Jake, Dad and Me Ch. 05

Story Info
And Sandy makes Four.
5.5k words
4.68
73.6k
15

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to thank all my devoted readers of this story. I appreciated the emails wanting me to continue the story and to elaborate more. This is for all of you.

If you want another chapter to be written to keep the story going, please let me know.

Just a short note for those who didn't like my style of writing, (Laughing) Don't read my stories (Laughing still).

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Where Chapter 4 of the story left off:

"You want to orgasm Sandy? You want to know how wonderful it is to have sex."

"Yes," breathed Sandy still looking into my eyes.

"I love you so much Sandy," I started, "My body wants to help you, unfortunately there's only so much I can do now. Jake is a wonderful and gentle lover. Would you mind if he made love to you?" She looked scared again.

Linda told him that she thought it was time now. Asked him to come in as quietly as possible and strip. He watched and heard; saw all the scars that made Sandy apprehensive. He stepped quietly behind Sandy. He bent down and nuzzled her neck and cupped her breast. "I love you Sandy and I'll be very, very gentle." Sandy turned to face him and he looked at her with so much love and excitement. He gave her a deep passionate kiss and Linda rubbed and teased her clit.

When the kiss ended, Linda stroked her breast, "Would you like me to go Sandy or do you want me to stay?"

"Stay, this time. Please." she was a little scared.

I smiled and kissed her deeply. "Come on." and led them onto the bed. I placed a couple of pillows against the headboard, spread my legs and placed another against my protruding abdomen. I motioned for Sandy to lie in between my legs and then just watched; I was there for moral support.

* * * * *

Jake looked into Sandy's eyes as he straddled her body; he saw her fear as well as her excitement. He leaned down to kiss her again letting his tongue probe and taste inside her sweet mouth. He felt her hands come up to run her fingers through his hair and pull him down harder to her mouth. Then he felt her tongue wanting inside of his mouth to do the same; he understood this and let her explore. His hand reached down and he let the top of his knuckles gaze across her breast and nipple; felt the scars. She inhaled deeply and kissed him back harder. 'Slowly,' he told himself, 'no matter what, she's still a virgin; go slowly.'

Sandy was scared and yet excited. She pushed her head back into the pillow against Linda; it was a comfort that she was there. Jake's naked body both scared her and made her pussy wet; her clit tingly with excitement. Jake stretched over her and she could smell his clean masculine scent. He kissed her again and once again her pulse quickened; knowing both that it was a man kissing her as well as her brother. His tongue slipped through her lips; it swirled, tasted and probed the inside of her mouth. In response, she pushed his tongue back and began to taste and explores Jake's mouth. She inhaled when she felt his hand touch her breast.

Jake broke the kiss and started to kiss along Sandy's jaw toward her earlobe and then nuzzled his way down her neck. He momentarily looked up and her eyes were closed and she was breathing faster. He looked up at Linda and she smiled at him full of love. He resumed nuzzling and kissing Sandy on each side of her neck before chancing again to touch her breast; this time she moaned lightly. He proceeded to kiss and lick his way down to her right breast; feeling and seeing the scars their grandmother had inflicted on her body.

Sandy had been caught masturbating and had been tied to a bed while her grandmother beat her repeatedly with a belt and switches from a tree; then had turned to burning her with hot needles. She then had brutalized Sandy by inserting two long handled flashlights into her body to try and damage her; that was the night she had been rescued.

Jake slowly sucked on her nipple and it became hard and sensitive. He crossed over and brought Sandy's other nipple to the same heightened sensitivity. She was moaning more and breathing harder. He really wanted to pinch them to see her response, but decided against that for now. He started to ease himself slowly down the bed kissing his way down to the mound of her pussy. He slid his finger in feeling how wet and slippery she was and smiled. He let his finger gently swirl her clit. Sandy arched up, moaned and humped toward him.

When Jake started to kiss her neck, Sandy closed her eyes and let the sensations wash and then course through her body. Each touch of his mouth sent desire running rampant through her; she could feel it in her breasts and pussy. When his mouth sucked in her nipple, she arched trying to drive more of her into Jake's hot mouth. She wanted ... no, needed to feel Jake's tongue ... his mouth stimulating her breasts; first one then the other. The more Jake sucked her breasts, the more her pussy ached and throbbed. She knew that she needed him, but didn't know how to say it. Then she felt him move on kissing his way down her body.

He opened her thighs and started to kiss and caress each side before finally reaching her engorged pussy lips. He alternately nibbled and sucked his way to her clit, but not touching it yet. Jake went back down and sunk his tongue into her hot slit; probing and fucking her with his tongue. Sandy starting screaming and moaning humping his face with all she had. He closed his mouth over her clit and sucked had; roughly running his tongue over the tender nub. When her orgasm shook through her body, he concentrated on lapping up her sweet juice amidst her wild screams of abandon. Her body eventually settled down and her breathing regained a normal pace. Then he heard her say, "Oh Jake!"

Sandy could only breathe and feel; her brain didn't want to think about it being her brother. She could only writhe and hump back at his face and his wonderful tongue making her feel more alive than she could ever remember. Then she felt it; like a slow hum or buzz and she lost all thought and let it take over her body. The release flooded through her like a raging storm and she could only remember being swept away in its current. Her head started to clear and she felt Linda's hand gently caressing her hair. Jake was still between her legs and gently sucking on her clit; lapping it teasingly with his tongue. "Oh Jake!" was all she could manage to say.

Jake stopped licking at Sandy's pussy; his face smeared with her juice. He looked up to see the wonder in her eyes. He kissed and licked his way back up her body and once again stopped to suck at her breasts. His hard cock now lay nestled on top of her pussy lips; he rubbed it against her clit and felt her shudder with desire and spread her legs wider. He sucked on her nipple and gently bit at the tender nub; she gasped, grabbed his head and moaned. He smiled at her and sat up on his knees; then smiled at Linda who nodded encouragement.

Sandy looked at Jake as he started to kiss her and lick his way back to her breasts. She gasped when she felt his cock rub the top of her clit and spread her legs a little wider. She really wanted him inside her, but still remained silent. He bent down and sucked on her hard nipple, but when he bit it, he sent a shock through her making her pussy throb even more. She gasped, moaned and grabbed his head so he would do it again.

Jake grabbed both of Sandy's breasts and began to knead them in his hand. Her nipples were so hard and she was moaning and thrashing her head from side to side. He looked at Linda who silently mouth, 'Just like us, but be gentle' to him and smiled. He understood; not too rough like he had been with her that first night.

Jake took both of her hard nipples and pinched medium hard. Sandy's back arched and she thrust her pussy onto Jake's hard cock. He tweaked them between his thumbs and index fingers and slightly pulled them up; again she screamed and moaned and humped him. He let go and rubbed his throbbing cock up against her clit and then up and down her slit; she was once again hot and wet.

He eased the head of his cock into her slit and she frowned slightly. It took all his concentration to leave it there; he wanted to be inside her so much. He left it there until she got use to it and went back to working on her breasts and nipples. The more he would pinch, pull and squeeze; the more his cock wanted to plunge deep into her. He was not going to rush her until she was ready. Then Linda motioned for him to stop and he sat back with just a portion of his cock in Sandy's pussy.

Sandy couldn't believe the sensations that were running through her when Jake started to pinch and pull her nipples. All she could do was to scream and moan and never want it to stop. She could feel a flood of emotions swirling around her brain; all wanting to escape at the same time. Then she felt Jakes cock enter her; she felt fear. The same fear she had felt when grandmother had inserted that flashlight into her and hurt her. But the cock didn't feel the same and he hadn't pushed it in and hurt her. Her body wanted his cock though; it wanted to feel it slide in and out of her opening. Then for some reason Jake stopped. She didn't want it to stop; she wanted him to keep going.

"Sandy," said Linda, "you must tell him what you want. We can't read your mind baby, tell us what you need," and she slipped her hands down to Sandy's nipples and slowly swirled her fingertips over the top of her nipples. Sandy arched her back and Linda brought her hands up to rest on Sandy's shoulders.

Sandy was shaking her head from side to side. A little voice in her head kept saying 'Tell them, tell them," and then she kept hearing her grandmother's voice calling her all sorts of filthy names and then seeing in her mind as her torment had started. Then finally it was as if a curtain tore in two on a stage leaving Sandy alone in a spot light; a gentle calm came to Sandy's mind along with the fire of her own desires.

"I want to be fucked and I want my nipples pinched and played with! I want to cum!!!" yelled Sandy.

Linda smiled in joy at her and then smiled at Jake. She eased back again and let Jake proceed. Sandy had finally cleared the last hurdle and broken that final chain which had bound her up; she was now free to enjoy each and every emotion and joy of sex.

Jake pushed his cock into Sandy and started long slow strokes; enjoying the feel of Sandy's tight hot pussy. His eyes closed when Sandy brought up her legs and wrapped them around his back; meeting each thrust with her own. They were both so close; he could hear it in her breathing as well.

"Fuck me harder Jake! Please fuck me harder!" screamed Sandy.

Jake started to plunge into her hard jarring the bed. Sandy was in her first throws of orgasm and screaming like a banshee.

"Yes!!! Yes!!! Yes!!!" screamed Sandy over and over again.

Linda managed to reach down and grab Sandy's nipples pinching them hard and pulling on them. That was enough; Sandy plunged into a hard orgasm that also brought Jake into his. She let go of Sandy's nipples just as Jake collapsed on top of Sandy trying to get air into his lungs.

Linda smiled down at them; she loved them so much. She eased the pillows from behind her back and slid up the head board and walked off the bed and headed for the bathroom. When she finished, Jake and Sandy were asleep on the bed and she put on her robe and headed for the door. She slipped her feet into the rubber boots she kept by the door and proceeded outside.

Linda looked around for a minute and then spotted Doug inside the barn; she headed for him. Her lower back was hurting; probably from sitting in that cramped position on the headboard. She stretched her muscles trying to ease the pain and then it felt like something ripped inside her. She went down on her knees hard; looking bewildered she wondered how she got into this position. Then the pain shot through her body and she heard a scream; her own before everything went black.

Doug was informed by Jake of Linda's request so he knew that he would pace himself for today. He was crossing over to the other side of the barn when he spotted movement by the door; Linda in her white robe. He smiled as he finished hanging his saw back into its place on the wall. He turned to head out of the barn and his stomach dropped when he saw Linda on her knees on the ground. Heard a blood curdling scream tear from her lungs before she completely collapsed on the ground. "NO!!!!!!" screamed Doug as he raced to her body.

Sandy and Jake woke when they heard Linda exit the bathroom, but continued to cuddle in post orgasm bliss. Jake was the first to sit up and smiled at Sandy. He sat on the edge of the bed and bent over to kiss her passionately.

"You were wonderful Sandy," he said after the kiss.

Sandy blushed, "Thanks Jake. I think you all spun me clear now." She sat up and hugged him hard. Pulled back and they both smiled.

Then they heard it; Linda's scream and then their Dad's. They didn't even think about clothes as they rushed outside and saw Linda on the ground; Dad was crying beside her body.

Doug looked up when he heard the door open, he screamed, "Call ambulance ... hurry!!!" as he cuddled Linda into his arms. She remained unconscious as he rocked her and kept on crying.

Jake ran back for the phone and screamed at the person at the other end. Sandy took it from him and calmly told them that their pregnant sister had collapsed outside and was unconscious and that they needed to get her to the hospital as soon as possible. An ambulance was dispatched and all they could do was be wait and worry.

Sandy went back into the bedroom and put her clothes on before going back outside. She went over and encouraged Jake to go get dressed before the ambulance arrived; Dad and she would stay with Linda.

* * * * *

Hospitals! Sandy already had her fill of them and now she was back again, but not as the patient. It had been an anxious ride in; she decided to drive simply because of the three she was the calmest. Now though she was pacing back and forth in the waiting room unable to sit down and fearing for Linda's life. It had been hours and still no word.

Finally someone in hospital scrubs came in. Doug recognized him as Linda's OB/GYN doctor. "How is she Sam? Is she doing okay? How's the baby?"

The doctor placed a firm hand on Doug's shoulder, "Easy Doug. She'll be fine in a week or two. These things happen sometimes, but she's young and will recover."

Jake rose at that and joined his Dad by the doctor, "and the baby?"

"He'll be fine too, just a bit on the small side, but then again, pre-mature babies are," said the doctor. "He'll have to stay here until he has gained sufficient weight. Unfortunately, he won't be able to drink his mother's milk yet so I've given Linda's something to dry her milk so she won't be in pain."

"We want to see Linda," Doug said firmly. He left no doubt that they weren't going to leave until they at least saw her.

"Ok, but don't stay too long. She needs rest right now. By the way, she chose a name for her son, but I can't figure it out; must have been the father's initials or something. He's in the room for pre-mature babies next to the nursery. I'll tell them to let you all see him when you get there."

Jake, Doug and Sandy wasted no time getting to Linda's room. She was elevated in the bed into an almost sitting position and still a bit groggy from the pain medication. Sandy closed the door behind them to give them privacy.

Doug was first to reach her side and kissed her lightly on the lips. Linda's eyes flickered open and she smiled; so much love and so much warmth generated from them.

"I love you Doug," she smiled and her weak hand touch his arm.

"I love you too Linda. You had us all so worried," he said and his eyes started to water again.

Linda's hand reached up to his cheek and smiled, "Doc said it happens and you know when 'it happens' in this family we'll pull together and get through it." Doug shook his head 'yes' in response. He kissed her hand and then let Jake in to take her hand.

"I love you Jake," Linda said and smiled.

Jake held her hand against the side of his face and kissed it and then bent to kiss her lips lightly also, "Doc said you'll be here one or two weeks, but our son will have to stay longer until he gains weight."

"Yes he told me," said Linda, "then he told me he gave me something to stop my milk flow." She laughed, "You should have seen his face when I told him he had no business doing that until he had asked me." They all laughed with her.

"Sandy," said Linda and reached out for her sister. "Looks like I'm really going to need you a lot. Hope you can put up with me. Doc said no stair climbing for at least six months; not that I go upstairs a lot anymore," and she laughed again.

"Damn, first I have to be cooped up inside and to top it off Doc said no sex for at least seven to eight months depending on how well I heal."

Jake laughed, "Did he say intercourse or oral?"

Linda's eyes lit up, "Well now, I forgot to ask; should be interesting when I do."

Sandy stepped in to take Jake's place and to hold Linda's hand. She also bent down and kissed Linda lightly on the lips. "You did it Linda," she stated, "I'm free now. I'm here for you all."

"I love you Sandy," said Linda. She smiled at Sandy with as much love as she had smiled at Doug and Jake. "That's good," and she laughed again, "at least someone is going to have sex!" At that they all laughed again knowing she was going to be just fine.

The nurses came by afterwards and shooed them out and they went over to see the baby. Since there was only one pre-mature baby in residence, the nursing staff was delighted to show him to the family. Doug, Jake and Sandy all got a little teary eyed when they saw the name Linda had picked out for her son, the card said "Baby: Boy: JD Hansen."

* * * * *

By the time Sandy got them all home, she was both emotionally and physically tired. "Jake," said Sandy, "do you mind if I sleep down here with you guys. I don't want to sleep alone tonight."

"Sandy," said Jake, "it is okay with me if it's okay with Dad," and they turned to look at their Dad.

Their Dad was sitting at the table after he retrieved a cold soda from the fridge. Sandy and Jake got a soda out and joined him. He was quiet for a while thinking about what to say.

He finally sighed, "Sandy girl I love you, but not the same way I loved your Mom or even love Linda now." He took another swallow of soda. "Your Mom knew and so does Linda, that I'm a very sexual man ... very intense sexual desires like Jake, but more so." He looked into her eyes.

"Dad," Sandy started, "Linda told me how it is and I do understand completely. You love Linda with the same intensity that you loved Mom. I see it when you both look at each other. Linda loves you back with that same intensity and deeply, but she also loves Jake with the same intensity because I see it also between them.

Today I saw the same intensity in Linda when she looked at me. She loves me the same as she loves the both of you. Don't you see Dad?"

Her Dad and Jake just stared at her waiting for her to continue to see where it was she was leading them.

Sandy sighed and smiled at both of them, "Linda is the cement for this foundation Dad. It's Linda that keeps us going and laughing and feeling. She's the one who brings us all together. She just simply is our binding love."

Sandy continued, "I can't even begin to understand it, but I felt it today. She was there with me when Jake and I had sex; it was her presence there that had a calming affect for me."

Jake was shaking his head 'yes', "She's the one who was instructing me on what to do with Sandy. It's like she just knew and could give me direction and timing."

12