Jail Bait Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristen was ecstatic. No had ever touched her bare breasts before and now they were at the mercy of Tammy’s talented tongue. She arched her back and clamped her legs around Tammy’s waist, slowly grinding her pussy against her. As Tammy switched her oral attentions to her right breast she noticed that Robert had moved up towards her head in order to get a better view of his wife’s tit sucking. His stiff cock was making a tent in his dress slacks. Her hand reached out as if it had a mind of it’s own. She grasped his hardness and massaged it through the fabric. She smiled as she felt Rob’s cock twitch repeatedly. This was going to work. She thought. Tammy’s attention left her breasts. She was now kissing a path down her firm, flat abdomen. Kristen shuddered in anticipation as Tammy flipped her skirt up around her waist. The instant Tammy’s tongue made contact with her little clit the waves of a small orgasm flowed through her body. “Oh god! Oh god!” She cried in gasps. She clamped her thighs around Tammy’s head and her ass left the sofa as another wave of pleasure wracked her tiny frame.

Robert could take no more of this. He quickly disrobed and returned his now bare cock to Kristen eager hand. Her hand was too small to encircle his large penis but, she did her best slowly but firmly jacking up and down on his straining member.

Tammy backed off on Kristen’s little bud of a clit and tongued the delicate folds of her pussy lips occasionally slipping her tongue into her tiny hole to sample the favor of her virginal twat.

Kristen was glad Tammy was giving her time to catch her breath. She needed time to check out the big beautiful cock in her hand. Tammy said Rob was average built but, his stiff rod looked huge to her. It was about seven inches long, thick, with a big purple head. She couldn’t imagine this big thing fitting inside her, but the thought of trying made her dizzy. As she fondled Rob’s tool the desire to taste it overwhelmed her. She looked up into Robert’s eyes and whispered to him innocently. “Robert...I’ve never had a cock in my mouth before and...I...I... really want yours to be the first.

Tammy, hearing Kristen’s request stopped tonguing her pussy so she could watch the seen taking place. She didn’t want her to cool down too much so she slowly rubbed Kristen clit as she watched Robert move closer. Kristen pulled his hard cock to her mouth and licked the head hesitantly and as if realizing that it tasted good sucked the head into her mouth. Tammy felt only felt a twinge of jealousy and then it was gone. It was just too sexy to Believe, watching Kristen’s inexperienced mouth work over her husband’s cock.

Robert was in heaven. This angel faced Lolita was making up for her lack of experience with pure enthusiasm. She could only get about three inches of his cock in her mouth before he could feel it pressing against the back of her throat, but that didn’t keep her from trying to pleasure him. Her tongue was everywhere like a flame flickering around his cock head. She tried to bob her head up and down his shaft but her position made it difficult.

“Robert”. Kristen said as she released his cock from her mouth. “I think I could do a better job if I was sitting up. Tammy slid off the sofa and took a position on her knees beside Robert. Kristen sat up and grabbed Robert’s cock. “Get ready Rob, I’m going to turn it loose on you.” She chuckled. Her mouth returned to Rob’s cock, slowly tracing designs up and down the shaft. She returned to the head and sucked as much as could into her tiny mouth. She bobbed up and down a few times and than returned to the shaft.

“Aha!” Robert groaned. This your first time?” He questioned.

“I’ve seen a few movies.” She said between licks.

“He likes to have his balls sucked. Tammy interjected. Just be gentle.

No problem. Thought Kristen as she slid down to take his right nut into her mouth. She tongued it gently as she applied a light sucking pressure.

Robert sucked air between his teeth making a hissing sound. He watched as the teenager switched to his left nut and gave it equal attention. This time she grasped his cock and slowly jacked him as she lathered his tightening scrotum. Reluctantly he told the girl to stop. “I’m sorry Hon, but you’ve got me so hot. I wouldn’t have lasted another thirty seconds.

“Oh really.” Kristen smiled. “I’m pretty good then, huh.”

“Your great sweetheart.” He smiled back at her.

“Rob, why don’t you go ahead and cum. We’ve got all night, and if your going to fuck this little virgin you’ll want to last awhile.”

Rob just shook his head. “Whatever you say Hon.” He said disbelieving.

He moved his cock back towards Kristen’s waiting mouth. She responded immediately, sucking his cock into her mouth like it was the best think in the world.

Kristen wasn’t to sure about Robert coming in her mouth, but she didn’t want to seem prudish, and as good as his cock tasted, his semen couldn’t be that bad. She bobbed her head up and down, sucking harder this time. Hearing the groans of pleasure coming from Robert, she knew he was close. She was surprised by Tammy’s cheek nuzzling up against hers.

“Hope you don’t mind sharing Hon, this is my favorite part.” Tammy said softly. How sweet. Kristen thought. Tammy was giving a chance to back out if she wanted. She didn’t want to back down completely so she went to tonguing the right side of his cock, giving Tammy the left. She’d seen two girls share a guy’s cum-shot in a movie once and thought it looked sexy, but she never thought she ever be a part of something like that herself. Tammy jumped right in, their tongues intertwining with Robert cock head in the middle. Kristen instinctively wrapped her tiny hand around his cock-shaft and slowly jacked him. Tammy began to masseuse his balls.

Robert was as close to heaven as he’d ever come. Unable to hold back any longer, he grabbed a handful each girls hair and exploded into their swirling tongues. As waves of pleasure shook him, all his strength left him and he slumped to the floor. He looked up to see the girls smiling at him. He’d left globs of semen all over their pretty faces. They turned back toward each other and their mouths met to share a deep probing kiss.

...to be continued.

12