Jake: Finding True Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
caprine
caprine
214 Followers

"Ooohbhhh!" she sighed, as I pushed into her maidenhead and beyond. Her tunnel was so wet, my cock needed no further lubrication as I glided in to my balls and held still.

"Oh, ALLAH, it hurts and feels so good, all at the same time!" cried Ujhi.

I remained still, letting us both savor the feeling of fullness and allow each to adjust to the other.

"Fuck me now, Jake, fuck me harder!"

So I did. Ujhi got her hips undulating and bucking to meet my every thrust, slow at first and then faster and faster until we had that bed really rocking. Ujhi screamed and came in buckets, one orgasm rolling into another until I lost count of them. I shot my load in the middle of all those orgasms--a bigger load than I ever had ejected before.

As Ujhi started to calm down, she cried, "Allah be praised, Allah be praised, that was heavenly!" She grabbed me and crushed me into her tits and held me so tight she literally crushed the breath out of me.

I had to croak out, "God, Ujhi, let me breathe!" Ujhi loosened her hold on me, but did not break it.

She said, "Rest quickly, Jake, I am not done with you yet. You have awakened me to the joys of the phallus and I am growing addicted already."

She headed south with her mouth and hands to speed my recovery along. Her actions worked. Watching my cock slide in and out of her sensuous mouth drove me wild and had me hard again in no time flat.

While I was spread-eagled on my back, Ujhi suddenly mounted me and slid herself down on my cock with the greatest of ease, but with a twist, a twist that left her spread in "the splits" with her right leg extended along and between my legs and her left leg extended along my chest and over my shoulder beside my head! She went all the way down to a straight line split, balls deep on me! Then she bounced up and down as if she were on springs.

Jesus, what an incredible feeling! Keep going girl, keep going!

Ujhi kept moaning, "Oooohhh, oooohhh, oooohhh," in pleasure as she gyrated up and down. Her orgasm, another squirter, showered me with her pussy juice. I let go with my load before she quit squirting.

As I did not fully deflate, we stayed coupled, resting. Ujhi was content to remain sitting in her split position, keeping my cock warm. When she judged the time right, Ujhi lifted both arms straight out like airplane wings and began to tilt from side to side, touching her toes, first left and then right. The motion, though slight at cunt level, did incredible things to my imbedded cock.

My cock grew harder than it had ever been and pulsed with life. At that point, Ujhi very slowly rose, sliding up my shaft until my cock dropped out of her with a loud plop sound. She got on her hands and knees with her ass high in the air and said, "I am still a virgin in one more place. I no longer wish to be. You will fix that now, please!"

Well, her virgin ass was tighter than her virgin pussy, but I managed, with some effort, to remedy that little fact. After the initial pain, Ujhi enjoyed her butt fuck as much as she did all that had gone before, maybe more so. We had time for a cleansing shower together and more sex play with a final fuck before we heard the discreet knock on the door while we were drying off for the second time and dressing. I went to the door. It was Fatima and it was time for Ujhi to go.

Ujhi and I would maintain our clandestine meetings for over a year, almost two. One Thursday at what turned out to be our last meeting, during a post coital rest period, I said, "Ujhi, I have some unhappy news."

"I also have some unhappy news, my lover," she replied, "but you first."

"I am being transferred back to the states," I said. "I leave on the early Monday morning plane for New York. This will be our last time together. I'm sorry, I will miss you more than words can describe."

"My news would have ended our meetings also. I am finally to be wed. I have been chosen for a match that, for many reasons, I can not refuse, for the sake of my family. He is much older and will never replace you, but I will do my duty. I think our chances of being discovered are growing too much for us to continue under any circumstances anyway. I also am so sorry. I will miss you the same, especially your man missile." The sex was wild and furious for our last hour together.

HOMECOMING

Once finally in New York, I caught a regional flight that would take me to the airport twenty miles from home. Home! As I said before, I had not been home in twelve long years. I wondered what I would find. I called home from New York, giving my uncle Fred, Dad's brother, my flight number and estimated time of arrival. He said he and Aunt Mary would meet me when I landed.

For once, miracle of miracles, the airline was dead on time and after a smooth landing, the plane rolled up to the gate. I deplaned to find my Uncle Fred and Aunt Mary giddy with relief and fell into hugs and kisses left waiting for me to claim for twelve long years. After ten minutes of this and Aunt Mary in tears with Uncle Fred nearly so, we went down a level to the baggage claim area.

On the way to baggage claim, Uncle Fred said, "I just wish your parents could have lived to see this day!"

At the baggage carousel, a deliciously lovely young lady walked up to me and before I could get a good look at her, hugged me tight, chest to chest and groin to groin.

She put her mouth to my ear and whispered so that only I could hear, "So, you are back at last! I'm still a virgin and have been waiting twelve long years for you to fix that and I damn well am not going to wait very much longer. See to it!"

With that, we kissed passionately until I could finally break away and cry, "Jane! Dear Jannie! Let me get a breath. Let me get a look at you!"

Jane had matured into an extremely lovely woman. Equal to Jen but not quite the level of Ujhi. Jane had the softened curves of maturity, but no extra pounds and no sag, or at least none that I could see with her clothes on. She was lightly tanned and extremely fit. I shared my observations with her and then she shared her observations with me.

"You certainly are fit and well tanned too, Jake. The desert must have agreed with you! My God, you look terrific!"

"In more ways than you might know," I responded.

"Oh, a real lady killer were you, Jake?"

"Later," was my laconic answer to that question!"

"Well, I intend to pin you down on that one tonight, Jake!"

"What's up for tonight?" I asked.

"You, I hope." replied Jane in a slight leer, "You are taking me out for dinner and dancing, you big hunk!"

"Oh, ok, that sounds like a winner."

"In more ways than you might know," replied Jane with a very mischievous smile.

Uncle Fred drove us into town for lunch at a nice restaurant that had not existed before I left town twelve years back. Lunch was delightful as Jane and I began to get reacquainted. Uncle Fred and Aunt Mary just beamed at the two of us when they weren't actually talking.

Afterward, Uncle Fred drove us to his house. He had a two car garage but only one car, so my car was stored in the unused bay. Uncle Fred kept it maintained and drove it just enough to keep it in good working order. He said it was like being a teenager again, but he was uncomfortable driving the car.

The car? It was a 1963, Corvette split window coupe that I bought new while I was in college. The Vette had the Z06 option, including the outsized, 36 gallon fuel tank. And it could fly like the wind.

Jane and I said goodbye to Uncle Fred and Aunt Mary. I thanked them profusely for all they did for me and for the lunch. Janie and I then climbed into my ebony black beauty, which is also what I called the car. We were greeted by her bright red leather interior.

I turned the key and listened to the well remembered, throaty growl of her exhaust. I backed out and we took off with a squeal of rubber and tire smoke. God, this car still had it! Jane looked at me and grinned. It was her first time to see and ride in the car.

"Where to, Jane?" Jane seemed more fitting in our maturity than the nickname 'Janie' that I used high school.

"The nearest, nice motel," Jane, replied in a quiet, matter of fact voice. "I told you I wanted you to fix my problem, ASAP and I meant exactly that. If we survive, you can then take me dinning and dancing later in the evening."

"Isn't this a little quick?"

"Not if you consider I had wanted you to take me for four years before you left and then waited the twelve you have been gone since. Buddy, this is long, long overdue. Now find us a motel. Quickly!"

"Well, when you put it that way, I..."

"I do indeed put it that way, buster," Jane interrupted me.

Five minutes later, I rolled Black Beauty under the canopy of one of those romantically themed motels and got out to get us registered. That accomplished, I returned to Black Beauty and Jane to park. As we walked back to the door of our room, I said to Jane, "Our suite is the Arabian Nights Room or the Aladdin Room."

"What's that?" asked Jane.

"You'll see in just a moment."

When I opened the heavy outside door of the suite, we entered a small vestibule with a beautifully decorated canvas "tent awning" overhead that was attached to the inner door frame top and held up at the entrance end with shiny, ebony black poles on either side about two inches in diameter. The entryway at the other end of the vestibule was transparent, gossamer silk hangings that stood in place of tent opening flaps.

As we stepped into the suite proper, we could see the bedroom. It was decorated to look like the huge pyramid tent of a desert sheik, once again, billowing and transparent, colored silks at the entrance. The tent framed the entire room over the huge, round bed. The bed itself was covered with a combination of brilliant red satin with red and white silk trimmings.

"Oh My GOD. Oh my dear God!" exclaimed Jane.

"No," I replied, "the expression, I think, is 'Oh, Allah or 'Allah be praised'!"

Jane just stood there, speechless. The desert sheik theme was also carried out in the second room, a sitting or living room like place, which also contained a jacuzzi sized for just two or maybe three people.

The third room was, of course, the bathroom; a very large bathroom and shower. It also maintained the desert theme.

Jane turned and stepped into my arms, saying, "That desert really did affect you, didn't it my love?"

"Yes, my true love, I guess it really did. I..."

Jane silenced me with a deep and passionate kiss that turned into a battle of dueling tongues. My hands roved up and down her back and butt cheeks. Jane's left hand dropped to my crotch and grabbed my equipment package in a near death grip, making me wince.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I guess I got carried away," Jane said, "but I have waited so long to get my hands on this, not to mention some of your other body parts! Let's get our clothes out of the way."

Jane nearly ripped her clothes off, she undressed so quickly and then she started on what was left of my clothes. She literally did rip my boxers off my body! I held Jane off at arm's length and said, "You really are in a hurry aren't you. Let's slow this down just a minute and let me get a look at you, my lovely. My and you are every bit as lovely as I imagined."

"Screw that and screw me instead!" Jane cried out.

By this time, my well endowed equipment was rock hard and standing straight up. Jane grabbed me by the cock and pulled me to the bed. She pushed me down on my ass at the edge of the bed, forced my knees apart, and dived down with her mouth onto my rigid boner. I have never had a cock sucking like the one she proceeded to give me.

"I may be a virgin otherwise, but I have had some experience with this," Jane croaked when she came up for a breath. In just minutes, Jane had me shooting a load down her throat.

"Alright, big boy, next time, in my pussy, you will last a lot longer. How soon can you recharge and go again?" Jane asked.

"Just call me 'Quicks Draw McGraw." I answered.

Jane continued to kneel in front of me and stroke my cock and in less time than it takes to tell, true to my word, my cock was up and wagging for more.

"Jesus, you weren't kidding, were you!"

She got up and laid on her back on the bed and said, "Now is the time to take my cherry, Jake, move your ass! I've waited long enough for this!"

I climbed onto the middle of the bed and mounted Jane, wiping my cock up and down her now nearly liquid cunt slit to gain some lubrication. I went from asshole to clit in slow, teasing passes with my cock head. Slowly, I sunk my helmet into Jane's velvety folds, deeper and deeper with each pass.

"Oh Allah, if that pleases you, quit your damned teasing. Put your cock in and fuck me, Jake, FUCK ME!"

Never one to deny a lady, I centered my embedded cock on her opening and pushed into her maidenhead and then beyond in one slow, but steady motion. I could feel her wince as I broke her cherry and heard her moan of pain.

Those moans quickly turned to moans of pleasure, though and I began to stroke in earnest. With Jane fingering her clit, it did not take very long for her to burst into a climax that curled her toes and arched her back, with a loud shriek from her to boot. I arched my back into a final, hard, deep thrust and shot off my wad right behind her climax.

I collapsed onto my elbows over her and she made mewing sounds of pleasure into my neck and chest. I just panted for breath and thought, I think this is the woman for me, my soul mate. I think I knew that long before I left home.

I stayed hard in Jane's pussy until she said, "Jake, I hate to move, but I need to use the bathroom."

So, I slowly withdrew my cock with a sloppy sound, noting the copious amounts of our combined come mixed with some of her virginal blood coating most of its length. Jane slid out from under me and I watched her struggle to the bathroom with her hand between her legs, trying to stem some of the flow of come juices draining down her legs.

After Jane emptied her bladder and cleaned up some with a wet cloth, she came back to bed and fell on top of me, wrapping her legs around mine and her arms around my neck. My hard cock was riding up between her navel and her tits, evidently to her great pleasure as she wiggled over it the whole time we lay there.

Jane said to me, "Now, before we go any further, I want to know about your other women and then we will never talk about them again. I know you weren't celibate for the past twelve years. You already know that I have given head before, but nothing else. Now give!"

I hesitated a bit and Jane said, "Don't be bashful, Jake, its not like you. Give, buster, I want to know."

"Ok," I said. There have been only two others. There was this girl in college..." Over the next half hour, I gave a summary of the two other women in my life over the past twelve years, Jen and Ujhi.

At the conclusion of my story, Jane asked, "Did you love them?"

"Yes, I would have to say I did, especially Jen. But my love for them was not strong enough for a lifelong commitment and there was no way Ujhi and I could maintain our relationship indefinitely under any circumstances because of the cultural differences.

I realized, when I saw you at the airport, that I had always loved you in a way that will indeed be a lifetime commitment. It took twelve years of separation to make me realize that."

"Is that a proposal?" asked Jane.

Blinking back tears, her nose touching mine, I answered, "Yes, it it!"

"Then I accept!"

*****

Finis

[If you liked this story, please, leave a comment and tell me. If you did not like it, you may tell me that too. I also appreciate your votes. Thanks, caprine.]

** Author's note: Readers may wish to consult: Mernissi, Fatima, Beyond the Veil; Male Female-Dynamics in a Modern Muslim Society. 1975

caprine
caprine
214 Followers