Jake's Reward

Story Info
Man finds silver lining to cloud of troubles.
23.1k words
4.64
52.1k
37
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JAKE'S REWARD (Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining)

AUTHORS NOTE: This is my very first attempt at writing and has taken quite awhile for me to put my thoughts into words. I have, while in the process of writing this story, written one short story that has already been posted. I always have had a rather vivid imagination and a romantic at heart. As such, I hope you all enjoy my work.

It's a story about a mans' life, a cloud of troubles that overshadows it, and the sliver lining that he finds. It is completely fictional and was written purely for the enjoyment of other viewers. It combines original ideas, which form the plot. All characters within this story are fictional regardless of the fact that they may portrait real people. The places, establishments, and different locale are real and were found during my background research.

As usual, if you are not eighteen then you need to exit from this site etc., etc., etc.

****

"Jake."

"Jake honey, I need some help here."

"JAKE, WHERE ARE YOU? I need your help!"

As I was brought back to the here and now, I said "I'm coming AJ, sorry about that but I was just reminiscing about the past couple of years and how some of the past events have been a blessing in disguise. Now what's the matter?"

"Shit, I just lost control of my bladder and peed all over myself. I'm so embarrassed but I need you to help me to clean this mess up. I can't bend over any more, I'm such a fat ugly cow" AJ said as she burst into tears.

"Now, now my love, I think you are the most beautiful woman in the whole world. Don't you know that pregnant women have this special glow about them that makes them absolutely gorgeous?" As I walked from the master bedroom into the master bathroom I saw a pool of fluid on the floor and looked at her saturated clothes. Being unable to discern the distinct odor of urine, I asked, "AJ are you having any contractions?"

AJ responded rather testily, "Yes, for the last four hours and I'm very miserable!"

"Well sweetheart, I have some good news for you," as I tried unsuccessfully not to chuckle at her predicament.

"What is it Jake? I don't find this situation very funny at all!"

"Well my love, you didn't loose control of your bladder and pee yourself. Your membranes ruptured."

"What do you mean Jake?"

"AJ, your water broke and you are in full fledged labor. It's time to go to the hospital and have our baby."

"OH! Thank God! What a relief to know that I didn't pee myself. I still need help cleaning up and getting ready to go to the hospital, if you please."

********

I guess I should pause here and give you some background. My name is Jacob M. McAllister. "Jake" to my friends. AJ is my wife, the former Angelique Jeanette Chamberlain. Heir, president, and CEO of the very old and prestigious law firm of "Chamberlain, Rooney, Ashcroft, and Marshall.

To begin with, professionally, I am a CRNA working in the Washington, DC area (for those of you who do not know what a CRNA is, well I am a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist – an RN who administers all types of anesthesia for all types of surgeries).

I grew up as an only child with loving parents. Dad was an Investment Banker and Mom was a Registered Nurse (from whom I got my interest in the medical field and where I use my SPECIAL GIFT).

Growing up I was, according to my parents, very precocious and extremely inquisitive. This resulted in me being very independent and adventuresome, exploring all through out our home; the kitchen, the den, the living room, the bedrooms, anywhere I could get to. Consequently, my mother was constantly dragging me away from and out of places and situations that a young child shouldn't be in. One day, during the summer, when I was around 6 years old, while Mom was distracted by a phone call, I decided to go exploring.

A couple of weeks before, I was out helping Dad wash the cars one weekend. I kept spraying Dad with the hose every so often as I rinsed the cars off, all the while giggling and laughing as only a 6 year old can. Dad felt obliged to return the favor and spray me so by the time the cars were finished both of us were drenched and laughing to beat the band. Anyway, while Dad and I were washing the cars, I noticed a big gray metal box on the wall of the garage and thought, "that looks interesting."

Having escaped Mom's ever-present watchful eye, I managed a fast get away to the garage, where there was a treasure trove of things to explore and play with. The first thing I saw was the watering hose and remembering the fun I had with Dad, I chose to play with that right off the bat. I was having a great time spraying the floor, Mom's car out in the driveway, the walls and windows when I again noticed the big gray box on the wall.

My interest in the hose and water was immediately lost. Standing there in a pool of water, looking up at that box, I thought to myself, "What is in that box and how do I get it open?" I started looking all over the garage for something to reach the box so I could open it. Eventually, I found a long straight piece of wire lying on the floor behind Dad's workbench. I was ecstatic when I found out it reached.

So there I was standing in the water for several minutes, poking at the front of the box with this wire when all of a sudden the door suddenly pops open. I just stood there looking up in awe at what I saw there – all those switches waiting to be played with. I even noticed a black hole to be explored, if I could ever get up there. Eventually, I realized that I still had the wire and that it would reach, so I started to play with the switches. Little did I know just how much danger I was in! After poking at the switches, I stuck the wire in the black hole. Boy, was that a shocking experience (sorry, I know it's a bad pun but it just sort of slipped out).

The next thing I knew, I woke up in the hospital with Mom and Dad next to me and a splitting headache as I lay in bed. Apparently, what had happened was that as I stuck the wire into the black hole, I hit the ground bar in the circuit breaker box. With me standing in water, well I was just a great conductor. The force of the shock was such that it sent me flying across the garage into the opposite wall, which stopped my flight but not before I put a huge hole in the wallboard, as well as shorting out the electrical system for the whole house. In retrospect, my hitting the wall is really what saved me as my heart had stopped. When I hit the wall, it was like someone giving me a cardiac thump to jump-start my stalled heart.

When I finally woke up, it was two weeks later and even after that amount of time, I still hurt all over. Mom and Dad were ecstatic that I had come out of my coma and wasn't brain dead. After another week of observation I was discharged into my parents care.

Boy, if I thought Mom was protective before this mishap, I was greatly mistaken. The only time I wasn't out of her sight was when I was either in school, with Dad, the baby sitter (who watched me like a hawk per Mom's orders), or tucked in bed for the night.

It wasn't until about 15 months later that my gift started to manifest itself. One Friday I was at the playground at school with some of my friends. We were playing a simple game of Tag. Billy was chasing after Duncan when he slipped in the dirt and went into sliding into the chain link fence. His elbow took the brunt of the crash and stopped his forward momentum. Needless to say, he really got hurt. I was the first one to get to him and his arm really looked funny shaped.

"Duncan to go get some help," I yelled as I proceeded to help Billy.

Sitting him up, I said "Billy I'm going to move your arm." As soon as I grabbed the injured arm, I felt this electric shock run from him to me. It only lasted a couple of seconds and Billy didn't notice because he was in so much pain but I did. Shortly there after three things occurred; 1) help had arrived in the form of a teacher, 2) Billy's pain lessened dramatically and his arm looked normal again, and 3) I was overcome with a tremendous fatigue.

Well Billy went into the nurse to be checked and as it turned out that it was only a bruise. The rest of us went back inside to get ready to go home. By the time I reached home, I was extremely pale and nauseated. I just made it to the downstairs bathroom before I threw up. Well, Mom hustled me upstairs and into bed before I knew what was what. I really didn't care, as I was just plain exhausted. I slept for an hour or so when I awoke to find Mom watching over me.

"Jake dear, what happened and are you feeling any better?"

"Mom, all of a sudden, I got very tired out on the playground, maybe from all the running around I was doing with my friends and then on the bus ride home I felt sick to my stomach and then threw up when I got in the house. I have a headache and still felt sick to my stomach."

Apparently, Mom just chalked the whole incident up to my catching the flu and kept me in bed and quiet for the whole weekend.

It wasn't until I started high school, after experiencing many such events, that I was able to put 2 and 2 together and figured what was happening. It seems that between the massive electrical shock and the huge concussion, my brain chemistries changed resulting in an aberrant development of my mental and physical capabilities. The end results being that I could heal sick or hurt people by coming in physical contact with them and then drawing all their illness and pain into myself. The down side to all this was that I would become violently ill as my body purged itself of all the pain and sickness that I had accumulated. To watch my body go through this process, you would think that I was seizing. This was not the case. The psuedoseizure activity was just a part of the process just as was the violent vomiting and high fever that accompanied the purging of my body. I was also smart enough to keep this information to myself, realizing that if word got out I would become nothing more that a human guinea pig. Consequently, I learned early on to be very cautious and discrete about when, where, and who I treated.

Over the years, I have been able to refine my technique to the point that I can limit how much pain and sickness I take into myself. Additionally, I have developed an preference for curing children, as they are the innocents of the world and deserve a chance at experiencing life. Also, they are more appreciative of my actions.

********

I have no family left now as Dad (an only child) and Mom as well as my Aunt Judy and Uncle Ken (mom's brother who's a lawyer specializing in Medical Malpractice), who have no children, were killed in a plane accident coming back from Cancun Mexico. Both my maternal and paternal grandparents, whom I didn't know, died when I was still a toddler. Consequently, after inheriting and settling both estates and selling of everything that I did not want, I had quite a nice nest egg set aside for my retirement.

I had been single for several years, after experiencing a very nasty separation from my last significant other/girl friend. Any ways, I was not really enthusiastic about going out and doing the Bar scene scenario. Don't get me wrong, I was and still am truly enamored with the female species and have had my share of relationships, I just was never comfortable going out and playing the Lounge Lizard thing in order to pick up women.

Because of my being single for quite a while, a couple of my buddies (CRNA"s) from work, took pity on me, putting their devious minds together and set me up on a blind date. With some trepidation, I went out with this girl.

Now I'm no "Adonis" by any means, nor am I a "Frankenstein." Neither am I a Porn Star with a 12 to 16 inch cock. I'm just an average guy with a slightly larger than average (8 + inch) penis. My friends tell me that I really am quite an attractive man, although I don't go out and flaunt my good looks because I tend to be a rather conservative in my out look. I do keep in shape by running, working out and teaching Tae Kwon Do at a local Do Jang as one of the Master's (6th degree Blackbelt).

Any ways, my friends set me up on a blind date with a girl by the name of Cathy Alba. Cathy was and still is (I presume) an extremely attractive lady. She stood about 5' 4," weighed about 120 pounds with long flaxen hair and blue eyes and a figure any male would drool over (36-24-36). Your typical hour glass figure.

Cathy is a friend of Susan who is the wife of Bill who is one of my best friends as well as one of my CRNA cronies that I work with. Susan and Cathy are Legal Secretaries and work for a very large law firm in Washington, DC (Little did I know at that time how much that would play a role in my life to come).

The date with Cathy was a big success with dinner and dancing. I found Cathy very easy to talk with, thus paving the way for me to ask her out on a second date which ended with both of us back at Cathy's apartment where we spent the rest of that night as well as the rest of the weekend in bed screwing each other senseless. Cindy was quite the accomplished felatrix; she even managed to deep throat my modest 8 + inch cock without gagging. Now on the other hand, I'm no slouch at returning the favor and giving women some oral pleasure.

Anyway, after a couple of months dating along with some great sex, I asked Cathy if she would come live with me. Never one not to try to cut her own expenses, she said yes as her current lease was up and her roommate was getting married. With that settled, we both got Cathy quickly moved in. Initially, we were attentive to one another, always doing special things for each other. Then we settled into a happy but busy life style for the next couple of years. A life style which I thought was very satisfying and complete (little did I realize how wrong my assumption was) where I essentially supported Cathy, paying all the bills and expenses.

I was content with my life and Cathy had really grown on me to the point where I was just about ready to ask her to become my wife. As I said before, I was extremely cautious about using my gift. Consequently, I used it only on children and this was at night when I was on-call in the hospital about two hours before I got off duty and went home, due to the side effects.

It was somewhere mid January and I was on-call on a Thursday night. Early Friday morning, I used my gift to heal this 7-½ year old boy with a history of acute lymphocitic leukemia, who had broken his arm the day before playing on the jungle gym at the park. I had anesthetized him the evening before while the orthopedic surgeon pinned and set his arm. This gave me the perfect reason for going into his room on the pretense of doing post-anesthesia rounds. I went to see little Gary for my post-anesthesia visit knowing that I had all weekend to recuperate.

When I got home, Cathy was just leaving for work.

"Hi Babe, how's my pretty lady?" I said as I gave her a kiss.

"Good Jake but running a little late. Boy do you look like hell, looks like you had another rough night at the hospital."

We said good-bye and as she walked out of the apartment, I started to feel the onset of the side effects of my earlier efforts with Gary. So before they really set in, I quickly went to my room to get undressed and into bed. As I was undressing, I was hit with a tremendous wave of pain causing me to drop my watch which I remove before I go to bed. After the pain had subsided, I bent down to pick it up when I noticed a wrapper under my bedside stand. Now this was very unusual, as I am somewhat of a neat freak. As I picked up my watch, I grabbed the wrapper and much to my surprise realized that it was an open package for a condom. This struck me as being very odd since for the last year and a half Cathy and I had not used condoms because she started on birth control pills. I put both items in my drawer quickly as I felt the side effects hit full force.

A few hours later, as I lay on my bed recuperating, I ran things over in my head. I came to the conclusion that Cathy was cheating on me. I was heart broken and angry. Before I confronted her, I needed to get hard evidence. With my decision made, I started the ball rolling by looking up private investigators in the phone book. After leafing through the yellow pages, I called a PI by the name of Tim Striegler

"Mr. Striegler, my name is Jake McAllister and I would like to meet with you today if possible about some business that you might help me with."

"Mr. McAllister, I'm just about to deliver some papers but I could meet with you about two o'clock this afternoon"

"That would be just fine. See you then."

I met with Tim and discussed my suspicions and gave him his retainer fee in cash, as I didn't want to have Cathy start asking questions about the checking account. We came up with a game plan and I gave him a key to the apartment so he could set up all his surveillance equipment as well as phone taps. It was decided that I would take Cathy out to dinner and a late movie so he could get into the apartment and set everything up. Additionally, if Cathy was cheating, I asked Tim to find out all about who she was cheating with.

Once I started my investigation, I gave Cathy every possible chance to figuratively hang herself with her extracurricular activities. Meetings with Tim initially took place about every two weeks to get progress reports. At the first of these meetings, Tim just confirmed my suspicions, the exception being the extent of her infidelity. Finally after four months of tracking Cathy, I met with Tim again to review all the evidence. Of the videos that had been recorded, Cathy had fucked sixteen different men in the apartment – truly displaying what a complete and total slut she was. In that four months, I just couldn't bring myself to become intimate with her. This just fit nicely with her plans.

What hurt the most was that on two of the videos her lovers asked about me and if I had any suspicions of her activities.

Cathy very blatantly and scornfully said, "That asshole has no idea of what is going on, I'm just using him for a free meal ticket and a place to live. Besides, if he were any type of real man then he would know how to treat me and take care of my needs just like you do. I never…."

In another one of the videos, after snorting several lines of cocaine she said "Hey Rick where the hell did you get this coke? It's fucking fantastic. I've just got to get some of this for my own stash. By the way, how much is it?" Rick went on to give Cathy all the information she needed for purchasing her own cocaine…

Over the past four months, while Tim had done extensive research into the background on all sixteen men, I had enough time to figure out what I wanted to do to exact revenge on Cathy and all her lovers. It was time for Tim to remove his surveillance equipment and for me to move on to the next phase of my plan.

"Cathy, I am going to attend a continuing education conference and was wondering if you can get the time off and come with me. I'll be leaving town next week for a couple of days and it would be nice if you could come with me."

"I'm really sorry Jake but we're short staffed at work and there is no way I can get off." Secure in her belief that I knew nothing of her other activities, Cathy never asked me where I was going. She only asked when I would be returning so she could optimally use her time alone. I told her that I would be leaving Tuesday afternoon and be returning Sunday evening.

What Cathy did not know was that I flew to Miami and from there onto the Camayan Islands for the sole purpose of establishing a couple of off-shore bank accounts. All in all, I set up four different accounts. Two were in established on the island of Grand Camaya and through their affiliates in Zurich, Switzerland, two additional accounts were also established.