Jake, Dad and Me Ch. 02

Story Info
Linda has sex with Jake and Dad.
4.3k words
4.5
175.7k
38

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to thank everyone who emailed me with their positive response to this story. I hope you will enjoy chapter two as much as you did chapter one.

* * * * * * * * * *

Linda woke; confused at first. This wasn't her room or bed; then she remembered what she and Jake did last night. He was cuddled up behind her; pressed against her back with his hard cock rubbing and thrusting against her pussy lips in his sleep. His hand was resting and holding her left breast and occasionally squeezing it as if reassuring himself that it was still there.

Linda couldn't keep still; she wanted Jake's cock inside her again. The more he rubbed; the more she wanted it. She extracted herself out of his firm grip on her breast. She slowly eased away and Jake rolled over onto his back. His cock was standing at full attention and he mumbled something in his sleep. Her first thought was to give him a 'good morning' kiss and suck his cock, but then smiled as a different thought crossed her mind.

Linda stood up on the mattress and straddled herself over Jake's cock. She slowly lowered herself down wanting to feel every inch enter her throbbing dripping pussy. Jake mumbled some more, but was still asleep. She wondered when he would finally wake up. She got her wish when her pussy lips hit the base of the cock.

Linda beamed a smile at him, "Good Morning sleepyhead!"

"Damn Sis!" smiled Jake, "you don't even give a man time for coffee."

Jake pushed up feeling delighted that Linda was in his bed. He had often had wet dreams about women riding him to waking and Linda was fulfilling one of those dreams. He pulled her down and kissed her deeply while his hands went to her breasts.

"Oh! Jake they really hurt!" exclaimed Linda.

"You know what they say about sore muscles Linda; work the soreness out," smiled Jake. He was looking forward to doing just that. He pushed her hips down and scooted up into a sitting position. Linda wrapped her legs around Jake's waist. He rubbed both thumbs over his nipples at the same time. Linda arched savoring the pain and pleasure. She knew she was getting very wet around his cock.

Jake started at first to gently tweak her nipples; they were rock hard. Linda moaned with each tweak and started to rock on the cock implanted in her. She thrust her chest toward him, "Make me cum Jake! Please!"

Jake started to roughly massage her breasts and then pull at her nipples. He leaned his head forward and sucked and bit her nipples alternately. She was wreathing on his cock.

"Yes!" she screamed, "Like last night, suck it all Jake! Make me cum with my breasts alone!" Linda screamed again each time increasing in volume as she reached her peak. Linda leaned backwards and Jake held her nipples watching them stretch before he let go. Linda was heaving in sexual bliss still impaled on his cock and coming down off an orgasm.

"Damn!" said Dad from the doorway. "I heard Linda scream and raced up here thinking the worst."

Linda couldn't talk; she was still concentrating on returning to reality.

"Look who I found in my bed last night Dad," said Jake.

Linda's face creased with a smile as the images of last night replayed in her mind. She looked over at Dad standing in the doorway in his boxers; his hard cock extending through the slit.

Jake nodded toward his baseball bat, "and she was using this to drive home runs!" He started laughing and so did Linda.

Dad smiled and laughed also. He started to rub his cock while looking at Linda's breasts and nipples.

"She's just like us Dad. Go ahead," said Jake. "I need to use the bathroom anyway." He eased Linda off of him, got up and went into the bathroom. Linda laid out straight and rested her head against Jake's pillow.

"Dad," began Linda. Her Dad looked from her shaved pussy, that he was transfixed on, to her eyes. "I love you and Jake. I know you won't hurt me and I want to be with you too." She extended her arms like welcoming a long lost love home.

Dad lowered his boxers and crawled between Linda's legs. He reached out and felt her breasts; her nipples stiffened instantly. She moaned a little as her Dad manipulated them similar to Jake. He leaned toward her and sucked one in his mouth feeling the hard bud against his tongue. Linda started to breathe a little faster. He turned his attention to her other nipple and slowly bit it from the base to the tip. She thrust her pussy up toward him.

Linda closed her eyes delighting in the pleasure she was receiving from her Dad. No warning; she felt the bite of the clothespin on her nipple. She gasped and arched her back as if asking for more. Then she felt one biting into her other nipple. Jake smiled down on her and then retreated back to the bathroom doorway.

Dad pinched them again delighting in the sexual glaze of his daughter's eyes. He gently tugged on them hearing her moan in pleasure. He straddled Linda's chest and laid his cock between her breasts. He admired what it looked like for a moment then pushed her breasts together. It looked and felt so hot seeing his cock nestled between her swollen breasts with the clothespins pointing straight up toward him.

Linda let out a moan as the clothespins were now straining with her breasts pushed together. She loved how the pain snaked its way down and made her pussy throb. Now she had cocks to fill that pussy, she waited to see what her Dad would do next. Dad let go of her breasts and once again got between her legs.

"Turn over," he spoke more like a growl. She turned over careful of the clothespins. Again she felt the pressure and pain of the downward pull of her beasts and the throbbing that started in her nipples. She got turned over on her hands and knees. She felt his hands running up her inner thighs and then kneading her ass cheeks. She closed her eyes and moaned beneath his hands. She naturally started to lower her ass to the bed.

His thumbs went from kneading her ass cheeks to running down the crack of her ass. "Raise your ass! Now!" he growled and enforced it with a smack to her ass cheek. It hurt, but felt good too. She was starting to get wet yet again. She raised her ass back up.

His thumbs ran down, pressing hard, on her outer pussy lips forcibly spreading them and making her quiver. An idea came to her; something she had seen on the porn DVD. "Oh Daddy, I've been a bad little girl," said Linda trying to get the little girl voice just right.

Her Dad stopped and she thought maybe she had done it wrong. But then he replied still in a growl, "So, you've been bad have you. Maybe Dad should just spank this bad girl," and his hand came down on her other ass cheek. He spanked her cheeks five more times each. He heard her moan.

With each slap on her ass, Linda's breasts swayed putting strain to her swollen and pinched nipples. Her sexual excitement was mounting. She moaned again, "Oh Daddy, I'll be good. Promise!" and she started to wiggle her ass.

Smack. Smack. "Hold that ass still!" her Dad commanded. The wiggling stopped. He ran his hands over her pink ass and felt the heat coming from her spanking. His cock was throbbing; it had also been a long dry spell for him as well. "Pull those cheeks apart little girl. Dad wants to see you better."

Linda braced on the side of her face and shoulders. She reached back and pulled her cheeks apart. Once again she felt his thumbs running down her pussy. He plunged his thumbs in and Linda arched her back. Her breathing started to pick up and her moaning increased.

Her Dad brought his thumbs up to her anal opening. She naturally clinched her cheeks. Smack. Smack. "Didn't I tell you to spread those cheeks apart!" She resumed spreading her ass. Smack! Right on her little puckered bud. It burned, but felt good. She could feel her pussy juices dripping now.

Dad rewet his thumbs with her pussy juice. He inserted them into her ass and spread her apart; massaging her and spreading her. Her pussy was throbbing again. She wanted to be fucked and be fucked hard. She felt his cock head enter her pussy. She arched her back again, "Oh yes, yes, yes ... fuck me!" she cried feeling a need to be filled with her Dad's cock.

Dad pushed slowly into his daughter's hot wet tight pussy. He was bigger by far than Jake in width and length. He felt her hot vagina envelop each inch as he pushed forward. He fought not to cum yet; he wanted to remember this first time and there was another place he wanted to cum first. He was enjoying the sight of his cock entering her pussy and his thumbs spreading her virgin asshole.

Jake watched from the bathroom doorway; his own cock standing straight out in front of him. He would go over again when the time was right. Right now, he just watched, smiled and stroked his cock.

Linda felt pressure from both her holes. She didn't know what her Dad was doing to her ass, but it started to throb with the same demanding intensity as her pussy.

Dad pushed the last inch of his cock into Linda. So hot, so wet and the walls of her passage were trembling with pre-orgasm spasms. He pulled out and plunged into her hard. She screamed and moaned and begged, "Oh God! More! Please give me more!!!"

"Yes," Dad growled again, "I'll give you it all!" He pulled out of her pussy and sunk his full shaft into her virgin tight ass. He held still trying very hard not to shoot his load then and there. She was so impossibly tight.

Linda screamed and let go of her ass cheeks. She could no longer hold them apart. Her arms and shoulders hurt from the strain. Her nipples burned and her ass was on fire; throbbing with her Dad's cock buried to the hilt. She felt fingers, yes fingers were massaging her clit and fingers were massaging her nipples. When had he taken the clothespins off? Her mind became a whirlwind lost in the pleasure and pain she was receiving.

Her Dad had reached down and started to rub her clit to bring her back to heightened sexual arousal. He slowly began to pump in and out of her. Jake came to the side of the bed, removed the clothespins and gently rubbed her nipples. Soon Linda's pain was replaced with the warmth of sexual pleasure.

Linda started to hump back with each of her Dad's thrusts. She started to moan and pant as her orgasm once again was building. Her moans grew louder and louder with each thrust of the cock and pinch of the nipples. She felt like she was riding in a tornado and didn't know where she would land.

"Oh God Baby Girl ... I'm cumming!!!" screamed her Dad.

Linda felt his hot cum explode into her ass. It set off her own orgasm and Jake pinched her nipples pulling on them. She screamed and screamed as her own orgasm shook through her body. Soon she was head down with her sides heaving like she had run 8 miles nonstop. She felt her Dad's cock slip out of her ass and she collapsed down on the bed. Her Dad stretched out beside her and started to rub her lower back. She opened her eyes to see Jake's eyes and he was smiling at her. He had squatted by the side of the bed to make sure she was okay; she smiled back.

"Linda?" "Linda, you okay?" asked Dad.

She rolled over on her back and hugged him to her. She kissed him deeply like a lover instead of her Dad. When she had finished she smiled, "I am so alright! I'm better than alright!" and she leaned in to kiss him again. When she finished this time, she turned to kiss Jake also.

She slipped her arms around his neck and pulled him close for a deep passionate kiss. Jake's hand trailed down her breast and sore nipple. Linda's hand trailed down to his hard erection. She smiled and pulled away just a bit, "and what would you like me to do with this?"

"What would you like to do with it Sis?" he smiled.

She started laughing, "Well, I could use it with coffee. What do you think; a stir rod?" She started giggling.

Dad picked up the laughter and was chuckling pressed up against her back. "I'll leave you two to work that out. I need a shower, shave and some coffee." He proceeded to get off the bed. Jake slipped into the spot Dad had vacated. "I'll see you both downstairs when you get done," and then he left.

Jake looked into Linda's eyes while his hand reached for her nipple. Before he could pinch it, Linda grabbed his hand and pulled it away. "No Jake," she said.

Jake got a confused and hurt look on his face. Linda sat up and sat cross-legged beside him like she had done the previous night. She took his hand and brought it to her mouth and kissed his open palm. She laid her cheek against the top of his hand. Jake looked up into her eyes waiting.

"Jake," Linda started, "this has been lots of fun, but ..." and she closed her eyes and kissed the top of his hand; then sucked one of his fingers into her mouth.

"...but what Linda?" said Jake still not able to figure out what Linda wanted and started to frown.

Linda quit sucking his finger and let go of his hand. She stretched out again and pressed herself up next to him. She sighed and smelled the masculine scent in the room. She reached her hand up and traced the side of his face with her fingers and looked into his brown eyes.

"Jake," her eyes looked away and then back up, "would you make love to me? You know; soft and gentle?" Her fingers were now trailing down his neck and onto his shoulders.

Jake's smile returned, but with a soft tenderness to it. "Yes, Linda," he said. "We just haven't had sex since Mom and were so excited you wanted to share with us. We forgot that women need it gentle sometimes too."

Jake caressed the side of Linda's face and ran his hands through her hair. He pulled her close to him and gently kissed her lips.

"Jake?" said Linda again.

"Yes Sis," responded Jake as he started to lightly kiss her neck.

"There's something I need to tell you when we're done," said Linda tilting her neck to receive his caressing kisses.

"Sure Sis," said Jake as he again kissed her lips.

Linda parted her lips at they embraced in a slow lingering deeply passionate kiss. Their tongues swirled, tasted and probed each other with tenderness. This time when Jake reached for her breast he gently caressed her and lightly stroked his finger across her nipple. She turned over to be on her back.

Linda arched her back and quickened her breathing when Jake slowly and softly sucked her nipple into his mouth. She felt the current again even though there was no pain this time. The tingling and throbbing in her clit and pussy was insistent. He proceeded to the other nipple and she moaned loudly grabbing his shoulder to push him down onto her.

True to his word, Jake didn't give her anything but soft pleasure. He kissed and licked his way down her stomach, hips, belly button and then to the top of her mound. He lifted her ass in his hands and inserted his tongue into her slit. She yelled and moaned intensely while gasping for air. His tongue licked the side of her opening and he was delighted as she got wetter and wetter.

Jake circled his tongue up to Linda's clit; hard and extending out of her hood. He placed his mouth over it and gently sucked while his tongue glided over the top.

"Ahh, Ahh -- Oh Jake, I'm so close ... so close now," she was panting heavily.

Jake laid her back down and eased his cock into her slowly. She was thrashing her head side to side, her eyes shut and chest heaving. She started to hump forward onto his cock after he first entered her hot tight pussy.

He slowly pumped in and out bringing her to the brink and then lying still to back her off. He wanted them to cum together this time; somehow that was important to him. He had to back her down twice more before he knew he was ready this time. He started to pump faster and harder. He laid his head into the crook of her neck; breathing as hard as she was. She was peaking again and so was he this time.

Linda reached her orgasm just a couple of seconds before Jake did. Both screaming and pushing into each other as hard as they could and both collapsing; lying there spent and gasping for air. She had her legs tightly wrapped around his back and it felt so good to have his cock inside of her.

Jake was breathing a little easier now and opened his eyes. He raised his head to look at Linda; eyes closed and coming down off her high. She was so beautiful; so loving. He bent down to lightly kiss her again and whispered in her ear, "I love you Linda and always will."

Linda felt her heart swell with the love she had for Jake also. Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled so tenderly into Jake's trusting eyes. "Jake. I have loved you for so long now. I just couldn't bring myself to tell you how much. I wasn't sure how you would react if I had told you."

Jake eased himself off of Linda and hugged her to his chest. "There are those who would tell you that our love is wrong," started Jake.

"Like grandmother," said Linda.

"Yes. Just like her, but Dad and me don't think it's wrong and neither did Mom," said Jake as he hugged her a little tighter to him.

Linda put her leg over Jake and straddled him; resting her now satisfied pussy just above his flaccid cock. She bent over and kissed him with all her love and then rested on top of him as he stroked her hair and back.

"Was that what you wanted to tell me Linda?" inquired Jake as they were resting.

"Yes, but something else as well," said Linda. She sat up again, smiled and kissed his mouth tenderly. "Oh Jake, I love you so much ...," her eyes went from happy to sad so instantly; they started to water and a tear spilled down one of her cheeks.

Jake reached up to wipe the tear away and saw the hurt in her eyes. "What is it Linda? You can tell me anything my love."

Linda sobbed once trying to control herself. Her eyes looked down where her hands rested on top of his chest; playing with the curls of his chest hair. She took a deep breath, "I don't want to marry another man Jake. That's what I meant when I told you I've loved you for so long. That's why I didn't go out with guys around here. No one could make me love them because I love you so much."

It took Jake a second to realize what Linda had just told him. "Oh Linda, why do you think I haven't dated either," and he pulled her to him for another tender sweet kiss. "I couldn't image myself with someone else either. I love you."

Linda hugged Jake and kissed around his neck, up his chin and then his mouth. She couldn't contain her relief and excitement; Jake wanted her too. She started to giggle into Jake's mouth and looked up into his eyes.

Linda sat up again. Moment of truth; she didn't know how Jake would take this revelation. "Ah, Jake ...," she began again.

Jake just smiled, "Yes my love."

Linda couldn't help but smile. She loved the way he said that to her. "I ah ... didn't tell you the truth last night and I want to say I'm sorry. I'll only tell the truth from now on."

Jake looked confused, "Truth? What was the lie?"

Linda felt her heart pounding still unsure how Jake would take this, "Ah, well ... I'm not on the pill; haven't been for a year now."

Jake's mouth fell open and he stared blankly at Linda, "Shit Linda ... I mean ... ah, what the fuck were you thinking? What do you mean not on the pill? What am I'm picking up at the pharmacy then?"

Linda looked down at her hands again and felt her heart sink into her chest. She felt another tear roll down her face. "I was thinking that I wanted a baby, but I didn't want anyone except you and Dad. Was that so wrong of me?"

Jake immediately cursed himself when he saw the crushed look on Linda's face. A face he had only minutes before called 'his love' and he did love her. "I'm sorry Linda. I didn't know you felt that way. I probably wouldn't have had sex with you without a condom if I'd known."

Jake shifted into sitting position and hugged Linda to his chest. "It's alright with me if you have a baby," and then he smiled and laughed a little, "In fact, it might be rather fun. Just think; actual milk when I suck your nipple!" Jake was imaging what her breasts would look like engorged with milk and how sweet they would taste. It was exciting and his cock started to twitch with renewed excitement.

12