and stroking his shorter, fat cock; "Come on Sarah, how about sucking my cock a little. Kathy said you sucked Commander Turner's cock like a pro and ate her pussy the same way. I would love to try some of that."

She looked up at him with her dark hair all slicked back from the shower, her dark eyes boring into his, her tongue slipped from her wet lips and ran the length of his cock and letting out a tiny meow drove his fat cock down her throat. She bobbed up and down and loved the difference in the two cocks.

Bud was busy sliding the silk robe from her shoulders and was now tugging at the tiny straps holding her long negligee to her huge chest. Getting them down, her huge tits rolled from side to side as she bobbed up and down on Ken's cock. He fell to his knees and began raining kisses all over her firm large mounds. This drove her wild as she picked up the pace of sucking Ken's cock.

Ken had never had such an experienced blowjob before and before he knew it he was stiffening and he shot his large load down her working throat.

He fell back to the couch and watched as Sarah and Bud kissed. She fed him Ken's cum and they kissed wildly. She was stroking his cock and he was mauling her tits.

Sarah pushed him onto his back and straddled him in a sixty nine. His face was covered with her nightgown, but he didn't care. All he could feel was her fat lips going back to work on his straining cock. The two of them worked on each other for nearly five minutes and Sarah let out a loud scream around his cock as she came all over his tongue.

Coming up for air he smiled to himself knowing he had satisfied Sarah. Now it was his turn as he scooted out from under her and watched as her long damp hair slid across his belly as her mouth slid faster and faster on his cock.

"Oh fuck Sarah, I'm going to cum!"

She pulled her mouth off his cock and stroked him as fast as she could, "Come on Bud, give it to me, give me your cum. I want it all over my tits and face."

Hearing this was just too much for Bud to take and he shot stream after hot creamy stream all over her huge tits and smiling face.

"Mmmmm, I just love the taste and feel of hot cum. I could eat it for a meal sometimes. Let me see I tasted Harm's, Ken's and yours Bud. Now what I need is Harriet's to finish off a four course meal. You guys entertain yourselves, I'm going to take another shower, be right back."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers