Jake, Dad and Me Ch. 10

Story Info
Linda and Sam.
3.3k words
4.69
49k
10

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda was getting more uncomfortable as the days passed. She would often wake at night and walk the house to ease the pressure she was experiencing in her lower back. Often either Jake or Doug would accompany her, but tonight she expressly wanted to be alone with her thoughts. She had been making her rounds through the lower rooms of the house ending each in the kitchen to sit briefly before starting again. As soon as the baby kicked, she was on her feet again, but paused in the living room to look at the recently set up Christmas tree. A warm smile crossed her face as she thought of Sandy.

Sandy had been so worried about Thanksgiving dinner, but it had gone off without a hitch. As she had told Sandy, it wasn't 'special' because it was a holiday or involved any particular foods to eat; it was 'special' because they were together as a family and the love they had for one another. Sandy had finally conceded and the day was filled with good company, food and football games. Linda was brought out of her reverie by a light touch on her shoulder.

"Just had a feeling you'd be up again," stated Sam and then he proceeded to massage her lower back with his one good hand.

Linda gave a low quiet moan feeling some of the pressure ease. "That feels absolutely wonderful, Sam."

"Don't you think you or we should tell them now?" asked Sam. He gave a light chuckle, "It would get Sandy off my back."

Linda gave a soft, quiet laugh. "Well, Sandy survived Thanksgiving, I'm sure one more surprise isn't going to put her out of sorts anymore than she is. At least your cast will be coming off soon."

Sam kissed the side of her neck and Linda leaned into him. "I figured that Doug would have suspected by now," said Sam. He slid his hand around her front, gently cupping her breast before trailing it down to her abdomen.

Linda leaned harder into his chest and reached back to rub his upper thigh. Sam pushed closer to her so she could reach his swelling cock. "Oh, Sam, you always feel so good."

Sam kept maneuvering his hand before answering. "You feel wonderful yourself, Linda. Linda turned around and Sam kissed her deeply and passionately. His mouth trailed kisses down the side of her neck. "Let's go into the kitchen so we don't wake anyone up."

Sam led Linda into the kitchen and over to the table. He helped her up onto it. "I'll be right back." He walked quickly into the living room and returned with some small pillows from the couch. He eased Linda back and placed the pillows at strategic pressure points before sitting on one of the chairs. He spread her legs wide and proceeded to kiss up the length of her thighs. His tongue licked the crease joining her thigh and hip. He was rewarded when Linda gave a small moan.

Linda could feel herself getting wetter as Sam's tongue and mouth traveled up the inside of her thighs. When he licked and then nibbled her tender skin, she grabbed a spare pillow and placed it over her mouth before moaning in abandon and frustration as her size prevented her from grabbing his head.

Sam turned his attention to her swollen labia. He licked and sucked them from bottom to top. His tongue found her hardened clit and he pushed open her lips so his mouth could gain access. When he started to suck on it in earnest, Linda was screaming into the pillow. He inserted his fingers and rubbed the smooth, hot vaginal opening.

"Fuck me, Sam," said Linda in a whispered husky voice.

Sam stood and rubbed his pre-cum soaked cock up and down her hot wet slit. He eased it in and slowly started to fuck in and out of her. Linda's vaginal muscles instantly clinched around his cock, he moaned and shut his eyes, enjoying the feeling of her hot wet pussy. Sam stood pressed up tightly against her vaginal opening.

"Sam? You okay?" asked Linda when he stopped moving.

Sam opened his eyes and smiled. "Yeah. Just enjoying how nice you feel." He proceeded to slowly fuck her, but was going faster and harder with each thrust. Linda was screaming consistently into the pillow and then Sam felt her climax. He knew that he was close also and increased his effort. He gave out quite a loud moan when he climaxed pumping his cum into Linda's willing pussy.

Sam finally pulled out and went to the sink to wet some paper towels. He cleaned himself up and then Linda. Linda cocked her head and was listening for signs of movement in the house, but all was still quiet. Linda started to try and sit up, but Sam told her to lie still while he examined her. He turned on the overhead light and rubbed his hand over her abdomen to feel around.

"Is something wrong?" asked Doug from the doorway. Both Linda and Sam turned towards the sound of his voice.

Sam was the first to respond. "I wanted to see how far along Linda is since she is experiencing restless nights. It hasn't dropped yet, but, Linda, I don't want you to be alone at any time."

"Now, Sam, I'll be fine and besides ..." Linda started to complain.

"No. After what happened last time, I don't want you alone in case something happens again. If you want to walk at night, I'd feel better if you'd wake Doug or Jake. Tonight, I just happened to hear the board creak so I got up," said Sam.

Linda started to protest, but one look from Doug stopped her. "Okay, but it's not fair to you guys. You need sleep, too, and I'll feel bad by keeping you up."

Doug leaned down and kissed her deeply. "Love, I'd rather sleep in than have anything happen to you again."

"Me, too!" said Jake from the doorway. He crossed over to stand on the other side of the table. He leaned down and also gave Linda a kiss. "I love you too much," he said softly to her and kissed her again.

Linda sighed, "I'm outnumbered three to one. Okay, I'll wake someone when I need to walk." Her statement was received with smiles from all three men. Jake and Doug helped her into a sitting position and then off the table. "Right now, I'll just try to get some sleep if this little one will let me." She patted her protruding girth and smiled.

"Jake, you go with her. I need to discuss something with Sam," said Doug. Doug waited and watched Jake escort Linda into the bedroom off the living room. "How is she really, Sam?"

"Just like I said, Doug. All looks and feels fine, but I don't want her alone at any time just in case." Sam looked thoughtful for a few minutes. "Anyone else, Doug, and I wouldn't be saying this, but it might be wise to schedule Linda for a C-section rather than wait for labor to start. Let her have some sleep and we'll all discuss it at breakfast. Ultimately, it will be Linda's decision."

Doug nodded his head in agreement. "If I've done math right, she's due at the beginning of the year. Am I wrong?"

Sam smiled at his friend. "You were always good at math and that's all the answer I'm allowed to give you."

Doug let out a laugh. "Then, I'll be getting back to bed myself just in case she has any more nightly walks to do." Sam walked him as far as the stairs and went up to Sandy. Doug walked into the bedroom and Linda was curled up on her side with Jake spooned against her back. He took his position on her other side and she curled next to him with her head in the crook of his shoulder. He kissed her forehead and caressed the side of her face. "I love you, Linda," he whispered.

"Love you too, Doug," Linda whispered back and snuggled closer.

Doug lay awhile until he was sure that Linda was asleep before shutting his eyes to sleep also. He was happy to know that Linda had a few more weeks before giving birth. He'd have to let Millie know in order to plan her surprise baby shower. He smiled, thinking that Millie had found an appropriate way to show Linda that she cared since Linda didn't have one with JD.

Sandy woke when Sam came to bed, sat up and yawned. "I was wondering when you were going to get back." She stretched out and snuggled next to Sam.

"Just heard Linda up again and went to check on her. We'll all discuss it at breakfast tomorrow, Love. Right now, I need some sleep." Sam held Sandy close to him and shut his eyes.

Sandy smiled, knowing that Sam must have had sex with Linda again, but also knew that Sam would be ready to go in a few hours when the first light of morning hit the window. She looked over at the clock and draped the cover over Sam's exposed shoulder. She could wait a few more hours or go wake Jake or Dad to satisfy her again.

Sandy opened her eyes when the sunlight hit them. Sam was still snoring away and she didn't have the heart to wake him. She eased out of bed, recovered Sam and quietly left the room. She walked down the flight of stairs, avoiding the board that always creaked due to age. Peeking into her Dad's room, she saw Jake, Linda and Dad huddled together in sleep. Quietly sighing, she made her way to the kitchen to put on coffee for the men and tea for Linda and herself.

Sandy stood next to the counter and contemplated what they had that could be used to provide a Christmas dinner. Thanksgiving had taught her that a lot wasn't necessary at all. She felt arms encircle her and kisses being applied along the back of her neck and shoulder.

"The coffee smells wonderful, Sandy girl," said Doug.

"Thank you, Daddy." Sandy pressed back against him and could feel his hard cock pressing into her. She gave a soft moan. "Daddy, please fuck me. Nice and hard the way I like it."

Doug didn't waste any time, cupping her breasts, pinching and pulling at her nipples. Sandy moaned as his hands provided her pleasure. She spread her legs and bent over a bit to provide her Dad access to her hot wet pussy. Doug rammed his cock into her hard, which brought another moan from Sandy.

"Yes! Daddy, fuck me-e-e-e!!!!" Sandy screamed and humped back as best she could.

Doug grabbed her hips and started to pound into her with all he had. His hand reached around and started to alternately rub and pinch her clit. Sandy's breathing was ragged and each thrust produced a moan. Her climax arrived fast and loud followed by Doug's own. He stayed pressed against her, holding her and kissing her shoulders and back. "Love you, Sandy girl."

Sandy finally gained her breath and composure. "Love you too, Daddy, thanks." They both moved over to the sink and Doug helped to clean Sandy before they both got their hot drinks and settled at the table. Sandy smiled, got up and kissed Doug deeply and passionately. "You're the best Daddy in the whole world."

Doug smiled at her impromptu affection and gave her an affectionate squeeze. Sandy sat back down and smiled. "I'm going to call Millie today while Jake distracts Linda."

Sandy looked at him with a perplexed expression. "What for?"

Doug smiled at his daughter. "What Millie asked me, when she was here, was if she could give Linda a baby shower, since she didn't have one for JD. I told her that I thought it would be a nice gesture and that Linda wouldn't want it, so let's do it anyway." Doug started to laugh.

Sandy laughed also because her Dad knew exactly what Linda's reaction would be. "You're right and I think it would be a great idea, especially considering how restless Linda has been lately. I know that she and Sam are spending a lot of time together these days. I'm glad you and Jake can help me out," and she winked at her Dad.

"Love to help you, Sandy girl. I know what you mean. By the time we got to the kitchen last night, or should I say this morning, they were already satisfied. All she wanted to do then was sleep." Doug took a drink of his coffee and looked thoughtful trying to remember when he and Linda last had sex together. He'd have to check with Jake, but was almost sure it had been awhile for him too. They had both been helping Sandy lately as Sam was already spent by the time he went to their bed.

It was another two hours before Linda, Jake and Sam made an appearance in the kitchen for breakfast. Sam brought up his concern to Linda as well as his recommendation. Linda vetoed it completely. "I already went through that with JD. This one will be as natural as possible. That's my final decision." She got up and left the kitchen.

Doug stood up and asked Jake to talk with him out on the porch. Sam stood up and mentioned about getting a shower before going into town. He kissed Sandy deeply and passionately. "How about joining me?" Sandy smiled, got up and wrapped her arms around Sam's neck. "Love to."

Doug saw Sam and Sandy head out of the kitchen for the stairs and then turned to Jake. "Jake, can you remember the last time you had sex with Linda?"

Jake turned thoughtful before his eyes got wide and he shook his head. "Not really. You?"

Doug shook his head also. "My guess is roughly around four weeks now. By my calculations, Sam's been having sex with Linda and we've been satisfying Sandy." Jake got a hurt look on his face. "I don't think it's been intentional, Jake, but since I need you to distract Linda for a while, I want you to go have sex with her. I'll come in as soon as I finish making a call." Jake nodded his head and left for the bedroom. Doug crossed over to the phone to give Millie a call so she could finalize her plans.

Jake walked into the bedroom and found Linda lying down in the center of the bed. He crawled in next to her and kissed her. She smiled and kissed him back passionately and urgently. By the time they finally broke the kiss, both were breathing hard.

"Oh Jake. I've missed being with you. Do you and Doug really have to work outside today? Can we spend the day together?" asked Linda with lust and longing in her eyes.

"The answer is yes, Linda. Jake and I want to spend the day with you too," said Doug as he entered the room.

Linda smiled at him with so much love in her eyes there was no doubt that she adored them both. She held out her arms to him and he cuddled next to her and kissed her with as much fire and passion as Jake had.

"I need you both so very much. Sam's been nice, but he's not either one of you." Linda's hands were busy trying to touch both Jake and Doug.

Doug chuckled at her urgency as he laid her back and kissed her deeply and passionately while his hand playfully tweaked her nipple. Linda arched her back and moaned into his mouth. Jake was busy kissing the other side of her neck, along her shoulder and down to her other breast. His mouth sucked hard at her nipple and was rewarded with a taste of her sweet milk.

"Linda, have you expressed for JD this morning?" Jake asked while his thumb kept teasing her nipple.

"I-I've got enough from yesterday. Go ahead, Jake," Linda could barely get the words out. Jake and Doug smiled as they started to suckle at her breasts. Linda was beside herself with the pleasure she was receiving. As the milk was being forced from her nipples, it was causing her clit and pussy to throb even harder. She spread her legs and Jake's hand made its way down to her clit, producing another scream of pleasure from Linda.

Doug's hand made its way to her pussy also and down to her hot slick opening. He curled two fingers inside and proceeded to rub against her g-spot. Linda was writhing and moaning wantonly under their dual ministrations to her body. She could feel her orgasm building proportionately and clutched at their heads. Doug and Jake sucked harder at her tender nipples and started to gently bite and pull them taut. Linda's orgasm swept over her body, pulling her mind away. Jake and Doug stilled their hands and mouths waiting for her orgasm to subside.

Linda's tremors finally ceased running through her body and her lungs were heaving, trying to gain oxygen. After a couple of minutes, her eyes flickered open and a smile crossed her face. Her hands caressed both Jake and Doug. Doug leaned down and his lips captured hers, his tongue slipping into her mouth to explore and taste her own. He proceeded to stretch out beside her and drew her into his body. He lifted her leg and placed it over his hip.

Jake stretched out behind her and he rubbed the pre-cum soaked head up and down her slick slit. He eased his cock inside her opening and smiled as she moaned into Doug's mouth. He slowly fucked into her while Doug kissed her and massaged her breasts rough the way Linda liked. Jake slipped his hand over her hip and started to massage her clit. Linda kept trying to hump back on him, but wasn't succeeding to well.

"Let me do it, Linda. You just enjoy it," said Jake.

Linda soon lay still and allowed Jake to do all the work. She could feel another orgasm building, but was trying to hold back so she could cum with Jake. She loved the feel of each long, hard stroke and clenched her vaginal muscles around his cock. Soon she couldn't maintain any control and let her orgasm overtake her. Jake started to pump into her harder and faster until he climax shortly after Linda did.

Jake pulled out so he could pull Linda toward him and placed her leg over his hip allowing his Dad fuck her in the same manner as he just did. Linda was still in her throes of orgasm and wasn't even aware of the switch. Doug's cock was throbbing insistently and he welcomed her hot wet folds as he plunged into her depths. His moan was loud as he started to pump in and out of her, harder, faster and more demanding. He soon approached his own orgasm, pumping jet after jet of hot cum inside her hot canal. When he finally finished, both Jake and he just held her, waiting for her body to calm.

Linda finally regained her senses, opened her eyes to look into Jake's. Her voice was a sigh of pleasure and satiation. "I love you, Jake." She kissed him deeply, softly and with all the love she had in her heart. When she broke the kiss, she turned over to Doug and spoke of her love for him before kissing him also.

Doug smiled as the kiss ended. "I think we all should take a shower before getting comfortable in bed again."

Linda smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I would like that very much. A shower, some rest and a repeat of some great sex."

Her last statement received light laughter from all of them as they proceeded off the bed and into the bathroom.