JAG: The Seaman Brown Case Ch. 04

Story Info
Lt. Singer sets the trap for Seaman Brown.
24.9k words
4.53
34.5k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers

This is a series of television shows that I watch. These are fantasies of the shows as I wish would appear on television. I will list the cast members and their television show names at the beginning of each episode that I write about. I hope you enjoy and join in my TV fantasies.

Cast of JAG; David James Elloitt (Captain Harmon Rabb Jr.); Catherine Bell (Colonel Sarah MacKenzie); Karri Turner (Lt. Harriet Roberts); Zoe McLellan (Petty Officer Jennifer Coates); Patrick Labyorteaux (Lt. Commander Bud Roberts); Tracey Needham (Lt. Commander Meg Austin); John Jackson ( Rear Admiral A.J Chegwidden); Nancy Chambers (Lt. Loren Singer); Anne-Marie Johnson (Congresswoman Bobbi Latham)

As I stated in my previous stories, I am an author of sexually explicit fantasies. I never claimed to be a "so called writer". If you are looking for a perfect composition please stop reading now. There may be grammatical and spelling errors (even though I do use spell check). So if you love sexual fantasies involving television stars, please read on. If you are an English teacher leave now!

Mac spent nearly an hour explaining the case to Meg concerning Seaman Ken Brown and by the time Mac was finished Meg was steaming mad.

"I sure wish I could stay to nail that bastard, but I need to get back to Pensacola. I don't even want to fly back with Kathy."

Harm spoke up; "No Meg, you need to play it cool and act like nothing is even up. Anyways we don't even know if she is involved. During our investigation Bud found out from Kathy that they came into a large inheritance from Ken's uncle."

"Fine I'll go back with her and act like nothing is up."

Just then the phone rang and Mac answered it; "Hello, Colonel MacKenzie here."

She listened and then said; "Yes Congresswoman Latham, Captain Rabb is here, hold on I'll put him on."

Sarah cupped the received; "How the hell did she get my number and how did she know you were here?"

Harm shrugged his shoulders and took the phone; "Hello Congresswoman Latham, how may I help you?"

"Sorry for calling you at Mac's place, but I needed to call you and I contacted the Admiral and he told me where you were and the number. Tell Sarah I'm sorry for disturbing the two of you."

She had a sassy tone to her voice; "No, no problem Bobbi, Mac and I were just discussing the Brown case."

She laughed into the receiver; "Yeah sure Harm and I'm a member of the KKK. Anyways I'll get right to the point. My sub-committee is investigating just that exact thing. We were rather disturbed when Commander Krennick dismissed his case. How are you going to get that bastard, and what can I do to help?"

"Well first of all you need to back-off the case. We're planning a sting operation to catch him and if he gets wind of any investigation I'm sure he'll back off."

"I'm not sure I can do that. Listen I'll be attending a gala at the Regency Hotel tonight, why don't you and Mac came? I'll leave word at the door for the two of you that is if the two of you can make it out of Mac's apartment. It's formal so please dress appropriately, see you there, bye!"

Before he could answer she hung up. Shaking his head he smiled weakly at Sarah; "That woman is frustrating, she never takes no for an answer."

"Why Harm, what did she talk you into now?"

"No Sarah, not just me, but the two of us."

"Oh no Harm, I'm not getting involved with anything she's stuck her pretty little nose in."

"Sorry Mac, but you are already involved. You see she's in a committee investigation the pregnant officers and Seaman Brown and how Krennick dismissed the case. I tried to tell her we had a sting going, but she didn't want to hear any of that."

"So how am I involved with Bobbi Latham?"

"Well Bobbi wants to discuss what we had planned and wants us to brief her on it tonight."

"Again Harm, how does this involve me?"

"Well the Congresswoman will be attending a gala tonight at the Regency Hotel and has left two invitations at the door for you and me. Oh by the way Sarah, it's formal."

Meg was laughing her ass off; "I don't envy you Sarah. That woman has had her sights set on Harm even when I was his partner. She thought the two of us were an item and tried to break it up. I told her it was only professional, but she never believed me."

"Well she did have a point Meg."

"Oh no, no Mac, you know last week was the first time for us, fuck am I sorry I wasted all that time."

"Woo girl, slow down, yes I know last week was the first time. I was only pulling your leg."

Mmmmmmmm, sounds like something I could really get into!"

"Sorry Meg, but we need to get to the office, how about a rain check?"

Harm chimed in, "Me too, me too!"

Both woman slapped him playfully and left the kitchen to dress. When they reappeared Mac was in her uniform and Meg was dressed in her clothes she wore last night.

They left and dropped Meg off at Bud's home and Sarah drove Harm to his apartment to change into his uniform, once changed they headed to JAG headquarters for their daily routine.

About 3PM Harm entered Mac's office; "You know Colonel I came into work with you. Can you give me a lift home so I can change, then we can go to your place and I'll wait for you to get ready? We can take the Vette to the gala."

"Sounds good, but no hanky panky at your place Harm!"

Harm chuckled; "Listen Mac, as good as you look, my pecker is so sore from yesterday, I doubt if I would be any good."

"I doubt that very much Harm. Are you saying I couldn't tempt you?"

"Mac, I've seen you in a formal before. Hell Sarah, you could make a corpse get a hard-on!"

She laughed; "Red light Captain, red light!"

They both laughed and he left for his office.

Around five thirty Sarah entered Harm's office and leaned on the door jam; "Are you about ready to go Captain?"

He looked up and he caught his breath, she looked gorgeous even though she was in her Marine uniform. She had a slight smile on her full red lips and that jacket, as tight as it was did little to hide her huge breasts. It hugged her waist and flared out nicely about her hips. Her shapely legs were bare; her feet tucked nicely into her half high heels.

"Harm, hello Harm are you listening? Are you ready?"

He shook his head breaking the image of her naked body beneath his urging him on as he fucked her tight wet pussy. Standing up to go Sarah's eyes dropped quickly to his crotch; "Ah Harm, you may want to get that under control before you leave your office. I thought you wouldn't be able to perform for me?"

"He smiled weakly and sat back down; "Like I said Mac, even a corpse, even a corpse. I was just imaging you naked beneath me, urging me on to make love to you."

Now it was her turn to fantasize; "God Harm, you had to say that now didn't you. Now you got me going and I tried all day to avoid thinking about last night."

"It was special wasn't it?"

When, with Harriet or with Meg?"

In a deep whisper he said; "No, no way Sarah, with you, you are special and making love to you will always be special. Being with Harriet, Meg or anyone but you is just fucking. Sarah, with you it's making love first and fucking second. Oh yes, don't get me wrong when I see that rockin' body of yours I want nothing more then fuck you and fuck you till you scream, but in the end, when we are finished I want to hold you and make tender love to you."

"Oh Harm, we better get going or I'm going to cum standing here"

They left together and once on her car he couldn't keep his hands off of her and she nearly ran off the road a few times. Finally they arrived at his apartment and she went to the fridge to get a sparkling water. Harm headed to the bedroom and soon she heard the shower running.

Sarah walked around the apartment aimlessly and suddenly found herself at the entrance to Harm's bedroom. She thought about all the nights she imagined herself naked on his bed with him hovering over her, slowly sliding his huge cock in and out of her pussy and asshole. She thought of him lying there with her long hair spread across his body and her lips wrapped around his cock, hearing him moan, hearing him moan again. Suddenly she woke from her daydream to see him in his steam covered shower, his hand sliding up and down his cock as he moaned her name. Walking slowly towards the shower, she unbuttoned her jacket and began to take it off, all of a sudden the shower turned off and she darted quickly out of the room.

Harm caught the sight of her ass as he stepped out to dry himself. Smiling to himself he walked out of the bedroom and into the living room where Sarah was sitting, fidgeting about on the couch, thinking she had gotten out before he saw her there. With Harm toweling off his head and upper body, his huge cock, still stiff from his jacking off bobbed up and down just in front of Mac.

She looked up at that gorgeous piece of meat and licked her lips. She could feel her panties getting moist from just looking at that fuck tool of his. "Ah Harm, you may want to put that thing away before it hurts somebody."

He reached for her and cupping the back of her head drew her face to his stiff cock.

Letting out a tiny moan she opened her mouth and rolled her wet tongue around and around the fat purple head. Smiling up at him she said; "Is this where you wanted me to put it? Tell me Harm, what do you want to do with this big cock of yours, huh?"

"Oh Mac, I want too take you into my bedroom, strip you naked and make love to your luscious body all night, but alas, we need to get to the gala, so that will have to wait."

He pulled his cock from her lizard like tongue and skipped away and went into the bedroom to dress.

"YOU BASTARD, you will pay for that!" she started laughing and went and stood at the door's edge watching him dress, thinking about fucking him was all she could do without going crazy.

Soon he was dressed and looked too good to be true. In his formal dress white uniform she had to get a grip on herself or she would have raped him right there.

They headed to her place, every few seconds she glanced his way.

"What's up Mac?"

"God Harm, you goods fucking handsome in that uniform. All I want to do is pull the car over and fuck the hell out of you. You've got my pussy so fucking hot and wet; I'll never make it through the night."

"Mmmmm, sounds very tempting Sarah, hopefully we can get out of the gala early and back to your place. I may not be showing it, but I feel exactly the same way."

She smiled; "Just wait till you see me in my gown, you may not have the willpower to wait till tonight."

Just then she pulled up to her place and they headed up. Once there she told him to relax and make himself a drink and she was going to go and get ready.

Harm was aimlessly flipping through a magazine that Sarah had on her coffee table when all of a sudden Sarah cleared her throat. He looked up and his jaw dropped to the floor. She looked radiant as she stood just out of the bedroom leaning against the wall. Her one leg was stretched out and exposed out of the long slit that went from the hem, at her feet to halfway up her thigh. Her legs were encased in sheer black stockings. Over them was an exquisite cranberry gown. It was high on the shoulders and dipped down in front exposing half of her huge tits. Her large nipples were poking through the satin like material and as she spun around the back was non-existent with the dress beginning at the base of her back, leaving her tapered muscled back bare. Her feet were encased in matching cranberry high heeled shoes.

His cock sprung to life and as he continued to take in her beauty he slowly unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. He stroked it slowly as his eyes moved upward. Her hips molded the material and her flat belly tucked in at the waist. Looking at her face, her eyes were smoldering as she watched him slide his large hand up and down his thick, long stiff cock. Her lip gloss matched the color of the dress and he nearly came when she ran her tongue around the wet glossy lips. Her hair was up in a twist, with two tiny ringlets framing her face.

"Come on stud, either put that away or use it."

He jumped up and nearly ran to her. She let out a yelp and stepped aside laughing; "Now it's my turn Harm, let's go we have all night to get each other hot, because when I get you back to your place I'm going to fuck your brains out!"

She side stepped him again and before he could reach her, she was out the door and into the elevator.

"Oh Mac, you're going to pay for this tonight!"

She giggled, he loved the way she laughed; "Harm; I hope so, I surely hope so!"

He opened the door for her, her dress fell away exposing her long nylon encased leg nearly to her crotch. That is when he noticed it was pantyhose AND no panties.

They were soon at the hotel and their invitations were awaiting them at the door. Once in they looked around and everyone was dressed to the nines and soon they were approached by Bobbi Latham and just like Sarah she looked impeccable. She was wearing a black floor length sequenced dress that molded her slim lithe body. The bodice was very revealing with a pair of tiny black straps holding the top up. Her apple sized breasts struggled to pop out and her milk chocolate skin glowed with the color of warm mocha coffee. Her face was done to perfection with her tiny mouth painted with a glossy pink gloss. Her shoulder length black hair bounced and danced about her shoulders as she turned to talk to other guests.

Her eyes lit up and sparkled when she saw Sarah and Harm approach. Her eyes devourered Sarah as she gazed upon her gorgeous figure and her eyes dropped to Harm's package and licking her lips she held out her slender hand to take Sarah's in hers and drawing her to her body whispered in her ear; "My god Mac, you look good enough to eat. I sure hope before the night is over I get to sample some of it."

Sarah blushed and replied back; "You're not too shabby yourself Congresswoman Latham."

"Please Sarah, call me Bobbi, all of my intimate friends do, don't they Harm?"

Drawing her to him, his hand slid down her bare back and quickly squeezed her firm ass; "Now, now Bobbi, don't give out all of our secrets."

She looked at Harm and then back at Sarah and letting out a quick laugh; "You two are sleeping together aren't you? Hell it shows all over your face and your body language confirms it, am I right Mac?"

Sarah was smiling from ear to ear; "Now Bobbi, a Marine never gives up their position to the enemy. One other thing, I can confirm that there WAS NO sleeping involved."

Bobbi laughed, "Well you little slut you, I've been trying to get that big cock of Harm's in me for years!"

"Tell me about it Bobbi, we've been partners for seven, going on eight years and I nearly had to throw myself on him to fuck me."

"Huh, is that what I need to do, well maybe tonight we can all get together and have a ball at THIS gala ball. Tell me Sarah, is it as big as Renee told me it was or was she exaggerating?"

"Oh no Bobbi, it's all that and more. You know Commander Turner don't you?"

Bobbi smiled and nodded.

"Well let me tell you, it's bigger, fatter and the things he can do with it would blow your mind. Speaking of blowing, OH MY GOD, it's another story all in itself."

Harm, spoke up; "Ah ladies, you know I am here and can hear everything you're saying. Please try and be discreet and maybe I'll show you later."

Both women laughed and gazed down at his crotch and Bobbi started; "I believe Captain, you've already showed your hand, or should I say cock;" she whispered.

He looked down and hearing all that Sarah was saying gave him a raging hard-on. He grabbed Sarah by the shoulders and placed her strategically in front of him to hide his hard-on.

Sarah mouthed to Bobbi; "Watch this!"

Mac took a step back and rolled her hips back and forth against his cock. Slowing rising and lowering her back she nearly lodged his cock between her ample ass cheeks.

"Bobbi, you should have seen him in the shower earlier, he was soaping up his cock and stroking it. I nearly came when he stepped out of the shower. I ran into the living room, but he caught me. I was sitting of the sofa and he stood in front of me drying that hard lean body, that big fat cock bobbing up and down in my face, fuck I just had to lick it."

Bobbi's eyes were smoldering in lust and looked at Harm; "Fuck Harm, if I wasn't giving a speech tonight at this boring dinner we'd be upstairs right now."

"Sorry Bobbi, but my heart now belongs to Sarah."

Bobbi let out a loud laugh and people around turned to stare. She leaned into Harm and Mac; "Listen Harm, it's not your heart that I want. What I want is about two feet lower."

Sarah laughed; "Well Bobbi, I wouldn't mind sharing as long as I get a chance first between those slender chocolate thighs of yours."

Harm started; "Hey, hey, listen don't I get a say in this?"

Both women responded; "NO!"

They both broke out laughing and then an announcement was made that dinner was being served.

Bobbi turned to leave; "Oh, by the way I have a file upstairs I want both of you to check out about the Brown case."

She extended her hand a placed a key card in Sarah's hand; "Penthouse number two, let's say an hour after dinner is over. See you both there!" She turned and was gone before either could reply.

Taking their seats they had an enjoyable dinner. Every once in awhile either Sarah or Harm's hand would drop to the other's thigh and playfully slide their hand u[p and down the thigh of the other, making sure neither of their motors would stop racing.....it worked.

Once the dinner was over, everyone mulled around and had polite chit chat and then Sarah turned to Harm; "Come on Harm. It's been over an hour; Bobbi will be waiting for us."

"Let her wait, it will show her we aren't as anxious as she is."

"You're right, but I am just as anxious to get to that slim milk chocolate body of hers."

Harm chuckled; "Me too Sarah, me too. Come on lets go!"

They took the special elevator to the penthouse. Harm's hands were roaming all over Sarah's body on the way up and her pussy was dripping wet by the time they stepped out of the elevator.

Sarah slipped the door card reader in the lock and she opened the door. At the far end of the large room Bobbi stood in front of a large picture window. She was staring out at the skyline of Washington D.C. Behind her in the distance was the Capitol building all lit-up and looking majestic.

"Harm, just look at the gorgeous view before us."

"Yeah Sarah, gorgeous, just gorgeous!"

Bobbi turned around and smiled at Sarah who was now just behind her; "Yeah Sarah, isn't it beautiful? I could just look at it all night.

Sarah laughed; "Oh yeah the capitol building is beautiful too, but Harm and I were speaking about you."

Bobbi beamed from ear to ear and turned back towards the picture window.

Sarah stepped up behind Bobbi and lowered her mouth to the long slender neck which was exposed. Slipping her tongue out, she slowly rode it up and down her neck.

Bobbi let out a shiver and leaned back harder against Sarah.

Mac slipped her hands around Bobbi's slender waist and slid it slowly up her lithe body until she reached Bobbi's apple sized breasts. Cupping both of them she closed her palm around them and squeezed lightly. This produced another tiny moan from Bobbi's lips. Releasing her breasts Sarah now slid her hands around the back of Bobbi. Her nimble fingers found the zipper tab at the base of her back. Moving her mouth to Bobbi's near naked shoulders she kissed, nipped and licked along her shoulders and back to the nape of her neck. As Sarah did this she slowly lowered the zipper holding Bobbi's dress together,

The only sounds in the room were Bobbi's labored breathing and the wicked sound of the zipper giving way.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers