Jake, Dad and Me Ch. 03

Story Info
Linda's discovery and Sandy's rescue.
4.6k words
4.52
75.4k
17

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three months had passed since their declaration of love. Jake couldn't bring himself to call his Dad by his given name, but Linda called him Doug all the time. Jake called Linda his 'Love' mostly instead of by her given name; Dad called her 'Love' or 'Honey' mostly. They were happy.

Everything was still running smoothly except the sex was exceptional. Linda couldn't get enough of either one of them; any position, any way, night or day. Chores still got done, but it was mostly in expectation of wanting their sexual desires quenched. They all slept in Doug's king sized bed with Linda nestled between her two loves. Linda was happy and quite content.

Doug was first to notice the changes because he had been privy to it three times before. There were her swelled breasts and sensitivity; more than usual. Her abdomen wasn't as muscular, but just slight paunchy. He also couldn't remember the last time she had her period. His suspensions were confirmed the morning she dashed out of bed running for the bathroom; morning sickness.

Linda had just finished throwing up and was leaning her head against the bowl hoping that her stomach would settle down. Jake dashed in after her being startled awake feeling useless, but wanting to help. "Love, what is it? Food poisoning?" questioned Jake. Doug started laughing from the doorway.

Linda and Jake looked at him totally bewildered; why was he laughing when she was so sick. Doug's laughter turned to a smile that radiated warmth and love, "Linda, you're pregnant," he announced.

Linda's mouth dropped open and she stared at Doug for a moment. Then a smiled played across her lips which broke out into a sigh of relief. Doug couldn't have loved her more; she positively glowed.

Jake helped her off the floor and she shooed them out to let her clean up and think. After the door closed and she brushed her teeth, she thought about what Doug said and looking at how she looked in the mirror. That explained why her clothes had started getting tight, she thought she was just eating too much because of all the sex.

Linda opened the bathroom door; Jake and Doug were sitting on the bed waiting for her. Both looked at her with so much love and tenderness; Jake also a little awed by the revelation. "So," Linda started, "what do you want; a boy or a girl?" and she beamed a smile that would have dimmed any sunrise in the world.

"How's your stomach?" asked Doug. He got up and walked over to her giving her a delighted hug and kissed her neck.

"It's settling now," said Linda as she leaned into him and melted against his nuzzling.

"I think I'll make you some peppermint tea. Your Mom always used that to settle her stomach afterwards," and he turned to leave.

Linda stopped his exit, "Doug, I love you so much," and she gave him a deep passionate kiss which he returned with as much passion and love.

She extended her arm and Jake came over to her. "I love you also Jake," and stepped into his embrace and kissed him with equal passion and love. "Let's all go into the kitchen. I don't think we'll be getting back to sleep now and we need to talk."

Doug turned on the overhead light and started the kettle for tea. The light hurt Linda's eyes and made her stomach feel queasy. "Doug, turn off the lights will you? It seems to be upsetting my stomach," said Linda as she put her head down on the table. As soon as he switched the lights off, her stomach started to settle down again. "Ah, that's better."

Jake went over to the utility drawer and was rummaging around. He soon got out a candle and put it in a holder. He lit it and set it on the counter across the room. He looked over at Linda and saw relief on her face and she smiled at him.

"Doug?" started Linda. He came over to the table were she sat and gave her a hug. "When does the retched morning sickness end?"

"Well Love," he began, "it's different with each woman. I think it'd be best if we call the doctor today and have you examined; make sure everything is alright. They'll probably place you on some kind of schedule and give you vitamins."

He squatted down to look into her eyes, "No more outside chores while you're pregnant; can't afford to lose the baby." He got up and continued to make tea.

"Doug," said Linda, "I don't want to be cooped up in a house! It would drive me crazy!"

Doug started her tea steeping and put on a pot of coffee, "And another thing ... no more coffee. Don't want a caffeine addicted baby. That'll be part of you taking care of yourself." He walked over and set the cup of tea in front of her.

"What?!" she exclaimed, "Cooped up and no coffee! That's not fair!" She pouted her bottom lip out then started laughing which started Doug and Jake also. She wanted this baby to be perfect; their first consummating their love for each other.

"Well, I'd better phone Sandy today and ask her to come home; that I need her. I'll tell her once she's here," said Linda. They nodded their heads in agreement. Although Linda had tried to call, her grandmother wouldn't let her talk to Sandy. Then, Sandy's letters quit also and Linda grew worried. She let Doug and Jake know too.

Another month went by, Linda was now definitely showing and everything was going along on schedule. Her morning sickness finally ended and her sex drive seemed to pick up a pace.

Linda woke up one morning feeling extremely horny. She felt a hand on each breast and smiled; Jake had one and Doug had the other. She reached down and felt their cocks. She slowly started to run her hands over them and massage their balls. Each gave a little moan which made her smile.

Doug was the first to squeeze her breast and tweak her nipple; she gave a little moan. Her breasts were sore from the pregnancy, but it also sexually excited her as well. "What do you think your doing Love?" he squeezed her breast again and she in return squeezed his cock which was becoming harder.

Linda felt Jake squeeze her breast next and she moaned again. She squeezed his cock the same as Doug's. "If you're going to wake me up and make me horny, then you're going to find a hellcat in your bed," she laughed. Each lightly pinched her nipples at the same time which pulled another moan from her.

"Oh God!" exclaimed Linda, "Please, please suck my breasts. They always feel so much better afterwards!" she moaned again. When she felt their mouths on her nipples, she arched and ran her hands through their hair. "More! Please more! You know what I need!"

Jake tried to suck as much of her breast in his mouth. She moaned, arched and raised her knee to spread open her legs. He slipped his finger between her pussy lips and found her bud; hard and wanting attention. He sucked the nipple into his mouth; sucked hard and pulled it up was his teeth while his finger rubbed her clit hard. She was close.

Doug kept sucking hard on her nipple; loving the way her hard bud felt trapped between his teeth. He traced his fingers up her inner thigh and dipped two fingers into her moist hot slit. She let out a scream and started humping his hand. She was close.

Linda was in heaven; a mouth on each breast sucking her to the first orgasm of the day. She lost all track of time and reality; all she could feel was pleasurable sensations running through her body. Her breathing increased and the familiar hum of her orgasm started; blotting out all senses. She felt like electricity was running through her body and exploding out her pussy. She came hard.

Linda laid there gasping for air; completely sated. Doug removed his drenched hand and tasted her pussy juice. He offered his hand to Jake who was delighted to taste her as well. Doug rolled between her legs and licked her pussy; diving his tongue in and out of her hot slit. She started to moan again.

Jake started to gently tweak her hard nipples; teasing them. He occasionally flicked them with his fingers. Linda arched and opened her mouth to breathe deeply and moan. "More," said Linda.

"More what?" asked Jake and he smiled.

"More everything!" screamed Linda. "I want it rough...need it rough! Please!"

Jake started to knead her breasts; pinching and pulling her nipples eliciting moans. She started thrashing her head side to side and scrunched the sheet in her fists. He concentrated on her breasts while he let his Dad fuck her.

Doug stopped licking her and started to ease his cock into her. He knew she said she needed it rough, but he opted to be careful. He gave her a slow fuck. She was so hot and was thrusting her hips forward trying to bury all of him in her pussy. He started to rub her clit hard; occasionally pinching it. He could feel her vagina sucking at his cock. He started to pump into her hard and faster and she writhed under him. He felt himself cumming, but she exploded a couple of seconds before he did. He just left his cock inside feeling the inside of her vagina spasm as her orgasm subsided.

Jake looked down and he thought she glowed. She was bathed in sheen of sweat and a sweet smile splayed across her face. She was beautiful and he loved her. Her eyes flickered open and she was coming back from wherever her orgasm took her. He smiled and bent down to give her a deep loving kiss. Her hand trailed down his chest and felt his hard cock. She slowly licked her lips and her smile grew.

"Jake," she began, "Remember that first night?"

He was not likely to ever forget it. "Yes," he said.

"I would like to lean my head off the bed and suck you like I did then," she smiled. "Unless you have some other way you would like to pleasure us both."

He smiled. She always thought of them. Thought of what might pleasure them, instead of what she wanted. She had never failed to satisfy them. She was remarkable. Jake leaned forward again and kissed her passionately. "Sure Love, I would love that too."

Doug eased back and sat on the bed while she positioned herself. She leaned her head back and opened her mouth to Jake's cock. He watched while she sucked in Jake's cock and smiled as he saw her swallow it into her throat.

Jake moaned when he buried his cock into Linda's hot mouth. She reached up and slowly massaged his balls while he slowly fucked her sweet mouth. He was so close after watching her orgasm twice. He closed his eyes and felt the unbelievable suction that she had. He started to speed up. He was going to cum and he couldn't hold it back.

Linda felt Jake tense and knew that any second he would start to cum. She grabbed his ass cheeks and brought him harder into her mouth. She felt the first ejaculation hit the back of her throat and swallowed; delighting once again in the taste of cum. He was moaning and cumming. She swallowed and swallowed until no more cum pumped from Jake's cock.

After kissing and hugging some more, they finally curled back up on the bed to get a few more hours of sleep. Linda smiled contentedly sandwiched between Doug and Jake; listening to them sleeping before she drifted off herself.

Linda had her mood swings, but Doug and Jake could usually make her feel better one way or another. Her main concern was still not hearing anything from Sandy.

Jake and Doug were out in the barn stacking bales of hay when Linda appeared at the door of the barn. Her face was streaked with tears and she was gasping for breath. They immediately dropped everything and rushed to her side. Doug walked her over to a bale and sat her down. "What's wrong Love?!" worry etched in each word.

Linda looked up at the two worried faces. "It's not me! (Gasp) I got this today, postage due and paid it ... look, look what it says!"

Doug and Jake looked at the envelope. No return address; only Linda's. It read:

Linda Help Me!

Grandmother is keeping me prisoner and won't let me leave the house, talk on the phone or meet anyone. She keeps telling me boys are sick and nasty.

Last night she caught me masturbating and beat with one of grandfather's old belts. I'm taking a chance this letter will get to you. I want to come home! Please, please help me.

I love and miss you all,

Sandy

Linda was still crying. "Oh Doug, we've got to go get her now! It's a long drive, but we've got to leave right now!"

"That Bitch!" said Doug. He looked down at Linda. "Honey, it's a long drive in your condition. I think you should stay here."

"No!" said Linda with a definitive voice, "she's going to need me on the way back to comfort her. We can take Jake's truck; it has the extended cab. You two can alternate driving. We've got to go now before anything worse happens to Sandy." Doug and Jake looked at her. There was such finality in her voice; the love and concern she had for Sandy giving way for any discomfort she might have. Doug nodded his head. "Jake, get some blankets and pillows. Fill the huge water bottle. How's your truck fixed for gas?"

"Filled it up yesterday when I went to town," said Jake. "Help her to the truck and I'll get all of the rest."

The drive took three hours, but Linda made them stop once for a bathroom break. Then they resumed driving.

"Jake," said Linda, "Find a place to park about a block away from her house."

"Okay Love," said Jake, "but why?"

"You'll see. I'm going to make sure she never bothers us or mess in our lives again," said Linda.

It was around 11:30 p.m. when they reached the street where her grandmother lived. Jake did manage to locate a parking space.

Doug and Jake turned to her when they heard the beep tones on her emergency cell phone. "9-1-1, yes I'd like to report a woman being abused and kept prisoner at 1902 Locust Street. Please hurry, I her screaming!" Linda smiled and looked at Doug and Jake. "We'll wait until they get here and follow them to the door."

Doug just nodded his head and they all waited for the police to arrive. They heard the siren first and then the squad car pulled up to the house. They exited the truck and walked up to the house. The officers were already knocking on the door.

"Officers," said Linda.

"Yes?" one replied. "I called you. Would you please read this letter I received today" and she handed Sandy's letter to him. He turned to his partner, "If there's no answer, bust it in."

They could see someone moving in the house, but there was no answer. The officers broke in the front door. Grandmother was standing in the dining room looking bewildered. Doug stepped in front, "Where's my daughter?"

Grandmother stood her ground, "She's fine. I had to punish her. She's in her room."

"Harold, you go check and sir, please let us handle the situation." he addressed Doug. He got on his radio and requested backup and a female officer.

"Sam," called the officer that went upstairs. "Call for medical assistance."

Linda's heart started pounding hard. She felt a bit faint but pushed forward anyway.

"What did you do to her? What did you do to Sandy?" she yelled at her grandmother.

"I see you're pregnant. Just a slut like your mother was" and Linda's grandmother slapped her across the face. Doug lunged for her, but the officer held him back. Jake reached Linda's side and stepped in front of her; cold anger showing in every feature of his face.

It was precisely then that the other officers showed up as well as the ambulance. They wouldn't let any of us go upstairs and I was getting more worried and anxious. One of the female officers came down the stairs, shoved my grandmother over the dining room table, cuffed her and started reading her rights to her. Another came down the stairs holding a camera, "We got all the pictures for evidence and her letter home as well." She walked over to me, "Are you Linda, her sister?"

"Yes, yes I am."

"We're going to take her to Saint Joseph's Hospital. Do you want to follow us?" she asked.

"Hell yes," I said. I turned to Doug and Jake. "Come on, we'll follow. Maybe we can get our answers at the hospital." I turned back to the female officer and thank her for her helped and said, "And I'm pressing charges for her hitting me too!"

The officer smiled slightly and said, "Yes, we noted that as well."

We followed the ambulance to the hospital and were ushered to the waiting room. My back was aching so I decided to walk to corridor back and forth instead of sitting. I was too anxious and nervous to just sit. I noticed one of the first officers we encountered at the door and my brain quickly scanned to come up with his name.

"Harold." I called softly. He recognized me. I slowly walked in his direction putting my hand on my back and scrunching my face in non-existent pain; trying to play on sympathy. I got to him and leaned against the walled like I was going to collapse. "Please, I'm begging you, please tell me. I might be able to soften the blow for my Dad and brother."

He gave me such a sorrowful look and then looked down at the floor, "Off the record," he said very softly and looked at me.

I nodded my head 'yes', "No one will ever know," I said.

"We found her tied to a bed. She had been whipped over and over again ... we suspect a belt. ...and, she had a long flashlight stuffed in her vagina and anal cavity. She is being checked by the doctor for any physical damage, more pictures are being taken for the DA's office and she still is not responding to direct questioning."

Linda swallowed hard, "I think if she could see me, I could get her to respond and talk. Tell them you believe that our close sister bond might bring her out. It's worth a try."

He looked at me, those sad, sad eyes, "I'll see what I can do. Are you in a lot of pain? I can see if the doctor can see you too."

I gave him a gentle hug, "Thank you. I'll be fine. My only concern is Sandy right now." I turned and slowly walked back down the hall to the waiting room.

Doug and Jake stood up when I entered the waiting room. "Come on Love, please sit down."

I nodded my head 'yes' still not able to tell them what I found out. I eased down into one of the couch/chairs desperately needing to stretch out my legs. Jake came to my rescue; he muscled a table over and took one of the cushions from another chair to elevate my legs. It did ease the pain I was feeling in my lower back. Doug sat in the chair next to me and I leaned on him and fell asleep.

I woke when someone shook my shoulder. "Are you Linda, Sandy's sister?"

I blinked and rubbed my eyes, "Yes...ah, yes I am."

"Would you come and try to talk with her?" said the person standing in scrubs.

"Sure. Doug, Jake, can you help me up please?" With their assistance I could get out of my sitting position. Once up I glanced at the clock, 5:15 a.m. "Damn! What about the farm?" I turned to Doug.

He hugged me, "I already called Hank and told him we had an emergency here with Sandy in the hospital. He's going to get Steve and take care of it. Don't worry Honey." I hugged him and kissed him lightly on the lips.

I was led to Sandy's hospital bed. They had moved her to second floor. I recognized one of the female officers who had been at the scene. I nodded to her. Sandy looked despondent. She was just starring off into space as I approached the bed.

"She hasn't answered any of our questions," replied the officer.

"Let me see your questions," and she showed me her notepad.

"Okay, you be prepared to take notes when she starts to talk," I said.

I went over to Sandy and gently touched her face. "Sandy, it's me Linda. Are you going to come home and help me with the baby or not?!"

Sandy blinked. "Come on sleepyhead, are you going to stay in bed all day?! There's too much to do outside!" I said trying to remember phases said as we were growing up. It was working. She started blinking some more and turned to look at me.

"Linda?" she asked weakly.

"Yes Sandy. I love you. You're the only sister I have and I need you." I smiled as she seemed to be trying to surface out of her daze; her eyes seemed to focus and clear.

12