Jake's Education

Story Info
A young man gets more of an education than he'd thought.
2.9k words
4.45
68k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/08/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hendu13
hendu13
36 Followers

23 year-old Jake McInnes rhythmically hammered his cock into the 54 year-old woman. His massive cock had already brought her to three orgasms and she was on the brink of a fourth.

"Oh, God, love," she panted. "You are so good at this...do you have any idea how good you are?"

Actually, Jake had a very good idea of how good he was at "this". He had been making close to $3000 a week for the past nine months doing "this".

"Getting close, babe," Jake said. "Where do you want it? On your tits? On your face? Up your tight, married pussy?"

Hearing that, the woman came hard. She grabbed Jake's tight ass and drew him even further into her.

"In my pussy, love! Shoot your seed into my married cunt!"

With a savage growl, Jake erupted, sending stream after stream of his potent seed into her womb. Gasping for breath, he collapsed onto the woman. She cradled him in her arms, rubbing and kissing him. After several minutes of this, he arose.

"Gotta take a shower and go, babe," Jake said.

The woman watched as he walked into her bathroom. As always, she thrilled at what she saw. First, the overall package: 6' 3" and 185 pounds of lean, corded muscle. Smooth, supple shoulders. Powerful thighs and well-defined calves. And his ass! Tight and muscular. She loved that ass...

Five minutes passed and Jake emerged from the bathroom. Now she took in the front of him. A tight, muscular chest. Six-pack abs. And there, in all its glory, was his magnificent cock. Half-hard, as it usually was, he had close to six inches of meat. Fully erect he was close to nine. The woman had become addicted to that cock.

As Jake was dressing, she asked him, almost whimpering, "When will I see you again, my love?"

Jake turned to her and grinned. "Your regular Tuesdays and Thursdays, babe."

"Can't I have you more often than that?"

"If one of my other regulars cancels, I'll let you know."

The "regulars" reference hurt a bit, although she knew it shouldn't. She knew that Jake had other women, but it was her fantasy that she alone belonged to him.

She walked him to the door, kissed him, and slid an envelope into the front of his pants, giving his cock a squeeze.

"Thanks, babe. Later," Jake said.

As he walked to his car, Jake pulled the envelope out of his pants. There was no need to see what was inside it, nor did he particularly care. He would fuck this woman for free. As Jake drove to his condo in Cambridge, he thought back to what had brought him here...

NINE MONTHS EARLIER

Jake stood at the reception for first-year students in the combined law and public policy program in which he was enrolled. His eyes gazed over the crowd, taking in his fellow students and other guests. A hand touched his elbow and he turned.

"Are you a new student here?" a woman asked. She appeared to be in her early 40s. She had wavy salt and pepper hair, sharp cheekbones, and gray eyes that looked at him through trendy eyeglasses.

"Yes, ma'am, I am," replied Jake.

"Wow—the men have gotten a lot better looking since I was a student here," she said. "I'm Andi Friedman," she said, offering her hand.

Jake was a bit taken aback by her forwardness. Who was this woman? He took a closer look at her. She was of medium height, perhaps 5' 6". She was slender, and, though she was dressed in a business suit, he could tell that she had a tight little body.

"Jake McInnes," he said, taking her hand.

"Pleased to meet you, Jake McInnes," Andi replied, coolly appraising him from head to toe. "Would you be a sweetheart and get me a drink? I'd like to talk to you. I'll be over there where it's a little more private," she said, indicating a dim corner of the reception area.

"Sure, Andi—what can I get you?"

"White wine would be perfect."

Jake made his way to the bar. He knew where this was going. He knew what she wanted. He'd known what women wanted from him since he was 14 years old and had been seduced by his mother's best friend. He'd wait her out awhile, to see how she wanted to play it. He'd let her think that she was in charge.

He returned to where Andi sat, in a little alcove with two comfortable chairs. He handed her her wine and sat down with his Stoli on the rocks.

"You're sweet," Andi said. "I can use this wine."

"Andi," Jake said, "You more or less told me that you're an alum. Is that why you're here?"

"Well, yes, I am an alum, but I'm also President of the Board of Trustees. I come to as many school functions as I can, if only to reassure myself that we're still getting, and educating, the best of the best."

"I hope I can fulfill your expectations...I'm a bit nervous about the course load and how hard it going to be," Jake admitted.

Andi glanced around and leaned closer to Jake. "I'll tell you something, Jake," she said, "and I'm trusting you to keep it to yourself. The toughest thing about this program is getting into it. You'll have no trouble here."

Jake was visibly relieved. "So what have you been doing since you graduated?" he asked.

"Oh, a variety of things—I started out in government, moved to the private sector, made a killing, and then retired two years ago. I do occasional consulting now, and the school takes up some of my time."

"You retired at, what, 38 or 39?" Jake asked incredulously.

Andi leaned forward.and placed her hand on Jake's knee. "You're absolutely adorable, baby. And thank you for the compliment. Actually, I'm 52."

"No fucking way...oops, sorry," said Jake. "You sure don't look it."

Andi did not remove her hand from Jake's knee. Instead she slid it a little farther up his thigh. The angle of the chairs concealed this from the rest of the room.

"And how old are you, baby?" Andi asked.

"I'm 23," replied Jake.

"Perfect. Just perfect," Andi said, giving him a cryptic smile.

"What's perfect?"

"All in good time, Jake. All in good time. Now, I've got to go circulate for about an hour. Will you wait and join me in a nightcap?"

"Of course," Jake said. "It would be my pleasure."

"I think that we'll find it's a pleasure for both of us," Andi grinned wickedly. With that, she moved her hand even farther up Jake's leg. She stopped about halfway, and looked up, astonished.

"Are you kidding me?" she gasped.

Jake smirked and coolly sipped his Stoli.

"That hour I said I had to spend here?" Andi asked. "Make it thirty minutes." She rushed off.

Twenty-nine minutes later, Andi returned. "OK," she said. "I'm done. Let's go. We'll take my car."

She led him outside and pointed to a new BMW 650i. Opening the doors with the remote, she casually said, "I thought we'd go to my place. Quiet and we can talk."

"Your husband won't mind?" Jake said. He'd noticed her elegant and, while understated, obviously expensive wedding ring.

"He's out of town," Andi said. "It'll be just the two of us."

Andi rocketed the BMW down Mass. Ave., onto Memorial Drive, and across the Longfellow Bridge. She took a right off Cambridge Street onto Joy Street and drove to the top of the hill. Turning onto Mt. Vernon Street, she pulled into an alleyway next to a four-story townhouse.

"Here's my humble home," she said. "Ah, fuck it—there's nothing humble about it. I made a fortune and don't feel guilty about it. I give more money to charity than anyone I know—certainly more than that asshole that lives down the street."

"And who's that?" asked Jake.

"That would be U.S. Senator John Kerry. You'll meet him. Biggest phony you'll ever meet. But now, let's go inside."

"I'll meet him?" Jake asked.

"Oh, yeah," said Andi. "I've got big plans for you, baby."

They entered the townhouse. It was, much like Andi, understated and elegant. She led Jake up a flight of stairs into the formal living room.

"Have a seat," she told him. "What would you like to drink?"

"Vodka rocks would be great."

"Coming right up."

Andi returned with a tumbler for Jake. She'd poured herself a glass of wine.

"Andi, I gotta ask you...what's going on here?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you come up to me at the reception, you rub your hand on my leg, you say you've got "big plans" for me..."

"OK", said Andi. "Let's get to it. I've known about you since you applied to this program. I've checked you out. Nothing creepy, but I checked you out. And, baby, I loved what I saw. You're brilliant. First in your class at Exeter and Williams. God knows you're one of the most gorgeous men on the planet. And what I felt in your pants is the icing on the cake. You could go far, baby, and I want to help you get there."

"What's in it for you?" asked Jake, already knowing the answer.

"Satisfaction in knowing that I had a hand in your success. And if you'd like to show your appreciation in other ways..." she said with a smile.

Jake put down his vodka and rose from the chair. He strode over to Andi. Stopping about three feet in front of her, he said, "Oh, I'll show you appreciation."

He began undoing the buttons on his shirt. He looked at Andi the whole time with his deep blue eyes, before he peeled his shirt off his athletic shoulders, one at a time. She watched as first his strong tanned neck became more and more exposed and then slowly the rest of his Adonis-like body emerged. His body was even better than she had imagined: his firm round pecs were silky smooth and they flexed as he pulled his shirt off; every of his stomach muscles were perfectly formed and rippled through his skin. His smooth body had an all over tan and with his shirt gone, his biceps were unavoidable -- they were so good it was like they were carved from stone. Andi's pussy ached for him instantly; it was hungry for his cock.

"How badly do you want me, Andi?" he asked softly.

"I need you so badly, Jake. I've dreamed about this since I first heard of you."

Jake pulled Andi to her feet. Their eyes lock as they leaned in for a steamy, soulful kiss. Jake grabbed Andi's firm ass and pulled her closer. Andi was rubbing his hard cock through his pants with one hand while she rubbed his chest with the other. Breaking the kiss, Andi trailed kisses down his neck and chest, spending several minutes sucking and nipping his nipples. Jake started unbuttoning her satin blouse.

Andi suddenly dropped to her knees, clawing at Jake's belt. "I've got to see it," she moaned.

She swiftly unbuttoned his pants and yanked them down. Jake's cock stood proudly before her. Andi grabbed it with both hands. She looked up at Jake in adoration.

"How big is it, baby?"

"Almost nine inches."

"Dear Lord...let's see if I can take it all."

Andi began lapping and sucking the head of Jake's cock. She jacked the rest of it with her hand. Jake was as hard a rock, veins standing out prominently. Andi worked her mouth down his cock, until she had close to eight inches in her mouth and she began gagging.

Jake, his hands entwined in her hair, looked down at her with concern. "You all right, babe?"

Andi withdrew her mouth. "Fine—I've just never had anything as big as this monster."

"Well, you took most of it in your mouth; shall we see how much your pussy can take?"

"Oh, God, yes."

Pulling Andi to her feet, Jake led her over to the sofa. He sat and instructed Andi to take off her clothes.

Andi knew she had a good body. Not just for her age, either. She worked out religiously, and the results showed as she slid her blouse off her shoulders. Shapely shoulders, toned arms, and a tight little stomach. Her tits were small but firm. She unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. She turned around to show Jake her backside. Her ass was marvelous—small, and looked as hard as oak. The string of her thong split the gorgeous globes in the middle. She turned to face Jake and hooked her thumbs into the side of the thong and slid them down. Her pussy was bare.

"I started waxing it this summer," she explained. "I thought you'd like it that way."

Jake did indeed like it. He slowly stroked his cock, staring at Andi. Andi turned once more and, glancing over her shoulder, told him to follow her. She led him up another flight of stairs and into the master bedroom. There was a large four-poster bed against one wall. Candles burned, giving the room a soft glow.

"How did you do that?" Jake asked, motioning to the candles.

"Housekeeper," Andi said, as she sat on the bed. Reclining on her elbows, she looked Jake in the eye.

"Take me," she said. "Claim me."

Jake grabbed her thighs and positioned her flat on her back. He walked to the bottom of the bed, her eyes staring at his magnificent young ass all the way and turned to face her. Jake knew that his cock had never been so hard. It was visibly throbbing with excitement. He grabbed her ankles and spread her legs wide. Jake lowered his body against Andi and his massive, swollen manhood finally brushed against her wet pussy. Andi let out a low moan.

Andi's eyes were wide with passion as he thrust his cock about halfway in. Jake slowly withdrew, leaving just the tip of his cock in her. He thrust in again, giving her another inch. Andi's breath was ragged as he continued his slow assault of her pussy.

Andi gazed up at Jake. Every muscle in his upper body stood out in bold relief. "God, you have a magnificent body," she breathed. "Give it all to me. Give it to me hard."

Her eyes widened with sheer pleasure and she gasped for breath as Jake plowed into her as she had asked. With each thrust of his hips he used that thick nine-inch cock like she never knew possible. He didn't hold back as he plunged his cock into her. The sensation of his six-pack abs rubbing against her stomach was mind-blowing.

"Oh, Andi—you've got such a tight pussy. You feel so fucking good!"

"That's it stud...just like that...God, you're good...take me..."

Jake's smooth, tanned body rocked on top of her, never letting the pleasure stop. Her hungry pussy consumed his hard, young cock as it seemed to grow even harder inside her.

"Harder Jake, harder, make me cum, make me cum hard!"

Jake continued to slam into Andi, his face almost angry with passion. He fucked her as no man had before. He grabbed both her arms and held her down. He lifted his hard body off her before withdrawing his cock completely and then, with all his might, thrusting it into her again.

"YESSSS!" Andi screamed, cumming hard.

Andi could feel vibrations all over her body. She whipped her head from side to side. She caught sight of herself in the mirror on the side wall. She gasped as she watched Jake's incredible body rubbing against her, his face consumed with lust as his tight ass flexed and relaxed with each thrust.

"Jake, look," she said, indicating the mirror. "Look how fucking sexy you look!"

"You look just as good, babe—goddamn we look good together."

It was indeed an incredible sight. A young stud, hung like a stallion, atop a fit, experienced older woman. They were two beautiful people fucking at the top of their games.

Jake just didn't let up. He rolled his hips now, rolling his cock around inside her until she couldn't take it anymore.

"I'm close...oh God I'm gonna cum again!," she started to yell.

"Take my cock...take every inch of it Andi...so fucking good," Jake growled.

"Give it to me Jake! Give me your body!"

Andi moved her hands from Jake's shoulders, sliding them down his back until she grabbed his tight, flexing ass. She rubbed and squeezed his asscheeks, pulling him even deeper into him.

"I'm getting close, Andi!" he said. "Where do you want it?"

"In my cunt, Jake! Pump my cunt full of your cum! Come on, baby, fill me up! GIVE IT TO ME!!!"

"OH, FUCK!!!" Jake yelled.

Andi dug her fingernails into Jake's ass. Her body began trembling. She came for the third time as Jake shot stream after stream of his young cum into her.

"YES!!!" they yelled in unison.

Spent, although his cock remained hard, Jake collapsed onto Andi. She rubbed his back and planted soft kisses across his face.

"Jake," she said, "that was truly the best sex I've ever had. Thank you."

"No thanks necessary, Andi—it was pretty incredible for me as well."

They lay that way for perhaps ten minutes, when Andi noticed something. "Jake," she said, "you're still hard."

He gave her a somewhat bashful smile. "Yeah," he said, "I have to have three orgasms once I get hard. Otherwise it stays hard."

"Dear God," Andi said. "We better take care of that, then. Then some sleep. There are some other things we need to talk about tomorrow. I think you'll like them."

"I've liked everything so far," he smiled, beginning to thrust in and out of her.

hendu13
hendu13
36 Followers