Jake: Finding True Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
caprine
caprine
215 Followers

With a big grin at me, Jen next unhooked her front closing strapless bra and let it drop, baring herself to her waist to match me.

Those very lovely melons of hers suddenly began sprouting erect nipples! Jen slipped off her heels and then walked up to me saying, "Jake, I think I like you--a lot, even if you do make me so damned mad sometimes."

We were instantly into a tight clutch, her perky, firm boobs crushed against my chest, her erect nipples so hard they nearly broke my skin. Our mouths lip locked in a long and passionate kiss. Any whipped cream that remained after our kiss downstairs, disappeared now in a flash.

Breaking the kiss, Jen stood and shed her half slip, leaving her in just the skimpiest of panties and a garter belt with attached black thigh highs. Her nipples continued to protrude in erect anticipation.

She advanced on me and dropped my pants and boxers before I could blink. My shoes and socks went with them. My seven inch boner sprang out to full attention as Jen kneeled in front of me and began to stroke my shaft and lick my cock head.

Her tongue dipped into the opening of the helmet to lick up the precum oozing out into the open. She put her mouth over the helmet and began to inch downwards with my hands curled in her hair, helping to force her head down further and tighter against me until her nose brushed into my pubic hair.

"Ohhhhhhh," I groaned, as Jen gave me the first blow job of my life. It wasn't the last "first" that night, either!

After Jen cleaned my dick, I picked her up and carried her to the bed. I laid her down on her back and climbed up between her legs. Although I never done this before, I seemed to know what to do by instinct, and when I didn't, Jen coached me quite well.

Now it was Jen's turn to groan as I kisses and licked around on her neck, ears, and face. My cock rubbed her just below knee level since I was so much taller than she.

Man! Could she ever mew and groan! I backed down some more to start on her gorgeous, large and all natural boobs with my mouth, sucking one nipple and my thumb and forefinger of a free hand working on the nipple of her other boob.

"Ohhhhhh, yes!" she cried. "Yeessssssss."

When I removed my face and hands, Jen yelped., "Oh, God! don't stop now!"

"I don't intend to," I hoarsely replied. 'Not on your life!" What I did do was move down to her feet and begin to kiss my way up her ankle, calf, and thigh towards the apex of her legs, ever so excruciatingly and slowly.

"Oh, Christ, Jake, don't tease me like that, FUCK ME!"

I paid no attention to her plea but continued kissing up to her pubic mound, which received one light kiss as I moved over to the other leg and proceeded down to her other foot, equally slowly. Jen was by then bucking her hips like a rodeo bronc. Then I started back up to the apex again.

"Oh, for God's sake Jake, I'm dying! Quit teasing and FUCK ME!"

When I got back to the top, without warning, I suddenly grabbed a mouthful of nether lips and ran my tongue up the slit to her clit and nibbled on what I found. I grabbed a bite hold on that clit and Jen exploded into rolls of orgasm for a full two minutes, one after the other which included a niagara squirt of pussy juice into my face.

"Oh shit, oh shit, OHHHHH SHIT!" Jen managed to croak out."

Jen had not quite subsided from her high before I finally ripped her miniscule panties off and out of the way, mounted her, and pushed my cock into her to the hilt in one, swift thrust.

"Ohhh, Unh," was her only exclamation.

She did not need to coax or coach me on that one! I pumped slowly at first, but then faster and faster. I was so horny and ready that I came fairly quickly, blasting a load of cock cream deep into her pussy and Jen blasted off at the same time with another round of rolling orgasms!

"Well," I gasped, sweat dripping profusely from my face and chin, "there, (sigh), goes my uh, virginity! Damn! I uh, could do this uh, all night, oohhh, I think!"

"Damn!" panted Jen, "I uh, really do think uh, oh God,Jake that was the best ever. And uh, you say you've uh, never done this before?"

"Nope, first time," I answered, as my cock finally deflated enough to make a loud sucking noise as it dropped free of Jen's tight box.

Jen turned and began slurping my dick clean of our combined juices. When she was done, we lay on our sides and I spooned up against her back as we lay in post coital bliss as our combined juices slowly trickled out of Jen's heavenly gate.

After about twenty minutes or so of this, I reached up and began to play with Jen's nipples again.

"OH, recharged again, are we?"

"I think so," I said as my cock began to rise against Jen's leg, "yes, I definitely believe so."

"Well, I want it in the butt this time," said Jen as she got on all fours and stuck her ass into the air while she tucked her head into a pillow.

My dick was now at full mast again and I began to rub it up and down Jen's slit, lubing it up with our combined sex juices still leaking from her pussy. When I was thoroughly slicked up, I centered my cock on her rosebud and began to slowly push in.

At first, I got nowhere. But I used my finger to smear more juices on the target and managed to open her with my finger and smear some inside. My next try with my cock got the head through her sphincter and inside. Jen grunted with pleasure and some pain. I continued to inch forward slowly until I was once again buried to the hilt.

"My virgin ass," Jen cooed, "you're the first there!"

I stopped and just rested, savoring the tight grip Jen had on my cock and she savored the filled up feeling of my fully expanded cock deep inside her. I slowly pumped in and out, barely moving at first, but slowly increasing the speed until Jen yelled, "Fuck me, Fuck me fast and hard, give it to me!"

So, I did, until once more I felt the cream rising and blew a load of it into her butt. Jen had been working her clit while I gave her ass a reaming and she followed me with another of her series of orgasms. I backed out and we collapsed side by side again on the bed.

"Shit," said Jen, "I rarely have a multiple orgasm and never have I had three separate and rolling orgasms, one for each hole. And you have never done this before! Fucking amazing!"

"Nope, before tonight, I was a virgin for all three, anal, oral, and vaginal."

"Jesus, I don't know how you learned to do it so well then. Anyway, I'm certainly not going to turn loose of you very soon you fucking stud!"

She climbed out of bed to get my fraternity pin and climbed back into bed, pinning it to her pillow for now as I climbed back aboard, missionary style, and fucked her again.

And she didn't, either. Turn loose of me, that is. We remained together until our graduation three years later. We fucked like minks most of that time, sometimes, both day and night.

I did retain my voyeuristic nature at heart and a voyeur of opportunity in practice. Jen and I usually were naked in our off campus apartment. I liked her that way and she liked to indulge me. It helped promote spontaneous fucks.

Rather late in our relationship, I found out that Jen came from and Eastern, blue-blood family and sort of broke the traces by attending the University of Michigan rather than Vassar or some such high society school back east.

I, on the other hand, was from a humble, working class family and we both realized that although we were good together in bed, very good as a matter of fact, and that our feelings for each other were deep, a permanent relationship just would never work.

So, after graduation, I went to Missouri to the School of Mines and Jen went to New York. The parting was amicable and mutually deemed necessary, though tearful for Jen and very emotional for both of us.

My years in Missouri were filled with work and several short term liaisons that were sexually fulfilling, but nothing more. Nothing like Jen. My first full time job assignment upon graduation, sent me immediately to a middle eastern country.

THE MIDDLE EAST YEARS

When I arrived in country, I could not believe the heat, dust, and sand! I was a full fledged geologist and my job, among other duties, was to try to find new oil deposits. The first year was not so bad. I worked twelve to sixteen hours a day. That left little time for anything but sleep. Seven months of this rigid routine was broken by a three day R & R flight to Jerusalem where a brothel provided significant relief to the sexual tension that had built up in me to that point. Then is was back to the old grind and the denial of nearly all pleasure.

That was a relatively good thing because this was a Muslim country, a very conservative brand of Muslim country, where no booze was allowed; the women were off limits, even looking at them could cause no end of trouble; no smoking, in public at least, was allowed; no gambling was allowed; and in general, you name it and it was not allowed. Work and sleep is all there was, for a while.

That is, until I met "HER" again, shortly after the start of my second year in country. "HER" this time was a Muslim woman with the name, Ujhi. UJHI! Ahhh, what memories that name brings back!

Soon after our relationship began, she confirmed my suspicion that she was one of the "modern" Muslim women chafing under and seeking to rebel against, the gender restrictions of the literal and conservative interpretation of the Koran by her country's government.

The Muslim culture has an ironic situation: the culture not only portrays women as sexually desirous, but it sees them as more passionate than men. In fact, Muslims generally believe female desire to be so much greater than the male equivalent that the woman is viewed as the hunter and the man as her passive victim. Though believers feel little distress about sex acts as such, they are obsessed with the dangers posed by woman, the sexual predator, and thus representing the forces of unreason and disorder.

A woman's rampant desires and irresistible attractiveness gives her a power over men that even rivals God's (Allah's). SHE MUST BE CONTAINED, for HER UNBRIDLED SEXUALTIY POSES A DIRECT DANGER TO THE SOCIAL ORDER! (author's emphasis) Symbolic of this, the Arab word fitna means both civil disorder and beautiful woman. It is this understanding that has determined the place of women in traditional Muslim life.**

Thus the entire Muslim social structure can be understood as the containment female sexuality. The culture goes to great lengths to separate the sexes and reduce contact between them. This explains such customs as the covering of women's faces and even their entire body, head to toe and the separation of women's residential quarters, or harem, from that of the men.

Many other institutions serve to reduce female power over men, such as her need for a male's permission to travel, work, marry, or divorce. Women also may not appear in public unveiled or without a family male escort, be it father, uncle, or brother.

The Muslim cultural anxiety persisted that women would try to break loose of their restrictions and bring perdition to the community. This anxiety and fear has only skyrocketed because of increasing contact with western culture as it spread through the Muslim world.

This is where I come into the picture. If contact between unmarried or even married Muslim women and men is extremely difficult, it is a near impossible occurrence between Muslim women and western men. Ninety-nine point nine per cent impossible. But--it can happen.

Ujhi and I managed. That we managed, was due mostly to her sympathetic mother and a sister or two. Those women were liberal minded, but not to the extent of such open rebellion as Ujhi. However, their empathy with Ujhi's chaffing and rebellious nature was such that they would go so far as to surreptitiously aid and abet her in her rebellion. They made it possible for us to meet, albeit, clandestinely.

Ujhi and I first met on the street in an accident. I came down a stairs and through an open archway into the street in a hurry and, deja vu, literally knocked her off her feet, all atangle in her voluminous veils and robe. I was sufficiently knowledgeable enough in the Muslim culture at that point to know that I needed to address the male escort, not the female and to stay strictly hands off her. Let the escort help her up. After he had done so, I profusely and unctuously apologized to him for the accident. He accepted my apology, we shook hands, and went our separate ways.

Ujhi must have liked what she saw. How she found me, she never said, but a day later, I found a note for me in my mail box at my office at the work compound for the westerners. The note told me to follow its directions if I wanted to meet the girl I knocked off her feet.

That gave me pause. I knew that the conservative, literal interpretation of Muslim and Koranic law stated the transgression of the cultural restrictions on women, especially fraternization with or worse, conjugal relations with westerners was--death by stoning or beheading. And that could also, and usually did, include the male offender, be he Muslim or not! Did I really want to literally risk my neck, or more to the point, my head, over this?

YES. I was game.

Following the directions, I found myself, late in a dark and moonless evening, at an outside doorway in a high wall. The door was locked. I knocked with the prescribed signal and heard a soft click in response. The door opened a crack and a veiled face peered at me and then opened the door farther and gestured for me to enter.

I found myself in a very dimly lit, exquisite, open air garden of hedges and flower beds, laid out in elegant geometric designs that must have been dazzling in the noon day sun. The veiled apparition led me to a secluded and dark corner where another veiled figure stood, waiting.

The waiting figure said, "I am Ujhi. Your escort is my sister Fatima. Please, let us sit here on the benches."

Fatima quietly withdrew out of sight. Ujhi and I talked for some time, exchanging backgrounds and getting to know each other. The delicate scent of the flowers and Ujhi's Jasmine perfume wafted around us, enhancing the sensuousness of our clandestine meeting, both teasing and titillating our senses--so much so tha my dick was no longer flaccid.

At length, I interjected, "Since you have committed a serious offense just seeing me, let alone unescorted by a family male, would you break another and allow me to see your face?"

Without a word, Ujhi slowly removed her head covering and veil. I gasped. She had the most beautiful face I have ever seen on a female, any female. Her hair was tied back with a red ribbon. Absolutely gorgeous as well as sensual. She smiled demurely.

"Are you pleased?"

"You know I am!"

Again, without speaking, Ujhi then slowly removed her voluminous robe to reveal an equally gorgeous body, what I could see of it, dressed in western clothes. She wore a frilly white, long sleeved blouse that one could not quite see through but which, nonetheless, fit her elegantly curved chest to a "T." Her nipples tried to push through the thin bra and blouse material.

She wore tight, black pants and matching black ankle boots. I indicated for her to slowly turn around. She stopped momentarily when she had her back to me and my eyes drank in her fabulously shaped, tight ass. Gorgeous. Ujhi completed her turn around to face me once again.

"Are you still pleased?"

"You also know the answer again by just looking at me."

"And by another, unmentionable part of your body," grinned Ujhi.

We continued to talk for quite sometime before I heard a rustling and Fatima quietly appeared and said, "You must come in, Ujhi, it is growing quite late and we can chance this no longer. Please!"

"Fatima is correct," Ujhi said, "I must go now. Do you wish me to contact you again?"

"Most definitely."

"Then, good night for now."

And she was gone. Fatima escorted me back to the gate and quietly let me out.

It was a week later before I heard from her again. I could hardly concentrate on my work. I was in agony to see her again.

Her note finally arrived. It instructed me to go to the nearby city and to a certain hotel where I would find a room reserved and paid for in my name. I was to wait there, starting at noon the next day.

Needless to say, I was there, well before the appointed time. At 12:05, there was a discreet knock on the door. I swiftly, but quietly, strode to the door and looked out through the peep hole. Two fully veiled figures stood waiting. I opened the door and one of the figures quickly slipped in while the other just as quickly turned and strode away down the hall.

Ujhi ripped off her head covering and grabbed me in a tight embrace which quickly led to lip-lock and groans.

"I'm nineteen and on fire for sex with a man of my choosing for my first experience before my family marries me off to an old sheik. I want a young man's spear to awaken and release the sexual feelings exploding within me.

You are my choice, my mentor, my sexual savior. When you bumped into me, I knew you were the one. I wanted you to take me there on the steps, but of course, that was not possible. We have three uninterrupted hours before I must be back. Love me now, shelter your missile in my tent now. Oh, Allah, forgive me, but FUCK me NOW, Jake!"

Well, how in the hell does a man answer that little speech? I did it slowly and sensuously undressing her in between the caresses and kisses I was lavishing upon her. I could not keep my hands off her flesh as I exposed more and more of it.

She was utterly and fantastically gorgeous, beautiful beyond description. I have never seen one so beautiful before or since. Ujhi's nipples were rock hard even before I exposed them. By the time I started kissing them and tweaking them with my fingers, I think they might have poked through a concrete block, they were so hard. What a shame such beauty has to be hidden so deeply in clothes and veils.

Ujhi was panting very hard and I had only gotten her stripped to the waist so far. She was kissing me and nearly shredding my shirt as she tore if free of my body. I worked at getting her western style slacks loose as she worked on my belt buckle. Ujhi paused, then grabbed my head and crushed my face in the valley between her tits as she panted and went into, I think, a minor orgasm. I kissed and licked what I could reach of her tit wall as she crushed me into them.

Releasing me allowed me to finally get her pants off to reveal a very western style thong, what there was of it soaked and dripping. I kissed my way from her cleavage down to and around her navel and then to the top of the thong. With a quick yank, I ripped the thong off her and kissed into and below her thick pubic patch. I passed her twitching clit to lick down and back up her pussy slit as she spread her legs wider to allow me full access. Ujhi was moaning loudly now.

"Oh Allah, Oh Allah, it feels so good, if feels soooo goood! Don't stop, Allah be praised, don't stop! OHHHHHH!"

That last groan and sigh came as I plunged my tongue as deeply into her love tunnel as I could get it. I was rewarded with a deluge of squirting pussy juice as Ujhi shuddered into one orgasm after another in a continuous roll for several minutes. She orgasmed so strongly from her pent up desires that she momentarily passed out.

I carried her over to the bed. I had to shuffle carefully as my pants and boxers had dropped and still remained tangled around my ankles while my cock had sprung into rigid erectness, dripping precum. I got Ujhi on the bed on her back and proceeded to get rid of the rest of my clothing. I climbed aboard the bed and mounted Ujhi. I placed my ridged cock at her cunt hole and pushed as she fluttered awake from her faint.

caprine
caprine
215 Followers