JAG: The Seaman Brown Case Ch. 05

Story Info
Seaman Brown finally gets her and his.
14.1k words
4.57
35.3k
2
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers

This is a series of television shows that I watch. These are fantasies of the shows as I wish would appear on television. I will list the cast members and their television show names at the beginning of each episode that I write about. I hope you enjoy and join in my TV fantasies.

Cast of JAG; David James Elloitt (Captain Harmon Rabb Jr.); Catherine Bell (Colonel Sarah MacKenzie); Karri Turner (Lt. Harriet Roberts); Zoe McLellan (Petty Officer Jennifer Coates); Patrick Labyorteaux (Lt. Commander Bud Roberts); Tracey Needham (Lt. Commander Meg Austin); John Jackson ( Rear Admiral A.J Chegwidden); Nancy Chambers (Lt. Loren Singer); Anne-Marie Johnson (Congresswoman Bobbi Latham)

As I stated in my previous stories, I am an author of sexually explicit fantasies. I never claimed to be a "so called writer". If you are looking for a perfect composition please stop reading now. There may be grammatical and spelling errors (even though I do use spell check). So if you love sexual fantasies involving television stars, please read on. If you are an English teacher leave now.

*

Early Monday morning Loren got up extra early to make sure she looked great to lure Seaman Brown into her web. She pulled her hair back severely and put it in a long ponytail. Putting on just a little make-up she ran her wet pink lip gloss on her full pouty lips. Slipping into a loose pair of ultra short satin shorts, they showed off her short but shapely legs perfectly. Lying on the bed she looked over at the mirror on her closet door, she smiled when she saw her blonde hair lined pussy smiled back at her; "Perfect!" she said to herself. Slipping a tight paper thin white tank top over her head and pulling her ponytail out she once again looked in the mirror. Her ample tits showed off just right, her full rigid nipples poked out through the thin material, even the dark rings of her aureoles showed through. Running a brush through her long ponytail she smiled at the reflection and said to herself; "Alright Loren, the time had arrived, now lets go out and snag this bastard and maybe at the same time get fucked and fucked hard."

She felt her pussy moisten just thinking about Ken's big cock.

"Down girl; she thought, you have got to keep your eye on the ball, she laughed again, both balls and don't blow it, well maybe blow it and his cock too!"

She left the bedroom and slipped into her heavy pea coat, trying to hide her stiff nippled tits and short shorts.

When she arrived at the gym she turned on the lights and took off her coat. She walked around thinking of how to entice him. Looking at the mirror on the one wall she lied down on the bench and looking down her chest, her nipples poking lewdly through the thin material, she saw her pussy in the reflection, the lips were already getting puffy and a light dew was appearing at the crack. Squeezing her legs together she felt a trickle of juice dribble out and into her ass crack.

Trying to ignore the upcoming encounter she was about to have with Ken, she picked up the light bar and began doing a few bench presses.

Suddenly there was a shadow cast over Loren. Standing in front of her was Seaman Brown, he was smiling. As Loren continued to bench press she followed his gaze, starting at her shiny lipped pussy his eyes moved slowly upward to her flat exposed belly, then her damp chest, her nipples were poking out through the damp t-shirt. When his eyes locked on her dark blue eyes she licked her full pink lips and all of a sudden she had a hard time with the weight bar.

Ken scrambled around her to the bar and reaching over grabbed it and placed it in its resting port.

Loren was breathing heavy and she caught her breath when she looked up seeing his firm legs and Ken, just like Loren was wearing a loose pair of shorts and poking out and growing larger by the second was his bare cock.

Without thinking she reached up and gripped his cock though the leg hole of his shorts and pulling it free she stroked and tugged at it.

Ken bent his legs willingly and with one quick move shoved his cock between her pouty lips.

With Loren breathing hard from her weight lifting she now had to breathe hard through her nose and was soon gasping for breath.

Ken pulled out and his cock was covered in her saliva as it dripped from his large cock head and her pink lips. Ken leaned forward and she began running her lips back and forth across the length of his shaft. His fingers pulled roughly at her stiff nipples and she let out a squeal. His hands left her tits and slid down her torso to her shorts. He dipped his fingers into the elastic waistband; this allowed his hands to cover her dripping pussy. Ken slipped two fingers deep into her pussy and he could feel her cunt muscles grip and clutch at his fingers and he wondered just how great it was going to feel having those same muscles squeezing his cock.

Loren let out a groan as she felt a quick orgasm coming and she swallowed his cock once again ad he began fucking her face as his fingers worked on her pussy.

Both of them were about to explode when all of a sudden they heard voices in the locker room.

They both said at the same time' Fuck, I don't believe it!"

Pulling his fingers from her pussy and his cock from her mouth he quickly made himself presentable. He moved over to the other side of the room and sat down to hide his hard-on and began doing some winged crunches.

As for Loren, she was unable to hide the cream dripping down her slim thighs and her nipples poking out of her t-shirt. She got up quickly and nearly fell over from the fingering Ken had administered on her quaking pussy. On weak legs she stumbled to the woman's dressing room and sat down on the first bench she could find.

"Fuck, she thought to herself. I nearly had him. Guess I'll have to rely on "Plan B".

Showered and dressed she got ready to leave. At the front desk, with the attendant finally at his post, she handed him an envelope. "Ensign, please make sure that Seaman Brown gets this okay?"

"Yes Ma'am!"

She smiled as she went out the door; "I guess I'll just have to wait till tonight to hook that bastard!"

As Ken left the gym, the Ensign at the front desk stopped him; "Are you Seaman Brown?"

Ken was a little hesitant thinking he may have been caught; "Ah, yes Ensign, I am. Is there a problem?"

"No, no I just have an envelope for you from that sexy lieutenant who works out here every morning!"

He handed him the envelope and Ken stuffed it in his back pocket; "Thank you and yes she is rather attractive isn't she?" He was out the door before the Ensign could reply.

Like a kid running downstairs on Christmas morning Ken hurried to his car, hopping in he pulled out the envelope and tore it open. A huge smile crossed his face as he read; "Hi Ken, I hope you get hard reading this note. I loved your fat cock in my mouth and I will dream about it all day. Even now my pussy is itching for the feel of you finger fucking me again. How about you cumming to my place tonight? If you can make it please call me at 555-1254. If you do I'll have an extra special surprise for you. Till later, L."

Ken pulled out his cell phone to call Loren, thinking a second he put it away. He didn't want to seem too much in a hurry to fuck her, even though he really, really did. Starting his car he headed back to his barracks, once he arrived he stripped down and took a quick shower. While in the shower he thought about her tiny mouth wrapped around his stiff cock. His hand drifted down and began stroking his cock. Before long he was spurting his cum filled balls all over the shower room wall.

Drying off he wrapped a towel around his waist and headed back to his bed. Opening his locker he picked up his cell phone and dialed Loren's number thinking to himself; "Fuck-it no reason to he a asshole, she knows I want her and I know she wants me, why wait."

Loren answered the phone on the second ring; "Hello, Lt. Singer!"

"Ah, hi Loren, Ken Brown here, how are you?"

"Oh hi Ken, well to tell you the truth, and in a whisper said; I'm here on my bed naked with a huge thick dildo sliding in and out of my foaming pussy. I chose this one because it's nearly as thick as your cock and I want to stretch my cunt so when you fuck me I can take it all. How about you Ken, what are you doing?"

"Well Loren, I'm standing her next to my bunk in a towel. My stiff cock is straining to poke out and I'm afraid I can't do anything about it, at least not right now."

She laughed; "Why not Ken?"

"Well you know with my luck as soon as I pull it out and start stroking it, someone will walk into the barracks and catch me. That is one thing I don't need right now."

Loren laughed; "So Ken, why did you call?"

"Well Loren, you note said to call if I wanted to cum tonight. All I can say is yes, hell I wouldn't mind cumming right now. I don't have duty until tomorrow."

"Mmmmm Ken, sounds yummy, as a matter of fact I'm about to cum right now. Oh hell Ken, just thinking about your big thick cock sliding in and out of my pretty pussy is getting me so hot and horny. Yes, why don't you!"

He was confused; "Loren, what are you talking about?"

Breathing heavy as she started cumming; "Oh Ken I'm cumming, Mmmmmm, now I can think better. I was thinking I was going to have you come over tonight and meet a friend of mind that I met over the week-end. Ken, you think I'm tiny, this Lt. Commander is about four or five inches shorter than I am, and what a body. God I'm getting hot again just thinking about her eating my pussy again."

"So tell me Loren, what do you want to do?"

"It's nearly lunchtime, why don't you come over and we can head out for a bite to eat and if you behave yourself, maybe we can come back here and fuck till Tracy comes over and then we can start all over again?"

Ken's cock was as hard as a rock; "I'll be there in 30 minutes."

"Perfect, just enough time for me to take a shower and make myself pretty for you." The line went dead and she popped up and hopped into the shower. When she was finished she brushed out her long dirty blonde hair and put it up in a sexy ponytail. Looking in the mirror she had a thought and took the hair out of the ponytail and separating it, turned it into two long pigtails. Going into her closet she pulled out two skirts. They looked identical, both being schoolgirl plaid, the only difference was one was knee length and the other was about a 12 inches shorter. Putting the shorter one up to her waist it barely covered her tight ass and a couple inches of her thighs. Tossing them both onto the bed she pulled out a pair of white cotton panties and slipped into them. Sitting on the edge of the bed she put on a pair of cable knit navy blue knee length socks. Slipping her feet into a pair of patent leather shoes she looked down and smiled; "God I'm going to make him cum in his pants when he sees me!"

Standing up she slipped into a tiny lacy white demi-bra. Hooking it in the front it caused her breasts to push upwards. Her nipples poked through the lacy cups invitingly. Loren walked into the closet and pulled a schoolgirl pale blue blouse from the hanger. Slipping it on she buttoned it up and the tight blouse strained against her hardening nipples. Walking back to the bed she picked up the longer skirt and slipped into it. Once buttoned and zipped up it pulled the blouse even tighter against her full firm tits. Picking up the clear lip gloss she applied it to her lips and with very little more make-up walked over to full length mirror and looked at herself. Pouting she smiled back at the reflection; "Yes this is perfect, hell except for my tits straining against the tight blouse I look fourteen."

Picking up a large backpack, she folded the other skirt and placed it in the pack. Opening her drawers she pulled out another garment and moving over to the closet found what she was looking for and placed them all in the bag. Flinging the backpack over her shoulder she skipped out of the room. Just then the doorbell rang and opening it she smiled at the stunned looking Seaman.

"Wow Loren you look amazing. If I didn't know better I'd think you looked thirteen or fourteen."

Loren laughed; "Does that turn you on Ken? Thinking about fucking a thirteen year old girl, who is willing to suck your big cock, lick her juicy virgin pussy and fuck her tight asshole, huh, does it turn you on?

"Oh shit Loren, you can't believe how hot you are making me right now!"

He reached for her and she side stepped him and before he could react she was out the door. "Come on stud, you owe me a lunch. I'm going to need some energy and nourishment if you expect to fuck you all afternoon and night."

Ken let out a growl and reached for her again, but she skipped away like a schoolgirl. When she reached his vehicle she waited for him, like a gentleman he opened the door for her and when she slipped in she made sure her modest skirt rose high on her thighs giving him a glimpse of her plain white cotton panties.

He hurried around to his side of the car and jumped in and when he turned to her his eyes nearly popped out of his head and let out a low groan.

Loren had her legs spread and with one hand she was slowly petting her pussy which was visible through the cotton panties. There was a growing wet spot and her thick lipped pussy was inviting Ken to dive in. In her other hand was a lollipop and she was licking and twirling it around between her lips. The thick red pop smeared across her puffy lips and her tongue lapped away at the nectar of the pop.

Pulling the pop out of her mouth she smiled, the juice from the pop dribbled down her chin and she scooped it back in. "Come on stud, lets go eat, I can't wait to get back and suck your cock like this lollipop!"

She pulled her hand away from her pussy, it was damp, she placed it under his nose and he inhaled and once again let out a growl like a wounded animal. She dropped her hand down to his lap and gripped his stiff cock through his pants and squeezed he groaned again and bit his lip trying to keep from cumming.

She whispered in his ear; "Come on Ken start the car."

She squeezed his cock again and nibbled on his ear, pulling away sat back and smiled as she resumed licking and sucking on her cherry lollipop.

Ken sped away and made it to the restaurant at a record pace. When they arrived Loren got out of the car and still playing with her sucker skipped into the dark lit Italian restaurant, her backpack slung across her back. She planned to fuck with his head and have him so turned on by the time they left the restaurant that he would throw caution to the wind and fall into her trap.

The hostess led them to their table in the back, it was dark and seeing the lunch crowd was about gone they were secluded and no one was seated near them.

Talking loud enough for the hostess to hear her she said; "Oh goody Uncle Ken, its nice and dark back here you can play with my pussy and I can play with your cock and no one will see!"

"Hush Loren, not so loud!"

The hostess walked away smiled and went over to the waitress and told her what she heard.

The waitress came over to Loren and Ken and they stared at her taking in her beauty. She was dressed like one of the female dances in "Riverdance". She was wearing a short pleated skirt that stood straight out and showed a lacy ruffled pair of panties. Under that she was wearing smoke colored pantyhose. The top was a tight maroon vest over a frilly white blouse. She even looked like one of the dancers with long perm curly flaming red hair. Her skin was peaches and cream and Loren wondered if her nipples and pussy were a bright pink like most redheads had.

Patty, the waitress smiled down at the odd couple; "Hi my name is Patty and I will be your waitress. May I start you off with a beverage, or an appetizer?"

Loren beamed back at her as she continued to rub her palm openly across Ken's crotch; "The appetizer I want, I don't think I'll be able to find on the menu! I'll have a Long Island Iced tea, how about you Uncle Ken?"

He stuttered; "I'll have a draft beer."

Patty looked at Loren; "Ah can I see some I.D. Ma'am?"

Loren smiled at her and pulled her I.D. out of her backpack and Patty blushed when she saw she was well over twenty-one.

""Sorry Ma'am, but you don't look anywhere near your age; I'll bring your drinks while you check out the menu."

Once again Loren laughed; "I'll check it out, but we'd rather check you out sweetie!"

Patty blushed as she left, putting a little extra swing in her hips as she walked away. Just before she went out of view she turned her head, her long red hair swayed about her shoulders as she smiled back at the staring couple.

Patty came back with the drinks and she nearly dropped them when she saw what was going on. Loren now had Ken's cock out of his shorts and was slowly stroking his thick shaft up and down slowly, a pearly drop of pre-cum seeped out and Loren spread it around the thick mushroomed head.

Patty's large green eyes nearly popped out of her head as she lowered the drinks to the table; "Ah, well have you decided on an appetizer?"

Loren caught her green eyes with her baby blues; "Have you thought about my offer?"

"Well I don't know, what are you proposing?"

Loren licked her pink lips; "Well Patty, why don't you go back into the restroom and remove those pretty panties and pantyhose then come back over here and we'll see what we can think up?"

"I couldn't do that!"

"Sure you could Patty, wouldn't you like to straddle those firm muscled thighs and slide this thick fat cock up your pretty pink pussy? I'll even get on all fours and like your asshole and pussy while you ride him!"

Her eyes went wide; "No, no I couldn't! Can I get you an appetizer?"

Ken spoke up; "Yes dear, please bring us a couple dozen oysters, I think I'm going to need them tonight, what do you think?"

All Patty could do was nod as she stared at Loren's tiny hand as she continued to stroke Ken's leaking cock. Licking her lips she let out a tiny moan and spun on her heels and hurried back to the kitchen area.

As Patty walked away Loren couldn't wait any longer. She bent over and rolled her hot tongue around the slippery head of Ken's cock.

Patty once again turned to look at the couple in the dark corner and let out a gasp when she saw Loren slip that huge cockhead between her lips and lap away at that shiny crown. Not able to control herself she put in their order for the oysters and rushed to the restroom. Slipping into one of the stalls she tore down her frilly panties and pulled off her pantyhose, she began rubbing her clit and within seconds was cumming all over her slim fingers. Throwing her head back she let out a loud groan and stuffed two fingers deep in her quaking cunt. As her orgasm subsided she pulled her fingers out and licked her thick creamy juices from her fingers. Pulling her panties off she stuffed them in her locker on the far side of the restroom and washing the remainder of the cream from her fingers she headed back to the kitchen.

Patty picked up the platter of oysters and headed back to Loren and Ken's table. She stopped dead in her tracks as she watched Loren's head bobbing up and down under the table. As Loren lifted up Patty saw the gleaming stiff shaft of Ken's cock covered in Loren's saliva.

Starting up again she reached the table and when Loren looked up she was staring at the shining lips and red patch of Patty's bare pussy.

As Patty placed the platter on the table she let out a yelp, Loren reached out from under the table and gripping Patty's hips drawing her closer to the table and at the same time Patty felt Loren's hot wet tongue take a long swipe up her dripping pussy lips ending at her stiff clit. Patty nearly came then and there.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers