Jailbabe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepping off the vanilla road also heralded the end of the loving and gentle element of our sessions. From there on we were like wild animals that had returned to their primal roots, and as she got more and more comfortable, she let the mask slip and slowly I saw more and more of the darker side of Delores. It showed itself first the next day, during another sex session. It was the first time that she stopped putting on a performance and really let herself go. That next day we had been fucking all morning and she had had me fuck her anally as she draped herself over a chair.

We were sprawled out on the sofa and suddenly she stood up and swung a leg over me and squatted down a little. We had been drinking and we were both a little drunk and I thought that she was going to show me some more of her stripper tricks. She did that one day, dancing around and slipping her clothes off slowly and gyrating about naked; sexy as hell it was. Then she had produced a vibrator from somewhere and started fucking herself with it, still dancing and gyrating with the vibro up her. I thought that this was a little extra for my private show, but she told me, no, that had been part of her act. She had always got the biggest tips from the punters at the pubs and clubs where she had stripped, because she was always the one who went the furthest.

Anyway, there she was, standing over me and opening her pussy. I didn't know what she was going to do, but nothing was off limits for that goddess of the gutters. I think I realised what she was going to do the moment before the jet of piss squirted from her cunt. She had aimed for my face and instinctively I opened my mouth. I had dreamed of this, but I would never have had the courage to tell any woman that I wanted her to do that to me. I felt the hot piss filling my mouth and I gulped down as much of it as I could, and what I couldn't swallow flowed back out of my mouth and down my chin, onto my neck and my chest.

'This is what I love!' she screamed out as she looked down at me and watched her piss stream into my mouth. 'And you fucking drink it, you fucking worm. This is what men like you are for, drinking Delores' piss!'

I loved it; I was lost to her. It was all a game to me, fantasies coming true, but I should have understood when I saw the look on her face. It was sheer contempt. Sure, she was enjoying emptying the contents of her bladder into my mouth, but there was more. I was all of the men who had exploited and abused her over all the years, and she was taking a little bit back.

In the end, she took more than a little, but even so; I will never believe that she was really evil. She was not born bad, whatever I might have fantasised about her at times. In nicer moments, she was even kind and she still had in her enough of whatever it is that makes a person human for me to forgive her. And she had that charm and that charisma too.

For the rest of the time I had taken off work we carried on as we had been, and the meaner she got during sex, the more I liked it. And the whisky we drank; I've never seen so much booze as I saw during that second week, let alone drunk so much of it.

Holidays end, and as the day to return to work approached, I came back to earth and started to think again. Delores knew that she had let me see more than she had intended, and even if she played hard when we were fucking; because she saw that I liked it way, now she was positively angelic at all of the other times. Cooking and cleaning up and acting the model housewife. But I was beginning to think and beginning to worry. What would happen when I had to return to work? I wouldn't be able to keep an eye on her. I had to trust her, so I decided I would, and at first it was fine.

I began to relax, but it was only temporary. Delores had had a boyfriend; if you can call a man who pimps a woman her boyfriend. He was in jail. He had gone down at the same time as her; of course, he was the one pulling the strings, dreaming up the cheap and seedy scams, in between pimping her to get money for drugs for the both of them. He was the one who had got her onto the drugs in the first place. He was scum. He had been around for years. But just as Delores had become my weakness; the sure-fire way to get at me; he was hers. It was fine as long as he was inside, but he would be out soon. They should have reversed the law that banned capital punishment for him. Human rights, I hear you cry, but he was not human, so it wouldn't apply.

I didn't know the exact date of his release, but I knew it was soon. Delores had said over and over that she was done with him and I wanted to believe her. Maybe if he hadn't found her, it would have been all right for us. Maybe, maybe, maybe; if, if, if...if my auntie had a dick, she'd be my uncle.

It was a couple of months after she got out that things started to go awry, so I assume that was when he got out; plus the time it took him to find her. First of all, some money went missing. Not much, but enough to notice. It was ridiculous; she knew she only needed to ask and I would have given it to her. From there on, it went from bad to worse to truly hideous; and all in the course of a couple more months.

I will give you the edited version. After all, it's the sex that you are reading this for.

About a week after the money went missing, a vase went for a walk. It had been left to me by an aunt, and it was quite valuable. Delores knew that, because I had told her. I challenged her and first she went crazy and accused me of not trusting her and all that, and then she changed tack and played the little girl hurt.

Then a couple of days after that, it was Delores herself that went missing. It was two days before I found her, and where do think she was? Whoring on the street. Not her old haunts; she had found the zone in my city and there she was. It was an instinct with her; knowing where in the city a woman can sell herself for a tenner. That was what made me realise that he was back on the scene. And she was absolutely wasted on something or other. Later I found out that it was crack.

My life was falling about; or rather she and that piece of shit were destroying it, but I still didn't throw her out. I liked fucking her too much; and whatever she had done wrong, she would just suck on my dick and fuck me and put on an even wilder episode of the Delores porn show and everything would be fine again; for about half a day.

Then one day I came home from work and I found them together, fucking in my bed. I went mad; I finally snapped and threw them out. It was as well that they were both out of their heads on drugs; because I don't think I could have taken him when he was straight. He was a big bastard, and of course violence was in his blood.

So they were gone; she was gone, and I could put my life back together. I had caught them fucking in my bed and I had thrown them out and Delores stuff with them. I was all done with Delores.

But it was not as easy as that. That was not the end of it. They had taken one of my credit cards with them; one I didn't use much, so I didn't notice until I got a letter from the company querying spending patterns and warning me that it was near the limit. And the limit was high. They had spent thousands in less than a week.

How could he have been so stupid? I imagine you asking it. I ask myself too, about a hundred times a day, but I have plenty of time to think about it; the rest of my life in fact. I got life for killing them. It was at my trial that I learned a lot more about them; Delores especially. Her whole sorry history. The judge told me that in the circumstances he might have liked to have been more lenient in sentencing me, but the way I had done it made that impossible for him. He couldn't just write it off as a crime of passion. I had caught up with them at some shithole of a motel. They were off their heads on booze and drugs. I shot him in the leg first, then the other leg, and I watched him bleed and squirm. Dolores was screaming and pleading, but I just pistol whipped her round the face. Then I made her watch. I shot him in the stomach and I left him like that, half dead for about twenty minutes. Then, when he was almost gone I put the gun in his mouth and blew his brains up the wall.

Then I turned to Dolores.

'You're next, baby,' I told her, 'but first we're gonna do it one last time.'

I tied her to the bed and fucked her cunt and up her arse until her holes almost bled.

I shot her once, through the heart.

'Goodbye, baby,' I said to her as I looked at her that one last time.

No, I'll never forget Delores.

12