Jake's Sisters Ch. 06

Story Info
A little roleplay.
4.5k words
4.71
265.8k
114
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
musicankane
musicankane
1,037 Followers

After he wiped himself off and Sandy was safely in the shower, Jake slipped on his jeans and balled up his shirt and slipped out the bathroom door before Sandy asked him to join her or something. He was focused on keeping out of Sandy's attention that he nearly bumped into Sarah who was coming down the hall with the mail.

Sarah looked up with a start. "Jake?" she gasped. "What are doing? Why is the shower going?"

Jake jumped, startled. "Oh, Sandy was giving me a haircut and she's washing my hair off."

Sarah raised her eyebrow. "How'd she get hair on herself?"

Jake shrugged. "I don't know." He nodded toward the stack of mail. "Anything for me?"

"Yeah, your new Guitar World magazine came." She said handing him the magazine with Steve Vai and Joe Satriani on the cover.

He thanked her and went into his room thumbing through the magazine.

Sarah stood by the bathroom door and waited for Jake to shut his door. He was lying and Sarah was willing to bet her money on what actually happened during this "haircut".

She set the mail on the floor outside the door and slipped inside the bathroom. Sandy had her eyes closed and was letting the warm water run down her back. Sarah could tell Sandy had fucked Jake, she could see the afterglow that only Jake seemed to be able to create.

Sarah smiled. "Let's see you tell Mom now."

Sandy screamed and clapped her arms over her chest to pointlessly cover herself. "Ah! Sarah! What the hell is wrong with you?"

"I knew that you wouldn't be able to resist touching him." Sarah said. "It is like a spell and all you want is him throbbing inside you, spilling that massive amount of seed into you belly."

Sandy slowly dropped her hands, not need the modesty around her twin. "Sarah, I know, and it scares me. I wanted him to explode inside of me so bad. I almost lost control and let him." Her hand casually went between her legs.

"Well why didn't you?" Sarah asked.

"Because I don't have any birth control, I haven't had a reason to need any in over a year." Sandy explained. "God, you've seen his loads, he would have gotten me pregnant in a heartbeat."

Sarah found the thought of her sister knocked up by Jake very erotic. She was thinking of stopping her own birth control, and seeing what fate would do. But despite her desire she couldn't let that happen. Not yet anyway.

"I have some extra pills I can give you until you get your own." Sarah said.

Sandy nodded. "I know we shouldn't keep doing him, but I don't think I could control myself if I tried to stay away."

"Believe me, I know. I haven't wanted sex with anybody else since I took his virginity. Not that I don't want sex, I just don't want it from anybody but him." Sarah said.

Sandy nodded. "I believe you. I want nothing more then to go to his room and fuck him silly, over and over again."

"Hey, remember when we double-teamed that guy from the football team a couple of years ago?"

"Yeah," Sandy smiled remembering the look on the guys face. "We got so drunk and he passed out before he could cum so we finished each other off."

Sarah grinned. "Now think about what it would be Jake became the meat in that sandwich."

"God, that would be amazing."

"Well, you ARE in the shower Sandy." Sarah pointed out with a grin.

"You know what I mean." Sandy said. "So how long do you think it'll take Jake to recover his stamina?"

"I don't know, he could probably get it up no problem in another few minutes." Sarah said.

"Yeah, but I want a big load." Sandy said blushing.

Sarah grinned. "Then let's give him until after dinner."

"Let's?"

"Well yeah, I want to play too. It'll be just like old times." She said.

"We only did that once."

"New times?" Sarah suggested.

* * * *

Lindsey had gotten worried when she came home and Jessica told her to sit down. Being the big sister Jessica needed to tell Lindsey about what happened earlier with Sandy. Lindsey had learned from Sarah just the other day that Jake had buried his dick in three out of four of them, and that Sandy was still in the dark about everything. But it seemed now, that everything was out of the bag.

"Sandy knows." Jessica said, softly.

Lindsey put a hand to her mouth. "My God, was she upset?"

Jessica sneered. "Well, Yeah! Jesus, Lindsey we've been fucking our own brother. It's illegal in most states."

"To be fair though, you and I only did him once, and Sarah couldn't have been more than twice." Lindsey said. "Maybe we can just stop and everything will be fine."

Jessica was silent. She had been thinking about Jake pistoning himself inside her almost constantly since the day they went to the beach. She only had a sample and she wanted more. Then again maybe it was like smoke and they really should quit before something bad and unfixable happens.

"I know what you're thinking Jess, hell, I even got myself birth control because of him." Lindsey said. "but if we don't stop this Sandy will tell Mom and who knows what she'd do."

"I won't tell Mom." Sandy said, coming into the kitchen, her hair wet from the shower. She ran a comb through her hair while she looked at her sisters who gapped at her.

"You're not?" Jessica asked.

"Not that I'm not grateful, but why?" Lindsey asked.

Sarah came into the kitchen then and began taking things out of the refrigerator for dinner.

"Because, now I'm as guilty as the rest of you." Sandy said.

"You mean?" Jessica started.

Sandy nodded. "After I but his hair, I couldn't stop myself."

"Well, I guess we should all stop it with him then." Lindsey said.

The other girls were silent for a moment.

"I don't know about you guys," Sarah said. "But Jake is the best I've ever had. He's kind and I know he loves me for me, and damn it, I love the look he gets when I do something to make his pecker twitch."

The other nodded and Lindsey even laughed. "I knew you were a little slut, Sarah."

Sarah grinned. "For my brother, I'll be his cum-dumpster any day of the week."

Everyone laughed that time.

Jake hear the girls laughing as he came down to get something to drink. They went silent as he came into the room.

"What's so funny?" He asked.

All the girls smiled at him. "Just solving problems." Sandy said, casually.

"Here, have a seat." Lindsey said, patting the chair next to her.

Jake was wondering why everyone was acting so loose, but then he figured everyone was just relieved that the danger of Mom finding out what her children were up to was back to slim and nil.

In his room he thought about cutting away from sex with his sister, but the more he thought about it, the more he didn't really want to. His sister's were beautiful, bright, sexy and they loved him. They wouldn't use him like Michelle had. It was like a house of perfect girlfriends.

He sat next to Lindsey and slid his seat close to her.

Putting an arm around her, he said, "I've decided something."

They gave him their attention and he felt warm surrounded by them. Loved. "What is it?" Jessica asked.

"I'd like to continue being with you all, if you'd like it. I mean if you all want to, it's just that I've come to realize that you four are the best for me. Michelle used me, and it hurt. I know none of you would ever do that to me." Jake explained. "So I'm ok with anything you guys want."

Lindsey put her hand on his thigh and gave him a suggestive squeeze. "I'm here for you Jake." She said. "My body will always welcome you inside it."

Sandy set her comb down. "I want more of you, Jake. So cum to me anytime."

Sarah grinned. "You know you don't even have to ask me. I look forward to my next creampie."

"Figures Sarah would say something dirty." Lindsey said sticking her tongue out at her.

"I'll bite that tongue right off." Sarah said, biting the air as an example.

Jessica reached across the table and took Jake's hand. "If you ignore my pussy I will kill you."

Everyone laughed again.

"Alright, what's for dinner?" Sandy asked. "I'm starving."

Sarah motioned to the stuff she took out. "I'm making either beef of chicken."

"Wait you're cooking?" Jake asked.

"I was planning on it." Sarah said.

"Then I'm having pizza." Jake said.

Everyone but Sarah laughed. Sarah grabbed an oven mitt and threw it at him calling him a turd.

They did order pizza and they ate together as if they had never seen Jake's wang. It was like everything was back to normal, a big monkey off everyone's back. Jake did noticed that the girls were more open to him in their conversations and more affectionate too. At least one of them was always touching him or giving a wicked glance his way.

After they finished Sarah and Sandy went upstairs laughing together, while Jake cleaned up the table. Lindsey said she had to do homework but to pay her a visit if he got bored. Jessica retired to her room to do who knows what.

Jake took out the trash and wiped the table off before going into the living room to watch TV. Yet Tuesday night TV sucked and he decided to practice his music.

But when he walked into his room all thoughts of music flew from his mind. Sarah and Sandy were leaning against his desk wearing identical blouses and flannel skirts that showed a lot of leg. They looked so similar that if it weren't for hair color Jake would have a hard time telling who was who.

But that wasn't what caused Jake to freeze. It was the fact that the twins were making out, their bodies pressed close, it looked like they were having a tongue war. He felt his balls tighten as he watched, keeping silent.

He broke the silence by shutting and locking the door.

The girls gasped and both turned to face him, putting innocent looks on as if they hadn't been doing anything unusual.

"Sorry, headmaster sir." Sandy said. "We were just studying or getting ready too study, I mean."

Jake smiled to himself. He knew a roleplay when he saw it. "You girls didn't look like you were studying." He said.

"Don't expel us sir. Our Mom would kill us." Sarah pleaded.

Jake feigned shock. "You're sisters?"

They nodded quietly.

"So not only were you two breaking school rules by hiding from class to make out, but you were committing incest as well?" He asked. "Oh my."

"We're sorry, we promise not to do it again." Sandy cried.

Jake put up a hand. "Now, now I have to say something, I can't just let this slide."

Sarah and Sandy dropped to their knees as if they were running off the same script. "Please don't, we'll do anything." They said together.

Jake ran a finger along his chin, "Well," he said. "Maybe we can work something out."

"Yes, please." Sarah pleaded. "Just don't tell on us."

He looked down at them and moved close enough that they had to look almost directly up at him.

"Let me see you two kiss again." He commanded.

"What?" Sandy asked, pretending disbelief.

Jake sneered at her. "You want me to tell? Do as I say."

Sarah grasped Sandy's face in her hands and kissed her. Sandy gave in instantly and kissed back. Their tongues danced together in a show of wet pink.

Jake's cock began to hurt in the tight confines of his pants, so he dropped them. The girls stopped kissing when they saw him kick his pants away leaving him in a T-shirt which he pulled over his head and threw away. He smiled down at the girls as they gasped at his tented boxers.

"Oh, my sir! What are you doing?" Sandy gasped.

"What do you think I'm doing, I'm going to give you both an example of good penetration. Or maybe, I should get on the phone." Jake said.

"No!" Sarah shouted. "Come on, Sandy let's do it. Otherwise Mom'll kill us." Which was funny because in truth, if mom found out what they were going to do she'd kill them.

Sandy looked away. "Alright."

"Good," Jake said. "If you protest again, I'll make the phone call. So do as I say from here on."

"Yes sir." They whimpered.

"Alright." Jake reached down and ran his hand through Sarah's hair, who, despite being in a character, gazed up at him with love and sex in her eyes. "You look like you know a thing or two about sucking cock. Why don't you show your sister how it's done."

Sarah nodded and reached for Jake's waistband, trying to stay in character, but wanting his cock to much to keep it in check.

"Game over, fuck time." Sarah said, pulling the boxers down and letting Jake kick them away.

Jake watched Sarah grabbed the base of his shaft, still raging hard, and guide it to her mouth. Sandy watched intently as her sister closed her lips around Jake's swollen head. Sarah slid her tongue over the tip feeling the smooth flesh cross her taste buds. He tasted so good to her, she just licked and savored the first bit of his rod.

Sandy's head inched closer and closer until she was able to lap at the base of Jake's cock. Sarah saw her and retreated her mouth down to just the tip so Sandy could run her tongue along the left over shaft.

Jake was in heaven, his twin sisters both diving on his fuck stick. He was glad he had gotten a bit of control over himself, because if this was only getting better he didn't want to cum too quickly.

"I want to suck it now." Sandy moaned.

Sarah took a long slurp and pulled Jake's cock from her mouth. Before she move out of the way though, she spat on his dick so Sandy would smear both of theirs salvia along their brother's cock.

Sandy didn't care, she took him in her mouth sucking hard and swallowing Sarah's spit as she pushed nearly half the divining rod into her mouth.

Sarah turned her attentions elsewhere. She kissed Jake's body moving upward, rising to her feet till her lips met his and their tongue's danced as they should never have. Jake put a hand on her hip and the other around her heck holding her to him. Sarah moaned and giggled against his lips.

Sandy was licking his shaft with attention she used to only give books. She took care in tasting him, not wanting to over stimulate him but not wanting him to lose any of that delightful hardness. She cupped his balls and could feel a huge load filling the sack, awaiting deployment.

Jake broke the kiss with Sarah and pushed her back a step, then he took his cock away from Sandy. Both girls looked at him in puzzlement, not knowing what he was doing.

He pointed at sandy. "Stand up and come to the bed." He said motioning her to stand by the edge of the bed.

Sandy did as he said with a smile and stood by the bed with a grin, awaiting his next command.

"Now take off the blouse." He said, then turned to Sarah. "You too."

Sarah moved next to her sister and they slowly pulled their shirts off in almost unison. Jake was treated to both twin sister's tits. Sandy's actually looked a little bigger but they were both so full and firm, he wanted to take bites out of them. The sweetest melons of all.

He moved to Sandy, put his arms around her waist and pulled her against him. Sandy moaned and felt his cock throb against her stomach, still wet from her saliva. She felt her pussy quiver and she was ready, no dying, for him to put his meat inside her. It was like a fire had been lit inside her very being and the bigger it got, the less she wanted to be rid of it.

Jake kissed her, pushing his tongue into her mouth, and she responded in kind. She put her arms around him and turned them so that he was against the bed.

Abruptly, Sandy shoved him away, his momentum making him fall back on the soft mattress. He looked up and saw something new in Sandy's eyes.

Sexuality.

For the first time Sandy really looked like Sarah. They may have been twins but Sandy always passes for a bookworm virgin, while Sarah came across as the sultry vixen.

Now Jake was seeing the vixen in Sandy and even saw a hint of something more in her eyes. He glanced at Sarah who had gotten on the bed and was lying against his pillows, fingering herself as she watched them.

Sandy got onto the bed and startled him, positioning herself just right, all the while staring into his eyes. When her hand wrapped around his throbbing rod he flinched. This game had started with him in control, now he realized that they were in control now.

Sandy pressed the tip of his cock against her slit, but didn't slip it inside. She used her hand on the base to stir his rod around her wet pussy, coating his head in her juices.

Satisfied, she put him to her hole and pushed down. She let out one long moan as she slid down his shaft, the wonderful fullness once again stretching her long close vagina.

Jake put his hands on her thighs as her wonderful warm tightness overcame him. He pushed his hips up driving a little deeper inside her. Sandy laughed as she was lifted into the air.

He settled down and Sandy began to grind on him, which felt good to her as her breathing became raspy, but every once in a while she would grind too far in the wrong direction and Jake would wince.

Sandy was too involved in her own orgasmic mission to notice, but Sarah saw Jake's eyes half close in brief pain. She came to his rescue though, moving over to Sandy and grabbing her head. She kissed her sister and Sandy focused on that and stopped her grindings on Jake's rod.

Sandy broke the kiss and whimpered a question to Sarah. "You want him to fuck you now? His cock is so good, let him stick it inside you little pussy."

Sarah smiled. "Yeah, I want him to fuck me. I want my pussy pounded raw."

Sandy rose up onto her knees, letting out a sigh as Jake's cock fell from her. She lay herself next to Jake breathing heavily and smiling at him.

Sarah leaned over Jake's cock and slid her tongue up and down his length, tasting Sandy's pussy on him. Jake sat up and ran his hands down Sarah's back as she sucked on him. Her mouth slurped and she seemed to be drinking him in.

He grabbed a handful of her hair and slowly pulled her head up to his. Sarah groaned pleasantly and they kiss quickly.

"I want you to fuck me." Sarah commanded.

Jake took her shoulders and laid on her back on the bed, her head on the pillows. She smiled up at him and spread her legs beckoning him to enter her. But Jake shook his head and took hold of her right leg, gently he rolled her onto her side and Sarah adjusted herself comfortably. Spooning was one of her favorite positions, because she liked the man she was with to run his hands over her and grip her breasts. The penetration wasn't as good but it was still fine if you had a cock like Jake's.

Jake lay behind her and Sarah kept her leg in the air so Jake could position himself. He slid in easily inside her and Sarah inhaled sharply. He filled her so will, usually by the end of the first time with a guy Sarah's pussy was accustom to the guy's size and shape, but with Jake it felt like a new guy every time. He began fucking her in quick thrusts and Sarah moaned loudly as her cunt fought to keep up.

Jake felt Sarah's pussy cling to him each time he pulled out, and he felt the velvet walls give was when he drove into her. He went faster driven by the sounds she made. He reached around and gripped her breasts in his hand, squeezing tightly.

Sarah felt his tip poking at her cervix and felt her belly tighten as her orgasm grew. She loved having her cervix bumped and, as she learned at the club, she liked her womb penetrated. she wondered if it was easier to get pregnant if the guy shot his seed directly in the womb.

The thought eased her cunt to convulse in orgasm and she let out a long squeal. Jake pushed into her and held still, letting her cum on his cock. He had, still, plenty or reserve stamina and was yet away from busting his load. Yet, he felt his balls tingle, and he knew this would be a major sperm fest.

Jessica needed to find out the answer to an art history question. She thought it would be an easy class to take, after all, Sarah had aced it. But if you didn't have a taste for art it was quite a challenge.

musicankane
musicankane
1,037 Followers
12